It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 44
<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

I think a nuke war is probable at these times. This is so sad, but last autumn, by mid-september 2008 I started to have feelings, I was afraid about the nuke, the use of nuke to destroy cities in our world.

The web bots are spouting out a possible nuclear event in the next 2 months which will lead to 2 billion deaths.

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Man, how much am I grown up writing the last post?

If this is the beginning of the " awakening ", I can feel it strongly in my heart...

I want to see the world clean of history and bad things after 2012, it must be a near-heaven place...

I was telling that on this day, august 27 2009, would be a foretold important day for me because of dates in my family...
Well, it seems to me I grown up a decade by that last post...

We have still the greatest hope...The Awakening...
Even in the darkest times, during the hardest crying of our lives, we will survive with the heart...

I am even more scared about 2012...But I know in my heart that we will see a clean world...

posted on Aug, 26 2009 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

Terrence spoke of it as a forward escape where the only way is into that which you are anticipating.It can be misinterpreted as fear,it certainly is attention grabbing and holding.

When I first heard him rant I knew it was true.I have been prepped by long association with the I CHING,having seen again and again how amazingly accurate it is.A great feeling to me is to know that a force so great and smart and mockingly humerous as the Force that speaks through the oracle is bound to tell the truth.This is TAO and the basis of the King Wen sequence.It is not arbitrary.The timewave shows times of probability wherein an actor may act with the time or fight against it.And talk seems to count as much as the fact,say comparing the fact of H--ler in the '40's to the calling Obama that and all that is being discussed in the other thread.Doesn't mean he is a dictator or has to act like one,but he could if he wants to fail in epic way.Terrence also said one thing which has helped me when things got really strange,"Don't bungle your Mantra!"

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   
There was no clear novel event during this 25-28 August timewave peak.

During the previous one, in 19 April, the only novel event that happened was one week later, the start of the pandemic.

One, could also see, not mundane events, but a speeding up of our personal evolution.
Clearly, my "evolution" has speed up since somewhere in mid April and faster since early August. Particularly I am researching new professional directions that my life could take, and radical ones (such as changing my career and country). Have any of you had similar events?

About one week later, we arrive at 7 September, when Mercury becomes retrogade, and this is when I think we will see some possible world events.

And the novelty peak of late October 2009 seems much stronger.

[edit on 28-8-2009 by segurelha]

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 04:50 AM
link   
One correlation between the early 40's and now can be the great depression and the economy of today.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by A por uvas

One correlation between the early 40's and now can be the great depression and the economy of today.

That's a fairly accurate assessment - the Great Depression ended in 1941 which puts both economic situations in correlation with one another according to resonances, however the comparison is a bit askew (the current one begins with the ending resonance of the previous).

That said, here's a direct correlation in the news:

Japan jobless rate hits postwar high

TOKYO, Japan (CNN) -- Unemployment in Japan has hit 5.7 percent in July, the highest on record since World War II.

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Matteo
Man, how much am I grown up writing the last post?

If this is the beginning of the " awakening ", I can feel it strongly in my heart...

I want to see the world clean of history and bad things after 2012, it must be a near-heaven place...

I was telling that on this day, august 27 2009, would be a foretold important day for me because of dates in my family...
Well, it seems to me I grown up a decade by that last post...

We have still the greatest hope...The Awakening...
Even in the darkest times, during the hardest crying of our lives, we will survive with the heart...

I am even more scared about 2012...But I know in my heart that we will see a clean world...

Unfortunately, regardless of all the talk on ATS, very few people are awakening. I think ATS has more threads about awakening than any other site, yet, when you crunch the numbers and read some of the posts, it's apparent that most ATSer's are asleep at the wheel, which means the rest of the world's people are dreaming in technicolor.

Transition can mean a change in direction, but it can also refer to a point where we accelerate at a new level. I see a speeding up of the present status quo until we hit the zero point. After the zero point is anyone's guess. If the zero point involves transition, then I am hopeful that we will move from our path of war, death, and destruction to one of peace, life, and reconstruction. That's the feeling and the hope I have about zero point and beyond.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Hey guys, the whole thing about July and August could have been centered around Iran.
Look, a Russian high general just told in the Russian press that the ship was carrying arms to Iran, by the Russian mafia, and that he knew much more than what was possible to say.
At the same time, the Russia press also reports that the hijacking of the ship had a connection to the Israel secret services.
Last week, there was also a report that a North Korea ship was detained since it transported arms to Iran.
Coincidences...

When all of this occured? Mid August.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 10:38 AM
link   
the peak was not august 25-28. The peak was august 20-23.
And mid-august was still only the getting used to normal life(status quo) as Evasius mentioned. From august 23rd downwards till october 26th it is going to be a fall towards novelty with the msot novel event happening around october 26th. August 20-23 was supposed to be something that re-directed our attention from normal life towards something which is brewing and will brew for 2 months now until october 26th when the novelty reaches it's high(the lowest point of the valley before going up again.

