It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 45
<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
When it comes to 2012, I don't think that there will be a deja vu. We have to bear in mind that, as evasius has shown us numerous times, history occurs in cycles. Now if we were to have infinite deja-vu, then we would have experianced at least some deja-vu already because cycles repeat. Instead while the same pattern of novelty is observed, the events themselves can be very different.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 01:00 PM
link   
When it comes to 2012, I don't think that there will be a deja vu. We have to bear in mind that, as evasius has shown us numerous times, history occurs in cycles. Now if we were to have infinite deja-vu, then we would have experianced at least some deja-vu already because cycles repeat. Instead while the same pattern of novelty is observed, the events themselves can be very different.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:13 AM
link   
I see a quite sudden drop on 4 am or 4 pm ( I don't understand, but the hour after that is 20, 8 pm ) on September 2...
All of a sudden I remember a dream from my dreams-agenda of February 24 2009 02/24/09 and numbers 4 and 2...!!!
In that dream, me and many of my friends were watching to a terrible explosion on East Coast of United States!
There were news channels helicopters higher in the sky trying to tell something about it...I was yelling to someone that was with me that this thing was very serious.
My dream used to happen 7 months after, but since 2008 the " cycle " went different.

[edit on 1-9-2009 by Matteo]

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
I see a quite sudden drop on 4 am or 4 pm ( I don't understand, but the hour after that is 20, 8 pm ) on September 2...
All of a sudden I remember a dream from my dreams-agenda of February 24 2009 02/24/09 and numbers 4 and 2...!!!
In that dream, me and many of my friends were watching to a terrible explosion on East Coast of United States!
There were news channels helicopters higher in the sky trying to tell something about it...I was yelling to someone that was with me that this thing was very serious.
My dream used to happen 7 months after, but since 2008 the " cycle " went different.

I would like to hear Evasius' take on the sudden drop on the 2nd. Today I have experienced a huge amount of interconnectedness with other people. Im pretty sure others are experiencing the same thing, though they just dont see it yet.

posted on Sep, 1 2009 @ 05:32 PM
link   
However, September 2008 the peak habit started a huge novelty increase, which happened!
April 2008 started another small novelty increased, and it happened.

I guess the novelty increase between now and October 2009 will be some, eventually intense, but maybe not astonishing, because the increase is less than the one that occured last year.
However, it does have somewhere in the next months a ressonance with 10000 BC which is a major change on Earth!

The novelty increase by late 2010 is another incredible one, just in the scale of the one last September 2008.

I think, like it happened in all ends of habit periods, the release of novelty will be coincidence with some major news, somewhere this month of September 2009. It should be around next two weeks or so!The same happened in September 2008 (economic crises starts after bankrupcies) and April 2009 (flu pandemic starts in Mexico). And similar new events in our personal lifes!

reply to post by Evasius

[edit on 1-9-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I guess the video clip of 'Lost' describing the timewave was not coincidentally 4:32 in length !

One scenario ive thought of is that we will invent a quantum computer in 2012 that is able to simulate the creation of the universe and the cycle starts again within that. Maybe we will then be like discarded seed husks whilst conciousness and evolution goes its own merry way...out of our reach.

Ive also thought that zero point might be like a harmonic or the fret where your finger is on a guitar neck, like a fundamental 'position' or tone from which the complexity of the vibrating string on each side becomes manifest. We might just be changing key !

Excellent research and comments.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
This theory is ridiculous. Typical egocentric view of life, that would suggest somehow the universe is tracking everything we do on Earth with some great import coded in some ridicuous theory that "ends" in 2012. Who is to say one event matters more than another? Who is to say an event is "significant"? It's purely subjective.

posted on Sep, 2 2009 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
This theory is ridiculous. Typical egocentric view of life, that would suggest somehow the universe is tracking everything we do on Earth with some great import coded in some ridicuous theory that "ends" in 2012.

