It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence for chemtrails? You decide

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 04:51 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

neformore,

If you're talking about the YT video vasaga linked, are you aware of any sort of program or site, similar to 'FlightTracker' that we have here in North America, that will show traffic in the UK?

EDIT: I found one
www.airnavlive.com...

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to work in the same fashion as 'FlightTracker'. Doesn't show all traffic in the vicinity of the airport selected.

[edit on 6/21/0909 by weedwhacker]

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
I simply cannot believe what I see happening in this thread and how the OP is treated. If this kind - and amount - of disinformation continues, as seems to be the case in more and more threads, ATS will in the long run lose any significance as to being a site/source of alternative INFO-rmation.

[edit on 21-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

Do you honestly believe in what you're saying?

Disinformation? What disinformation? People stating the possibility of the plane being above the original contrail?

That's not disinformation.

This is disinformation:

A youtube video falsely subtitled to make it appear the weatherman is talking about chemtrails when he is in fact talking about chaff.

If you want to put your trust in charlatans, by all means go for it.

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Hi, inquisite persons.

Chaffs ARE NOT HUNDREDS of miles long !
! To say they are, IS disinformation !

Blue skies.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Do you honestly believe in what you're saying?

But of course not, Chad, I’m only believing in what YOU are saying …

...Disinformation? What disinformation? People stating the possibility of the plane being above the original contrail? ... This is disinformation: A youtube video falsely subtitled to make it appear the weatherman is talking about chemtrails when he is in fact talking about chaff. If you want to put your trust in charlatans, by all means go for it.

“What disinformation”? Are you kidding? Ok, how about the stale “Look-for-the-weakest-evidence-spot-then-try-to-deny-everything-and-if-there-is-no-weak-evidence-just-falsely-assert-some”- trick. Or the even more worn-out “Firstly-distort-evidence-then-secondly-claim-the-distorted-evidence-to-be-wrong”-trick.

Here’s just one distortion example: The “chaff” assertion is indeed nonsense but didn’t originate from any weatherman or any chemtrails info website but from govt/military lies. One more time lame lies to cover up chemtrail crimes. Hence the report is really another evidence for how the govt/military is lying to us. Now, by falsely asserting the “chaff” nonsense had been made up by some weatherman, chemtrails info websites or like, you’re covering this up and turning the evidence topsy turvy. Play your rhetorical games with somebody else.

[edit on 25-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Originally posted by C-JEAN

Hi, inquisite persons.

Chaffs ARE NOT HUNDREDS of miles long !

Well....I am NOT an "inquisite" person, whatever that is.

But, we know that 'Chaffs', 'chemtrails' and contrails ALL are not hundreds of miles long.

We know this, because chaff is chaff, contrails are contrais, and "chemtrails" exist only in La La Land.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by weedwhacker
... We know this, because chaff is chaff, contrails are contrais, and "chemtrails" exist only in La La Land.

Yeah, it’s "only the La la land”. Just spray some more chemtrails poison and everybody will believe this.

[edit on 26-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Hi. chemtrail fans.

Don't you find it bizarre that the usual "negators" are not
here to explain what is right or wrong with this stuff
that fell FROM THE SKY ??? B-)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Blue skies.

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 01:44 PM
link   
This has always been a subject that lures out the certain dis-info people on this forum. It usually takes about five minutes for the first one to show up when someone posts in a thread like this. 'weather experts' and 'ex pilots' usually...

I don't know if you guys have seen this before, but take a look at this clip...

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:08 PM
link   
So let me get this straight, if you post a thread regarding chemtrails anyone who joins the debate against your point of view is a dis-info agent? And so what if the "same people" against the theory of chemtrails come to this one too, to debate the subject and bring forth their arguments against it. I would think that they are passionate about the subject just as you are.

Not to mention the "usual" anti chemtrail people bring ACTUAL science to back their side of the argument....which is more than I have seen from the pro side. All we get is you tube videos with absolutely NO science behind it.

I don't believe in the chemtrail myth, does that make me a dis-info agent? no. It just means I don't agree with it and the lack of evidence brought forth to support it and thats my right just as you have the right to disagree with my opinions.