I must say I am dissapointed myself though, I was very thrillingly waiting for august 23rd for months and then nothing much happened on those dates.Nothing to change the status quo at least. I didn't sleep on many nights because I was so excited about the dates august 20-23 when it was only may-june.
I think I'll have a heart-attack one of these days although I'm 20 years old because I invest too much of myself into these dates...only to be let down when they come and go. I'm waiting for death to be honest because I think only then I will truly have the things that will give me happiness.

[edit on 8/29/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Valeri

My advice to you Valeri. Don't live like this.

You should be living a good life instead of being so nervous about those dates. I'm little bit anxious too, but i don't think about this 24/7. Just live one day after another, studying, working, being a good person and getting some fun out of life.

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by Tamale_214

The October 25-26 timeframe marks the most novel period so far in human history and is not set to be surpassed until January 2011. Likewise, until Oct. 25th, June 25-26th is the most novel time ever in human history. The trend is towards chaos although we occasionally ascend towards more calm moments.

When I say 'novel,' I mean that the amount of change experienced during that time outweighs any other moments of change in human history based on how many people are in-tune to that change. As the collective consciousness becomes more connected, the global attention becomes more focused - the descent into novelty continues, and the spiral tightens. The one aspect of the timewave that is indeed self-fulfilling is that zero-date will have the entire planet's attention which carries with it infinite focus.

Considering the above, and considering past experiences of both peaks and troughs, the week or so leading up to each dip will bring a build-up of chaos and tension that will eventually lead to something that shifts our collective consciousness in a new direction.

Also, keep in mind that both 9/11 and the current economic crisis occurred on peaks (right before the plunge into novelty). The low point on the graph was the result of the shift.

[edit on 18/8/09 by Evasius]

the time is nearing! it will be interesting to see what will happen around this time, whether it be swine flu related, economic, or a false flag terrorist attack or possible more war, or all of the above! something is coming, that much i can feel

heres something which may be happening in october

Congressman Barney Frank (D-MA), one of the most unabashed liberals in the U.S. House of Representatives, told a Massachusetts town hall recently that Texas Republican Congressman Ron Paul’s bill to audit the Federal Reserve will clear his chamber by October.

rawstory.com...

and also this

Anyway, an industry group representing the biggest and most powerful banks on the globe, including British, French, Dutch and German as well as American banks, have issued a warning about the disclosure: If you tell who got the $1.5 tril, you're gonna destroy the world financial system. The secret is just that big.

from this thread www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Due to the previous resonance of 1942 coming to light, I would like to take the opportunity to renew the focus of the discussion to include a more comprehensive view of the Timewave cycles and how they're joined together.

Each major cycle is attached to the next cycle with a mini-2012 moment where the countdown reaches critical mass, then shifts back to the beginning only to proceed faster the next time. Because of the fractal nature of the wave, smaller versions of the 'whole' are present within the end of each cycle. All transition points before 2012 emerge from the 'feedback loop' and continue on, however on Dec. 21, 2012, the timewave's progress becomes trapped in the loop and shrinks to an infinitely small series of cycles resulting in what I suspect to be an entirely new colossal cycle going forward - it's unknown what we can really expect.

Below is a video I just put together regarding these transition points. I visualized some unseen clock counting down to the crucial moments, reaching a critical novelty point, and then reorganizing itself back to the beginning thus starting the entire process over. With this process in mind, I immediately thought of 'Lost' where the character 'John Locke' kept entering a set of numbers into a computer during the last minute of the countdown in order to renew the counter and to avoid catastrophe. On a few separate occasions Locke nearly let the counter run down, and eventually he chooses to let it proceed to zero because he comes to see it as a game or a test to see how long they will remain willing participants.

This part of the Lost series has major correlations with Timewave Zero - the first being that the characters are all affected by this 108 minute cycle that caused them to arrive at the island and has the power to wipe them out on cue unless intervention takes place. The cycle is kept in check by the participant(s)' attention, intention, motivation, and decision to either keep pressing the button or to let in run down to zero. When the counter is finally allowed to count down completely (in the last scene above), the character named Mr. Eko meets Locke in the room at 'zero point.' Eko (Echo) of course carries with him the symbology of the past and repetition. When he enters the room he represents the merging of cycles and the compression of past, present, and future - something that is set to take place on Dec. 21, 2012 when all past cycles repeat within a moment in time.

So, in addition to the above, the whole process is tracked and controlled by an old DOS-like PC user interface reminiscent of the original TWZ software.

