It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:10 AM
link   
Hey Evasius, thanks for all the work you've done with this project. I have followed since the AF Flight 447 thread and I find this all very interesting.

I am still trying to grasp all of this. I have always considered the spiral example to be a great way to visualize the idea of the cycles as I thought that there was one single spiral leading to zero point (this thought was reinforced by constant talk about the late 1700s being the on the same frequency as we are currently on). Now with the thought that the cycle is said to end at different times, such as 1945 and 2012, I am a bit more confused.

In my confusion I tried to think of a visual that would be adequate. I came up with this.
( I don't know how to load my paintshop image, so I will attempt to do it with text)

(C)
_____----------- ----------_____
(A) O----------------------------------------------O (B)

Imagine C(all the characters between A and B) as arcs, besides the lowest one, which is a straight line. These are the cycles. The cycles would all begin at O of A (I know it doesn't look like that, but play along).
A is the beginning, B is zero point.

The largest arc would be the cycle ending in 2012, the shortest line would be the first end of a cycle.

If you wanted to find a resonance on the graph, you would plot a point at say 40% distance of one line it should resonate perfectly with 40% of any other line.

I was hoping you could tell me if this is a correct (and simple) way of looking at it, or if I am way off.

I find it hard to imagine plotting points on a fractal representation, as the ones you posted above were. If I am incorrect, could you please correct me and give us a simpler way of looking at the TWZ?

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 10:13 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but my graph did not post well. Please imagine the center of the dashes on each line of the page to be centered to the bottom dashes between A and B.

posted on Sep, 10 2009 @ 11:31 AM
link   
several pages ago, the timewave zero graph has October 26th, 2009 as the date of the great New Madrid quake of either 1811 or 1812 quakes. (Can't remember which one). This still match up?

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by derekvli

yes ofcourse it matches up.

And to answer someoens question why not 2079 ? Very easy answer.

You obviously don't know then that the timewave program was based on the king wen sequence of the I-Ching whic has 64mathematical symbols.
Each time converting it into the wave it speeds up 64 times which means there cant be any new 67 year or any cycle like that. The next one will be 384 days,so your guess that 67 years was the last cycle isnt correct.
dec 3rd 2011 will start the next cycle, and then dec 15 2012 another new cycle.

Do some mroe research into this. mckenna wasn't biased with 1945, otherwise it would not fit thousands of years of history perfectly.
And can you name even something close to the novelty of august 6 1945 ? I thought so. I'ts definitely the msot novel by far,much mroe novel than the moon landing if that is even real, since it was jsut a little step forward after already being in space for a decade.

posted on Sep, 11 2009 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Evasius; in a recent post, you had requested web-bot predictions for the late Oct. scenario's. I've been a web-bot subscriber for one year +. ALTA report,(6 month projections), as well as "Shape of things to come",(quarterly). It was mentioned by a poster that "2 billion would die", due to a nuclear attack. The last SOTTC scenario, differs somewhat from the prior ALTA report, which =One billion will die from fallout due to Israeli attack on Irans underground "weapons"(radioactive/ chemical/bio , circling the globe nine times., vs. nuclear/disease/econo collapse of equal # dead, respectfully. The timeline for the SOTTC "disaster" runs through Nov/Dec. An updated report of SOTTC will be available 9/15/09. If you have questions about specifics, feel free to ask...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 05:47 PM
link   
The following is taken from a 'Kryon' chanelling. Please don't be judgemental but look at this with an open mind. He mentions fractals and I though it was an interesting take on it. For those who don't believe in chanelled info don't reply with your negative opinions - just don't read it!

"What the Futurists Will Tell You

What is the wisest thing that could be said at this moment? I will tell you what it is, for it is that Human Beings are in control of this planet! Within their consciousness, they control the dirt of the earth and the skies above. Within their consciousness, they control the vibratory level of what happens next. Within their consciousness, they control the fractals of time that in the past would then lie upon the land and supply the energy of what would happen next [a repeating cycle of self-destruction]. You are going to hear from those who are "experts" that the next two years could be filled with horror. You are going to hear that your economy is going to continue to fail and fall over completely. You are going to hear that Gaia, the earth, is going to belch and burst and come forward from the oceans with gas that will cover this planet and suffocate humanity [methane]. You are going to hear, of course, that new disease is always a conspiracy of the dark side to fill the planet with plague. You're going to hear it all, and you're going to hear it because all of those things lay in the potentials of your lifetime. In other words, these things are, indeed, within the potentials of reality.

