It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's time for you to swallow the RED PILL

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 22 2009 @ 11:41 PM
link   
so my question is this when is this harvesting taking place?

is it 2012? i have to agree with you the disappearance of nations about every 6000 years or so is uncanny! hopefully man is up for the challenge this time. and i hope that red angry rabbit is wright!!!!! as all of my friends and family will not go down with out a fight.

umbrella up living in some interesting times!

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by tatersalad

According to the bible those that are wanted are collected three and a half years before the end which is probably why I am talking to you.... just in case it is 2012 because that means the collects will take place July 10th approx, next month. After the collects which something must happen which is pretty large scale to hide these....there is two Prophets which are supposed to walk the earth and then the end.

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Story
reply to post by tatersalad

According to the bible those that are wanted are collected three and a half years before the end which is probably why I am talking to you.... just in case it is 2012 because that means the collects will take place July 10th approx, next month. After the collects which something must happen which is pretty large scale to hide these....there is two Prophets which are supposed to walk the earth and then the end.
]

Thank you Story for taking the time to answer my previous questions...

As another person has asked, about being in an astral form, -- I find that quite puzzling also... I mean, why do you have to be a specific blood type, and what difference that makes if you are in an energy body....? -- Or perhaps it is the 'energy' of the blood type that makes the difference....

So, if it is another type of consciousness that 'you' are in when you visit 'him', -- obviously your physical is 'here'... But I wonder where 'his' physical is.? Do they actually reside on this planet somewhere Story,? .. underground perhaps?

The other thing I wonder is are there others like us out there in the solar system somewhere, with the same type of 3d life ?, others that they feed from...
Perhaps 'earth' may be the only planet that they have found suitable?

If it is 'them' wiping us out every odd 6000 years ,, and it has been 'them' from the start,, then they must be pretty high up the ladder , so to speak,,, to be able to carry this out...Perhaps there were forces in the past that tried to stop them and failed.... It will be interesting to see whether their plans will be foiled this time around.

...and why is it at a certain time;; every time? -- Is this because every 6000 years a big 'Shift' occurs and wakes everybody up from in front of their TV's, and we all just rise up a notch or two in consciousness... Is that when we get beaten back down again, back to caves and clubs and stuff,..

Perhaps you could manage to squeeze a few more answers out of him, seeing that we dont have much time left

[edit on

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 03:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jacqua

Reply to your questions,

QUESTION 1....As another person has asked, about being in an astral form, -- I find that quite puzzling also... I mean, why do you have to be a specific blood type, and what difference that makes if you are in an energy body....? -- Or perhaps it is the 'energy' of the blood type that makes the difference.

ANSWER...I think what goes on is simply a lesson or training session and that the goal is to meet up with our physical bodies.

QUESTION 2...So, if it is another type of consciousness that 'you' are in when you visit 'him', -- obviously your physical is 'here'... But I wonder where 'his' physical is.? Do they actually reside on this planet somewhere Story,? .. underground perhaps?

ANSWER...I have no idea, I think he is close, as no further away than the moon but I can't really be sure I am not sure how far your astral self can zap.... is there a limit or not?

QUESTION 3....The other thing I wonder is are there others like us out there in the solar system somewhere, with the same type of 3d life ?, others that they feed from... Perhaps 'earth' may be the only planet that they have found suitable?

ANSWER...I have no idea about whether the universes are filled with us humans on other planets or other suitable species or even if we are the first species that they have done this to. Many questions I simply can't answer because he does not allow me the information.

THIS IS YOUR STATEMENT.....If it is 'them' wiping us out every odd 6000 years ,, and it has been 'them' from the start,, then they must be pretty high up the ladder , so to speak,,, to be able to carry this out...Perhaps there were forces in the past that tried to stop them and failed.... It will be interesting to see whether their plans will be foiled this time around.

QUESTION 4...and why is it at a certain time;; every time? -- Is this because every 6000 years a big 'Shift' occurs and wakes everybody up from in front of their TV's, and we all just rise up a notch or two in consciousness... Is that when we get beaten back down again, back to caves and clubs and stuff,..

ANSWER...In this case I think the planet is about to go back into an ice age naturally which is the planets natural state at the moment and it is only warm like now in an interglacial period for around 10,000 years out of every 100,000 years so I think they take advantage of the warm period to breed up delicate humans that have no fur coat to protect them. It maybe that perhaps they get two breeding periods out of each interglacial or this time around maybe special because it has lasted longer than previous interglacials and I think they have harvested once already this time around about 6,000 years ago known as Noah's Floods and this will be the second and finial time.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jacqua
As another person has asked, about being in an astral form, -- I find that quite puzzling also... I mean, why do you have to be a specific blood type, and what difference that makes if you are in an energy body....? -- Or perhaps it is the 'energy' of the blood type that makes the difference....

