It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian scientists may have worked out the mystery of teleportation

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 02:45 PM
link   
Don't have time right now so I will do what I usually avoid like the plague..

saying
Starred and Flagged

to put it on my radar

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone

"We always talk about 50 years as where we could get real machines that could use the technologies which we have developed so far.

In other words, we have the technology now and it is currently being used by the military. The general public does not need to know about it yet.

Hasn't this always been the case.

Great news though, any breakthrough in this area is ace.

No more long haul flights!!!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:19 PM
link   
As a kid I remember an ad from IBM in regard to teleportation and how it was a possibility. I believe it was in an issue of Rolling Stones magazine (late 80's early 90's). Anyhow, this is the only info I came up with but considering the money and energy thrown at this concept I would believe it is much further along than advertised.

www.research.ibm.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reply to post by 11andrew34

Hi Andrew, to answer your question re: ZPE and the necessary power required, considering that approximately 90% of "supposed galaxy energy is missing in dark matter" then logic suggests our "perceived" matter consists of 10%, we have available the "missing" 90%. Just an anology and I know everyone will correct me as this is a "rough" estimate, that's good, provides food for thought for all a a lively discussion.

Now, who would like to learn about; I'm still learning (no maths remember - just logic)

Light bending
Inertial spin dynamics
harmonic spirals (craps all over string theory)
multi-dimensions
tachyon navigation (tri-state or ternary), think of pasta spirals
mobious - a flat strip (2d) traversing through 4 dimension - this can be done with a rubber band or piece of paper in you hand.

and last but least;

a simple way for stargates using the above hypothoses.

now remember please, I can't read formulae, just intuitive logic structures, I have a bad habit of "leaping" through "hoops" pardon the pun but's that's part of the lesson.

I hope you enjoy these puzzles - use your intuition, and hopefully help me understand what I know, all of you have much more experience and education that I will ever have.

"If I learn one concept today then that is a good day", I am here to learn

HADES

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:26 AM
link   
reply to post by ReelView

Thankyou for this info, this is logically true;

"Any vehicle accelerated to an axis rotation relative to its attractive inertial mass, immediately becomes activated by free-space-energy and acts as an independent force... We have shown that a charged body, accelerated to an axis rotation relative to this attractive inertial mass, indicates polarity in a given direction."

There are 3 variables used in navigation of this type, and "N" for time manipulation.

However, changing the "polarity" ("N") let's you go to "when", add "Z" (let's call that variable Aleph etc.) and you have 3 alternative destinations and/or times to choose from.

HADES

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Hi sorry, I forgot to provide the necessary concepts

www.projectcamelot.net...

have fun

HADES

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ocker

Hi Ocker, this might help

This is (one of several) applications of Maxwell's Demon solution(s) - copyright HADES

"super light stability of photino masses from a gravitinos with 2 particles" apply "N" for tachyon navigation. Use inertial spin refererence points, If "A" = our sun- then use "Z" for any point within the galaxy,

Sweet & simple,

Applying quantum physics can affect a predictive ternary state of fluid dynamics through x dimensions" for navigation, however, it is the "will of intent" that determines the outcome. Or where you want to be / or when.

Goedel theoroms might help

Use fi* numbers of polymath fluid dynamics modelling in real time applications for electron navigation predictions, choose the "desired" outcome and you can either go from NY to london or earth to Cyngnus etc.

this should take about 30 minutes - logic

no calculator needed

HADES

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_4th_horseman

But can you do this with no calculator? Just using a barebrain, no education, just intuition? I can ...

...this should take about 30 minutes - logic

no calculator needed...

I want to test your 'no calculator, just intuition' technique on a probability calculation. Please solve the following - it is quite simple compared to what you have been tossing around:

The probability that a teleportation machine produced by a company does not function properly is equal to 0.1.

If 10 devices are bought, then what is the probability, to the nearest thousandth, that 7 teleportation machines will function properly?

