It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Story
Thanks so the symbol represents both together, or united. Ok so what about Jesus on the cross. That is him joining up..keying up with the women .... yet the cross represents both of them, or rather is it the symbol of him uniting...so is neither of them cross as such?

I'm confused by the Tree of Life/Serpent thing, too—but Hathor was worshipped as a sycamore tree, and similarly with the Biblical Asherah. Revelation seems to have the true interpretation.

I am not sure how Jesus on the Cross signifies here. What you are saying is entirely new to me; I'm just trying to find a few points of correspondence.

posted on Jul, 2 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Last Crusade - Crescent Moon symbol and pouch EXPLAINED

This movie does a good job of showing you what the "Crescent Moon" symbol really is. It is shown as a location as in a place and then it is shown as it really is, as in Gods pouch at the end of the movie. Look closely at God behind the knight when he speaks. God has his left had on a bible and right hand up representing he is making an oath. He also has clothes on that resemble feathers, especially near his feet. The real grail falls down through into the mist - the blonde women. The finial words about finding ILLUMINATION tell you exactly who made this movie. Also note the map with no names, this is a body, not a location.

V for Vendetta - messages

This show the reverse symbolism that was used by placing Jesus on the cross, it is meant to be a lactating women but such a symbol could not be used as the message needed to be hidden so a man symbolising God was used instead. This is called reverse symbolism or mirror image and is used a lot. Notice also V calls his home, The Shadow Gallery, he is really the Devil/God (they are one and the same) and this is the shadow government. The song, Cry me a River and the painting are very significant.

I am slowly getting all of the annotations done, I have done these two today. The top one is very important to what I am trying to tell you or show you.

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Eleleth

Thanks so the symbol represents both together, or united. Ok so what about Jesus on the cross. That is him joining up..keying up with the women .... yet the cross represents both of them, or rather is it the symbol of him uniting...so is neither of them cross as such?

I'm confused by the Tree of Life/Serpent thing, too—but Hathor was worshipped as a sycamore tree, and similarly with the Biblical Asherah. Revelation seems to have the true interpretation.

I am not sure how Jesus on the Cross signifies here. What you are saying is entirely new to me; I'm just trying to find a few points of correspondence.

Thanks for your comment that was good information to know.

I am struggling at the moment with this whole thing and have just done the annotations for below movie which I found very disturbing to do and had a terrible night last night feeling really uncomfortable anyway I have done it....

Labyrinth - hidden meanings exposed

This video is of the more interesting parts of the movie. Including a scene where Hoggle calls the girl a whore, this relates to Revelations in the bible. Jarith seems to play God and he wants to name the boy after him. The old lady is carrying all the baggage of stuff around that humans need to survive. The land of stench contains the bog of eternal stench which to me refers to our human world, as does the huge rubbish dumb, this is the nature of humans, we are not natural to this environment and this is how come we make this much mess and need all of this stuff to survive. Jarith's real wish seems not to keep the baby but to get the girl who he bewitches her with a peach. The goblins are in fact humans I think and this is about getting out of the human world, to the castle?

posted on Jul, 3 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I have now done the annotations for this one as well, that leaves only The Matrix to go I think? I did the long version of The Last Crusade yesterday it is on an earlier page.

V for Vendetta - Process Her and Finale Fireworks

This movie is about the coming Apocalypse, shown in the final scene as Judgement Day where people who died in the movie are shown on the lawn and the clock explodes, this symbolises the end of time. There are some highly disturbing scenes which shows the real intention of the shadow government which is to process and make use of women. Evey which stands for Electron volt, a unit of energy is processed but comes to terms with it and falls in love with her new Master. He is represented by fire she by water. He is also circled by an extinct item at the end, showing he is a creature we believe to be extinct but which is in fact not extinct.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I have now pretty much finished all of my clips but may fine tune a couple of them. The below are the last to have annotations added to them.

