It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Consciousness Shift already begun??

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Kudos to you and your family!

My brother and I seem to be the only ones in my family who have learned to not obsess so much about keeping up with the neighbors.

Have you sold your HDTV yet? You're Jaguar?

I have had the same thoughts recently, overwhelmingly so. I have been checking out the Survivalist section of this message board to get some ideas as well.

What we need:
Shelter
Food
Water
Shade when it's hot
Fire when it's cold
Entertainment if these things are in abundance. (or something that engages the mind).

I digress... babysteps so that the mind can have time to adjust.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I've been an online poker pro for three years and was a highly ranked player in 2008--in the last three months, I can't win anything, (although my GAME hasn't changed--my LUCK drastically has) and I strongly intuit that this has something to do with breaking my dependence on money (accumulated money) and the false security it brings. I'm still trying to play, and when I NEED to win I seem to, but nothing like the consistency I enjoyed until recently. Or the amounts. I never seem to make more than I "need." It's downright freaky. I COULD be merely manifesting a cycle of "bad luck" but it does seem to be more than that. The frustration has caused me to take up meditation again, after years of spiritual laziness. I also have had to lean on friends and family at times, which has brought me feelings of closeness, gratitude, and humility that I didn't have as profoundly before. I'm a hard nut to crack, though, and I keep thinking I'll turn it around soon. Maybe, maybe not. Maybe it's for the best.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
The fact that we realize and discuss such topics alone suggests a shift in consciousness. The way I feel about it, I think its for the better.

posted on Jul, 14 2009 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Starseed32

I think it may have started, too. I have felt that in the past few months that I have become a lot more spiritual, more open minded, and I've embarked on this quest for universal truth.

I don't know how it started, but it just did!

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I totally believe the shift is starting to take place...i feel more different every single day. I feel like I'm constantly thinking about things I never gave much thought to before...and I'm constantly surveying everything around me waiting for 'Something' to happen, i just don't know what

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
yes, this is the mindset that caused us to leave the U.S. fifteen years ago. We live very simply, frequently watch the skies, grow much of our own food, share with those who have less.

I don't know if it involved a global consciousness shift for us....... more a perception of patterns, but perhaps that's different words for the same thing.

We've learned to make coconut flour, and with the aid of yeasts, make a pretty fair bread and flatbread/pitas out of it. Much of the alcohol we drink is fermented native fruit juice/pulp. It works.

I hope everyone gets on board of this line of thinking........ maybe as a people we'll be less concerned with blowing up stuff and each other if we become aware of how tenuous our existance is. We can exist, or we can LIVE.

Our lives -- all of us -- are codependent upon the health of the seas. We're killing them bit by bit each day and extropolating that rate, they will reach a breakpoint very soon. We cross that breakpoint, and sure, the Earth will survive......... several billion people won't. The Earth will recover eventually -- it's done it before and will again.

I like to fantasize that humanity won't have to start from the stone age again and learn these lessons. I can do my bit, teach, learn, live and I don't think I've ever been injured by prayer and meditation.

I hope we don't place too much hope on "others" -- aliens, EBEs -- to bail us out. It's up to us. Live or die.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
I feel the same way. I have also noticed a large amount of people are beginning to feel as if they are capable of things they weren't before. Some people are discovering an ability to read peoples emotions without knowing them. I personally have experienced a feeling of not know what was going on and not knowing where I was but I some how still knew where I was. I was sensing the world around me and feeling its emotion. Im not sure what that is but Im going to post about it.

posted on Jul, 15 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I haven't noticed changes in people at my work but I have mainly noticed it in people who visit ATS. The only guage of peoples attutudes I have is ATS. You may want to take a poll of people around you to see if they feel the way you do. I think the more people surf the web the more they are exposed to this new way of thinking. Things pop up infront of you on the internet that you would never had clicked on before. Something is opening the mind.

I personally had a brain shift back in 95. A friend of mine planted the seed of wonder and I was never the same. Finally in 2003 ATS found me!

posted on Jul, 22 2009 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Wow! This is exactly what's happened to me, for the past few months I've had an urge to just get rid of all my stuff and I've had no idea why, so since I left school I've given away over half of my things to charity.

I'm only 16 and it's strange because while all my friends are out buying new things every week, I'm getting rid of something every week. I'm now down to only living with the essential items, eg. clothes, toiletries, as well as my things like TV and laptop. I've even got rid of furniture in my room because I don't need it anymore as I've got rid of so much stuff. However, the only thing I feel I can't get rid of are my books, I've kept most of them. It's pretty strange.

Giving things away to charity does make me feel really good though, like I really am making a change if only a little one.

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 03:40 AM
link   

yes, i too have felt this need to go back to the simple life.. havent got exactly where i want to be, but moved 8 years ago to a small community, in the mountains, even this year it feels like, shift is changing, ive been wondering lately about all this changing etc and thought
if there is a change coming, is it US that is making it happen? is it us that it changing the energy, positive or negative?

posted on Aug, 7 2009 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Starseed32
Has the Consciousness Shift already begun??

Yes.

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Guys I usually agree on these types of posts. But really now, we've just gone through a recession with no proof that things are going to pick up anytime soon. You guys seriously over-looked this? Thats why you're all health/money-minded/thrifty now, its primordial human instinct. Survival.

This will change when the economic climate improves.

Use some common sense, someone close this thread please?

Someone tell me I'm wrong.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Awaiting a response on this or will be declaring this thread EPIC FAIL.

posted on Oct, 13 2009 @ 10:14 PM
link   
reply to post by forlorn23

I do hear what you are saying and I understand where you're coming from.

Could it be that is is necessary to have a little help on our journey in the form of doing things out of need?

I have changed to the point that it just seems natural to plant a garden year round. I'm on my second year of gardening and preserving food. Just planted my fall garden.

The way I look at my friends, family and other people has changed. It's as if I'm trying to put myself in their shoes and feel what they feel.

I did expect this change to start in 2000 but I miscalculated a bit.

I believe the phrase, "You aint seen nothing yet", and "fasten your seat belts folks we are going for one heck of a ride" are very apropo at this time.

Better times are coming.

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:13 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Interesting. I'd say I am saving more. But only to buy more.
Obviously better times are coming because the effects of the recession have passed their worst stage... at least here in Australia.

Not entirely sure what you're trying to say

posted on Oct, 14 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   

YES!!!!! I have also felt the need to simplify my life. I have gotten rid of alot of clutter and still feel the need to get rid of more. I have stopped buying things that I don't really need. I have also been on a quest to find the truth. I spend nearly everyday searching for the truth on the net and through books and tapes. This all happened to me after I had what I consider to be a very spiritual experience. My whole life changed after that. I hardly recognize myself anymore....great times for me.

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   
So many people eager to fill their lives with stuff.Working extra hours to earn more money to buy more stuff. Under the illusion that having this stuff will improve their existence.I'm yearning a more simplistic existence and yes, i believe a shift is underway.
Incedently, I've been feeling this way since way before the recession started.

[edit on 9-11-2009 by bargoose]

posted on Nov, 9 2009 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I've been reading a lot of books lately. I have also listened to music a lot lately. Maybe my "shift" is different?

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   
i dont know about a "light harmony crystal conciousness shift" or whatever weird new age people want to call it, but it seems like everything's getting faster. not just with the internet, although that seems to be the cause, but with everything. its really hard to explain. but somethings changing, and im nor sure if its good or bad.

posted on Nov, 14 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
well ever since i woke up to the new world order about 2 and a half years ago, thats the way ive felt.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join