It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 05:17 PM
link   
And if you thought the above song was out there.... then check this out.........Is it about the Apocalypse?

Thriller lyrics
Songwriters: Temperton, Rod;

It's close to midnight and something evil's lurking in the dark
Under the moonlight, you see a sight that almost stops your heart
You try to scream but terror takes the sound before you make it
You start to freeze as horror looks you right between the eyes
You're paralyzed

'Cause this is thriller, thriller night
And no one's gonna save you from the beast about strike
You know it's thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

You hear the door slam and realize there's nowhere left to run
You feel the cold hand and wonder if you'll ever see the sun
You close your eyes and hope that this is just imagination, girl!
But all the while you hear the creature creeping up behind
You're out of time

There ain't no second chance against the thing with forty eyes, girl
Thriller, thriller night
You're fighting for your life inside a killer, thriller tonight

Night creatures calling, the dead start to walk in their masquerade
There's no escaping the jaws of the ALIEN this time
(They're open wide)
This is the end of your life

They're out to get you, there's demons closing in on every side
They will possess you unless you change that number on your dial
Now is the time for you and I to cuddle close together, yeah
All through the night I'll save you from the terror on the screen
I'll make you see

That this is thriller, thriller night
'Cause I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
Thriller, thriller night
So let me hold you tight and share a
Killer, diller, chiller, thriller here tonight

Girl, I can thrill you more than any ghost would ever dare try
Thriller, thriller night
So let me hold you tight and share a killer, thriller, ow!

(I'm gonna thrill ya tonight)
Darkness falls across the land
The midnight hour is close at hand
Creatures crawl in search of blood
To terrorize y'alls neighborhood

I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, ooh baby
I'm gonna thrill ya tonight, oh darlin'
Thriller night, baby, ooh!

The foulest stench is in the air
The funk of forty thousand years
And grizzly ghouls from every tomb
Are closing in to seal your doom

And though you fight to stay alive
Your body starts to shiver
For no mere mortal can resist
The evil of the thriller

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
According to Alex Jones the ancients before civilization used to worship women. The water of life is probably the birth fluid, it would singify that new life is comeing. The ancients worshipped whatever their life depended on when they were farmers they worshipped the sun, when they were nomadic, maybe the womans ablility to reproduce was the most important thing. Remember that religions are writen by humans, so the vaste majority of it is BS. And the cup/womans privates, holds the water of life. Don't underestimate human stupidity.

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brock
According to Alex Jones the ancients before civilization used to worship women. The water of life is probably the birth fluid, it would singify that new life is comeing. The ancients worshipped whatever their life depended on when they were farmers they worshipped the sun, when they were nomadic, maybe the womans ablility to reproduce was the most important thing. Remember that religions are writen by humans, so the vaste majority of it is BS. And the cup/womans privates, holds the water of life. Don't underestimate human stupidity.

While I have problems with him as a historian, the reasons are given in this piece of by Laurence Gardner: www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

In strict terms the original Star Fire was the lunar essence of the Goddess, but, even in an everyday mundane environment, menstruum contains the most valuable endocrinal secretions, especially those of the pineal and pituitary glands. The brain’s pineal gland in particular was directly associated with the Tree of Life, for this tiny gland was said to secrete the very essence of active longevity, called soma, or, as the Greeks called it, ambrosia.

And the true "secrets," as he intimates, are "secretions".

[edit on 28-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jun, 28 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Mary Magdalene was supposed to be Sacrificed for Jesus

This is a collection of clips from the movie "The Seventh Sign" and they show very clearly it was really Mary Magdalene that was supposed to be sacrificed for Jesus and to be seen as the world saviour. Just as in the past it was virgin woman which means pure in some way (could be blood line), that were sacrificed. Mary Magdalene was the one who carried the Alabaster Jar which represents the Holy Grail. It was not her womb that is the Holy Grail - well it is but not the blood line that came from her supposedly, as shown in the Da Vinci Code... which is just another false truth but close to the truth. It was her, herself, she was supposed to allow herself to be sacrificed on his tree, (Jesus, the God) and give life and hope for the rest of man kind.

