It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil, Russia, India and China form bloc to challenge US dominance

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

No sarcasm intended. We crush our opponents, we don't wait for war, we bring it...where have you been for the last century? If these countries wish to do this, it is their death warrant. We kill so that we may live.

And it is people like you that are what is wrong with America.

The world is not American property.

And then people like you wonder why the world hates the US? Mainly because of that attitude and the actions taken by it.

How are you supporting freedom by

Any country that wants to challenge the gift of freedom that America is spreading throughout the world will be nuked...it is that simple.
?

So, the world isn't free to make alliances and do as they wish politically? How is that freedom?

Oh, right I forgot. America is the only country allowed to do as it likes.

What an arrogant, hypocritical and backward attitude.

[edit on 16-6-2009 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jun, 16 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

If these countries wish to do this, it is their death warrant. We kill so that we may live.

Many have lived just fine without killing, but of course that is as fun as being as vegetarian on a cow pasture. But then this bloc is no Iraq or Afghanistan, so it won't be a sheep to slaughter. More like a brick actually. A really big brick.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Are the Chinese and Indians really ready to forsake all their business with the US and throw in their lot with...Russia? It seems improbable.

The BRIC alliance won't amount to much unless it places itself in DIRECT OPPOSITION to the Anglo-American order...much as the communist bloc was directly opposed to the US and Western Europe during the Cold War.

If this actually happens, then yes, the BRIC designation will take on real meaning and strength. But as long as the India and China wish to retain at least some business interests with the US, it seems unlikely that this could happen. I have a sneaking suspicion that India and China would like to "have their cake and eat it too." That is, they would like to have a greater voice on the world stage and greater independence from the US and the other G7 nations...and yet, at the same time, they are not willing to cut all cords...they still want to sell to the US/G7 nations and do business with them. They can't ultimately have it both ways...yet. The time when India and China are ready to write off all friendly intercourse with the G7 nations is still quite a ways in the future...if indeed it ever arrives.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:49 AM
link   

America isn't invited. Nobody likes you.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
I just cant see it happening on the surface level, seeing as how India is an ally to the US and a HUGE ally to Israel, that there would be much to gain for India to suddenly switch sides.
If anything I imagine it is more for show...

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

Russia and China cosy bed fellow as suspected.

i wonder what the world will look like in 50 years times ... and what language my decendants will be speaking ..

[edit on 16/6/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

That is a very scary thought and unfortunately I am afraid it may be truth.

I fear for the direction our world is headed and this unrest in Iran is just another nail in our coffin.

I think World War 3 is coming soon and when it does I doubt the nukes will remain unused. I fear that before my generation lives out their lives we will be on the recieving end of another Hiroshima. We must all work for peace on this Earth, but I don't know how we will survive with how many problems we have.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
[sorry accidental triple post]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:34 AM
link   
[sorry accidental triple post]

[edit on 17-6-2009 by BaronVonGodzilla]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

I wont get my paint roller out and cover my entire deck, shed and house based on one colour you've displayed for I know most Americans dont share your opinion. The scary part though is; most of the people in power in the US do share the same opinion as you and thats exactly why many countries dislike the US.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BaronVonGodzilla

Many of us share your fears.

Makes me sick that we were born into a world ruled by dictators.

The sooner people realize all our governments of the world declare war on one another and not the 'individual' collectivley.. is the sooner we will recognize the real true evil. Nations dont threaten nations, the global elitist bastards do and we (people of this world) suffer while they sit back and rake in the $$. The vast majority of the people of this world want peace yet we have wars.

You think NK citizens want war ?

You think citizens of Canada want war ?

You think citizens of Russia want war ?

You think citizens of Iran want war ?

You think citizens of the US want war ?

The answer to that is.. phuk no! The vast majority dont. We have wars because our governments want war and thats the truth.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Quantum_Squirrel

i wonder what the world will look like in 50 years times ... and what language my decendants will be speaking ..

[edit on 16/6/09 by Quantum_Squirrel]

Very probably English still, and hopefully, they'll speak fluently at least 2 other languagges. Very useful in today's (and tomorrow's world).

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Any country that wants to challenge the gift of freedom that America is spreading throughout the world will be nuked...it is that simple.

Wow! People like you scare me.
You are the poster child of peace and freedom "spreading".

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 03:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

No sarcasm intended. We crush our opponents, we don't wait for war, we bring it...where have you been for the last century? If these countries wish to do this, it is their death warrant. We kill so that we may live.

LMFAO, oh yes u dont wait 4 war u bring it. Pearl Harbour 9,11 yes you done a good job there. What do u dp with this war Vietnam, Afghanistan. You loose, you come back in body bags. Give it a rest.
What you going to do take on half the worlds population, i dont think so. You cant even win a little war let alone fighting emerging giants.
Maybe you should stay off the glue and burgers, they are not doing you any good

kx

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by pluckynoonez

For a moment there i thought you were being totally serious but i would like to congratulate you on a great post.