*Thanks in advance

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:20 AM
link   
reply to post by The_4th_horseman

The_4th_horseman,

It would appear you enjoy working with advanced technology ideas such as teleportation. Have you ever played with things like gyroscopic propulsion? There is someone in this forum that enjoys discussing it with like-minded people who are able to understand the concept. They have an explanation in their thread here~
Efficient gyroscopic propulsion design

They also like to discuss the calculations for the age of the earth if you enjoy that, and are currently also active on this thread.

Maybe some of the work you mention here would tie into it, and I'm sure they would enjoy your input if you want to consider looking it over.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Does this help?

coincidental lateral logic synchronicity tree structures database applications of predictive trinary quantum state fluid dynamics through x dimensions

I have no idea of advanced technology, never seen or held it. Just pictures in my head

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Are you unable to answer the question?

"The probability that a teleportation machine produced by a company does not function properly is equal to 0.1.

If 10 devices are bought, then what is the probability, to the nearest thousandth, that 7 teleportation machines will function properly?"

*I am calling you on your claims -I don't think you can do any of the things you claim to be able to.

...You cannot even solve a simple problem.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:44 AM
link   

Good call, this is intuition

Quote;
On my behalf that you want to test my 'no calculator, just intuition' technique on a probability calculation. Please solve the following - it is quite simple compared to what you have been tossing around:

"The probability that a teleportation machine produced by a company does not function properly is equal to 0.1. ergo the there is a probablilty of 99.9 it "may" work, "

except for quantum theory, then there may be 3 alternates, it "may or may not" work, but then there is a very "high" probabaility it will work as an act of "will" or observation.

"If 10 devices are bought, (assuming from the same company) then what is the probability, to the nearest thousandth, that 7 teleportation machines will function properly? "

They will "all" work as "not function properly is equal to 0.1" or "99.93" success rate??

thanks for teaching me, I hope I learnt something today, If it's wrong then teach me please. (10 mins)

respectfully yours

HADES

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by The_4th_horseman

Good call, this is intuition

Quote;
On my behalf that you want to test my 'no calculator, just intuition' technique on a probability calculation. Please solve the following - it is quite simple compared to what you have been tossing around:

"The probability that a teleportation machine produced by a company does not function properly is equal to 0.1. ergo the there is a probablilty of 99.9 it "may" work, "

except for quantum theory, then there may be 3 alternates, it "may or may not" work, but then there is a very "high" probabaility it will work as an act of "will" or observation.

"If 10 devices are bought, (assuming from the same company) then what is the probability, to the nearest thousandth, that 7 teleportation machines will function properly? "

They will "all" work as "not function properly is equal to 0.1" or "99.93" success rate??

thanks for teaching me, I hope I learnt something today, If it's wrong then teach me please. (10 mins)

respectfully yours

HADES

You are Wrong.

Your "intuition - no calculator, just logic" technique has failed you utterly - This goes to the credibility of your previous postings.

*That is why asked you to solve this simple problem - to prove you could not even do that..

Basically, you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

The correct answer to the problem posed in my earlier post is: 0.057

If 10 devices are bought the probability, to the nearest thousandth, that 7 teleportation machines will function properly is 0.057.

Your answer doesn't even make sense.
==

*Exubie puts you on his ignore list....*

[edit on 25-6-2009 by Exuberant1]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Hi,

I don't know about probabilties, I didn't mean to offend anyone, my apologies to you, and you friends. I just have pictures in my head, I can't find them in books etc.

I "see" matrixes of toroid light spirals, with "inverse" harmonics, no numbers?? Just some holograghs that keep bugging me, that's why I've come to you guys so I can learn the basics.

I just use intuition. I'd be happy to talk about "inertial spin harmonic navigation". I just need the tools or language.

respectfully yours

HADES

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Thakyou for the lesson, crap at probabilties however:

Answer this? What can I do with "pi=fi* = wave form manipulations of (Maxwell) d/dt through "N".