McKenna stated that we can only assume the timewave code is Earth-centric given our collective conscious experience has not yet evolved beyond our planet. I am personally under the impression this specific code only involves our history here - other evolving planetary systems would have their own time codes.

Who is to say one event matters more than another?

The percentage of the collective affected by that event, of course. The more entities affected, the more it 'matters.'

Who is to say an event is "significant"?

The conscious beings directly affected by the event whose futures are significantly altered as a result.

It's purely subjective.

Existence and conscious experience are entirely subjective, and it so happens that those things carry on a symbiotic relationship with the collective timeline. So therefore, yes, the timewave is also subjective - however only regarding individual experiences of events along the wave, not the actual structure of the graph.

That said, your opinion on this theory is likewise purely subjective, no matter if you agree or disagree.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Hi Evasius,

I'm no expert on TWZ or anything but I did mess with it and fractal time a lot over the past week or two. I found resonances in history with Russia & Poland in 1942 as well as the Guy Fawkes "Gunpowder Plot" of 1605.
en.wikipedia.org...

On the 28th or 29th of August I heard about renewed tension over the missile defence system proposed for poland and American radio was FULL of the word "revolution".

I'm fully aware of the seeding of ideas into the public consciousness by way of editorializing, advertising etc in mass media and can now smell a suggestive seed miles ahead.

The media, mainly on the conservative side, are seeding the ideas of revolution while the left is definitely seeding the idea of armed revolt. Glen Beck is channeling Thomas Payne and becoming the crazed man in the movie "Network". North & South is alive and well again and it's only a matter of time if the "seeds" are any indication.

I've become a full on believer and student of novelty theory in recent weeks and there's no doubt in my mind that there's SOMETHING to it.

I equate the timeline to a laser in that it repeats and strengthens until the light reaches a uniform state and escapes the mirror on the lens side. That lens/mirror being Dec 21, 2012.

How many times have I heard that history repeats itself!

I'm really looking forward to your next analysis / "practical probability" forecast. Keep it up. No doubt Terrence would be proud of and humbled by your representation!

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 03:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Atlantican

Yes, it's so funny that even when no clear event happen, that we hear much more the word "revolution" now.

And in so strange that I have seen here in central europe, much more the celebration of the birthdate of the Napoleon wars (maybe because it's now around 200 years after), and many news related to the World War II!
Like the 70 years celebration...
During past year, a few bombs left behind from that period now exploded here in Europe...
Heard a few several trials of old-nazi people in Europe in the news...

It's an unusual ammount of this kind of news!!!

I guess it's the ressonance.
And it's a very good thing that it's only this!

[edit on 3-9-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:20 AM
link   
Still, there may be events that go unreported, and also it may sometimes depend on how the media report it. For instance on yesterdays news (BBC1 news at 1pm Uk) a chat show presenters daughter who'd been done for drink driving got more coverage than another suicide attack in Afghanistan that resulted in the death of 25 people and the second in command of police intelligence. I suppose you could prioratise major events, but also you can find that small things can usually be the catalist to something big. Also im sure i seen something on the net yeasterday that someone died of a stronger strain of swine flu..? Dont know if its 100% but this may be another 'stepping stone event' if true.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
www.guardian.co.uk...

Excerpt:
"Russia today released secret documents from the archives of its foreign intelligence service that it said showed how Poland sided with the Nazis before the second world war and tried to destroy the Soviet Union.

Russia published 400 pages of documents gathered by undercover Soviet agents between 1935 and 1945, including telegrams, letters and reports intercepted from Polish missions abroad. Their release coincided with the 70th anniversary of the outbreak of war.

The declassified files from Russia's SVR foreign intelligence service allegedly show that Poland was plotting against the Soviet Union in the years preceding the war, which began when Hitler invaded western Poland on 1 September 1939. "

WOW! Speaking of Russia / Poland "tension" in the resonant 1942 timeframe.
Holy cow, this is probably the boldest highlight of the current cycle.