Mary Magdalene was supposed to be Sacrificed for Jesus

This is a collection of clips from the movie "The Seventh Sign" they show clearly it was really Mary Magdalene that was suppose to sacrifice herself for Jesus and be the symbol of the worlds savior. Jesus on the cross is just reverse symbolism and the hiding of the real truth. Mary was the one who carried the Alabaster Jar which represents the Holy Grail. Note the bird cage scene which clearly shows us humans are in the bird cage and the birds (Gods) are on the outside, this is the best example I have ever seen of this.

Matrix - Important Scenes - Human in Machines Belly

I have concentrated on showing you that I think the machines shown in this movie, are really just there to open your eyes to a superior species who owns this planet and what they have in store for some of us. Note the bug that changes from a metal object into a bug and then back into a thing with a terminator eye. At the end of the movie when he sees the code, this is in relation to breaking the laws of nature, the God and the women are able to be regenerative to each other eg able to keep each other from aging. The split snakes symbol relates to a females intestines. Also Neo jumps into what seems like a pouch of Smiths - a machine or God and so he - really trinity - is able to break the laws of nature. Pouch symbolism shown in the movie, Indianna Jones and the Last Crusade, I have a short clip up. Neo is Jesus, YES, but both he and Jesus are reverse symbolism, the one that really is sacrificed is Trinity or Mary Madeleine. Neo is half machine, just like Jesus was the Son of God but still half human? In the Matrix world this would make him half machine. The Oracle is a confessed machine ....watch the architect's speech, he talks about her being the mother of the Matrix, just like he is the father (God) and she says herself she is a programme from the machine world. Notice that the one that is supposed to get sacrificed, does in fact get sacrificed .... Trinity ends up in the machine world with probes inside of her. Just as a further note, they make it really obvious who is a machine eg REPTILIAN in the movie, as they are the only ones who ever wear Reptilian Leather, this includes Niobe who was also a machine. Neo never wears reptilian leather but in the last movie wears a coat very similar in nature perhaps expressing he is half?. Trinity always looks like she is wet in the Matrix, this represents who she really is. Song of Solomon 4:12 A garden inclosed is my sister, my spouse; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.

Total Recall pouch scene

This is the only film clip I can find showing a man with a pouch and a baby with in. To show this they had to make out the baby was a mutant and part of the man? Anyway the scene has some very interesting speech to go with it. The finial scene after the baby (mutant) has been shot, shows it as a baby and looking so vulnerable.

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   

"We are not human beings on a spiritual journey, we are Spiritual beings on a human journey"

That is so true. Not all of us are "human" in the strictest sense of the word.

Anyway, imo, the red pill is meditation.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

Hi Story

thanx for all the clips and all that...

Id be very interested if you felt that you may want to post some more about the comings and goings of your conversation with Draco, as I found that part of this thread the most fascinating....

only if you felt like it anyway...

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Thank you for your comment, I am reasonably uncomfortable about reporting things that are said. For the moment I have been concentrating on trying to give some evidence..... if it works as that .....that there is more going on.

Of course the world is full of people who are not tuned in at all and think all of this stuff is loony and that our ancestors instead of being wise and knowledgeable about things we have now lost knowledge to, were crazies that we are distantly related to. People say they were superstitious and primitive and didn't understand any thing and yet these same people are happy to say they build the pyramids.... something we still don't know how to do.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hey Story, I am still following your thread and as hard as some of the things are to take on board they do seem to line up quite well.

What is your opinion on this video?

Also check my thread on MJ and the magicians.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

Here is what you are missing and everyone else, who thinks this Satan worship is about homosexuality and anal sex. Yes it is but I am a woman and I am made to do this over and over again and the reason is because it equals life. The sperm is absorbed in the bowel and it is this which allows the Draco to give me the vital ingredients which changes me from someone who is aging and slowly dying (like we all are) to someone who no longer does this and someone who makes a special drink that can be shared and given to the elite. This is worship of Daddies phallus that they are doing, not homosexuality in the normal sense.

They may engage in this behaviour as part of the worship but it is not really about this. Remember Daddy (Draco) is male and I am female, many males do this with their women and they do not consider themselves homosexuals because they do this and would be upset if you suggested they were. So it is not technically homosexual behaviour.

