It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brazil, Russia, India and China form bloc to challenge US dominance

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:15 AM
link   
These countries feel that they have a legitimate and equal right to being 'super powers' and that America has manipulated things far too long. It was fine as long as they were prospering. Afterall, people and countries can ignore alot of things while they're raking in the dough but when things get tight their attitudes change.

Russia has been embarassed since the Soviet Union collapsed (for largely the same reasons we're circling the drain). So this is seen by them to be a long awaited opprotunity. China has always felt they were being given short shrift on the world stage. There's virtuallyu nothing that can be done to stop this. It will happen and it will spread. Our government has misplayed our hand and we're losing the game. The very best thing we could do is strengthen our own economy and our own country and let these people take over responsibility for the rest of the world. Good luck with that.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Hmmm.... interesting timing wouldn't you say???

www.breitbart.com...

A decision by China to reduce its US Treasury holdings suggests concern about the US attitude towards its economic woes, Chinese economists were quoted as saying in state media Wednesday.

What was Wednesday? 6/17/09
When was the SCO meeting? 6/16/09 - 6/17/09

Do you really think that they're doing this to "show concern about the US attitude"? No, they are doing this in a subtle way to protect their remaining investment in the USD until they get their alternatives worked out. Where do you think this money is now invested? Hmmm... maybe one of their SCO counterparts using the renminbi instead of the dollar maybe??

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
im from canada and were tired of the american influence, the corrupt govt, controlled media suggestive thinking.... its a discrace and i hope we doint join a stupid nau with usa and mexico.... we still have freedom in canada wich i am thankfull for.canada is the most peaceful free country in the world... its too bad we dont have the balls to take a stance and lead the world in a peaceful stride into the future.

i dont blame this asisn bloc, its about time someone with enough power bitch slapps the us. just leave canada out of it...we dont want war and we never did.

its a shame our govt bows down to usa because they protect ys..... but from what? senseless war brought on by 'neopatriotic americans'

go bloc! expose the tyrants

[edit on 17-6-2009 by amilot1]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by amilot1
im from canada and were tired of the american influence, the corrupt govt, controlled media suggestive thinking.... its a discracy and i hope we doint join a stupid nau with usa and mexico.... we have still have freedom in canada wich i am thankfull for.canada is the most peaceful free country in the world... its too bad we dont have the balls to take a stance and lead the workd in a peaceful stride into the future.

i dont blame this asisn bloc, its about time someone with enough power bitch slapps the us. just leave canada out of it...we dont want war and we never did.

its a shame our govt bows down to usa because they protect ys..... but from what? senseless war brought on by 'neopatriotic americans'

go bloc! expose the tyrants

I'm only commenting on the illogical thinking here.

You hate the USA because you love peace and Canada is a peaceful nation. Canada, in your own words, is a peaceful nation because the USA protects it.

Sounds like you need to think about what it is that your really hate the USA for.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:37 AM
link   
i disagree with the us govt, the people behind it, and its brainwashed population. hate is a strong word however in these times watching the state if the world and where its going its hard not to feel inraged over the actions of the usa when it comes to war. god bless america right?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman

I'm only commenting on the illogical thinking here.

You hate the USA because you love peace and Canada is a peaceful nation. Canada, in your own words, is a peaceful nation because the USA protects it.

Sounds like you need to think about what it is that your really hate the USA for.

sorry you fail . i never said i hated america because i love peace and canada, read my post again.....

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:49 AM
link   
I agree with the comment about the US thriving on competition. Maybe this is what is needed.

As far as I'm concerned, we are a super-power figure-head at this point. Our industry is gone. We GAVE it away. We have no money and what we do have, we spend on war or to make sure we keep the foreign manufacturers going.

I have a hard time seeing that group of countries playing nicely together, but stranger things have happened.

It is absolutely ridiculous that we have NO industry in this country anymore. Nothing. I am happy when I can actually find products made in Canada, Germany, England, France, Sweden, Australia, because I know they are well made and the workers were probably paid a fair wage to produce them. I go into absolute shock when I can find a product that is made in the USA. We OWN these corporations but everything marketed by these corps. is produced elsewhere.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I don't excuse some of what the United States has done and especially the actions of some of our leaders. But if you think the United States is corrupt you ain't seen nuthin' yet. Ever been to Russia? I have. Moscow is openly controlled by the Russian Mafia. They control everything. Talk about corruption. The disparity between the Russian elite and the populace is insane. It dwarfs the disparity in this country. Also, until fairly recently the ruble was all but worthless outside of Russia. If I were the BRIC countries I'd proceed very closely. The partners all have very shaky economic histories.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by lpowell0627

Seems that we may not need to rely on military aggression to re-exert our influence over at least India and China. Drop a highly virulent strain of influenza into the poorer, insanely overpopulated areas of India and China... Millions dead within months. The perfect weak point.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:11 AM
link   
"MULTIPOLAR" WORLD ORDER is the exact opposite of a One World Order.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:17 AM
link   
I don't know where in the hell some of you people are coming from, but
you're not representative of most americans and I want to make that
clear to the posters from other countries.

pluckynoonez : Your post . . .what the . .
silentthought38 : What the . .