It would seem that the importance of bloodlines lies in its enormous power as a conductor,chaneller and holder of astral energy forces. The same reason it is used in rituals and reality manipulation.

DNA seems to hold the key to why specific bloodlines are chosen. We see TPTB follow this to the point of incest. Blue blood. Maybe alien/human hybrid lineage makes it more easy to find subjects through the astral planes.

So, if it is another type of consciousness that 'you' are in when you visit 'him', -- obviously your physical is 'here'... But I wonder where 'his' physical is.? Do they actually reside on this planet somewhere Story,? .. underground perhaps?

The other thing I wonder is are there others like us out there in the solar system somewhere, with the same type of 3d life ?, others that they feed from...
Perhaps 'earth' may be the only planet that they have found suitable?

If it is 'them' wiping us out every odd 6000 years ,, and it has been 'them' from the start,, then they must be pretty high up the ladder , so to speak,,, to be able to carry this out...Perhaps there were forces in the past that tried to stop them and failed.... It will be interesting to see whether their plans will be foiled this time around.

...and why is it at a certain time;; every time? -- Is this because every 6000 years a big 'Shift' occurs and wakes everybody up from in front of their TV's, and we all just rise up a notch or two in consciousness... Is that when we get beaten back down again, back to caves and clubs and stuff,..

Perhaps you could manage to squeeze a few more answers out of him, seeing that we dont have much time left

[edit on

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
A lot of people seem to think this is all about the astral sapping of the human energy. I just want to point out that there is obvious reasons why this is not the case or not meant to be the long term case..at any rate. In my instance I am sure this is only a simulation or lesson because the of the fact that he has a pouch and has a nipple tube (on Maysy's thread) and probes. These are physical things which belong to a physical body and obviously this is meant to be a physical experience. Also he does not sap me of energy, I feel he gives me more than he takes and without his burst or injection, I could not possibly trip the way I do.

As for bloody type I think this is to line up with their blood type and because they become physically interactive with us and this line up of blood type is necessary. It is said this type of blood is more open to psychic channelling and this maybe, as I have always been very psychic.

As for blood lines all I know about mine, is I am pure white as far as I know and I have traced it back a distance, one of my lines comes directly from kings who invaded England one thousand years ago. There is possibly one other line that is royal as well from the other side of the family as I can only trace really well known lines which my line taps into and have not paid to have this done, I have no idea if there is more, there could well be. As we all know these types breed with each other. All I can say is about two hundred years ago my line become distanced from the main royal line on both sides.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
It is said Story, that the power potential of females is spiritually speaking, is astronomical and unlimited. That only females can experience a full energy liberation of the kundalani while in the material realm.

This might tie in with what you say about them being only interested in females.

Do you feel any energy movement in your spine when feeding etc..?

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Majestic23

I have never taken drugs so I don't know how that feels but I think maybe drugs give you some of the experience that I get. I when united with them get in a state where I am so high, I feel like I almost glow! I definitely feel like I kind of radiate and that feeling is very pleasant and addictive! Although I don't feel it is harmful like real drugs are or human drugs are. I sometimes think this is a drug reaction like I am being drugged but I think it really is just them themselves that drug you or release this high. I know the Queen licks a substance onto you around the back of the ears and down your spine and the high that she creates is beyond Daddies and is like a super high.

Instead of thinking of them as being parasitic I think how you should view it is like this...think of two agents that when apart are totally benign but when together make a super reaction or explosion. This is how it is with them and us, together. Nothing is there when apart and the potential is even not noticed but together look out ...WOW

I think they are interested in women because women have a womb and I am pretty sure the symbol of the spilt snake going up a tree or shaft is the representation of how a women's inners are when upside down. This snake is usual shown to go down and then turn and come back up with two open mouths. This is the representation of a women from her mouth down the snake track or intestines and then opening and the other end in two opening or mouths. This is also known as the trinity and represents the three main openings of a women's body. The all seeing eye or cap of the pyramid or eye of RA is apparently also secretly known to high level Masons to be the arse hole and is the seen as a great source of power. Basically a main opening into the human body. (Sorry if that sounded crude no other way to put it really.)

