It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am a Military Recruiter and would like to clear up some misconceptions.

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: SpacePunk
reply to post by Juston

Since when do recruiters not lie? You are trained to lie. You are trained in lies of omission, and misrepresentation.

They don't lie they just embellish the truth a bit. You don't have to lie about the NAVY though. The majority of people out there never travel and the idea of visiting other countries is exotic. I know in the offshore oil field We all dreamed about working out of Brazil for a few years and if given the option We would have done it in a heart beat. So no He doesn't have to LIE He just has to talk about the fun He had overseas and most people would sign up in a hearty beat.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I'm disgusted by your desire to kill not in your dedication to service.

I look up to a lot of the SEALS I met. I was successful professional fighter for years and I couldn't get through special programs training and I almost set the Navy's record on my PRT run so that tells you something.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:07 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

My great uncle received multiple medals for his service as an army SF sniper. Al kinds of medals.

His entire platoon(not sure correct vernacular) was massacred and he survived for three days laying under dead bodies and was found unconscious when e US forces finally moved in and found him alive.

Sole survivor. He also took a grenade and continued his service.

Toughest bastard I ever met and also one of the kindest people I've ever known.

When I was a kid I asked him what it felt to kill someone and rest assured I never made that mistake again.

That's why I find your perspective repulsive. He was a true patriot your just a killer.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Desire to kill?
No I just killed because of my desire to WIN.(SURVIVE too jackass)
Like football only recon,way to project.
Only crazies WANT to kill I wanted to fight ,if YOU are having trouble with differences maybe an opinion like YOURS would be seen as an emotional ploy to shame the bad human.
Pathetic and wrong.
Enjoy your LONELY lofty perch with other people who must feel their way through life...GOOD luck with that,they are going to F##K you over rather hard and rather shortly if that is the unfortunate case.(EASY targets)
Guess you failed at your job.
Mine was as a trunk monkey on the 3rd track into Iraq on a cavalry raid.
We won in 3 days.

edit on 18-4-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

(post by cavtrooper7 removed for a manners violation)

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
My Wife's EX was a squid...and a peado.

Navy, go figure.

posted on Apr, 18 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam

NOT that I would equate ALL squids are as bad, I 'm NOT onequestion's type after all. I love my military.
We're family...not like the LOUSY civilians...always FEELING things about others that are bull,NEVER getting to THE point...

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join