Now, Human Being, let's be clear on what you're going to hear from me. These items of doom need not happen! Fear, conspiracy and doom predictions are there because the energy of an old cycle is trying to exert itself. There are enough of you to make the difference in directing the energies of your consciousness to an earth that begins to shift the way you want it to, instead of following a time fractal. You are going to steer it the way you want it to, instead of the ways of those who predict the doom. We say this to you because those are the potentials that have always been. They are the strongest ones and remain so. You don't have to try that hard to do it, for all you have to do is hold the light that you have. All you have to do is hold the light that's there already and you will accomplish it. Indeed, you will begin an entirely new time fractal, one with your new energy.

We have given you some prophecies about unstable countries that will become stable, unbalanced dictators who will be removed, and surprises in the way things work economically that you never thought could repair themselves. These are all hard to believe, since they are all positive and you're in the middle of one of them now - a realignment with the purpose of how money works in your culture and responds to responsibility and the elimination of the pure greed factor to the extent it has been there. It doesn't seem positive at all! It's difficult, isn't it? It's fearful, isn't it? It's worrisome, isn't it? How many of you will instead turn this around and celebrate the pruning of the economic tree? "Thank you, God, that this tree will now survive because we pruned off the parts that don't serve us." "Thank you, God," you might say, "that the free enterprise that made this particular country unique can survive because we again have changed the way it works. Thank you, God, that history does not have to repeat itself and we will not have life extinction just because many think it will." This power of yours is what is being taught right now by Spirit through many channels. It is what the system has become. You're now in charge! Look to the other things I've told you, too. Look to massive changes coming in the Middle East.

The Galactic Alignment is All Part of the Shift

The cosmos plays a part, too. The alignments are for a reason, and the one we spoke about 20 years ago is here. It is here on time and only the second time since Humans have been on the planet. [The Glactic Alignment - the 2012 energy] It is here when the time fractal dictated it would be and it's here at one of the greatest concentrations of high energy the planet has ever had. It's here during a time of high consciousness."

www.kryon.com...

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Evasius-

Not sure if you've ever heard of Bruce Bueno de Mesquita, but he's known to be a master of game theory and using it to engineer the future. He's got a new book due to be released on 9/29 called The Predictioneers Game. I thought it may be something you could relate to with regards to TWZ. Anyway, I've included some commentary below about Bruce and his new book-- it's sounds pretty cool...

Bruce Bueno de Mesquita is a master of game theory, which is a fancy label for a simple idea: People compete, and they always do what they think is in their own best interest. Bueno de Mesquita uses game theory and its insights into human behavior to predict and even engineer political, financial, and personal events. His forecasts, which have been employed by everyone from the CIA to major business firms, have an amazing 90 percent accuracy rate, and in this dazzling and revelatory book he shares his startling methods and lets you play along in a range of high-stakes negotiations and conflicts.

From Publishers Weekly:

Mesquita (The Strategy of Campaigning) purports to show how we can predict... and engineer the future with applied game theory in this provocative tutorial. Mesquita has spent 30 years refining his approach to the science of predictioneering, and claims a 90% accuracy rate for his mathematical model that predicts choices based on the self-interest of decision makers. Although he argues that accurate prediction relies on science, he cannot escape the reality that the numbers in his model are based on human, i.e., fallible, assumptions and estimates. The author admits to a few mistakes—he predicted that former first lady Hillary Clinton's health-care reform would become law—but blames any missteps on unforeseen events and uses his model to boldly predict that President Obama is unlikely to quash the terrorist influence in Pakistan and that global warming will prove immune to government prescriptions but will produce its own solutions. Mesquita claims perhaps too much for his game theory model, but his cogently argued and fascinating brief will appeal to anyone interested in complex national-security issues.

All taken from Amazon.

posted on Sep, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by octotom

Interesting post.

There are also many Christians who believe the rapture will occur pre-tribulation. There are numerous indicators that we are in "the season" of fulfilling the rapture/tribulation prophecy. To a Christian, the rapture not only means that Christians are "taken up" to be with the Lord during tribulation to avoid God's wrath poured out on a Christ-rejecting world... it also means the Holy Spirit is removed from earth.

Trying not to wander too far off the thread... I'll TRY to keep this uncomplicated, as to how I believe the rapture may correlate to 2012. Please bear in mind, I find prophecy a bit difficult to explain. My apologies in advance if it gets wordy.

The Bible speaks of Israel being re-established as a nation, and that Jesus will return before that generation, who witnessed this event, passes away.
(Matthew 24:34, "...this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.")