This is definitely all about the physical body and I think the truth is to be revealed soon. I think before the end comes a revelation and an exposing of the truth is given.

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Now for a posting that will probably upset a few people, hopefully you can handle it?

I was just watching this sex show done by Oprah and of course there is lots of stuff I can't say here but here is some things that were on there of interest ....apparently over 60% of women fantasise about being dominated so this would lead one to believe that domination is a normal thing for women and even an inbuilt thing for women to enjoy eg programmed into them. Well this does not go hand and hand with women's lib... what happens now is women destroy their own relationships (as well as men, as they don't know the first thing about how to please a women) anyway a woman gets a man and at first she will let him be the boss (and think he is all of that) because they want to catch him so to speak but after that she will start telling him what to do and no don't do that etc etc...and taking control of a relationship..... all women will do this..... it seems natural for us to do this but the trick here is that women don't really want a man who says "Yes dear, whatever you say dear and can I get something else for you dear?" The more a man starts to do this, the more a women will be physically turned off by him and the harder it will be for him to get her into the sheets, well to do that anyway. So that goes along with what I am telling you, happens with them. Lets remember that they know who we are better than we know who we are and this relates to the part of the relationship where I said he was dominant and perhaps a bully. Now this is what he said to me,

"If I let you guide this relationship and have it how you want it, you would ruin it and I am not going to let you ruin it!"

OK men should learn that but in my experience men have no idea how to have a relationship. Secondly if a male is going to try to be the boss and big dominant male which men have completely forgotten how to do..... Well they need to EARN that!!! (This bit is my advise) You can't do that without earning it, a woman will shoot you down in flames the minute you try!. The bible and the Arabs etc who follow the religious rules are probably are getting way more sex than silly Westerners who have forgotten the "How to please a women 101. " Apparently women in general have no idea they have a clitoris or where it is!!!! I found this one hard to believe? I have never met a man or women yet who didn't know where it is, maybe didn't know how to work it but not know of it.... surely American women and men are not this silly???? Got to give men some credit here... they usually are not so useless as to not know where the clitoris is!!!

Anyway what was that verse oh here....

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

This suggests that this wanting to be dominated thing.....has been programmed into us women by the species who hybridized us, also that we now have babies with bigger heads and so in sorrow we deliver them.... as in they are hard to get out. No need for elaboration!!! Oh and by the way a women will usually never admit to a man, she wants him to dominate her, she will in fact say the opposite!!! She may even believe that! Remember we live in strange politically correct nonsense times when we are all pretending that women are the same as men, they are not and never have been!!! That brainwashing nonsense needs thrown out!!!

If you say to your misses you have to do this and that and go to work and blah blah blah, you will get no sex because women can't cope with stress and the minute you stress them, they become sexually dead!!! Men need to paste that piece of information into their brains and commit it to memory!!! Stress a women and you get NO SEX!!! Got that, NO SEX!!! That stress thing is apparently a fact and was said by the sexual therapist so I didn't just make that up..

more...

[edit on

[edit on 23-6-2009 by Story]

posted on Jun, 23 2009 @ 10:45 PM
link   
continued from above....

Anyway where was I going with this.... I am trying to tell you we were programmed, not just for male humans but first and fore mostly for the role we were created for which is this union I am telling you about with the Draco's. Just as a final note, that Oprah show on sex was nothing..... if you want a sexual education... find a Draco, he will teach you some stuff that will make your head spin. Male men are absolute novices in the realm of sex, my experience is, they wouldn't have a clue!!!!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Story

Wow, they got you brainwashed good don't they?

Let me connect a few dots for you dear, as you seem to be appologizing for those that will eat you. (Literally)

apparently over 60% of women fantasise about being dominated so this would lead one to believe that domination is a normal thing for women and even an inbuilt thing for women to enjoy eg programmed into them. Well this does not go hand and hand with women's lib

Yes, of course, that is the plan as they (Your Masters) instigated and planned womens lib for the purpose of separating men from women.

This is why feminism is gaining widespread approval all over the world despite the fact that women DO NOT WAT THIS.

IT is being enforced through legislation, Police, and sometimes, with laser guided precision munitions.

What you speak of is not new (To me at least)

Lets remember that they know who we are better than we know who we are

Yeah, right... they have infiltrated the educational system also... you see, this is the design, and you fell for their lies again... it really is sad to see how naive you are.

