It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Existing In A World Of Non-Existance or

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Ok.... first of all i'm new here and i will try and get round to all the forums but it's pretty huge!!!

Existing in a World where you do not exist..... how is this possible? I shall tell you... A few years back when i applied for my last job i had to fill out my Schools which i attended.... well after the Interviewee checked with the school i was told that i never existed.... that i was never a student at the school. It's strange because i remember being there.... i remember other school kids.... i remember my friends! So.... why did the person at the school say i never existed? So i'm wondering if the world is non-existent and it is a figment of our imagination or if the World exists and i am a non-entity living on a planet being non-existant!

Another question is why are we here? We can't just be here to work, build and make babies.... there must be more to this place.... more to the point though why am i here if i don't exist? I think there is an Entity playing with us.... holding us in the palm of his/her hand and he/she decides who exists and who doesn't....

Existing in a World of non-existance to exist.... or not existing in an existing world to not exist....

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Ha! Ha!

Are you lot trying to tell me something?

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Hmm, I like it. Though, if we do not exist and the world does not exist then who's figment are we? And if everything is all just some daydream then maybe our job is to just make babies and go about living in an animalistic way. Because, wouldn't our job be to do whatever the daydreamer dictates?

Or maybe the video Morgan Freeman narrates is correct and we're just a bunch of universes inside more universes that are inside even more universes. Really, what's in a quark?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MyLife

Hi, i'm afraid i don't have the answer to your questions as i'm still trying to find my own answers.... all i can say is that our job i suppose would be to do what the "daydreamer" dictates but don't you think he/she would be bored by now? Bored with their experiment?

Mind you it may not be a good thing as if it is how we are suggesting then he/she could just clap their hands and we would disappear in an instant!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:54 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

there's been quite a few threads on this sort of thought.
We are not real--we think we are--it is an illusion !!
We are trapped in this illusionary dimension or whatever it is, with infinite dimensions surrounding us that we can't access.
e.g: you put on the radio and listen to say Radio 1--that is the only frequency that you can hear. But all the other stations are still there broadcasting at the same time but on different frequencies

It's the concept of time as well that is a mindscrew----we think we are in the present ?? But the past and future are happening to us right now !!
But in maybe parallel universes--string theory.
e.g: look at your body and try and get your head round the fact that a parallel universe is next to your skin--freaky stuff !!
Are we in the matrix or game--I think we could well be ??

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Yeah, you're probably right. I do think that the daydreamer would have gotten bored by now. I know I might have. So, maybe we're just a dream gone crazy without anybody to guide us. I wonder, do dreams just stop because someone stops dreaming? Or maybe we will just go poof. It'll be fun to see how it plays out.

Would you take the blue pill? I sure as heck wouldn't.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by uk today

Excellent! I've been thinking about this lately.... a parallel universe inside this universe.... it makes sense! I was also thinking today that we have here about 5 or 6 dimensions like a triangle... the first dimension being the bottom rung and the 6th dimension being the point at the top.... we have to reach the top to find the answer to our question.... what is the matrix?

wow!!

I've also had times when i've been wondering when the girl with the white rabbit tattoo shows up at my door.....

[edit on 5-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MyLife

I don't dream that much in my sleep as it goes or maybe i do but i don't remember many.....

Hmmmm.... I think it's time to watch The Matrix again

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   

We are holograms--the universe is a hologram--we are players in a computer generated game??
But who created the game or programme

That's the million dollar question.
That's one theory of mine.
Or maybe our dreams are our reality and the time we spend " awake " is in fact a dreamstate ???
That's another possibility !!!
Or we were created by a future technologically advanced us---as maybe a simulated programme to observe past events unfold in our evolution???
We could have an alien creator as well !!!
The possibilities are all totally " out-there " and searching for the truth will drive you craaaaaazy

Or there is a " God " and the bible is real---again " out-there " !!!

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Conan the Barbarian said it best.

"Let teachers and priests and philosophers brood over questions of reality and illusion. I know this: if life is illusion, then I am no less an illusion, and being thus, the illusion is real to me. I live, I burn with life, I love, I slay, and am content."

From "Queen of the Black Coast" by Robert E. Howard.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by PieKeeper]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:03 AM
link   

You are Part of what has Created All as You are a Droplet of The One as to Say!

The "Real You" is "Consciousness" or "Awareness" which is the Life Entity...

Your body and Environment as you have said, is the result of a Program which you are Experiencing at present.

When we entered the Program of this Universe, we deliberately forgot where we came from, and what we really are, in order to achieve the fullness of the experience, we created before entering.

The writers of programs ( Universes, daily experiences etc ) are innumerable

It is Impossible to count how many Universes there are just like you can't count the Stars in this little Universe.

But never the Less your Consciousness, Awareness or Life came from somewhere otherwise you would Not be Aware of this experience and you would still be where you came from.

I am referring with regard to changing, between the various experiences of Universes and other Worlds not even like a Universe....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Hmmm... We are the holograms! Never thought of it like that.... funny as i did used to watch Star Trek!