If the women the Aliens / Reptilians want, did not exist in our number as in the Gold in the Sand and did not give of themselves, whether that is willingly or not...... there would be no human race, they would wipe us out. This is what this movie is showing and it is the best example I have found yet. Note in the Matrix, Trinity does go to the Machine City and dies with the probes of the machines in her. So they do show you her being sacrificed......

Also note that Jesus is actually begging Mary with his eyes and when she finally does sacrifice herself, he wants the world to know.

There is a scene that clearly shows Mary in a bird cage, this is how life really is.... we are in the cage and the birds (Gods) are on the outside.... Great example of this.

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Kingdom of the Crystal Skull - the aliens

This video shows the aliens at the end of the movie and how they give the woman something that transforms her, she becomes a string of gold or lights .... this is the fabled City of Gold. It is spoken of in the Bible in Chapter 21 of Revelations.

Revelations Explained

This short video should give you a real insight as to what is really going on.

I will work on the videos I have already done today and try and improve them with better comments and add notes etc to the clips.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Is stem cells the water of life? They inplant human ear cells on the back of a mouse, then add stem cells and they carry on a make an ear. Aging happens because the old cells pass on something to the cells that split from them, but stem cells are new cells.

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Brock

Yes something goes on in the womb, I am sorry I can't fully explain but something is grown in there and milked and this provides the key to the constant regeneration and yes it is stem cells, I think. I am sorry I can't be explain that any better because I am not really sure, some times it feels like he grows real young in there and other times which is most the time, I think no it is something but not alive in the normal sense as in that it will be born. More that it simply milks the body as any placenta does and makes stem cells. Sorry I can't be any more specific than that. Also note in the clip above about revelations, the human form divine shows the human bowel up the left and he is busy in there all the time and what he does - well who knows apart from feed but it is interesting that they point this out in this image.

I have added annotations to that clip and now it is really wild.... I am nervous about having it up to be honest?

[edit on 29-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 29 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
The annotations were very helpful to see what you are getting at, thank you.

The Theosophists have always had a similar doctrine of successive cycles of purges of humanity: sacred-texts.com...

The period during which each great root race of the human race flourishes on earth is sharply marked off from that of the one succeeding it by great convulsions of Nature which destroy practically all traces of the preceding civilization, and which leave but few survivors thereof. A writer has said of this point of the occult teaching:

"The periods of the great root races are divided from each other by great convulsions of Nature and by great geological changes. Europe was not in existence as a continent at the time the fourth race flourished. The continent on which the fourth race lived was not in existence at the time the third race flourished, and neither of the continents which were the great vortices of the civilizations of those two races are in existence now. Seven great continental cataclysms occur during the occupation of the earth by the human life-wave for one round period. Each race is cut off in this way at its appointed time, some survivors remaining in parts of the world, not the proper home of their race; but these, invariably in such cases, exhibiting a tendency to decay, and relapsing into barbarism with more or less rapidity."

And again,

The writer previously referred to says of the survival of members of a disappearing race, and their influence on the life of the new race:

"By means of the cataclysms the races of each cycle were wiped out when their time came, but the few elect or chosen ones, that is those who had manifested the right to become torch-bearers, were carried away to some favorable environment, where they became as leaven to the mass—as gods' to the new races that quickly appeared. It must be noted, however, that the chosen or elect ones were not the only ones saved from the destruction that overtook the majority of the race in these cataclysms."

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Thanks for your comments, they are always so interesting and helpful.

I have now added annotations to both of the clips above. I seem to be getting better at it, however it feels weird putting up my ideas about what something means, to someone else's movie.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I have now completed the two most recent clips and have added more text to them both.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I have just updated and added annotations to these two clips I have previously loaded here. It is taking me a bit of time to get the annotations done to them all but it is what I will work on for the next few days. I am trying to get this stuff all done by the 10th...time is short.

Symbols - Ankh, Split Snakes, Venus

This is a few short clips are from the movie Revelations it shows the meaning of the symbols, the split snakes, the Ankh and Venus. It also shows that the word NAIL is interchangeable with KEY and that Jesus had to be nailed to a cross, to release his healing essence. Just as Mosses nailed a snake to a cross, to heal Egypt from disease.