Secondly if a male is going to try to be the boss and big dominant male which men have completely forgotten how to do

Still not getting it are you?

The laws on the books GIVE power to the women, and enforce it through government legislation.

You don't think this is a coincidence, do you?

Well they need to EARN that!!! (This bit is my advise) You can't do that without earning it, a woman will shoot you down in flames the minute you try!

As I said before, your naivete is hilarious, and your apologetics for your new "Lover" makes me a little sick.

The bible and the Arabs etc who follow the religious rules are probably are getting way more sex than silly Westerners who have forgotten the "How to please a women 101. "

Yes, forgotten is the word I would use to describe a system that is engineered to never teach, or allow experiance of the truth in the first place.

You. Are. Naive.

Remember we live in strange politically correct nonsense times when we are all pretending that women are the same as men, they are not and never have been!!! That brainwashing nonsense needs thrown out!!!

So, are you finally fighting for humanity?

To sum up, YES we are aware of all of your information, and the battle has already begun.

Give your "Master" my original message.

As it is the truth.

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Its never really touched on in any depth because it is such a taboo subject and has implication for rape etc...

It is rather abhorrant that I have to act like an asshat to get laid but it works.

What gets me is that women are tricked by this so often. Most of the guys I know that get a lot of play arent alpha males, they cant even look after themselves properly never mind the herd, but they do a good impression of one and that gets em flocking.

This always got me. What evolutionary benefit is there for women to be so prone to being tricked like this?

There simply isnt one and it ties in with what you say.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I am having yet another attempt to load a video here..... this one is from the movie
"Revelations" it has much in the way of meanings to symbols and meanings from Revelations in the bible. I have cut out the thriller movie it was wrapped up in, to just give you all the symbol meanings that were in this movie.

Amazingly it shows that Christ being nailed to the Cross had a symbolic meaning and really has to make one wonder if Christ the man ever really existed and this story is just a way of expressing a truth that is hidden from most of us.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 08:36 PM
link   
This is one I did of The Exorcist. It is my first attempt at putting in boxes with words in.

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Story, here's one of Alex Colleirs interviews. Search his name on vid, he's got a few more.

video.google.com...

talking on a video would add credibility to your case.

In primate groups the dominant male gets all the sex, I don't think they needed to add that programing.

[edit on 24-6-2009 by Brock]

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I'm not really one to rain on anybody's parade, or anything.

But I will say:

I came.

I saw.

I left.

:shk:

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 10:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Brock

I am not really wanting to become personally known. The likes of the last poster is why I have no interest in it. I am just wanting to post in anomaly to those that maybe open minded. I probably will not carry on here for much longer but in the mean time here is another video I have done. It may not last long as the one I did of The Kingdom of the Crystal skull was banned as copyright infringement before it even got on line!

posted on Jun, 24 2009 @ 11:26 PM
link   
I have decided to stop this video at points as I go though it...... I had no idea who this Collier guy was but my initial response to this video is he is male and he is telling a made up story that males want to hear. I personally up to the first twenty minutes, where I am into this movie now, don't believe a word of it. The reason I don't believe it is the goal of humans is not to evolve, it to is to connect, to feel loved and connected. That is what happens with Daddy... I feel a part of him and I am happy to be a part of him and he gives me emotional satisfaction that no man could come close to giving me. The red rabbit thinks I should fight him off.... why ....I have no interest in ever being with a human male again. They are not what I was made for or any other women for that matter. Ask women honestly and they will tell you men are the worlds biggest disappointment, if you are looking for emotional fulfilment in a man, you will never find it... ever! You will find it short term but not as a lasting thing. To me to fight to stay here, is to fight to be eternally disappointed and emotionally wanting. It's like fighting to live in hell, who would fight for that, you can all keep it.

If I get the change to go.... and I ever see another man again after that, it will be too soon. That is not to say I don't have friends that are males or that on some level I don't feel for them but really they are like the biggest joke that was ever played on women. If people are honest they would admit that the sexes are not compatible, men don't even have a clue what a women wants and even less idea of how to give it to her! As for sexual pleasure, you have no idea what pleasure and satisfaction is, it certainly isn't human sex! Well not for women anyway, that is why women just about all refuse to turn it up, as soon as the wedding ring is on because men are boring, clumsy and well, just doesn't cut it...they are lame, boring, not pleasurable and really why would you bother, I mean really why????