I wonder if i'm seen when i walk through the streets...... i also wonder if i need to eat to stay alive!!

Have you seen Highlander? I also get those feelings the highlander had when he was experiencing 'The Quickening'

I'm not making this up!

[edit on 6-7-2009 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by PieKeeper

Good quote that..... definately feels like that....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by The Matrix Traveller

Great reply but if we have entered this unwillingly or willingly how do we get out of it? Is the only way to get completely out of it to die?

I don't know if have read my story entitled 'strange happenings in my life' in the paranormal section of this site.... that explains about more things that have been happening to me since 2000!

Here it is:

Since 2000 i have had experiences with the "Paranormal" shall we say.... and i'll start by telling you about the first one which occured in an apartment i used to live in not far from here... first of all it started with the banging of the bedroom door as if while asleep something had been in the room but as i woke up it left the room at that precise moment and shut the door and then over the course of a couple of years this thing would attack me in my sleep by sitting on me, holding my arms so i couldn't move but also hit me in my abdomen area, i also couldn't shout out as there was some strange force stopping me from doing so.... now i know people will say that this is "sleep paralysis" and i have read about it but i honestly believe it was something else... either a demon, a ghost or Succubus (which i've read about too). I no longer have this thing after me whatever it was which i'm glad about as it was some pretty scary stuff!

My second experience with strange phenomena has happened over the last few years too.... again while asleep but this is a nice feeling totally oposite to what i just told you about.... i have had a feeling of being lifted out of bed and about to be taken someplace only for me to wake up suddenly and be back in my bed (sort of like an outter body experience i suppose) but i believe i was going to be taken someplace but was/have been too scared so i've woken up.... this happened quite a lot.... also a white light has appeared above my head a couple of times when there was no light on or cars driving by to project light into the room... this time i think it was either Aliens wanting to take me some place or maybe it was just my time to go to another World... either way i didn't get to find out.

Lastly and most recently while walking through the park i suddenly stopped, believing there was something following me so i looked up and saw what resembled an Orb moving amongst the trees... it didn't do anything and i only looked for a while before continuing on my way... again i figure this is some spirit or alien orb of some kind.... or an Angel!

Anyway if you have any thoughts on it let me know.....

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:10 PM
link   

You need to read my thread " can anyone explain this? "
Weird things happen all the time to me.

Your 1st experience sounds like a succubus to me--they're female form I think normally.
Your 2nd experience could well be an OBE--If it happens again let yourself go cos it's amazing!! I've had 2 and would love more.
I've also had the white light--like a beam goin across my bedroom. No cars and no explanation. It stayed for a couple of hrs.
I also see orbs from time to time--have'nt seen any for a couple of yrs though.
Another reason why I think we're being controlled is--I sometimes do weird stuff like ghost hunting and ufo spotting

One night we were out and after discussing the fact that we would need some kind of definitive proof of ufo existence, we turned a corner and saw 3 of them.

It was almost like they were waiting for us !!
I mean there's co-incidence and NO-WAY co-incidence !!!
These things were UFOs---one even started to come towards the car.
These were close---most people we told did'nt believe us, but I swear on the lives of me and all my loved ones that this happened.

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Can I ask you a couple of questions ??
It's just that I'm working on putting certain pieces of this puzzle together and have been for a while

1) Do you feel like you belong here ??
2) Are you a loner--even though you've probably got many friends, do you feel disconnected from them in a way ??
3) Do you have any premonitions or some sort of 6th sense ???
4) Do you feel you are here for a specific purpose but don't know what it is ???
5) Do you feel a strong connection with certain people you meet on here, that makes absolutely no sense at all ??
6) Do you ever think you may be from the future??
Sorry to ask all these questions but they are relevant to what I'm working on at the mo !!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hmmm... We are the holograms! Never thought of it like that.... funny as i did used to watch Star Trek!

I wonder if i'm seen when i walk through the streets...... i also wonder if i need to eat to stay alive!!

Have you seen Highlander? I also get those feelings the highlander had when he was experiencing 'The Quickening'

I'm not making this up!

LOL.....

The "Quickening" is actually the discovery of the True Mind and the acceptance of the All. (Not just Part of The All but the Total of The All)

The True Mind Programs and Develops You (one little Droplet of The All) as well as controlling the Metamorphose of The Soul (The Living Machine that Displays A Copy of the "Beta" Program (as it is Identified as) In Your Soul..

The hologram or Holographic Movie or Interactive Geometry is actually Manifested or plaid In Your Soul. The Souls exist in a Parent as to say and exist in a huge Network of other Souls all viewing a Common Program.

We are Not actually in a Universe at all But are only a Hologram on one side of a Flat Disc,having No thickness and Interacting with another Hologram, which is your Interactive Environment or Universe which is on the other side of this Disc...

If you are interested I have made a Library of more than 30,000 Drawings that explain the whole System and how to interface with the other side of the Disc where the other end of your/my/our mind Dwells.

I have the knowledge of These Programs and how much of it works.

The Base Map that Interfaces between The Faces of the Disc (which is contained within a Flat Square as Shown, and is Bidirectional based on geometric Processing) is shown in this Avatar.