The Exorcist - symbolism and hidden meanings

This is a short combination of material from the film "The Exorcist" which shows some interesting symbolism. Pause on the coin and have a good look at it, it is the devil holding what appears to be a child but in fact it is a women, who has large breasts and only seems like a child because of the large size of the Devil. The coin is shown twice, the second time is the time you can see it best. The traditional dress of the Arab seems like it holds some meaning as well, meaning that has been remembered and passed down though time. Note the name Joseph on the coin, Joseph was a carpenter in other words, the Architect.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Story
The split snakes symbol relates to a females intestines.

Here is some confirmation of this, from the second century Christian writer Irenaeus, describing the Ophites (a Christian-Gnostic serpent cult): www.newadvent.org...

For some of them assert that Sophia herself became the serpent; on which account she was hostile to the creator of Adam, and implanted knowledge in men, for which reason the serpent was called wiser than all others. Moreover, by the position of our intestines, through which the food is conveyed, and by the fact that they possess such a figure, our internal configuration in the form of a serpent reveals our hidden generatrix.

Similarly, the Valentinian Gnostics described how Jesus, as Horos, or the Cross, redeemed the fallen Sophia (the serpent-woman) by conjoining with her.

[edit on 30-6-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Once again thank you for your most helpful reply.

I have altered "The Exorcist" clip yet again, I am getting really frustrated with it, anyway I think it is better but I am not sure if I have finished it yet?

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Story]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
Most of you folks wouldn't even know a RED PILL if some dude named Morpheus shoved it in your face.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 10010010011
Most of you folks wouldn't even know a RED PILL if some dude named Morpheus shoved it in your face.

A5BbBA5c36Q

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

Hi

I wonder if you can help me out with the symbolism, I am getting confused. I know what happens but maybe not quite how to decode the symbolism? I have updated my latest one - the one above with the Ankh symbolism......I think it is now correct, as in who is the tree or cross but I am not totally convinced because the snake is also the female?

Anyway the last few days I have been getting a message from Daddy and his messages are hard for me to get sometimes and sometimes they are easy..... I guess this one is easy. This is what has gone on..... every meeting I am having with him, has had one thing in common, I am totally obsessed with his phallus but not in a normal sense that one might think. I keep stroking it and holding it and well worshipping it for lack of a better word!!!! I keep saying things to him like,
"I love your phallus, it is the most beautiful thing in the world and cuddling him and stroking and licking his you know what's as well.....after this totally obsessive behaviour went on and on and on.... I started to realise he is trying to tell me something and it is he who is keeping me locked in this strange behaviour and so I said
"Why and I so obsessed with your phallus and worshipping it?"
"Because it gives you life, it is the key to your eternal youth and longevity, you are worshipping it, like I worship you. You think I am the be all and end all and without me you are lost. Well women mean the same thing to us, it is not that I am God and you are nothing, you are just as divine. Together we form the LOCK and the KEY, neither is anything without the other."

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Story]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:00 PM
link   
...Creepy.

The Ankh, according to some, is the womb (O) and phallus (T) combined. Phallic worship is simply everywhere in our history.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth
...Creepy.

The Ankh, according to some, is the womb (O) and phallus (T) combined. Phallic worship is simply everywhere in our history.

[edit on 1-7-2009 by Eleleth]

Thanks so the symbol represents both together, or united. Ok so what about Jesus on the cross. That is him joining up..keying up with the women .... yet the cross represents both of them, or rather is it the symbol of him uniting...so is neither of them cross as such?

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

I just noticed you wrote the word......creepy

Sorry didn't mean to creep you out or anybody else for that matter. Sometimes honesty should be left in ones head I guess.

posted on Jul, 1 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I think I will stick with the interpretation I have in that Mary Magdalene is the cross eg tree. The below clearly shows the woman to be the tree and the water feeding it, is the God.

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Also note when the woman holds up her arms she forms a cross and as she puts her arms down she forms the perfect shape of the Egyptian Ankh in shadow form.

So I will stick with her being the tree that fruits....

I have this clip finally running correctly ...I think.... I tried to stop on a couple of points that just flash up but it kept changing them to the wrong spot, so I gave up on that.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join