It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Australian scientists may have worked out the mystery of teleportation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darthorious

In order to do it you would need every cell mapped out ect. obviously, however you could at the same time use it to give yourself plastic surgery or even completely change your identity including finger prints although not sure you could change your blood type. Possible DNA manipulation?

there has been cases of blood type being changed recently, in people that have had bone marrow transplants, they take on the blood type of the donor, apparently it is quite common place in those situations and circumstances...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
Doesn't this prove that we are all connected?

And if we can measure stats in one particle from another, could we not apply that to telepathy and since we are all connected we could all technically communicate with each other through our mind no matter how far away....

Yea the tech is years away or the enlightenment to be able to do this is years away but this makes me think it's possible.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Great find = great thread. Star and flag for you OP. Now...if this technology could potentially send messages to the past, is our government, scientists, and or military receiving messages from the future utilizing this technology? Something to ponder....

---hunger

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CherryDuck

Variations leading up to the announcement of this have been around since before 2002. We're definitely further along than advertised.

science.nasa.gov...

[edit on 09/6/22 by impending_pyrrhic_victory]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Kinda keeping the theme Transformersish here...
Any one remember in the first Transformers movie where Maggie slipped into the meeting with the sec of defense and school all the top brass when she stated "we have to look past fourier transforms" and accept the possibilities of quantum mechanics....?

This is yet another pliable insite into Steven Spilbergs knowledge into what he knows about the government and uses to induce small amounts of tangiable information to leak to the public...
Sort like a moving billboard that is giving you massive hints of things to come...

Just food for thought...

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:29 PM
link   
There was a thread some years ago here on ATS saying some scientists were actually teleporting things, ...

After a little search here on ATS I found it, it was from 2005!!!

Chinese Military has Conducted Sucessful Matter Teleportation Experiments - ATS Thread

Whether the Chinese actually teleported anything is still an unknown I do believe!

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:42 PM
link   
thats amazing!!!

technology is making bigger and bigger jumps....

sometme engineers/scientist say on things that it'll take decades to figure some things out,,,yet theres always a big jumps...

I cant even imagine what a home personal pc will be/look like in 50years...

webcam alone will be like a virtual 3d ...

I know it will be challenge to do tangile/solid objects,,,,,
I wouldnt want to be the test pilot,,,
I wouldnt to arrive looking like a puddle of goo with my bra and a couple teeth.....much less arrive in the wronge place like "san quenton prison" in the shower room,,, or a middle of a swamp with "no deep woods off"
lol...............

amazing on the things man can do,,,,,,,,one can only wonder what things they have on the drawing board as well.....

I wish I was smarter,,,but the world needs funny faces and big hearts so ill do my part.....

great poat!!!!,

tripple huggs everyone,,,,,

amy

[edit on 22-6-2009 by amyfriend]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Very interesting read. Hope to see the news of continued development.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:02 PM
link   
not to be a cynic but...

unless it requires about 25 bucks in gas to get from point A to point B...I dont see it catching on.

just sayin..

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
With respect to the article, "Australian scientists may have worked out the mystery of teleportation," I was under the impression that according to the laws of Physics that matter can neither be created or destroyed. If that is true, than whatever is being dis-assembled, atom by atom, would necessarily have to be destroyed in favor of its new teleported configuration. Everything would be duplicated, but would the object or person being transported be the same as the person that was first disassembled. Is this making any sense to anyone???

jon

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Great, I love the advancements were making. With this kind of perfected technology we would throw air travel, shipping services, and whatever of that matter out of business. I can see it now, businesses doing everything in their power to shut down this kind of technology for the public, god damn corporations always putting a limit on our technological advancements, if it weren't for greedy bastards then we would be living in a world that is described in all those sci-fi movies -.-

Out with the old, in with the new ladies and gentlemen.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by jonpercepto
With respect to the article, "Australian scientists may have worked out the mystery of teleportation," I was under the impression that according to the laws of Physics that matter can neither be created or destroyed. If that is true, than whatever is being dis-assembled, atom by atom, would necessarily have to be destroyed in favor of its new teleported configuration. Everything would be duplicated, but would the object or person being transported be the same as the person that was first disassembled. Is this making any sense to anyone???

jon

I was doing some reading on quantom physics according to that science, atoms can disapear and reappear anywhere they like, imagine controlling that power

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Cygnus_Hunter

Very, very good news indeed.

Progress is starting to be made at some fast paces. Looks like our current understanding of quantum physics isn't "make believe" after all,lol.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr_Sushkov
Great, I love the advancements were making. With this kind of perfected technology we would throw air travel, shipping services, and whatever of that matter out of business.
Out with the old, in with the new ladies and gentlemen.

You can't be serious?

Do you realize how much power it would take to teleport stuff around willy nilly? To make what you've described happen, we'd have to perfect this tech as well as an essentially limitless source of energy.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by 11andrew34

we'd have to perfect this tech as well as an essentially limitless source of energy.

Well considering ZPE (Zero Point Energy) has been around since the 30s more than likely (in some form or another) I think that solves that problem. Now if only we could get the PTB to release that. Oh well, maybe we will just have to publically invent it ourselves or wait for the 'trickle down'.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Great post.When developed could lead to freedom from fossil fuels,deaths from car/plane wrecks and pollution.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by AgentX09

Yes, all that could be possible only if the NWO wasn't currently in power. None of that will occur due to them.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   

"We always talk about 50 years as where we could get real machines that could use the technologies which we have developed so far.

In other words, we have the technology now and it is currently being used by the military. The general public does not need to know about it yet.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by kleverone

Haha, who decides "we don not need it yet"?!

LOL, I got your point my friend, but it is just annoying how the PTB make decisions for us that they know NOTHING about.

BTW: You forgot to link your source! LOL....

[edit on 6/22/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I think I've read about this technology before, maybe it wasn't on this site. Anyway, this'll be awesome for internet speeds. Lag free global online gaming here I come.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join