Light is the Result of the activity of Life, Awareness or Consciousness.

Light is formed from the separation of the Components of Darkness or Greyness in other words that which has No Contrast !

The Components of Grey are Black and White.

It is the To and Fro Action between these Two Opposites that produces Light

Light consists of Two components Not One as believed by Scientists.

I wrote a thesis, that was passed onto the University of California regarding the component make-up of Light, in about 1978, if my memory serves me correctly regarding the year.

If you want to see some of the Demonstrations regarding this, then feel free to U2U me and I will see what I can do.

They are some very simple experiments that you can do yourself if you wish to know if I am correct or Not ?

[edit on 6-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Great reply but if we have entered this unwillingly or willingly how do we get out of it? Is the only way to get completely out of it to die?

Your experience of this Little Universe, inside Your Soul, is Only a Story of The True Mind (often referred to as Consciousness, Awareness or Life).

You never unwillingly entered this Program, but looked at it in a different way, by the other end of Your Mind or Consciousness, before you Interfaced with the Story Program.

This Story ie The Universe you experience now, is used to invoke The Metamorphoses of The Soul, to take place. That is the soul purpose of the Experience, and therefore All the Opposites have to be present, in One Location for The Metamorphoses of The Soul to take Place.

The World you experience is Not about the human Primate, or its so called development, but is about the Metamorphoses of The Soul.

The Human side is only The Story,and Remains in the Program, because it is part of the Program.

The Flesh is Not alive, and is like a biological robot if you like to think of it in its true context, as it is Your Mind, that chooses the Options of Experiences within the boundaries of the Written Program and Not your Flesh.

Death can only be seen in the Story, but in fact when your time is up in the story, the Hologram disappears from your sight, and all you become aware of again, is Your Soul and its dwelling place, that looks nothing like anything in this program (this Little Universe), or anything like the Human form!

The World you experience has what you call good and evil in it, but it is only a story or experience of the opposites, that All is Created from.

You actually do non of the works, as the works you see, are of a written program only.

You do Not Create anything, but merely experience a program, that you have access to choice, within the boundaries, only of the written program.

But in saying this, we appear to create Ideas, but in Reality we again, only make choices from the Ideas Presented to us within the boundaries of The Written Program you are experiencing now.

The Mind is Eternal and Can Not die !

Life is Life, and Death is Death, and One can Not be the Other as They are Opposites.

Life Can't Die and Death Can Not Live !

The Flesh is Dead (Program or a Story)

The Mind or Awareness Is Life and Not Death !

[edit on 6-7-2009 by The Matrix Traveller]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by uk today

Can I ask you a couple of questions ??
It's just that I'm working on putting certain pieces of this puzzle together and have been for a while

1) Do you feel like you belong here ??
2) Are you a loner--even though you've probably got many friends, do you feel disconnected from them in a way ??
3) Do you have any premonitions or some sort of 6th sense ???
4) Do you feel you are here for a specific purpose but don't know what it is ???
5) Do you feel a strong connection with certain people you meet on here, that makes absolutely no sense at all ??
6) Do you ever think you may be from the future??
Sorry to ask all these questions but they are relevant to what I'm working on at the mo !!

1) To tell you the truth i don't think i've ever belonged which could be the reason why my body is experiencing other worldly things.... the 5th or 6th dimension or the matrix!

2) I am a loner but have aquaintances shall we say, i used to have quite a lot of friends but most let me down in some form or another, i used to wonder the streets as a lost-soul until i found my meaning.

3) You know what... I've wanted to call a newspaper to tell them about my 6th, 7th & 8th senses but i guess i'll be laughed at....

4) I sometimes do feel that i am here for a specific purpose and i think it is definately to do with Wildlife.... something i can do a little later along my path....

5) I've only been a member for about 2 weeks but yes i do get immediate feelings about people....

6) Lets just say that i believe we arrived from outta space a long time ago as micro-organisms on a massive meteor but it's possible to be from the future i suppose.... it's not such a far out idea that it couldn't be true.... how about yourself?

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Thanks for your input on those questions x
I really don't understand why this is--but certain people are beginning to play a big part in my life that all share the same traits

They all feel that they don't belong here.
A lot are loners and deep thinkers.
Not all--but the majority have certain special gifts. Most also have a very strong ability to read people and connect almost in a love/ hate way with the people they meet.
They all think they're here for a specific reason.

Many believe they're from the future or alien ??
Now I personally don't believe I'm from the future---but what is intriguing me is why I'm attracting them ???
This is'nt just happening online--it's happening in real life as well!!
I'm just trying to fathom out what my purpose is in all this---I mean I can go for a coffee in town when I'm shopping and at the moment I'm being approached by strangers wanting to talk about real strange trippy things.
A very normal looking woman a couple of weeks ago told me I needed to read " Revelations "-----HELLO?? This is not normal !!
Maybe I'm just emitting trippy vibes---it's a mystery !!
Am I creating all this myself ??
btw--all the questions I asked do relate to me as well--apart from the future one.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join