Maxwell's / Whittaker & Goedel inverse logic. Which has been "hidden" for a very long time, just like Tesla.

using;

coincidental lateral logic synchronicity tree structures database applications of predictive trinary quantum state fluid dynamics through x dimensions

V.K. Ignatovich, "The Remarkable Capabilities of Recursive Relations," Am. J. Phys., 57(10), Oct. 1989, p. 873-878.

Thus Whittaker anticipated the quantum | phi(x) | | | | | Potential | + + | + +

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:34 AM
link   

No offence but;

Does this Sound familiar

My quote to you;

"Optical entanglement is a key requirement for m(any) quantum communication protocols. Conventionally, entanglement is formed between two distinct beams", that is correct, but to "see" this result of "only" 2 light entanglements requires a 3rd variable, which is in the "seeing". eg; Shroedinger

Do you need the inertia variable of navigation? There are 3 or more dimensions needed.

No calculator needed

this was your reply

"you got me on that one more research needed on my behalf

hat off to you."

I never researched this nor understood, you had too resarch what I had described and you gave me a "pat on the back"

I'm crap at probabilities, but VERY good in spatial multi-dimensions. What you said you had to "research" take me 15 mins of "just thinking",

So my hats off to you for probabilty solutions, you used a calculator, now do that in multidimensional spatial harmonics?

And only with your imagination alone??

I like to chat with your buddies re: inertial navigation techniques, if they can teach me the basics,

Gyroscopic Stargate navigation techniques using tachyons, that's my next question. Remeber please, it's just a "picture" in my head.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Applesandoranges
I read in the ringing cedars on how to teleport your own body similar to astral travel symptoms. But it can be dangerous. You lie down and imagine the blood of your body flowing to one side of your body. Then You have to imagine all your living cells, every particle of your whole body, imagine how it will all look every part of it. Then imagine how to get to a place anywhere in the world its exact details. It can take you there. But the exercise has to be learnt and it can take over a year.
It is actually based on the energy part. You have to remember every minute detail of yourself and the place you want to go.
I did not describe what the ringing cedars book said it exactly so do not attempt to do it on your own.

Much technology manifested today and for future is actually all the gifts humans have within them already. As explained in the book. The book also teaches how to do some of them.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by Applesandoranges]

Hmmm, reminds me of Jumper

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 05:40 AM
link   

I believe that reply was from Ocker and not Exuberant1.

You sound exactly like the person who made the threads I've listed above... gyro's, Tesla, etc. It's as if you two were the same person.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Wow, I thought I was in too deep reading A Breif History by Hawkins, i read 2 replys on the last page of this thread and i thought my head caved in.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 03:59 AM
link   

If I am wrong, then why did DARPA fly out wednesday, & give me an unannouced (but now publically available) "snap" 1hr "lesson" yesterday from a "senior", and I was specifically asked to attend and provide support? Without my knowledge nor anyone elses, I had a 30min headsup.

Not bad for a "civvy", someone read what I wrote.

Pretty cool, eh?

Here's your quote;

*I am calling you on your claims -I don't think you can do any of the things you claim to be able to.
...You cannot even solve a simple problem"

that's because to quote you yourself, "it's a simple solution"

That doesn't include what happened today with another, "snap" lesson, this time it was on "intuitive logic". why would you fly someone into OZ for a personal 5 min discussion on holographic intuitive logic structures?

I may not be able to solve your "simple statistical solutions", but that's only because they aren't complex enough.

Statistics can be manipulated any way, it is feasible to manipulate your 0.0057 into my 99.93,

So why wasn't your door knocked on? And in public?

no calulator is needed as intuition is much faster.

Can you jump through my "hoops", I jumped through yours.

I am here to learn, and then simplify.

And you still didn't answer my last question, maybe you're "still researching".

I did note today that germany gave over the info to my equation "in full" re: as tool for you to use.

However to understand that info, you have to assimilate.

much easier to navigate,

HADES

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join