Below are the images from page 1 of this thread, however I've highlighted the key transition points on each - every subsequent image is a zoomed-in version of the previous:

32,438 BC to Zero Date:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5709bc19136f.jpg[/atsimg]

15,213 BC to Zero Date:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/65353fd7efb5.jpg[/atsimg]

6600 BC to Zero Date:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/77fa6bf4628a.jpg[/atsimg]

2294 BC to Zero Date:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e47966030c41.jpg[/atsimg]

141 BC to Zero Date:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0619c3e67c2f.jpg[/atsimg]

Hiroshima bomb - transition to current cycle
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/120ecb4e3ba7.jpg[/atsimg]

Future transition point - approx. December 1, 2011:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f70ce6f5efc7.jpg[/atsimg]

Transition points are moments where the highest probability exists for great changes to occur, which doesn't guarantee catastrophe or destruction, but could very well represent a sudden and sweeping positive shift towards a better future. Mid-October through December 1, 2011 is set to carry the next series of events that will bring on the last major cycle in humanity's timeline so far. During that time, the fractal map representing late 2008 - 2011 will happen over a two month period.

[edit on 30/8/09 by Evasius]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Here are the two previous resonances in relation to our current period in history:

1797 - 1802
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9a62f4b6a191.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1a7d004c9937.jpg[/atsimg]

Present
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2f2cfa058f01.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Aug, 30 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
We previously discussed some correlations between the data collected by the Web Bot project and the data contained within the Timewave Zero program. Time and time, again both endeavors point to the very same dates as being major shift points.

During their Coast to Coast interview on July 21, 2009, the Web Bot guys Cliff High and George Ure, talk about upcoming shift points in time, and oddly enough both dates mentioned are the same as what's present in Timewave Zero. During the discussion, they mentioned Terence McKenna's work on 3 separate occasions along with John Calleman's and ian Lungold's. The video below is a very brief summary of the interview and was put together to highlight the similarities between the two and the acknowledgement of fractal time by Cliff and George.

The mentions occur at 2:52, 8:27, and 9:03.

2:52

Our data seems to confirm the theories that are expressed by Terence McKenna, as well as Mr. Calleman, and Mr. Lungold in their own ways because we do appear to see, as George puts it, waves of increasing pressure, and as the wave passes you into a kind of stabilized equilibrium for a brief period of time, and then this is what we're calling the 'building of emotional tension' and 'release of emotional tension' periods. So as we go forward in time, the pressures will get quite severe...

8:27

The initial emotional parameters I set seemed to have been altered, and I've had to constantly adjust the data, which has led me to the conclusion that Terence McKenna is right, that time is fractal, and now I think that there may be an actual physical or quantum reason for this...

9:03

...and it's really strange when you start to look at some of the work of Calleman and McKenna how they describe the Eschaton, the 'end of time' so to speak, and the Meso-American calendar how they also discuss the compression of events within these periods as we go forward - and it's really woo-woo spooky that it's all lining up this way at the same time we see these people reacting as predicted.

The quote at 8:27 concerns me in that Cliff states that he's had to 'constantly adjust the data' in the same sentence as he concludes that McKenna's work is indeed accurate.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 07:57 AM
link   
I was thinking about it, it's possible that on December 2012, while the cycles go toward infinite, that we will have a huge global Deja- vuù, maybe repeating the same day over and over until a new Timewave starts?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

I've had similar thoughts on the issue. Rather than deja vu, I assume - given how synchronicity seems to be increasing - that we'll approach a single moment carrying with it infinite synchronicity. 2012 could be a colossal cosmic 'coincidence' where all possibility converges into one reality. If that is the case, what will happen after? Will these timelines remain as one, or will they fly apart again into some new undulating mess of possible realities and repeating cycles?

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

The web bots are spouting out a possible nuclear event in the next 2 months which will lead to 2 billion deaths.

Do you have a link to that web bot info? Maybe a video, and interview, or something? All I can find are economic, pandemic, and Iran/Israel data (as if that isn't enough). I haven't heard of any nuclear event data yet.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

There was no clear novel event during this 25-28 August timewave peak.

True, because peaks are not known for their novelty - they're known for their supposed 'normality' which usually begins to perceptibly shift around that time. Collective attention begins to be more focused on what lies ahead, specifically the next dip (late October). That month will be know for its novelty just as June was highly chaotic and full of global change and increased interconnectedness.

And yes, I feel it personally right now from day to day - synchronicity seems to be like a marker along the timewave, and connectedness manifests on many levels simultaneously, from individual, to a group of people at your work, to entire countries and even the planet.

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 08:59 AM
link   
reply to post by John Matrix

If the zero point involves transition, then I am hopeful that we will move from our path of war, death, and destruction to one of peace, life, and reconstruction. That's the feeling and the hope I have about zero point and beyond.

Zero date represents the compression of all possibility, which is similar to reducing gigabytes of data down to a 1 and a zero, and yin and yang, light and dark, good and evil, life and death.

Our decision to take the better path will be out of necessity, because our only other option will be self destruction (which violates the very motives behind the natural driving forces of life itself). I am confident, if given an option, we will succeed.

[edit on 31/8/09 by Evasius]

posted on Aug, 31 2009 @ 09:14 AM
link   
So, do you think that in the week before 2012 we will live a certain number of days, always the same situations? Until December 21 2012 when maybe we will experience a certain number of minutes repeated all over the day?
The whole planet will realize this deja-vù?

new topics

top topics

<< 41  42  43    45  46  47 >>

join