It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I am going to tell you a truth that will not be easy to swallow, don't worry about the blue pill or the red pill, you don't need a pill, what you need is information, an explanation as to what is your PURPOSE. When I explain the truth to you, I know you will be disturbed to the very depths of your soul. I am not wanting to give you bad news but the truth is the truth, like it or not. I am about to tell you something you may have wondered about and perhaps felt in some way.

Humans developed as a primate type creature for a while and were then hybridized by a race of beings. This made our destiny and theirs linked, we are no longer the creature we were and our hopes and desires are now what we call human which is this hybrid creature. We can't go back to being who we were or we would no longer be human and besides this option is not available. What has happened to us is expressed in the bible as the Adam and Eve story, when Adam and Eve took a bite of the apple which is a bite of the fruit of the beings I am talking about and took in some of their genes, or DNA, their eyes were opened and they became hairless for a start which is why they suddenly saw they were naked and they also became smarter. Unfortunately they also became bound to and enslaved by the beings I am talking about. Then these creatures threw us out of the garden of Eden and made us go it alone and suffer from what they had done to us. They did this because they wanted us to multiply and that is all this life here, as you know it on Earth has been about, a cradle for you to breed up in numbers and the guardians (these beings) have been watching over you and they call this the Matrix, the name is correct. The guardians are called the watchmen in the bible and are most probably the Masons etc. The secret they hide from you is no little secret, it is not just about their having power and control over you.

Many movies are so dangerously close to the truth, that most people realise they are being told a truth, they simply are unable to fully grasp what that truth is. I will try and explain it in as clear and simple terms and English as I can manage. I will hold no punches and I apologize ahead of time if you find what I am about to disclose unpleasant and, or it angers you. The truth is the truth and like it or not, it can't be changed so it simply is what it is.....

Once upon a time you were free..... you roamed in the bush and had a thick coat on and you were much stronger than you are now, your bones much thicker and your muscles accordingly much stronger, (a chimpanzee is now five times stronger than a man). You were like Wookie in the Star Wars films, you did not talk like you are now able to do, however you were born free and this planet suited you, you had no need of clothes and you could defend yourself against many predators, you lived a simply but happy life roaming around in packs and catching your evening dinner without much bother. Unfortunately there lived on this planet as there still does to this day, a great and terrible predator, you may call him a dinosaur if you like but most will know him as a Reptilian. He is a large and very powerful bird and is a raptor? He is probably related to Utahraptor who is a relation to Velociraptor but is much larger than the Velociraptor shown on Jurassic Park but had not been discovered at the time of those movies, however Spielberg especially in the last movie made the raptors larger than Velociraptor actually was. Anyway it has been proved these creatures flew and you may think they laid eggs but the fact is no one has ever found a nest or an egg and we have no idea how they reproduced. Anyway I am just saying the creature we are talking about is similar but not necessarily the same creature.

This creature has had you in his sights all along, well for as long as you have existed in this form and in your previous form for that matter.

Continued in next post in just a moment......

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Most alien movies show you a creature with probes or tentacles and this is also very close to the truth but not how they are shown. I will explain how this creature feeds and were he usually resides a bit further on so you may then have some idea of what he is up to. The primary creature is not a Grey, that is a smaller sub species which belongs to a group of much larger in size creatures, as do Reptoids which seem to be a hybrid between them and us but far more them than us. OK the species I am referring to is known as Draco and is the basis of all our Dragon legends and was known to all ancient civilizations on this Earth. Mostly he is hiding out in a caves deep under ground or off world. He is cleverer than you can imagine and if you are thinking 'Well if he is here and he is so clever, then why does he not show himself, why is he not openly running the place???' I will tell you the reason... because he has you running the place and mining the place and taking care of business for him. He is just behind the scenes giving out directions, the men behind the curtain take their orders from him.

Now if you are thinking "Oh well that hardly makes him dangerous and things can just keep going the way they are going.' Well here is the problem with all of that, he has no intention of letting things just keep going the way they are going. You are stock and you have been breed up in an orderly fashion and now he is done with breeding you up and it is time to harvest the crop. That is what you are... the crop and what a great crop you have been. He wants you for several reasons, to eat you for one thing, you are his favourite dish but you have a second purpose, as a good slave and worker. He is much much longer lived than you and your life has been cut short on purpose and you are much like the men that men created to be their slaves in Blade Runner the movie. He has altered you to suit himself and your short life gives him two things, first off you breed quickly and then you die and so you breed up much quicker than if you were lazing around having a good time for nine hundred years or so, it also means your dead before you wise up to what is going on and you can be kept in perpetual ignorance because you keep forgetting what he did to the generations before you. Simply put... your not alive long enough to see the patterns and see what he is up to.

