It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 48
<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaart
Do you think this thread will go the distance till the end date...

I'll stick with it as long as the fates allow (and given the internet remains up and in good working order until then). Eventually it may be worth compiling and summarizing some of the key points in the thread for the sake of research and ease of use.

I think there will inevitably be those who are initially attracted to this idea of the Timewave that will seek a sort of accurate coherence that this theory can't provide - the Timewave predicts event windows of either great change or moments of reversion, that is - greater connectedness or an unravelling of connections. It's not designed to provide specifics, and I'm afraid many people wanting to get a heads-up on the future want to know exactly what will happen. The Web-bot deals in specifics, though that project will fizzle out before the Timewave reaches its expiry date.

Possibly a better way of knowing the future is exploring your own intuitive dreams and premonitions. Whether or not you consciously know what will happen, the collective consiousness most certainly does. I believe those that stick with the discussion over time will do so not to know the future, but to explore our perceived cyclic flow of time, and how our thoughts relate to it (and perhaps even create it).

I wonder what the final post will say when we hit the Zero point ?

Maybe the last post will come from a new artificial intelligence's global text message stating simply, "Hello, I'm here." Whatever it is, I think the discussion will be able to continue in some form - it certainly won't be 'lights-out' for us.

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

I think there will inevitably be those who are initially attracted to this idea of the Timewave that will seek a sort of accurate coherence that this theory can't provide - the Timewave predicts event windows of either great change or moments of reversion, that is - greater connectedness or an unravelling of connections. It's not designed to provide specifics, and I'm afraid many people wanting to get a heads-up on the future want to know exactly what will happen. The Web-bot deals in specifics, though that project will fizzle out before the Timewave reaches its expiry date.

Possibly a better way of knowing the future is exploring your own intuitive dreams and premonitions. Whether or not you consciously know what will happen, the collective consiousness most certainly does. I believe those that stick with the discussion over time will do so not to know the future, but to explore our perceived cyclic flow of time, and how our thoughts relate to it (and perhaps even create it).

I couldn't agree more as I must admit to being one of the people you've just described. It's funny what you say about using our own intuition. I feel more confused about what's down the road than I ever remember being which is the exact reason I wish someone or something would give me a heads up about what's coming.
I wonder, if whatever time on the Timewave Graph the present time correlates with was unusually full of confused people

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 06:41 AM
link   
How does this event relate to timewave zero? It happened on 9/20 in Cuba. It was pretty amazing.

Pas Sin Fronteras (Peace Without Borders) Concert in Havanna Cuba

Also what about the floods in Atlanta happening now?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by tenpensdown]

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Evasius, please review my last post about timeline/wave as it equates to energy. Any answers?? I received the latest webbot predictions beginning 9/15/09, "shape of things to come", 3rd quarter. The Israeli attack on Iran is still in the works for Oct. 25 = + a few weeks. Eco slump also in the cards around the same time. There is a lot of banter about swine flu, "forced vaccinations" vs. dissenter quarantine/incarceration, resulting in "social disorder", to put it kindly...To be honest, as a subscriber of webbot for 1 year +, we are in for some VERY tough times. As skeptical as I am, this crap is too real. Is there any relation between McKenna's work and the recent forecast?
Thanks in advance!

posted on Sep, 22 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
it would be really funny/sad if we wake up december 22nd, 2012 go on the forum and see that nothing has changed

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

The image really caught my eye, it brings me to another piece of research I've been doing on this thing called the mindportal. It's creator Jozen Bo made a thread last year on it:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I urge anyone to check it out and if you are interested

His forum is at themindportal.lefora.com...

This has been a very interesting day, has anyone noticed the influx of posts on any given date which the Timewave illustrates as having some significant novelty?

I also believe prophecy (from any given belief system) holds relevance. I made a post on Evasius thread on the Sydney dust storm
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Indeed!
November-December 2011 should be then a time of great change and transformation!
There is so much ahead! There is this astrology cardinal alignment, with much energy, there are the webbot predictions, there is huge novelty end of 2010 and end of 2011.

Two years left...
Surely if the 2012 acceleration is real, we will know it when we get to the first days of 2011. Accordingly to the timewave, we may not be certain, until then.
Afterwards either this thread fades away, or this thread explodes in numbers

Originally posted by John Matrix
Has anyone checked the timewave resonance with the proposed date given for the flood by creation scientists? NOTE: I don't want to get in a debate about the flood and creation.

I just want to share with you that December 2011 resonates with July 1945 and 2300 BC. Creation scientists say the flood began approximately 4400 yrs ago which would be 2392 BC.