Why is it that anyone not agreeing or debates against chemtrails with solid science is labeled a dis info agent?

You don't see us calling all the Pro-chemtrail believers and posters Mis-Info agents do you?

[edit on 22-7-2009 by QBSneak000]

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by QBSneak000

Thats OK, from now on when the usual suspects show up supporting this nonsense, we can just start calling them “the owners of nut job chemtrail sites”. As the admin seems to not frown on them making personal attacks on us, I guess that its fair game in chemtrail threads.

Or maybe its just that only those on the losing side of the argument hit that alert button with any amount of frequency to shut up their theory being torn apart.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Double post, oooppsss...

[edit on 2009/8/1 by C-JEAN]

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by C-JEAN

How many times are you going to link your thread to this one?
That is twice in the last 5 posts…

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by scordar
This has always been a subject that lures out the certain dis-info people on this forum. It usually takes about five minutes for the first one to show up when someone posts in a thread like this. 'weather experts' and 'ex pilots' usually...

Funny that isnt it

Pilots and weather experts popping up on threads that have topics that concern them. Funny also that pilots and weather experts are labelled as disinfo agents too, while the chemtrail believers who cant even explain how a cloud forms, and cant even explain supersaturation, let alone understand the most basic of meteorological mechanisms...are considered to know more

By the way if you dont want people who have a different opinion, then dont bother starting a thread

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Star, flag, and a not necessary bump. Okay here goes for everyone... Contrails= water vapor that dissapates. The skies 25 years ago would be clear soon after a passing jet; back to "blue skies". Now we've got Barium loaded Chemtrails. When the planes fly over head, leaving them, the skies turn grey, and icky. No 'blue skies' for the rest of the day. This didn't used to happen. It's getting worse.

The chemtrails are loaded with Barium, parasitic, and other organic compounds. They aren't killing as we walk out beneath them; as such. However, just look around at people's overall health. Healthcare is needed now more than ever, and it's not because 'people live longer'.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I am very interested in chemtrails, but am in no way part of the nwo/fema death camp crowd!

Now that THAT is established, I think more and more chemtrail threads/discussions will be popping up, since History Channel ran a program about weaponized weather the other night, and specifically talked about chemtrails.

www.history.com...

"The power to use tornados, hurricanes and the deadliest weather as weapons of war may now be possible. We'll investigate reports that weather weapons are in development and reveal the technology that--in the future--could turn hurricanes, earthquakes, even tsunamis into some of the most powerful and plausibly deniable weapons of mass destruction the world has ever seen."

I watched this great show, and they actually said the word chemtrail. I was surprised! But more surprising was a theory they advanced, that I had not thought of before, and it was something to do with reflecting the elf haarp waves off of these chemtrails(actually the chemicals being laid down from the trails) to aim them any where they wanted to, for plausible deniability in causing a seeming natural disaster!

I am sure there is a youtube video of the history channel show.

Yep!

www.youtube.com... n%26ie%3DUTF-8%26oe%3Dutf-8%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26rls%3Dorg.moz&feature=player_embedded

It shows a report that says the military intends to use weather as warfare by 2025! Thus it makes it quite easy to believe that chemtrails could plausibly have something to do with war and are being purposely laid for just that heinous of a reason.

This is a fascinating subject to me, and it doesnt appear to be going anywhere soon.

I am still surprised History Channel brought this up.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Don't forget the History Channel also has UFO Hunters and Monster Quest.

Just because it's the history channel doesn't make everything they air, true.

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Don't forget the History Channel also has UFO Hunters and Monster Quest.

Just because it's the history channel doesn't make everything they air, true.
Well it gives you an alternative way of thinking and what you do with it is up to you. It's a channel that loves to burst people's bubbles, and that is needed, because people are too simpleminded nowadays

posted on Aug, 6 2009 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by greeneyedleo

Give me a break!!! Remember Deny Ignorance.... Your daughter's Daddy may be in the Air Force, but what does that say???? Really, is that your attempt at putting a lid on the debate through an authoritative superiority?

I'd have to wonder if this man in the USAF is works on any of the secret bases, or dumbs. What's his security clearance?

Has he personally done quality assurance of all USAF Aircraft?

C'mon. That's a weak argument.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join