It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

I was originally upset about where the sperm goes but it was explained to me that to drink it in the normal way is to waste most of it as it is killed my stomach acids. The vagina has think walls and will not absorb most of it and that leaves one place which is apparently the perfect environment. The bowel is design to absorb, that is it's role and it hits the body in it's most complete state.

It's a disappointment this post slipped to the top of the next page.

As obviously some people can't be bothered to read a post in the context of all of the other posts and are just too juvenile to deal with the subject, eg the person below.......

Anyway that is interesting about Jesus being a hermaphrodite. I have not got him nutted out at all.... some times I think he is the reverse of who ends up on the cross and in the tomb/womb but most of the time he is playing a God ...still some work to go in working it out, I think, any light you can shed on the subject would be helpful.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Story]

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Story
reply to post by Eleleth

I was originally upset about where the sperm goes but it was explained to me that to drink it in the normal way is to waste most of it as it is killed my stomach acids. The vagina has think walls and will not absorb most of it and that leaves one place which is apparently the perfect environment. The bowel is design to absorb, that is it's role and it hits the body in it's most complete state.

Common, wth is this. Really?? I read the first couple pages of this, then skipped to the end. Now we are talking about the wonders of anal sex and the marvels of sperm etc??? lmao. FINE. Do you do this and have fun with it story, or is it just some kind of business exchange with "draco"? Either way, I think it's pure evil. And if it's "good" then wow I don't wanna be in this world!

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Meaning simplified (I really did this for myself but will post here)

Word - In Greek "word" the "Logus." refers to the life giving semen coming from the top of the erect Sacred Mountain (phallus).

Rain = semen They were seen in the ancient world as the same thing (as both produced fruit)

Wine - is the semen, "the blood that is thy life,"

Grapes - of the testes from which flows the semen or wine.

“Living water” refers to semen, which literally is the liquid of life.

"Water of life" refers to semen, which literally is the liquid of life.

"Sacred Mountain" - Phallus of God

Dew - Sperm

"The bread of life" God gives the true bread from heaven.

Mass - translates as "male seed"

"Fish" in Tantric rites, is a man offering semen through masturbator practices.

"The Tree of Life" - The tree being the phallus of the Gods and its fruit being semen.

"Holy Grail" - a mistranslation of early French words for "royal blood,"

"Golden liquid" - is created during sexual union, which according to Taoist adepts is the inner alchemy instrumental in achieving longevity and even (im)mortality? (I think the article missed the im part?)

Jesus/Joshua in its Greek form means ‘the semen that heals or fructifies,’ the god’s juice that gives life.

Rosi-Crucis (the Cup of the Waters identified as a red cross within a circle…the Holy Grail .) This Dew is connected with both male semen and the holy cross.

"The Origin of the Holy Communion” at the crucifixion Mary Magdalene performed one last favour for the Messiah, and collected some of his semen in a cup, drinking it from a vaginal cup represents the holy sexual union of man and woman!”

"The giant Cosmic Sacred Mountain" was considered to be a deity sometimes as a giant erect penis and the water coming out the top of the cosmic mountain was considered to be "God's" semen, the giver of life.

"Hallelujah" means God is ejaculating in the sky eg it is raining.

...unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you" (John 6:53).

Jesus reveals himself as "the bread of life",

"Knowing Oneself", is interpreted as masturbation, of "collecting all that has been scattered of oneself into oneself again",

"Universal medicine," "Elixir," or "Philosopher's stone." - attributed as trans formative powers from the human reproductive cells.

Deuteronomy 33:19 They shall call the people unto the mountain; (the phallus of God) there they shall offer sacrifices of righteousness: for they shall suck of the abundance of the seas, and of treasures hid in the sand.

scarlet thread- blood line type

Throne - spine

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 01:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Story
"The Tree of Life" - The tree being the phallus of the Gods and its fruit being semen.
Rosi-Crucis (the Cup of the Waters identified as a red cross within a circle…the Holy Grail .) This Dew is connected with both male semen and the holy cross.

I almost always find the rose and Grail explained as what Crowley called "the mouth of Isis."

In the King James translation, the tree is explicitly identified as female: "on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month". Other translations do not assign the tree a gender. The KJV was overseen by the Rosicrucian Francis Bacon (or so they say), and it seems like he dropped a clue here.

What you find repeatedly is that the same symbols are used for female and male substances. This is, I believe, because in the lower initiatory levels one learned that male and female were meant to complement each other: the spear that pierced the side of Christ let forth both water and blood.

But at the higher levels, it was often explained that each man, made in the image of God, was actually hermaphroditic, being male in the front and female in the back. This is the real reason why you find John portrayed by Da Vinci as androgynous.

This is essentially Peter Koenig's assessment of the OTO, at least. I'm not sure if you read the link that I gave before, but poking around his site might be helpful: Spermo-Gnostics and the OTO

I apologize for dwelling on this and repeating so much that you probably already know; I'm just trying to organize my thoughts.

[edit on 7-7-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jul, 7 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Thread closed for staff review.

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join