All of these dates show peek novelty points on the timewave. We know for certain that 1945 was a time of transition and big changes for mankind. We can speculate that: if there was a flood around 2300 BC that the event was novel and it's end marked a huge transition for mankind.

This leaves me with the question.....What about December 2011? The resonance indicates Novelty and change.

Anyone want to entertain this?

I used the King Wen Sheliak option on the Java version of the timewave program here: timewave2012.com...

[edit on 21/9/09 by John Matrix]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Matrix

Originally posted by Valeri
Whatever may or may not happen leading up to december 21 2012,one thing is for certain. There will be no ''rapture''. Not to spoil anybodys feelings,but this is coming from inner knowledge.

Whether anything at all will happen in 2012 remains to be seen. But nothing will happen when that last standing 91-year old dies-no matter if in a decade or 1 year.

At this point, timewave zero has to prove itself around the end of october. If nothing of great novelty happens(which is supposed to be greater than june and april and even september/october of 2008) then it pretty much is debunked by me. If at least something of novel proportions happens,I'm giving it another chance.

There could be a novel event that goes over our heads....and we see it later on....then what? You will be gone and we can't track you down to bring you back?

I'm gonna miss you.
That's not how the timewave works. If you really think something will go over our heads, then you should look back and into NOW...for months now it has been going over the sheep masses heads and they will only see it ''later on'' as you stated. The storm has been brewing for many months. Right now is the calm before the storm.
That ''later on'' will be around the end of October when the last year of economic and social problems will suddenly crash down upon the ignorant masses. But it could be something else entirely. As long as it is very novel, I'll be happy to embrace it.

As far as me being gone and you not being able to track me down. heh
I'm a fan of sarcasm too, so well done on that front.

[edit on 9/23/2009 by Valeri]

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Scaart
Do you think this thread will go the distance till the end date, i can imagine when it gets very close there will be like a 1000 posts a minute on this thread and increase due to all that is happening.

I wonder what the final post will say when we hit the Zero point ?

Don't think of it in those terms. There will be no "last post" per say as you state. Posts will continue being around and new ones written even after december 21 2012 has come and gone.
One thing you need to understand is that the cycles don't end, they just have more novelty(innovative new information and knowledge) in smaller and smaller time periods as we near dec 21. 2012. But that day, once reached, will come and go as any other day.

In fact, the mayan culture, the Council of the Mayan Elders(1 representative from each of the 440 tribes scattered across 5 countries, where the mayas live, the ones who still live by the ancient ways) and the councils' president Don Alejandro Perez has stated with the backing of both the Hopi Indian civilization's representatives as well as several other civilizations'(including the Council of the Maya themselves ofcourse) has stated that nothing special will occur on that day, december 21. 2012. They also state that their calendar DOES NOT end on december 21. 2012 since it is not the last day of their 260 day sacred calendar round.

However, 13 AHAU(the last day in the 260-day sacred mayan calendar) happens to be october 28. 2011, which is the supposed real end-date of the mayan cultures 5000+year calendar as proposed by Ian Lex Ungold and Calleman. They are 2 guys who actually have the approval of Don Alejandro perez, who met them and although the mayan council DID NOT embrace the 2011 date, they did however mention that is is much more likely than december 21. 2012 could ever be, because dec 21. is smack down the middle of their 260-day calendar and for that to be the novel transition date is VERY unlikely as the Mayas state.

So as far as mayan calendar and culture is concerned, they say that it is highly unlikely that anything will happen on that day at all.
They have given a time window, same as the Hopi and others. October 24th 2007 the ancient Hopi prophecy came true, when comet Holmes exploded and was seen with the naked eye in parts of the world as a Blue round light(blue star). it has been officially named by NASA and others as the biggest physically viewable/visible object in our Solar system by US- Earth. At its peak of light during the explosion it officially became larger than the Sun. now THAT is saying something.
Comet Holmes explosion(a blue one at that,just as the prophecy said) therefore had started, as the Hopis put it and others fully embraced it, the 7-8 year time-window.

So at the latest humanitys transition will occur around october 2015. The earliest at this point could be today or tomorrow. They also mention 30 hours of darkness etc, but I won't get into that here.

Now the mayan council has fully embraced this time window as their own, since they too had a time window for transition to occur, and have stated that it will happen in a matter of a ''few years''.

So as far as december 21. 2012, you only have Mckennas work to rely on at this point.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

Maybe the last post will come from a new artificial intelligence's global text message stating simply, "Hello, I'm here." Whatever it is, I think the discussion will be able to continue in some form - it certainly won't be 'lights-out' for us.