May 14, 1948 marks the day that Israel announced to the world that they had officially become a nation again. With prophecy of their re-establishment fulfilled, it begs the question, how many years is "a generation"? Many biblical scholars, but not all, indicate "about" 70 years. If this is true, that would mean Jesus returns to earth in approximately 2018. Biblical prophecy also puts His return at the very end of the 7-year tribulation period. So... 2018-ish return, less the 7 years of tribulation = 2011-ish rapture. I say "ish" because "a generation" may not be exactly 70 years, and this puts us very close to the 2012 timeline. Could it be that 2012 is the year God removes His protective covering from earth?

The original text was written in Hebrew and has been studied... the language "this generation", in the scripture referred to, could also be interpreted as the individuals who were in the room when the meeting took place and witnessed the decision to re-establish the nation of Israel. Recently, I read that there is only one man left, out of all those who attended that meeting, and he is something-like 91 years old! Could it be that the above prophetic scripture is related to this particular man's eventual passing? And will it take place in 2012? Only time will tell.

Either way I look at it, we are getting closer.

On another note, I do recall that Biblical prophecy also describes a "changing of time" during the tribulation... I'm wondering if this could mean a change in how time is measured? or the abbreviations BC and AD changed? calendars? Perhaps, THIS is what the Mayans knew would happen in 2012?

Please note: I post this not to offend other views, but to correlate this Christian's beliefs to 2012 and the end of God's presence on earth.

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Dear friend,

Thank you for the reply.
However I consider that it's likely in 5000 years history of events that a mere few decades shifted would not make a great difference.
It just seems to me that unless McKenna saw something under his visions, he was a bit of assuming things. The 1945 date seems to be a subjective guess.

I agree with the notion that evolution seems to be speeding, but I have doubts in admitting that we are near to infinite novelty. We don't live in such a spectacular world yet. That's why I experimented with other end dates.
I mean if I shift 40 years ahead the timewave, the novelty still occurs around Jesus Christ, around the discovery of Americas, around the American and French Revolution. The point is, no one knows for sure. So, I like to experiment with alternative scenarios, otherwise we are limiting ourselves. I will study these alternatives in more detail, and post here.

Anyways, we will see in next years what happens!! If the end date is correct, then the world is going to become really crazy. Otherwise not.

It's still curious how we came to a year also predicted by the Mayans and some old channeling texts.
What do you think?

reply to post by Valeri

[edit on 13-9-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Sep, 13 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Evasius, I have worked in alternative versions of Timewave (Kelley version) and see which years could fit the scenarios of rise and fall of novelty.
I have followed the last 3 centuries to see if it fitted the events and discoveries in history. Yes, it fits.

The version that end in 2012 makes sense, while it assumes that novelty increased from 1740 to 1765 (and not a bit later as it would fit better history), and that novelty increased from 1900 to 1945, and then it decreased until 1968 (which for me it does not make so much sense).
Otherwise, the whole version of 2012 still makes sense.

Putting a end year in 2032 or 2047 also makes sense, in fitting the events from recent centuries and decades. But choosing a end date later than 2047 the timewave starts to not fit the history events, at all!!

It all depends in which decades (and events) you choose to see that were bringing most novelty, a choice that I find very subjective and somewhat difficult.

You can decide from looking at the graph below and reading my text after.

Click here for picture with higher resolution

For example, the timewave would be increasing in novelty between 1775 and 1800, 1913 and 1920, 1935 and 1980, and 2003 onwards, if one choose a 2047 end date, which fits neatly the history of recent decades.

Or would be increasing in novelty between 1760 and 1785, 1898 and 1905, 1920 and 1965 and 1988 onwards, if we choose a 2032 end date, again fitting well the events of recent decades.

What do you make of this?

posted on Sep, 18 2009 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Greetings Evasius, (anyone for that matter)
I was awakened last night by this burning question, and need answers...
Elementary, I'm sure, but need an explanation. Can time exist without energy? Can energy exist without time???. That's my question. Let me explain my thinking... Take a time line, let's say 5 seconds long, equals 14cm linear. Take that same time line, fractal, influenced by energy/ electromagnetic forces, (peaks and valleys), equals 21cm in the same amount of time. ( ex., EKG, EEG, Seismograph, etc..). The overall measurement of the line is LONGER, in the same amount of time. Is there an equation to explain this? Can energy bend/warp time? Sooo, if one could negate the effects of energy on time, would that equal extended time?
Thanks in advance!

