It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 42
<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Ummm, can't you guys have your political argument elsewhere? Seems like there's plenty of better places for it. I know, it's couched in the argument about the movement from one "age" to another, and the correlation timewave wise with the civil war (aren't we just exiting the French revolution, anyways?) but before it digresses any further into the obvious direction it's taking, I ask a simple, "please, I love this thread, don't ruin it" Many thanks.

edit to add: I only say "ruin it" because I just got through reading a long negative political rant, which has never before happened in this thread that I can remember. I'm not trying to start an argument or offend anyone. Peace.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by joechip]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:57 AM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:33 AM
link   
One major contributing factor to the peak could very well be the Islamic Holy Month of Ramadan. Ramadan is of course the 30 days set aside in the Islamic faith where Muslims pray and fast all over the world. There are between 1.7 and 1.9 billion Muslims in the world, so that equates to approximately one-fifth of the world's population focusing their minds and bodies in unison.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/156a42a2317e.jpg[/atsimg]

This year there was some confusion as to when the month of Ramadan would start. It doesn't happen the same time every year, the dates are determined by the phases of the Moon:

Hilal (The Crescent) is typically a day (or more) after the Astronomical New Moon (No Moon). So, since there is only one new moon a month, Muslims can safely estimate the beginning of Ramadan.

Two articles highlighting the discrepancy:

Ramadan will begin on August 22: Astronomers

Hilal Committee announces Ramadan 2009 calendar begins on August 23

Some Muslims began on the 22nd as originally intended, others began on Sunday the 23rd after the official announcement. This would contribute to the rounded peak we're currently at. The month lasts for 30 days and is set to be complete on either September 20 or 21, which is also visible as a joint in the graph.

One-fifth of the global population beginning a conscious task simultaneously must indeed be the main event (either influencing the Timewave, or made possible by it).

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Another August 22-23 correlation:

Aug 23 Mobile Internet Outage

Slow internet - Nationwide?

If dips in the graph mark increased connectedness (technologically), then wouldn't peaks be brief detours into the realm of lower (or reduced) technological connectedness?

Example - the June 25th dip marked the height of the Twitter/Facebook Revolution (via the Iran election), as well as MJ's death. Perhaps the ascent of the graph since has marked a subsiding in either speed or connections.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 09:57 AM
link   
A kind of interesting Henry Deacon interview where Henry makes vaguely reassuring remarks about the 'transition' everybody feels ( somehow ... ) is now in play.

The discussion is kind of wide-ranging, but Deacon does touch on on the idea that the 'transition' is a completely 'natural' thing that eventually happens to all the worlds where people ( who are just like us, by the way ) live, and that the government has no power whatsoever to stop it.

Also, he says we're getting a 'lot of help' from other 'dimensions' ...

I thought it was at least 'food for thought', and decided to post it here for the folks following this thread.

If you feel it's out of place ( Evasius ) send me a pm and I'll come back and delete it.

Best, vv

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by joechip

You're absolutely right and I apologize to you and evasius for taking the subject off topic. Now back to the timewave, to me it seems that the whole arctic sea mystery that's going on right now seems like it's a possible candidate for the august 22 peak since it's been building up for the past month. It's just a thought and I'm pretty sure someone else mentioned it before on this thread.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 03:54 PM
link   
This spike:

I predict this is going to be really nasty.... Pittsburgh G-20 Summit Sept. 24-25 2009

There is going to be huge demonstrations and riot police. If anyone gets killed, it could spark the impending revolution.

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 04:25 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I would love if some contributors from this thread would U2U me the astrological, webbot and timewave information they have collected. Pretty much anything connected to this field of study.

I find the subject fascinating and worth a piece on ATSnews.com

So please

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Matteo

mods please delete.

[edit on 23-8-2009 by Tamale_214]

posted on Aug, 23 2009 @ 05:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

You know, I hadn't even thought about that. It would definitely make sense to me for the most part. What wouldn't make sense to me is how it would relate to the previous cycle, unless something happens to disrupt Ramadan for millions of Muslims around the world.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow, great to see this topic has grown in complexity analogous to the timewave itself.
Just something I noticed which I couldn't go past, since it has occurred in my mind and perhaps others:

Originally posted by Matteo

Where is free will if we are forced to follow Timewave cycles?

There is plenty of room for free will. Its just that things which are less likely to occur have a greater chance at happening in times of deeper novelty. I know, its vague, but another way to think of it is like statistics. For example, based on analysis of previous instances, research and observation, we can predict that X amount of people will jump of a certain bridge to their death. This number is known, however the people surely aren't decided at the time when the results are calculated. X amount of people must jump of this particular bridge, but who those people are, only time will tell; the number must be fulfilled.

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Excellent thread Evasius! This is one of my favorites here on ATS.

I was wondering, possibly the claim that "Artificial Life will be Created within months" might have some correlations to the Timewave. Any thoughts on that?

Artificial life will be created 'within months' as genome experts claim vital breakthrough

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:11 PM
link   
you make a lot of claims and only present one video, you present no statistics. Since this is not a political thread I'll make this quick. There is one piece of evidence that you are wrong: www.gallup.com...