[edit on 3-9-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I just found this video and have no idea what documentary it's from, but what McKenna has to say is interesting as always.

posted on Sep, 3 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
In order for them to justify their future attack on the ABM sites in future Poland they must demonize them to the world. Right now, Poland is untouchable thanks to its WW2 Nazi victim status and, of course, the honoring of Pope J.P. 2.

This is a contentious area right now with a balance of world peace and WW3 flashpoint potential.

Most think Iraq, North Korea, Columbia are the potential triggers but I would say Poland (Russia), Taiwan (China) most clearly decides who will sit on what side of the WW3 fence, if the USA will be on the other.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Evasius,correct if Iäm wrong,but the 1940s can't in any way be in resonance with the time we are living in right now. It will be later on,but certainly not now.

Reason: The 67-year cycle started on august 6 1945, therefore the previous cycle that ended on august 5th 1945 was the ~4300year cycle(can't quite remember that number)

Since the 67 year cycle is the compressed version of the 4300 year cycle,then it only makes sense that we are in the last 3/67 (1/22) of the 4300 cycle as well,which is 1801.

You can't jsut take a year to year comparison

theres 3 years and 3.5 months until dec 21 2012
and april 1942 would also be 3 years and 3.5 months until mini-2012 august 6th 1945
You can't compare it that way because ''time'' cycle wise is running 64 times faster now, making a year to year comparison between different Cycles meaningless and you won't find a resonance there either.

Evasius,if I am mistkaing,thne please be kind ot explain how,because if I'm wrong i can't understand how it is possible to compare 1942 to 2009 in such a blunt way.

PS. Since the next cycle lasts 384 days,then it starts on dec 3rd 2011, just so you have a correct specific date now. Remember that 2012 is a leap year in the gregorian calendar.

[edit on 9/4/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by CUBD1
This theory is ridiculous. Typical egocentric view of life, that would suggest somehow the universe is tracking everything we do on Earth with some great import coded in some ridicuous theory that "ends" in 2012. Who is to say one event matters more than another? Who is to say an event is "significant"? It's purely subjective.

If you don't think the Universe is tracking everything, every thought, every action, everything ... you should brush up on the Akashic Records.

Each and every thought you have is projected out, each time you change your mind, you change your reality. If you take one day and think positive thoughts, think of great, happy things, send peace out to the world and to each person you encounter... see how your life may just take a turn.

posted on Sep, 4 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

Im stumped by this as well. Last I remember, a month back we were talking about resonance with the late 17th century and all of a sudden we jumped to the 1940's? On the timewave software the first cycle back takes you to 18th century.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

I think that there is a concern here as well.

The problem with the TWZ as I see it is that there may be too much room for subjective interpretation.

while I believe in the TWZ software and theory, I am also concerned that too many people, looking for a certain scenario to take place, might:

1. interpret the timewave such to their subjective leanings and as such imply correlations that do not necessarily belong...
EG. Many people currently believe that the Obama Administration is showing parallels to the Hitler administration.

it is possible that resonances between Hitler's Germany and Obama's America appear similar, however the resonances in the Timewave DO NOT imply that the same event/s WILL occur, only that similar potentials, either positive or negative in terms of Habit or Novelty, are possible.

2. look for resonant events in the past and work forward to match up with events in the future and presume that the events will be repeated in some fashion. The TWZ does not predict future EVENTS based upon past EVENTS and should not be used as such. The timewave is merely a tool for predicting when and to what extent potential for events might exist, and to what extent it might impact on conscious observers. I think that it is very dangerous to consider TWZ to be a PROGNOSTICATING TOOL, It is not. It is a tool for understanding, presuming that time has a cyclical nature, how previous cycles might impact (resonate with) on current cycles.

To my understanding, the TWZ theory/software does not offer ANY supposition as to HOW previous cycles might affect future/current resonating cycles. Rather, the TWZ system merely predicts WHEN impactful events might occur based upon previous cycles.