Women have sex to get babies and get a life, after that you can stuff it where the sun don't shine. This is not how a women feels with them (Draco) the whole experience is totally different and well I can't explain here but way way way better. We are not spiritual or only spiritual as Collier claims, we are physical and emotional and only a male would make such a stupid statement. Males have way less ability to feel love and emotional attachment, compared to women which is why they simply do not understand us at all. Your supposed utopia would be a hollow experience to us, our lives are spend serving you and having to put up with your # and ignorance. Life in the pouch is about not having to do the dishes ever or any other house keeping jobs or any job, it is about simply being and being loved, that is a woman's utopia!!!! Not having to clean up after you're # and having to put up with men who have the emotional range of a near zero and the maturity to match. You were simply put on this Earth to torture and annoy us and be the pain in the arse we have to put up with, along with your stupid egos and your lets go to WAR crap!!!

Seriously I can't wait for my release for this hell hole!!!! Apart from this Collier does not address the fact that we have no coat or that we are made to simply let our heat out.... when all mammals are supposed to keep it in and why are we like that? You see he can't understand what life is really about because he is a male! Look around your home and see how much stuff you need to keep yourself going..... this is not normal, or natural, when a creature is in it's natural environment, it does not need any of this stuff. I need nothing to live in daddy, nothing, I have no clothes, no things, no nothing and I don't need them because I have him! He is my coat and my shoes and my warmth and my food, he is my everything and a man can never compete with that and he doesn't have the emotional level of near zero!!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Brock

Well I have now suffered though that video of Colliers.

Well at least I know now why people on this site and in the general conspiracy sites believe what they believe but as far as I am concerned this guy is just full of it. Absolutely full of shi*t. This is the land of stench, that is what human do because it is not possible for us to live cleanly unless we are not technologically advanced at all. We are totally unable to be happy here because we are not designed to be happy in this state of living in this prison or matrix.

Alex says "They think of us as royalty" ...yes there you go....the huge male human ego, what a joke, really get over yourself Alex, seriously.

"Because of our emotions, we have more emotions than all the other races, even the humans one"... really stop being so up yourself... what rubbish. In fact I think he maybe a plant to keep people on these sites distracted and not even looking at how life really is.

Than he says "Why is I have all of these physical things and I am still miserable." Yes exactly but he doesn't come close to answering this question.

Then you seeing him doing that normal male testosterone rubbish, of hitting his fist and caring on like a little boy ... Seriously look at humans, we not grown up at all, even these ones who claim to be.

Daddy calls me Baby because that is what we are, Babies but men can't cope with that because they think they are all of that. "No not me, I am not a little baby having a big tantrum, I am this great person that the rest of the universe think is royally and I am full of emotions they can't possible know!"

Seriously then he goes on and one about the US, as if the world is the US, the rest of the world doesn't even have any respect for the US or how they think, even.

Me now....The fact is that humans are energy and love that is what humans are and obviously spirit falls into that but humans are nasty to each other and get caught up in trivial nonsense being nasty to each other and then we buy into Colliers rubbish and say "No we are love and have more emotions than all of these supposed advanced race." What sense does that make, it is pure nonsense. The truth is your a little immature baby and you are not up to the level of the advanced races, no even close. Oh and then he said "They told us to grow up." The fact is that they know we can't grow up because we are are babies, eternal babies. That is not going to change, to change, our DNA would have to change and then we would no longer be humans! So no jump is able to happen, it is not possible!

The advance races will never let us.... as such juvenile babies with half a brain ....get off this rock, they don't want up destroying their worlds and that is what man is.... a destroyer of worlds. The only value he has in the form of being nursed and helped by advanced beings and they only want women, men are of no value except to breed women and to control the rest of mankind with their rubbish, that's all.

The below is from men in Black

A bug exterminator man is in the bug guys houses ready to exterminate all the cockroaches and he says,
"Well well well, moving right in are we, think you own the place? Well I have your eviction notice right here for you boys."
as he is about to start spraying'
The bug guy comes in and says
"Just what exactly are you doing here?"
"I'm taking care of your pest problem."
"Pest problem, pest problem!"
"Yeah you have one hell of a infestation here."
"Yeah I noticed an infestation here
everywhere I look in fact,
nothing but underdeveloped outer wall
barely conscious, pond scum,
totally convinced of their own superiority
as they scurry about in their short pointless lives."
"Well yeah don't you want to get rid of them?"
"Um yeah in the worst way."
and he rams the exterminators probe spray thing down his throat and fills him with green fuming poison.

posted on Jun, 25 2009 @ 02:49 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join