Were you kind of counting me as an example of those people that expect specifics from timewave zero? I can say I am not one who waits for any specifics.I have stated that before. You state that its either great change or unravelling of connections. I specifically remember Terence Mckenna mentioning only novelty on this front,which fills in the great change,but the only thing he said about connectedness was that more and more people would be interconnected in the same way/from the same source of novelty as we near 2012.

So all I'm expecting from this program is to do it's job,which is showing the eb and flow of time,and it also shows the times when "times" are most novel.

Now i nwhich way they might be novel is anybodys guess. Since our world and civilizations psychy has a pretty good record of going the way the graph showed it, it is safe to assume that around late october we will be exposed to major novelty. This is not too much to ask at all from a program that is all about novelty.

Further more, althoguh quite an interesting example of A.I I think it wouldn't be anywhere near the most novel event possible that has to be experienced/seen by the biggest amount of people POSSIBLE(and the limit is the population as a whole,~7 bln) A.I would only be experienced by a small margin, the ones using the internet and TV and radio stations possibly. That is pretty weak an achievement for any major novelty, especially the MOST novel experience EVER which has to include as many as possible experiencing it. I can think of several scenarios where the novelty would be much higher, numbers wise.
Mass alien visitation around the world would be experienced by much more people than A.I.

Time will tell though.
I for one am awaiting something pretty novel around the ned of october.

posted on Sep, 23 2009 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by tenpensdown
How does this event relate to timewave zero? It happened on 9/20 in Cuba. It was pretty amazing.

Pas Sin Fronteras (Peace Without Borders) Concert in Havanna Cuba

Also what about the floods in Atlanta happening now?

[edit on 22-9-2009 by tenpensdown]
That my friend is only the build-up phase, that will last until novelty peaks around the end of october. So be ready for another month of increasing novelty.
The tea parties America has will be dwarfed soon I feel.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Hey all, this is my first post here on ATS so bare with me.

I've been following this topic pretty much since its inception yet I haven't felt the need to post until now. Let it be known that conspiracy theory & end of days type stuff isn't generally my cup of tea, however I find the idea behind the timewave and Novelty Theory itself fascinating.

I came across this topic one day when I Google searched "2012 doomsday theories" after catching something about the ominous end date on The History Channel.

So here it is. I believe that the timewave can directly affect one's life on the personal/individual level and can even be utilized for one's benefit within certain contexts. By this, I mean during periods of increasing novelty (like right now) one is more likely to succeed in endeavors which, from one's own viewpoint, might be considered very novel.

Now I'll go into a little background on me... I'm a 26-year-old IT project manager, who for roughly 4 years lived in the same apartment alone, and was up until about a year-and-a-half ago was on the cusp of being married. This was my existance. I was growing restless though... something had to give... It hit me like a ton of bricks I was nearing the wrong side of 25, I had no house, no girlfriend, a job I hated, etc. Bottom line, something had to give, I was going crazy. That's not to say my life was entirely devoid of "novelty" it just wasn't being utilized correctly. I couldn't see it coming and I didn't know when to "jump." So I discovered and became interested in this topic at some point in mid- June, and started wondering if the timewave is tame-able on a micro level. I don't know what made me think of something like that; maybe it was the rut I was in, who knows.

It was maybe June 30 (a novelty high point), I get a phone call from my broker who says to me, "Hey man, that house you're wanting to buy is going up for bid tomorrow. Bids need to be in by Sunday the 4th. It's an awesome house, with an incredible view, at a great price. Hell, if you don't buy it, I will." For some reason, completely against my predictable nature I told my realtor to lock my bid in at $60,000. Come Monday morning I get a call on my cell, a voice on the other end says to me "Congratulations, you've won the bid the house." I was pumped, however the next day I get another phone call in which I was told that due to certain bidding technicalities, I was no longer the winning bidder. One of the most deflating experiences ever.

I started looking at houses right away. The rush wasn't getting away from me, not this time. Roughly a week later I find a house I like ( something to live in for now, and something to rent later) and tell my realtor, "Get the ball rolling, this is it." I spoke to my loan officer and she said, "How about we set the close date on the house for August 21, it's a Friday so you'll be able to enjoy the house over the weekend before going back to work." I told her, "Cool, lock it in." Later that night I went home and started perusing this topic for updates and in the process realized August 20-22 was a habitual peak (holy crap I thought), right before the largest increase in novelty we, as a race have seen.

Long story short, I close on the house, our decent into extreme novelty begins, and so does my own.