If the overwhelming majority of the populace want to revolt, then why do 52% of the populace approve of Obama (roughly, I might add, the percentage of people who voted for him)

posted on Aug, 24 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by cynic121

Actually only 40% think he's doing s good job now.

I cant find the site it was on, but CNN was running the numbers earlier this evening.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by visible_villain

Thanks for posting that video, I hadn't seen it yet. I've listened to both Henry Deacon, David Wilcock, and Dan Burisch interviews before and found what they had to say fairly interesting. It all seems to not only tie together and mesh into one big story, but their testimonies seem to then mesh into the larger picture and give a new and intriguing perspective on 2012, parallel timelines, and the interplay of multiple dimensions.

I also found the swine flu portion of the interview interesting where he mentions vitamin D3 - I take that as well as Zinc and C to boost immunity.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Tentickles

I would love if some contributors from this thread would U2U me the astrological, webbot and timewave information they have collected. Pretty much anything connected to this field of study.

I'm working on gathering all correlations I've found so far - there are quite a few, and most can be found in the preceding pages of this thread. Source after source (in addition to the Timewave) point towards mid-late October as being significant.

Both the timewave and Web-Bot project specify the 25th as being a shift point, so we'll see how that plays out soon enough. It will be interesting to see if it occurs as a palpable shift between events or brings with it the event itself.

Lately I have noticed a few similarities between astronomical events and the Timewave (the total solar eclipse of July 22, Ramadan beginning according to phase of the moon...). And I've noticed quite a few events this year have a 'Moon' theme, not sure if that's relevant in anyway, but it's been coming up quite a bit.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by LuckyStrike

I was wondering, possibly the claim that "Artificial Life will be Created within months" might have some correlations to the Timewave. Any thoughts on that?

I think that it would definitely be present on the graph, though I'm not sure what past events in previous cycles it would resonate with other than the beginning of the cycle (which is set to occur around December 1, 2011). Other than that, perhaps it would correlate with some 'upcoming' events regarding invention or innovation in past cycles, such as the creation of the railroads, the peak of the industrial revolution (mid/late 1800's), etc.

Since it will involve creation, I'd guess it will take place around a peak or even at the top - the next peaks are December of this year and then in the middle of next year.

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Hi Evasius if you want to know more about the Lunar theme you've been noticing go to the Etemenaki website goroadachi.com and that could explain some things for you.Too many for me to list and since goro put it together he should get the credit. Very interesting ideas but everything having to do with the moon this last year is there.Cheers Ciao and Peace.
One other thing if you check out the site maybe you can compare goros timeline and see if some of it matches up with the timewave o Timeline. Ciao

[edit on 25-8-2009 by A por uvas]

[edit on 25-8-2009 by A por uvas]

posted on Aug, 25 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Evasius, do you mean that after December 1 2011 the cycle will start all over again from the Ancient Age?
Do you mean, by that month we will get resonances of Egyptians, Language birth, Agriculture use and such things?

Anyway, I think that, given that McKenna said that 21 December 2012 will be the birth of the real world, I think that for this birth
the unification of all the dimensions in the universe is requested.

I think we will get to see " beyond ", to see the superimposed universe that lives inside our universe.
I believe that, while we dream we can expand consciousness to get to see and interact with this superimposed universe.
I believe the superimposed universe is very very similar to our, but events happening right there are different and there are people who are not living here.

Instead, I don't believe for a minute what McKenna said about the hidden dimension/ world he claimed to see while he was under drugs.
These are just fantasies and illusions induced by drugs.

There is not a dimensional hyper-space after 2012, but the veil that covers to our sight and consciousness the superimposed universe will be dis-covered.
McKenna wanted us all to use drugs and fungus, but what he said about his vision of the perfect world is totally totally non-sense. The most absurd things I ever read about.
We all know and should know that every single drug can cause brain damages and death. No one on Earth should be allowed to use drugs.

This Timewave Theory is the only realistic theory/invention he ever realised. This theory is right.

I think a time machine should be enough to allow us to reach connection and interactivity with other universes, and at least one of those universes is inside our, though hidden.

Notice that a time machine will probably not show us the future of this universe, but only an alternative future, the future of another universe.
We may never discover our very future until we reach it.

Maybe there is a law we never discovered, that allows dimensional interactivity through universes every 13 billion years or so for a certain period. It's possible it's not forever, but just for many years or centuries.

On Facebook, I found a cult behind the informations given by Timewave Zero and McKenna, and I'm scared reading that people thinks McKenna is comparable to Jesus, is a major prophet or the New Einstein of the Beyond.
I think McKenna was a non-cautious drug user that was too taken by the occult and too distant to adapt to the Western culture.
He was too focused on himself and his magic world to see reality.
He didn't help people to build a better world, he was focused on the use of drugs, he was arrested by police for drug selling and this isn't a good thing.

[edit on 25-8-2009 by Matteo]

new topics

top topics

<< 39  40  41    43  44  45 >>

join