I think change is coming and that change is very much needed but i fear that those with the power currently may only relinquish it on pain of death......and not theirs!

I could never be classed as a hippy and nor do i want any "new age" resonance attributed to me or my character but it does seem as though the world could be sorted out, or many of it's problems, by those in power just taking a casual lean back against the backs of their comfy leather armchairs. They could all exhale slowly whilst thinking of a "happy place" and be asked to view the world in 5, 10, 20 or a hundred years time in regards to the policies and mandates they are currently implementing. Maybe the calm and serenity would enable them to see just where they are going wrong.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 04:45 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:14 AM
link   

Great. They may find this all great and fun, but I would like to remind Russia, Brazil, China, and India, that we do not take kindly to interlopers. Any country that wants to challenge the gift of freedom that America is spreading throughout the world will be nuked...it is that simple. We take honor and freedom very seriously, so intently in fact, that we are willing to destroy the entire world if we have to, just to prove how important human liberty is.

OMG

Challenge American dominance ------> anti-Libert-------->challenge gift of freedom--------->Must be nuked.

Could any one pls explain this logic?

You know what, it's your ignorance, arrogance, hegemonism caused the terriosm and nuclear weapon proliferation, nothing else. People need nukes to protect themselves coz you always threaten to nuke them!

wake up people , God is not always be with you! you want dominance, you work hard, not just sit on your fat ass playing video games and propaganda your ignorance here, that won't help you to keep the dominance!

You know what's the replationship between American financial policy and the rest world? Let me tell you, Americans are telling the world to give them money, or they will nuke the whole world, what do you expect the rest world to do ?!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 07:44 AM
link   
I don't think the purpose of this summit is to dismantle the US but to warn America to be responsible for your actions, the rest of the world are working very hard to make a living. they won't be happy if you decide to keep looting them.
The BRIC are holding 40% of the whole USD reserve, they're not so stupid to make USD toilet paper any time soon. but these summit will of couse drag American money printing machine, so you'd better be ready for bumpy ride to come! Good days are over

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

I'm sorry, what? US influence in their back yard?

I'm English and whilst the reasons for going into the middle east may be clouded at least America look at global issues! They seem to be one of the only countries with ANY backbone at the minute, none of these counties in the 'BRIC' even had the balls to say anything about this on their own..

I feel sorry for a lot of Americans, you get grief for doing nothing and grief for doing anything.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by silent thunder

If this actually happens, then yes, the BRIC designation will take on real meaning and strength. But as long as the India and China wish to retain at least some business interests with the US, it seems unlikely that this could happen. I have a sneaking suspicion that India and China would like to "have their cake and eat it too." That is, they would like to have a greater voice on the world stage and greater independence from the US and the other G7 nations...and yet, at the same time, they are not willing to cut all cords...they still want to sell to the US/G7 nations and do business with them. They can't ultimately have it both ways...yet. The time when India and China are ready to write off all friendly intercourse with the G7 nations is still quite a ways in the future...if indeed it ever arrives.

Don't you realize that the Chinese understand fully that they are financing the US's trade with themselves????

Don't you also realize that the only reason they are doing this is because they have no other alternative???

Yes, we buy a lot of their products but we buy them with THEIR money! At the moment, there is no alternative for investments of the size China has to make EXCEPT the USA. That is the one and only reason they are still "investing" AT ALL. They also know that it is THEIR money that is financing the military domination of the USA in the world.

This "bloc", as some are putting it, is creating the needed alternatives. They have already begun.

China has struck bilateral deals with Argentina and Brazil to denominate their trade in renminbi rather than the dollar, sterling or euros,3 and two weeks ago China reached an agreement with Malaysia to denominate trade between the two countries in renminbi.

How much spending power do you think the United States would have without the Chinese investment??? They don’t WANT the USA to buy their products but they have to have a buyer so they are creating that new buyer with these deals.

They don't want the USA to buy their products because the only way the USA CAN buy their products is with THEIR money and they don't want to invest their money in the USA because that investment also funds the Eurasia military domination of the USA.

[edit on 17/6/2009 by Iamonlyhuman]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nomadTG
I don't think the purpose of this summit is to dismantle the US but to warn America to be responsible for your actions, the rest of the world are working very hard to make a living. they won't be happy if you decide to keep looting them.
The BRIC are holding 40% of the whole USD reserve, they're not so stupid to make USD toilet paper any time soon. but these summit will of couse drag American money printing machine, so you'd better be ready for bumpy ride to come! Good days are over

Don't be naive. Of course they aren't going to ruin their "investment" but what they are going to try to do is create an alternative investment that they can live with. Right now the ONLY alternative is the USD which finances the US military. They can't live with that so when they finalize all of these deals they WILL pull that 40%. Count on it.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join