I said I have been conditioned to accept this aspect.... I do not mean to imply that he is cruel however, or that he causes me any pain or damage. It is simply a different way of living that is all. I no longer have any disgust of it... however I do not wish to discuss this issue again.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
Nope, Iam not missing anything. And I certainly dont think Satanism is about anal sex. Thats a pretty messed up thought process there Story!

In referance to the video I was saying it linked with what you were saying about the reptilians wanting the human males to not fight them and not be a hinderance...........we were talking about it a few pages ago......

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Have you actually watched all 7 of those videos? They are all about "Beat it" meaning having anal sex and Michael going on about this and the Satan worshippers doing this.

This is what goes on at Bohemian Grove... I am not messed up, I know what I am talking about.

It maybe uncomfortable to you but this is what this is all about.

The below is from sacredsemen.com...

For the male, the highest concentrations of valuable chemicals in the body are contained in the semen. Just why this is so is a bit of a mystery when looked at superficially, since the primary purpose of seminal fluid is only to provide a vehicle for semen. While it has been proven that women absorb some of these valuable chemicals from the male in coitus, it may also be reasonable to assume that if not frequently spent in sex they become available for mental and bodily development. It is curious that in several aspects the chemistry of the semen and the brain are more similar to each other than to any other bodily tissues.

As the prostaglandins are produced in the male's seminal vesicles, very large amounts are in male semen. Men "waste" more prostaglandins in a single emission than women produce in a day in their entire body. (12, 13) It is a question just why prostaglandins are present in male semen since they have no reaction with semen and have been proven to do nothing to insure impregnation in the female. (14) It has been found that females absorb male prostaglandins after coitus in the vagina and uterus (15) and actually have special receptor cells in the uterine wall to receive male prostaglandins. (16) An old wives' tale holds that women gain strength from men during coitus, and on this very basic chemical level this observation seems to be validated. Prostaglandins are one of the most refined of the body's products and women absorb these "super-chemicals" from males.

Since seminal fluid has no apparent purpose than as a vehicle for semen, why does it have such a concentration of valuable body chemicals? An ounce of semen has been found to be basically the concentration of the most valuable chemicals from 60 ounces of blood. No two tissues in the body show greater similarity in their lecithin, colesterin and phosphorous contents than the brain and semen. (17) semen has proportionally more fructose, citric acid, semenine and prostaglandins than any other tissue in the body. It is also richer than most any other tissue in zinc, ascorbic acid, inositol, glyceryl, phosphory-choline and free amino acids. It has 33 times the neutral amino acids, 28 times the acidic amino acids and 57 times the basic amino acids as the blood.(18) Women may absorb body chemicals from male semen other than prostaglandins to enrich their body chemistry and health.

semen as homeopathic medicine? Some Gnostics now see the semen as universal medicine to heal everything. Others put their semen into a mouthful of brandy to make it more tasty. Spiritus Sanctus?

semen as Medicine
The literature on the subject reveals that the feedback of reproductive cells for the regulation or revitalization of the human organism was recommended by folk medicine and alchemy as well. Traditional medicine attributed trans formative powers to the human reproductive cells and often termed that product of the body "universal medicine," "elixir," or "philosopher's stone."

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Story]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Yet you said I was missing something. What was it I was missing?

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   

I was really just referring to it being the key element... literally between daddy and me and that humans in general don't know anything about their own bodies. I think it was Christ who talks about eating his own seed. This is what Daddy Draco really does, he gives it to me and then takes it back in another form. I know to most people this whole subject is something disgusting but if you open your mind and view it differently, you will see why the elite have the view they do.

Sperm equals life... in more ways than the obvious.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majestic23
Nope, Iam not missing anything. And I certainly dont think Satanism is about anal sex. Thats a pretty messed up thought process there Story!

In referance to the video I was saying it linked with what you were saying about the reptilians wanting the human males to not fight them and not be a hinderance...........we were talking about it a few pages ago......

Yes, what she is saying is well known among those into sex-magick, although I admit that I do not know much more than what can be easily gleaned from the Internet. For instance, you find the same things in the XIº (highest grade) of the OTO: user.cyberlink.ch...