No wonder people from other countries dislike us. You embarrass me.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by pluckynoonez
Great. They may find this all great and fun, but I would like to remind Russia, Brazil, China, and India, that we do not take kindly to interlopers. Any country that wants to challenge the gift of freedom that America is spreading throughout the world will be nuked...it is that simple. We take honor and freedom very seriously, so intently in fact, that we are willing to destroy the entire world if we have to, just to prove how important human liberty is.

We take freedom so seriously, we'll create a nuclear holocaust.

I don't know, I find your post offensive. And disgusting.

...unless you were being sarcastic...then in that case,
lol

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Quantum_Squirrel

Couldn't have said it better myself. What is their obsession with global dominance? Why can't they just let us be? Why do WE have to be put in the middle of the fray, and worse, why do WE have to pay for it both with blood and money? I don't see these wealthy elites putting THEIR children and THEIR lives and THEIR money on the line to create this "Fair world order" It's always US, the little guys that pay the price.

Sometimes you honestly feel like beating the crap out of these a-holes and scream at them "NOT AT MY EXPENSE A** HOLE!"

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

Brazil is actually considered a pretty strong country to be in the south american continent, both financially and in size. Not to mention they have pretty good natural resources. So I'm actually not surprised that it would want to ally itself with other strong countries.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by amilot1
i disagree with the us govt, the people behind it, and its brainwashed population. hate is a strong word however in these times watching the state if the world and where its going its hard not to feel inraged over the actions of the usa when it comes to war. god bless america right?

..w...w...WHAT?! I can't even comment this. Screw it.

As for this thread. I think it's about time for someone to stand up to the US....We're getting too full of ourselves. And honestly, I don't hate my own country. Instead, I'm a bit embarrassed by it.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by GorehoundLarry

Ah, the irony. Seems that Iran is more embarassed with their country than we are, with only 30 years of corrruption. We've had, what..... 144 years of coruption. Disregard the federal government; seems that we as citizens are the ones without backbone. Ben Franklin: "[We'll have] a Republic, if you can keep it."

[edit on 17-6-2009 by silentthought38]

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skadi_the_Evil_Elf
Good for them! This is actually a very good move for the US. We thrive better where there is competition. If this happens, then hopefully we will cut off China finally and stop importing their cheap slave labor products and revive jobs here.

Lol, I guess your electronics and the vast majority of things you own are cheap seeing it's all made in China.

If we work this right, this would be a great opportunity for us to learn from out mistakes, take our losses, and change course drastically. Who the hell wants to be the world's only super power anyway?

Now how would you rape the worlds resources if you were no longer a superpower, you just couldn't take what you want anymore aka Iraq.

We need to find a completely new way of functioning, a new order of business, a new way of seeing things and operating, and hopefully, force the higher ups to move in different directions.

You will have to change the fundamentalist nature of American society - that of materialism and greed coupled with a tiny attention span.

Personally, I think we should turn our focus on space, exploration and possible colinization. That's where the future lies.

Agreed !

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
This is not an idle threat.

funny thing
to see
a common sense
and a
logical evolution
step:

multipolar world order

a threat!?

jeez!

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I hope this doesnt come off as extremely racist, but I wonder how Many US serving business like call centers and the like would be shut down if for some crazy reason the BRIC tried to declare fighting terms.

I get about three calls a day from people in India who are trying to sell me crap i dont need.

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 11:50 AM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Russia to declare Utopia!

Whilst America and whoever follows American ways is turning into tyrannical misery.

Russia is heading in the opposite direction. Russia does not have many economic ties with America and so they are building their economy slowly and steadily.

How are they achieving this? By giving its people a piece of the mother land. They each get ares of land to build a family plot and small house with which they use permaculture approaches to grow trees with raspberry bush hedgings as a fence, gardens and plants which they can eat and sell tax free. Russia's food supply actually comes from these families plots of land rather than agriculture. They dont watch tv as most of their time is spent outdoors attending thier land and being happy and merry.

They have special schools for children to teach them about God and universal laws and other type schools where the children's education is based on self awareness and that of their surroundings. Children get to engage in discovering things for themselves and a highly intelligent with special gifts. Since these children know the universal laws they are able to deter many things from happening in their country.

They are cleaning up the air, making clean water, greening the country, recovering neglected special historical sites. The communities are growing firstly within the country areas before it reaches the crime ridden and poverty cities.

The citizens will start working with the government and the government with the citizens hand in hand since the people are helping the countries wealth with their kins domains and the people admire the government for helping them out.

This will see Russia as the next biggest economy due to the rise in tourism for people wanting to escape tyrannical countries and breathe in their fresh air and watch their way of life and drink healing pure water.

This is a very smart idea and they are going to slowly outsmart America while America is heading downhill.

Due to this happening nothing can affect Russia they will be protected from these universal laws.

This is happening as they have already passed a bill to allow the people to have their kins domains. They have a national dacha holiday where families and communities come together. Its spreading allover Russia yet outsmarting many other countries. Japan has started to head in this direction also, stopping GMO's from entering the country.

Want to know more? It discusses everything and the true intentions of UFO's etc.

www.scribd.com...

IM not Russian but if anyone is here is the news about Russia accepting kins domains
altairegion22.ru...

Here it is in English jealous yet? i know i'am.
www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...

The news can be read here:
www.nwo101.com...
www.ringingcedarsofrussia.org...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join