Many think man has become technically advanced and man is this and that and the next thing. I can assure you, your arrogance has been greatly fostered because the last thing he wants you to realise is that you are seriously out classed and so you need to get your act together and really make an effort. It is when man is at this level which we have been at many many times before, that we are their greatest threat but he is wise to this problem and has worked out ways to keep you distracted and too busy in fighting to notice him and what he is up to. While you have been busy fighting each other, he was setting up all sorts of things to further separate you and divide you. Women's lib and religion are just two of the things but there is many more. One of his greatest tricks, is to keep you ignorant of his presence, how can you fight an enemy you can't see and many do not even sense? The greatest advantage in battle is to have the element of surprise, to startle the enemy and have him in a panic. All great battles are won in the preparation, they have been preparing and we have not. OK we have nuclear weapons but they are as good as worthless, we are the ones stuck on this rock, not them and if we use them, we destroy our own homeland. Besides he has control of our leaders and he is organizing to have a pick up done. Look around you don't you sense this, don't you wonder about all those FEMA camps and trains. They are not even really keeping it a secret, they to some extent couldn't care less if you are working it out, your fear and panic is helpful.

More.....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Maybe it even serves as a source of amusement? Are you wondering about those movies like terminator and the Matrix? Well he is not a machine any more than you are, think about it, you are a biological machine as are they so in a sense machine is correct but you have not invented them. The purpose of you getting wise and hooking onto the Internet etc is so he has his spies watching your every move. He helped you get the computer and get you hooked in and now he has you he is watching everything you do.

Soon I will get on with telling you, your real purpose and why you are hopeless trapped and will never escape their grasp. So how are you enjoying your RED PILL so far????

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Ummm... Well. Thanks for spilling the beans?
So father Draco knows what you're up to as well, huh? He's not gonna be happy!
Just sounds like the typical Reptillian conspiracy...
Thanks, though!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:43 PM
link   
OK I'll bite, OP who's name is Story (alarms ringing) who signed up just a few days ago (ringing even more) How do you know all of this?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Makes sense to me.

Atlantis rings a bell too.

Also you are human like the rest of "us" eh? We are mammal reptile hybrids?

This is the reason so much conflict within ourselves - how do we overcome the negative inhabited influence of the reptilian mind without killing that part of ourselves is my question to ETs watching/listening?

Nice post S&F

wZn

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Wow...erm, great

It`s rather more entertaining when you read it out loud in a Morpheus voice

I think certain small portions of your tale may well be true in the vaguest sense, but at the same time I also suspect you take movies waaay too seriously

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Story

Hey Story, can you explain how you came about your information other than relating it to movies, or current MSM? It's pretty easy to connect the dots from certain movies to write a book if you are into that sort of thing. Some things I believe should not ever be written, even if it is the truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:05 PM
link   
There seems to be more than one race visiting here. Seems to me there is an intergalactic war or power struggle over earth. It's a pretty little planet, very appealing, and we aren't the only ones who want to live here. Some of these other races may be fighting for our "rights" to live here freely and evolve, OR fighting for their right to rule over us...and then eat us for breakfast. I don't know for sure who is truly in power at the moment. I have no proof. All I know is what happened to me, and how it makes me feel. I have to base my decisions on that. And what I learned from my experience is this...There is SOME ONE out there, they exist. That's ALL I know. If what you say is true...I need to lose some weight....I mean...get twiggy with it. I don't want to be a snack.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Thank god I swallowed YOUR red pill. I was gonna swallow a different red pill, but then I wouldnt be awakened to the truth

How is it you know all the intricacies of this STORY (pun intended)

I would say prove it or I call b.s. but seriously, why bother...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i know this sounds crazy and all but i wanna hear more, i am worried alittle bit about what the future holds, but if any of those movies are true there is always a happy ending somewhere down the line . cant wait to read more

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mapsurfer_
reply to post by Story

Hey Story, can you explain how you came about your information other than relating it to movies, or current MSM? It's pretty easy to connect the dots from certain movies to write a book if you are into that sort of thing. Some things I believe should not ever be written, even if it is the truth.

What do you mean by some some things should not ever be written, even if it is the truth? Can you elaborate more on that?

[edit on 17-6-2009 by born2BWild]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Please excuse the fact that I will not reply to you all individually. I wish to concentrate on telling you this message... story. My name by the way comes from a character in a film and I liked it, the film was "Lady of the Water".