So, I've noticed that the deeper the timewave goes, the more the novelty increases, the more my own personal novelty increases. Starting August 21 I became a homeowner (novel), I took in two roommates/tennants for $250 a month each (novel), I began renovating my 128 year old brick house (novel); my novelty increase is so explosively off the charts right now it's getting tough for me to keep up.

For instance, Teusday last week (the 15th), I'm at a gas station near my house filling my tank up when this twenty-something girl comes up to me and says, "Hey, um, my friend sees you drive by every now and then and she wants your number." Now, normally.... (continued)

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
(continued) ....I would never consider giving my number to a girl who sends her friend over to get my number because she's afraid to show her face. To me, that's just weird, but for some reason, I played along and gave up my number. Maybe it was the fact that I hadn't been on a real date in forever, or maybe it was the stock I'm putting into the Novelty Theory. We had spoke via text (yeah I know) for a few days and I suggested that we hang out on Friday and meet each other. I had no idea what she was going to look like; I knew she was going to be hideous though, I just knew it. Friday evening rolled around and a knock on my front door was heard. I answered it. The girl is totally out of my league, but we made eye contact and it was like "BAM" for both of us, I can't figure it out. We hit it off so well in fact we're going out for the fourth time tonight. Bottom line, I'm glad I took the chance.

On our way back to my house after our first date last Friday I come to find that my roommates/tennants were there partying, acting the fool, being retarded. I thought I was done. I buried my head in my hands and decided right there that I was probably not going to call or text her again. She contacted me that night after she left to tell me she had a wonderful time. So I'm suprised she stuck around even amid the insanity.

The next day I come home from work to find they had adopted a puppy, which I would normally send to the pound but for some reason I'm keeping.

I don't know... Maybe it's just me. I'm going through the most insanely novel time in my life right now and as we approach the the 26th of October the novelty seems to keep compounding. So as far as the timewave is concerned, once we start our increase in habit I believe all that is happening now will unravel or it will bleed into habit and become the norm.

So, my point is, I honestly believe taking chances that you know would somehow work against you during times of great novelty have better chances of working out in your favor... or something like that. Sorry I couldn't be more concise. I don't know what's going to happen on 12/21/2012, however I do know that I'll be taking more risks during times of novelty increase.

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by cynic121
it would be really funny/sad if we wake up december 22nd, 2012 go on the forum and see that nothing has changed

I would say sad. A lot of people are in desperate need for some kind of hope for a better world than this prison.

Ordinary people cant change this world because they are not in control of it. Our elections doesnt matter because its the corporations who run the world.

[edit on 25-9-2009 by Copernicus]

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Just to let you all know, Timewave zero was discussed on the third episode of the History Channel's 'Nostradamus Effect.'

posted on Sep, 25 2009 @ 08:21 PM
link   
First post here, so bear with me.

The History Channel's program, and mention of Timewave Zero is what brought me (back) here. I was a frequent reader a number of years ago, but had to rest my head for awhile, it was all beginning to get to me.

i am pretty fascinated with the Timewave theory, and have found the program. If any would like it feel free to message me your details.

I'm only on page 12 of this thread, but I had to jump ahead and make this post.

I'm still tinkering with the app and have a plethora of questions. My main question is can the application allow you to "see" forward, or just backward? Say if I put in june 30 1908, could I then go to the next date it allows in the "future", like in 1929. Or can I just go back, like to july 26 1807 (one of the dates it gives when the 1908 date is entered)?

All in all this is a great thread and I am fascinated by the information contained herein.

Kudos to the author and contributors, and I look forward to (hopefully) being able to contribute to this great work.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
What does the Timewave show for the week of June 12 through the 16th 2010? My daughter is scheduled for a trip to NY to sing with the school choir at Carnegie Hall on June 15th 2010, But I am interested in the 12th when they will depart from tampa and the 16th when they will depart from NY. I am a little worried as this year is equivalent to 1942 so June fourteenth may be a jinx? I am hoping not.

Nevermind I found the calculation thing and it looks prime...that's good news right the red is Up not A dip? So that's good right?

[edit on 29-9-2009 by ldyserenity]

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Will be good if you could read the whole thread and specially the posts from Evasius for a better understanding about cliffs and dips because is not just about good and bad things to happen

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
reply to post by dominuz

48 pages really, who has time for that??? I tried to read as much as I could. But, it's a little toooo much. Too many posts to sift through.

posted on Sep, 29 2009 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Like i say try to read only the posts of Evasius and a clear explenation is between 28 to 35 pages, dont remember which one exactly

new topics

top topics

<< 45  46  47    49  50  51 >>

join