[edit on 18-9-2009 by cellardoor1976]

[edit on 18-9-2009 by cellardoor1976]

posted on Sep, 20 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by For Truth

I have always considered the spiral example to be a great way to visualize the idea of the cycles as I thought that there was one single spiral leading to zero point (this thought was reinforced by constant talk about the late 1700s being the on the same frequency as we are currently on). Now with the thought that the cycle is said to end at different times, such as 1945 and 2012, I am a bit more confused.

Ever since seeing the Barbury Castle crop circle that appeared on June 1, 2008, I've looked at it as not only representing PI (3.141592654...) but also possibly representing the cycle of time. According to Novelty Theory, time is a fractal, so it wouldn't be exactly illustrated as such, however the varying sections along the spiral could represent the various cycles embedded within the much larger cycle:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7b814ca7d815.jpg[/atsimg]

The time cycle begins at the outer edge with the 3 circles leading into the spiral. As the spiral progresses and tightens, dips along the way act as ratchets that lock the progress into position. Each 'ratchet' represents a steep dip into novelty that hastens the next segment of the cycle and marks a point of no return in the amount of change experienced. (If this were a true fractal representation, each segment would get smaller and smaller with the lengths in direct proportion with the preceeding segment).

The lines drawn out from the center intersecting parts of the spiral (and bringing some previous ratchets into line) would represent similar events in history, or resonances. The center circle would represent both zero date and a new cycle, and the first 3 circles could also represent previous time cycles.

So the ratchet areas (the barriers between segments) would be where cycles end and begin, as in 1945, 2011, and 2012, or Mayan Baktuns. Visualize each segment getting smaller, and it will give a more accurate picture of what's going on in the Timewave.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Has anyone checked the timewave resonance with the proposed date given for the flood by creation scientists? NOTE: I don't want to get in a debate about the flood and creation.

I just want to share with you that December 2011 resonates with July 1945 and 2300 BC. Creation scientists say the flood began approximately 4400 yrs ago which would be 2392 BC.

All of these dates show peek novelty points on the timewave. We know for certain that 1945 was a time of transition and big changes for mankind. We can speculate that: if there was a flood around 2300 BC that the event was novel and it's end marked a huge transition for mankind.

This leaves me with the question.....What about December 2011? The resonance indicates Novelty and change.

Anyone want to entertain this?

I used the King Wen Sheliak option on the Java version of the timewave program here: timewave2012.com...

[edit on 21/9/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
Evasius; in a recent post, you had requested web-bot predictions for the late Oct. scenario's. I've been a web-bot subscriber for one year +. ALTA report,(6 month projections), as well as "Shape of things to come",(quarterly). It was mentioned by a poster that "2 billion would die", due to a nuclear attack. The last SOTTC scenario, differs somewhat from the prior ALTA report, which =One billion will die from fallout due to Israeli attack on Irans underground "weapons"(radioactive/ chemical/bio , circling the globe nine times., vs. nuclear/disease/econo collapse of equal # dead, respectfully. The timeline for the SOTTC "disaster" runs through Nov/Dec. An updated report of SOTTC will be available 9/15/09. If you have questions about specifics, feel free to ask...

I subscribe to Peoplenomics and was really disappointed to find out I had to pay another $10 for the SOTTC.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by packinmomma
reply to post by octotom

Interesting post.

There are also many Christians who believe the rapture will occur pre-tribulation. There are numerous indicators that we are in "the season" of fulfilling the rapture/tribulation prophecy. To a Christian, the rapture not only means that Christians are "taken up" to be with the Lord during tribulation to avoid God's wrath poured out on a Christ-rejecting world... it also means the Holy Spirit is removed from earth.

Trying not to wander too far off the thread... I'll TRY to keep this uncomplicated, as to how I believe the rapture may correlate to 2012. Please bear in mind, I find prophecy a bit difficult to explain. My apologies in advance if it gets wordy.

The Bible speaks of Israel being re-established as a nation, and that Jesus will return before that generation, who witnessed this event, passes away.
(Matthew 24:34, "...this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.")

May 14, 1948 marks the day that Israel announced to the world that they had officially become a nation again. With prophecy of their re-establishment fulfilled, it begs the question, how many years is "a generation"? Many biblical scholars, but not all, indicate "about" 70 years. If this is true, that would mean Jesus returns to earth in approximately 2018. Biblical prophecy also puts His return at the very end of the 7-year tribulation period. So... 2018-ish return, less the 7 years of tribulation = 2011-ish rapture. I say "ish" because "a generation" may not be exactly 70 years, and this puts us very close to the 2012 timeline. Could it be that 2012 is the year God removes His protective covering from earth?