This is the real secret of Alchemy: regeneration. It is said to go back to Egypt, where we find obscure references to the "phallus of Set illuminating the eye of Horus". The Cathars and Templars were both accused by the Catholic Church of sodomy; this being all immensely hypocritical coming from a clergy that was notorious for always screwing their altar boys.

And if all of this is too much information, don't read the following quote!

I was really just referring to it being the key element... literally between daddy and me and that humans in general don't know anything about their own bodies. I think it was Christ who talks about eating his own seed. This is what Daddy Draco really does, he gives it to me and then takes it back in another form. I know to most people this whole subject is something disgusting but if you open your mind and view it differently, you will see why the elite have the view they do.

Sperm equals life... in more ways than the obvious.

Right again—did you learn all of this from "Daddy"? Here it is: cannonfire.blogspot.com...

The Greater Questions portrays Jesus as taking Mary up to "the mountain." Jesus prays with her.

Then he reaches into his side and disgorges a full-grown woman. Just like that.

Then he begins to "mingle fluids" with the woman. That means ----ing.

Oh, but it gets worse...

After Jesus ejaculates into the woman, he sucks out the semen -- now thoroughly admixed with the vaginal fluids -- and consumes the concoction. Then he turns to Mary and says the only logical thing to say:

"We must act thus, so that we might live."

Now Mary (according to longstanding report) is a girl who has been around. Not easily shocked, or so you would think.

However, this tableau stuns her so much that she faints dead away.

Jesus awakens her, raises her up, and announces: "O person of little faith, why did you doubt?"

I never thought about this before, but Jesus reaching "into his side" isn't a reference to one of those pouches, is it? (I always just saw it as an Eve-from-Adam's-rib thing.)

As strange as it sounds, my basic thought is that the Gospel of John ("John" = "Yoni") seems to be one long treatise on sex-magick. Jesus, the spermatic Logos, is betrayed by the "kiss" of Judas and buried in the "tomb," which, we are informed, is the body—whereby he is "resurrected". So much for Christianity!

Oh, and why is Daath on the Sephirot connected with Uranus?

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Eleleth]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Eleleth

I did get it straight from Daddy Draco but I have very much enjoyed reading that page and the page that is linked to it which I have included some information from in an edited post above. I will be back more.

Those pages were wonderful. They gave me the answers to what much of the symbolism means.

Thank you

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 01:33 AM
link   
SEMEN

The Gnostic Mass as Biological Allegory - The wine is the semen, "the blood that is thy life," (Liber CLVI, v.2) that flows from the grapes of the testes.

“Living water” refers to semen, which literally is the liquid of life,

Revelation 22:1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.
Revelation 22:2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.

Sacramental ingestion of semen was also practiced in ancient Thrace and Greece, where they believed that in homosexual love, "the virtues of the lover were transferred to the beloved. It was believed that this happened physically through the transmission of the semen which contained [a part of] the essence of the soul..."(Wellesley 1973).

Song of Solomon 5:1 I am come into my garden, my sister, my spouse: I have gathered my myrrh with my spice; I have eaten my honeycomb with my honey; I have drunk my wine with my milk: eat, O friends; drink, yea, drink abundantly, O beloved.
Song of Solomon 5:2 I sleep, but my heart waketh: it is the voice of my beloved that knocketh, saying, Open to me, my sister, my love, my dove, my undefiled: for my head is filled with dew (sperm?), and my locks with the drops of the night.
Song of Solomon 5:3 I have put off my coat; how shall I put it on? I have washed my feet; how shall I defile them?
Song of Solomon 5:4 My beloved put in his hand by the hole of the door, and my BOWELS were moved for him.
Song of Solomon 5:5 I rose up to open to my beloved; and my hands dropped with myrrh, and my fingers with sweet smelling myrrh, upon the handles of the lock.

At the crucifixion Mary Magdalene performed one last favour for the Messiah, and collected some of his semen in a cup. “This is clearly the origin of the Holy Communion”, Mumbler believes. “The wine represents the semen of Christ, not his blood, and drinking it from a vaginal cup represents the holy sexual union of man and woman!”

