It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existing In A World Of Non-Existance or

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Like i say about existing.... it's a strange feeling.... maybe i need to meet others like me.... just don't know where.... apart from on this site! The saying is we are here to meet certain people on this Earth!

It looks like you are a host of some kind.... do you recieve messages? Messages from sources that are not visible? This may sound a little weird but i do.... some form of telepathy!

What i said about Wildlife, i reckon it's to do with this global weather change.... I get a feeling that i should set them free and i need to get a message out there somehow to stop building buildings!

Off topic but are you blonde? Like in your Avatar?

[edit on 7-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

I don't actually hear voices or anything but my gift is prophecy in a way.
I think of things just out of the blue and they happen

Random stuff !!
I was laid awake one night and just had this thought/ message come into my head that my mate would cancel lunch the following day cos her dad had died.
Got a call the following morning from her to say he'd collapsed and he died before she got to him!! I did'nt know him and had never met him.
Did I create that reality??
On another occasion ( and this was a dream) i dreamt that a mate I worked with was being burgled--they got in thro the kitchen window.
Next day she rang me in a state to say that was EXACTLY what happened.
My grandma was psychic--she could predict stuff years ahead of them happening. My gift seems to be near-future stuff.
But is any of it real--are we real???
Or do we know these things cos the past, present and future are an illusion and in our deep memory we already have lived the life that's ahead of us ??

I really don't know why you're bein guided towards wildlife ??
Maybe it's just the nature-lover/ eco warrior in you. But if the signs are guiding you in that direction then it must be your destiny.
Maybe mine is more Matrix- related and I'm the Oracle

I do know why I'm here but I'm not goin to say just yet, in case I've misread it.
Oh and yep I'm a blondie--longer hair though than ave.Was white as a child.
You're either blonde or red. You were asking that for a reason I think!!
btw Mods--we're not goin off topic. All this stuff is relevant to us trying to work out who we are and where we came from.!!

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Random stuff!! Happens with me to.... I may think of something like an Airbus (totally random) and the next thing i know an Aeroplane has gone down like the Air France one and the Yemenen Flight recently or i may see like an explosion in my mind and the next day or week an explosion goes off like a gas explosion... that's happened quite a lot actually... i'll get an image of an apartment and then i'll get the word gas and then i'll start panicking and think 'hope it's not going to be my apartment blowing up' and then i hear on the news that some gas explosion happened at a house or an apartment or more recently the block of flats in South London! My mind was telling me recently not to move into any huge apartment block coz it's likely that an apartment above or below could easily catch fire.... look what happened....

I think the Wildlife thing is like something i need to do.... maybe free the Animals in the zoo or create a conservation someplace and let some wildlife free in there safe from harm or maybe it's a sign that i should be living in the jungle!

So... you are the Oracle? Maybe you need to set up a website where people like me can come chat privately!!

Blonde with a scorpion tattoo.... doesn't bring anything to mind....

Have you ever met someone who you thought you may have met in a previous life?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I've gotta go offline in a minute so I'll reply to this tomorrow if that's ok.
The past life bit is an interesting question btw !!!
And check your u2u box !!!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You have the gift of premonition, but on a much greater scale than I do!!!
You are defo tuned in to something here

Or the matrix or game is playing you???
But I still wonder if you know all these things are goin to happen because you've heard or seen them happen before???
You've obviously opened up parts of your sub-concious mind, that most people are unable to access.
I still believe that time is an illusion.Past, present and future are all happening together.They are just different realities.
Your reality of the world right now is different to what someone else is projecting. whatever you think is "real" will be.
I think you can prophesise future events because of the time illusion.
Time does not really exist---I mean in our dreamstate we have no concept of time whatsoever, but in our waking state our lives are controlled by this illusionary thing.
It's all an illusion designed by the Matrix to control us.
The sun and Moon are 3-D holograms but they are there to influence our false belief in this.
Look at NDE experiences--whole lives flash in front of people in just a few seconds

You ask if I've ever met someone who I thought I'd met in a previous life ??? Yes I have--but I think that connection with that person is because I'm still living that life with them right now !!!
It's trippy stuff and we need to open our minds more to unlock the answers.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   

I see what you mean.... so you are trying to say that we are living more than one life at present... possibly 3 lives but probaly 2 at one time! But then you say time does not exist so if time does not exist how are we playing out our 2 or 3 lives? Is this possibly where the other dimension lies? Beside us as we say?

How about when you walk through the streets? Do you feel that you are invisible to some? Are you able to detect when people are looking at you? I feel both invisiblity & detection....