The original text was written in Hebrew and has been studied... the language "this generation", in the scripture referred to, could also be interpreted as the individuals who were in the room when the meeting took place and witnessed the decision to re-establish the nation of Israel. Recently, I read that there is only one man left, out of all those who attended that meeting, and he is something-like 91 years old! Could it be that the above prophetic scripture is related to this particular man's eventual passing? And will it take place in 2012? Only time will tell.

Either way I look at it, we are getting closer.

On another note, I do recall that Biblical prophecy also describes a "changing of time" during the tribulation... I'm wondering if this could mean a change in how time is measured? or the abbreviations BC and AD changed? calendars? Perhaps, THIS is what the Mayans knew would happen in 2012?

Please note: I post this not to offend other views, but to correlate this Christian's beliefs to 2012 and the end of God's presence on earth.

Great post Packin...I am totally with you on this one. Trying to figure out how all things happening now are fulfillments of the Bible. It is so exciting watching this all happen right before our eyes. I know many don't believe what is happening has anything to do with God's word and I respect everyone's options. But as for me...it is pure and simply spelled out for us in the Bible.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by cellardoor1976
Greetings Evasius, (anyone for that matter)
I was awakened last night by this burning question, and need answers...
Elementary, I'm sure, but need an explanation. Can time exist without energy? Can energy exist without time???. That's my question. Let me explain my thinking... Take a time line, let's say 5 seconds long, equals 14cm linear. Take that same time line, fractal, influenced by energy/ electromagnetic forces, (peaks and valleys), equals 21cm in the same amount of time. ( ex., EKG, EEG, Seismograph, etc..). The overall measurement of the line is LONGER, in the same amount of time. Is there an equation to explain this? Can energy bend/warp time? Sooo, if one could negate the effects of energy on time, would that equal extended time?
Thanks in advance!

Interesting thought. I cannot answer your question as I am not a theoretical physicist.

I think what I do get is: you are saying that timewave has peeks and valleys, and we are carried along by it, therefore we end up spending more time to get to the same point than we would if the timewave was just a straight line between those two points.

When the timewave does flatline, it appears our riding the wave is over, or we reach times final destination in the shortest possible way.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:09 PM
link   
reply to post by packinmomma

I agree with your entire analysis of scripture related to the tribulation, rapture, rebirth of Israel, etc.

My two cents: One thing for certain, there is not much time left for that generation that was around in 1948 before they are all gone. If this prophecy is not fullfilled, I believe it will destroy a lot of people's faith in the bible. Some may not agree with me, but that scripture speaks for itself, and many people's faith hangs on it.

I find it very intruguing that TWZ has so many parallels with end time prophecies found in Scripture.

Think of how novel an event like the rapture will be. Nothing will rival it from Creation to the flood, to the birth of Christ. It will be the most significant event of mankinds existence, whether one is taken, or left behind.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Whatever may or may not happen leading up to december 21 2012,one thing is for certain. There will be no ''rapture''. Not to spoil anybodys feelings,but this is coming from inner knowledge.

Whether anything at all will happen in 2012 remains to be seen. But nothing will happen when that last standing 91-year old dies-no matter if in a decade or 1 year.

At this point, timewave zero has to prove itself around the end of october. If nothing of great novelty happens(which is supposed to be greater than june and april and even september/october of 2008) then it pretty much is debunked by me. If at least something of novel proportions happens,I'm giving it another chance.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valeri
Whatever may or may not happen leading up to december 21 2012,one thing is for certain. There will be no ''rapture''. Not to spoil anybodys feelings,but this is coming from inner knowledge.

Whether anything at all will happen in 2012 remains to be seen. But nothing will happen when that last standing 91-year old dies-no matter if in a decade or 1 year.

At this point, timewave zero has to prove itself around the end of october. If nothing of great novelty happens(which is supposed to be greater than june and april and even september/october of 2008) then it pretty much is debunked by me. If at least something of novel proportions happens,I'm giving it another chance.

There could be a novel event that goes over our heads....and we see it later on....then what? You will be gone and we can't track you down to bring you back?

I'm gonna miss you.

posted on Sep, 21 2009 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Do you think this thread will go the distance till the end date, i can imagine when it gets very close there will be like a 1000 posts a minute on this thread and increase due to all that is happening.

I wonder what the final post will say when we hit the Zero point ?

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join