Finally, I think that the TWZ is indelibly linked to the law of attraction, I believe that when the habit peak is at its highest, that that is when we have the greatest ability to impact upon how the novelty peak will be perceived on a conscious level--and most importantly, whether this conscious awareness will be positive or negative.

I think that this post is a precurser to a thread I've been considering since this thread by KSPIGPEN came about. A thread that, though I respect my ATS friend KSPIGPEN for his/her knowledge and insight, I believe is misguided.

I hope for some feedback from detractors and other.

cheers.

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by JRSB

This is where MOST people fudge up.

Think of time like a drain.

We circle the drain with a critical quantity of a liquid and as that liquid gets closer to the drain the time around the diameter / orbit of the drain is shortened.

The last swirl around it might have taken a second but since this time around we are closer, it might only take 1/6 the time. Next swirl around is probably 1/6 that.

Look up the Fibonacci sequence and REVERSE it.
We start from the outside of a spiral and work our way in.
Draw a line from the outer to the center point, measure the distance from the line to line in each spiral, all the way in and you will soon see that the duration gets shorter and shorter.

We are on the cusp of the last segment of the spiral before the drain.
As for the resonance, the similarities occur at every juncture of the line you drew from the outer to the center, not every x amount of years but x minus (segment of duration minus fibonacci level).

[edit on 5-9-2009 by Atlantican]

posted on Sep, 5 2009 @ 01:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamale_214
reply to post by JRSB

I think that there is a concern here as well.

The problem with the TWZ as I see it is that there may be too much room for subjective interpretation.

while I believe in the TWZ software and theory, I am also concerned that too many people, looking for a certain scenario to take place, might:

1. interpret the timewave such to their subjective leanings and as such imply correlations that do not necessarily belong...
EG. Many people currently believe that the Obama Administration is showing parallels to the Hitler administration.

it is possible that resonances between Hitler's Germany and Obama's America appear similar, however the resonances in the Timewave DO NOT imply that the same event/s WILL occur, only that similar potentials, either positive or negative in terms of Habit or Novelty, are possible.

2. look for resonant events in the past and work forward to match up with events in the future and presume that the events will be repeated in some fashion. The TWZ does not predict future EVENTS based upon past EVENTS and should not be used as such. The timewave is merely a tool for predicting when and to what extent potential for events might exist, and to what extent it might impact on conscious observers. I think that it is very dangerous to consider TWZ to be a PROGNOSTICATING TOOL, It is not. It is a tool for understanding, presuming that time has a cyclical nature, how previous cycles might impact (resonate with) on current cycles.

To my understanding, the TWZ theory/software does not offer ANY supposition as to HOW previous cycles might affect future/current resonating cycles. Rather, the TWZ system merely predicts WHEN impactful events might occur based upon previous cycles.

Finally, I think that the TWZ is indelibly linked to the law of attraction, I believe that when the habit peak is at its highest, that that is when we have the greatest ability to impact upon how the novelty peak will be perceived on a conscious level--and most importantly, whether this conscious awareness will be positive or negative.

I think that this post is a precurser to a thread I've been considering since this thread by KSPIGPEN came about. A thread that, though I respect my ATS friend KSPIGPEN for his/her knowledge and insight, I believe is misguided.

I hope for some feedback from detractors and other.

cheers.

The last one to CALL FOR a DOMESTIC force JUST AS STRONG and JUST AS WELL FUNDED to the national force WAS INDEED HITLER.

Acorn are the basis for the modern day BROWN SHIRTS.
Look up Brown Shirts and the "SS".

Hitler was a very popular guy and loved deeply by just about all back in the day. He still is, too, by the ones that BANKROLLED HIM.

I'm not being facetious by any means either.

Look up Hitler's financiers and be awakened, but be warned that once you know, *you will* become CONTAGIOUS!

top topics

<< 42  43  44    46  47  48 >>

join