I was laying awake this morning thinking about this scenario we find ourselves in and wondering why the game player wants us to lose our Oxygen supply because if you look at what is happening in the World this is exactly what's going on.... the rainforests destruction will eventually suffocate us.... and this planet would presumably be like trying to survive on planet Mars.... I'm also thinking about the other scenario which was playing out, being the Nuclear war? Looks possible that this will not happen now but the scenario about our dwindling Oxygen supply is definately playing out.....

[edit on 8-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

I've gotta admit that you are well informed about this topic and gaining more info is of the upmost importance.... I shall pursue my route to find the extreme pinnacle of what it is i seek.....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:00 AM
link   

wow--this is kinda intense stuff

Time is an illusion, created within the Matrix. But we are programmed to believe in the concept--hence all the tools they use such as the moon relating to the night and the sun the day.
We live our lives by the clock.
But our " time " is on a kinda loop. For example--Maybe I lived a life in the victorian times, got married and stuff, but then died eventually. My next life followed on and I lived through WW1, met someone and then died!!
And so on and so on. To present date, another relationship, die again.
To the future,meet someone else and then die.

During the loop I will have lived with numerous men, but time is an illusion.
These different lives and relationships are all happening to me right NOW !!
I am experiencing all these emotions that seem to be past, present and future NOW

So the people that I was intimate with in the past or whatever are also experiencing the same thing---they've had numerous close relationships throughout "time" as well.
But every now and then you meet someone that you just know you've been close to before.
I think the reason is you're still with these people in the past or future.
It's mindscrew stuff but our minds are programmed to accept this false reality of time.
Does this make any sense ??

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   

You know what.... It does make sense.... we are connecting on this plain right now for some reason.... do you know i was thinking about night and day, sun and moon just the other night and was like hmmmm we live by this rule because someone chose it to be so and that each day consists of 24 hours but i was also thinking that maybe what we are experiencing is one very very long day and everything that has happened in the past has all been in this one day so to speak.... it also feels like the future is happening right now.... well it is.... 5 mins from now who knows what your reply will be... only you?

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Well it's sure feeling like a very very long day already

I'm starting to feel like my whole life is being lived out today !!!
All 35 yrs of it !!
I'm exhausted---working out the purpose to my existence is taking its toll here !!

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:05 AM
link   

35 years of life in one day.... thinking about it like that makes it one very long day indeed.... mine is even longer....

Back to existing in this dreamstate..... we must find our meaning of existance before it is too late.....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I suppose really we could be living 100s of years in this one day if we take the loop into consideration

I need coffee--NOW!!
The programme is dictating it !!
I know it's not real but it tastes sooooo good.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Are we going off topic? Don't want this thread deleted!

I am real.... at least i think i am

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 02:14 PM
link   

You say you think you're real--but how come then there was no record of your existence at the school ??
Could the record of it have been lost ??

You've also said that you feel invisible when out in the street??
You want to know what I'm thinking here?? I wonder if for some reason you're crossing dimensions--which is what happened to me in my thread.
Could you be running more than one life at a time---one life here and another in a parallel universe ??
That might explain some of it.

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I dunno you know it's really kind of weird chatting about this and the moderators are probably laughing at our discussion
but it also makes sense at the same time..... living in 2 dimensions at the same time.... So how do you feel at this time? Are you overjoyed to meet me? Are you contemplating what tommorow will bring?

About the school thing it's possible that my records were lost but isn't all data kept somewhere in some big underground office? This was back in 1997 though 11 years after leaving school! Plus the computers back then weren't too bad so could have entered all details onto a database which i'm sure they do now....

posted on Jul, 8 2009 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Do you not have any records or know anyone that could prove that you went to the school? Do you remember anyone from there that you could get in contact with? Maybe an old friend you could find on facebook or somewhere? I think I would investigate this a little more.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by MrAndy

You're probaly right about the school thing but a lot more has happened in my life since that to put this thread up in the first place.... btw i was friends with a few people from the school for a long while after so i know i was definately there and they know i was definately there....

posted on Jul, 17 2009 @ 12:04 PM
link   
very interesting thread i hit along similer lines in a thread i created a few days back illusions seeing behind the mask of reality, i think you may find it interesting, alot of interesting things were brought up in it. And you will get my thoughts onit aswell

someone commented that perhaps you have the gift of telepathy etc to me it sounds like you are a fellow empath, we have a thread running that might help you out with some questions etc there are a few of us there www.abovetopsecret.com...

Just remember you are not alone in your thoughts and the things you are feeling there are actually quite a few of us here.

i have felt many times that i am out of place and verging between being here and not, so i know the feeling of displacement well

posted on Jul, 25 2009 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by ronishia

It can get pretty depressing at times but you have to soldier on...... knowing there are others out there does help in a way but still we are far apart.......

top topics

<< 1   >>

join