It will simply be up to you all as to whether I am telling you all a big story or I am telling you the truth. I think I am telling you the truth, if that helps but I am busy at the moment and so can't stay on line. I will get back to you with the next segment in the next day.

Feel free to leave your comments or insults but please make them brief.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A very enjoyable read and thank you. I do not know if it is real (I doubt it) but if it is, I am not afraid. I do know that if they want to eat me then I will fight.

If they want me then they will have to take me, as I will not go willingly. If I die with that in mind then I died well as death is not so fearful as we have been taught.

Win, win situation methinks

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
These Draco you talk about do they look like this.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f965743d719.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Story

Maybe it even serves as a source of amusement? Are you wondering about those movies like terminator and the Matrix? Well he is not a machine any more than you are, think about it, you are a biological machine as are they so in a sense machine is correct but you have not invented them. The purpose of you getting wise and hooking onto the Internet etc is so he has his spies watching your every move. He helped you get the computer and get you hooked in and now he has you he is watching everything you do.

Soon I will get on with telling you, your real purpose and why you are hopeless trapped and will never escape their grasp. So how are you enjoying your RED PILL so far????

I've asked you time and again to stop telling the specimens what I'm up to. If you so much as think about typing another letter I'll have you in quarantine before you can blink. You know what happens there. Now disconnect and return for reassignment...again.

Really can't wait to see the rest. Good work.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The Draconians and the Paa Tal:

The Alpha Draconians, a reptilian race composed of master geneticists, tinker with life - which from their perspective exists as a natural resource.

The Draconians look at lifeforms which they have created or altered as a natural resource. Apparently, the Alpha Draconians created the primate race, which was firstbrought to Mars and then to Earth. The primate race was then tinkered with by many other different races -21 other races - resulting in the primate race having been modified 22 times. This primate race eventually became Homo Sapien Sapiens. - who we are on a physical level.
Yes, we used to have 12 strands of DNA. Ten strands were taken out by a group from Orion in order to control us and hold us back. Why would they want to hold us back?

The reason the Orion group wanted to hold us back was because they found out who we were on a soul level. Again, according to the Andromedans, we humans are part of a group of energies that they know of as the Paa Tal.

The reason that the Andromedans use the word Paa Tal, which is by the way a Draconian word, is because the Draconians have legends about warring with a race that was creating human life forms that were opposed to Draconian philosophy.

The Paa Tal created life forms that could evolve on their own,with free expression. The Draconians, on the other hand, created races to function as a natural resource for their pleasure. So, you have two very different philosophies.

www.exopolitics.org...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Any evidence to back these claims or is this just another "believe me cause I say it" type thread?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I am going to tell you a truth

I stopped reading here, only because:

I doubt that anyone in the world knows the, let alone a truth. That said, I think you meant:

"i am going to tell you about MY perception"

a single unified awareness derived from sensory processes while a stimulus is present.

LINK

But its more like your personal belief. Which then again returns to theory. So technically there is no truth...

Also to add, I already debunked the Reptilian theory. Check my profile for it. Its gone and debunked.

[edit on Jun 17th 2009 by TheMythLives]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Reevster
The Draconians and the Paa Tal:

The Alpha Draconians, a reptilian race composed of master geneticists, tinker with life - which from their perspective exists as a natural resource.

The Draconians look at lifeforms which they have created or altered as a natural resource. Apparently, the Alpha Draconians created the primate race, which was firstbrought to Mars and then to Earth. The primate race was then tinkered with by many other different races -21 other races - resulting in the primate race having been modified 22 times. This primate race eventually became Homo Sapien Sapiens. - who we are on a physical level.
Yes, we used to have 12 strands of DNA. Ten strands were taken out by a group from Orion in order to control us and hold us back. Why would they want to hold us back?

The reason the Orion group wanted to hold us back was because they found out who we were on a soul level. Again, according to the Andromedans, we humans are part of a group of energies that they know of as the Paa Tal.

The reason that the Andromedans use the word Paa Tal, which is by the way a Draconian word, is because the Draconians have legends about warring with a race that was creating human life forms that were opposed to Draconian philosophy.

The Paa Tal created life forms that could evolve on their own,with free expression. The Draconians, on the other hand, created races to function as a natural resource for their pleasure. So, you have two very different philosophies.

www.exopolitics.org...

You know what, I actually believe in this. There is a quote by Stephen Covey and it go's like this "We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are Spiritual beings on a human journey"

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join