In the New Testament gospel of St.John it is said that In the beginning was the "word" or in Greek the "Logus." This refers to the life giving semen coming from the top of the erect Sacred Mountain .

When mushrooms appear in the forest after a rain and look like tiny sacred mountains it is considered a result of God's semen raining on earth and the sacred mushrooms are worshiped as sacred objects and eaten.

Rain and semen were seen in the ancient world as the same thing (as both produced fruit), - (this relates to all the rain symbology that we see at the end of the Matrix films and when Evey gets baptised in V for Vendetta.)

The Book of Babalon
49. Thy tears, thy sweat, thy blood, thy semen, thy love, thy faith shall provide. Ah, I shall drain thee like the cup that is of me, BABALON.

New Testaments Gospel of John; "Why do you doubt me, o you of little faith?"; "If I have told you earthly things and you do not believe, how can you believe if I tell you of heavenly things?"(John 3:12); and "...unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you" (John 6:53).

Jesus reveals himself as "the bread of life", telling the disbelieving disciples "it is not Moses who has given you the bread from heaven, but it is my Father who gives the true bread from heaven. For the bread of God is he who comes down from heaven and gives life to the world.... I am the living bread that came down from heaven... This bread is my flesh.... I tell you the truth, unless you can eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you." (John 6:32-53) The bread of life and living water of John's Jesus are present within himself.

The Latin word mas, very similar to the Catholic Church's Latin name for the Eucharistic meal Mass, translates as "male seed" , leaving one to wonder just what the original Christian Eucharist was.

Old Testament's first Psalm, as making secret references to the sacramental ingestion of semen; "He is like a tree planted by streams of water, that yields its fruit in its seasons, and its leaf does not wither"; The "yield" of "fruits" in "season", was interpreted as "seminal ejaculation in pleasure", where as "the leaf does not wither", meant to them "we do not let it fall to the ground, but we eat it ourselves"(Panarion 26,8)

In relation to Jesus eating his own semen, it is interesting to note that in Tantric rites, a man offering semen through masturbator practices, was referred to as a "fish", a popular symbol of the living Christ.

Le Clément's claim goes further. He asserts that all ancient traditions practiced semenatophagy and that hidden references to it appear throughout sacred texts. He interprets the tree of life within the Garden of Eden, for example, as a veiled reference to this practice, the tree being phallic and its fruit being semen.

The words "Holy Grail" are a mistranslation of early French words for "royal blood," and the true purpose of Prieure de Sion is to protect alleged royal descendants of Jesus and prepare the way for their accession to world power. It was for this reason that the Knights Templars were burned as heretics for drinking from the Rosi-Crucis (the Cup of the Waters identified as a red cross within a circle…the Holy Grail .) This Dew is connected with both male semen and the holy cross. Golden liquid is created during sexual union, which according to Taoist adepts is the inner alchemy instrumental in achieving longevity and even mortality. This liquid or subtle energy is created by the mingling and drawing into the body the secretions of both male and female practitioners. This leads to a mystical state of awareness and a merging of the individual with the all-pervading cosmic principle.

sacredsemen.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   

Those pages were wonderful. They gave me the answers to what much of the symbolism means.

Yes, the section on Christianity on that page touches on most things that I have come to understand over the past year of researching this. It is clear from this that the secret society initiates do not "hate Jesus," but simply regard Christianity as a colossal joke at humanity's expense.

The Semetic scholar of Sumerian philology, John M. Allegro, of Dead Sea Scroll fame, might ire them further for his research revealed that Jesus/Joshua in its Greek form means ‘the semen that heals or fructifies,’ the god’s juice that gives life.

The page is strangely silent for the most part on the "Star Fire" (menses) thing, however. And it wasn't always oral ingestion.

Revelation 1:13 describes Jesus as "girt about the paps," or female breasts. That is, Jesus is actually hermaphroditic, like the image of Baphomet.

[edit on 6-7-2009 by Eleleth]

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join