It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 201
<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

The only thing I see is people escaping and evading my questions when I talk specifics and when I present the evidence. I don't care if I am " on my own ". I presented my predictions and I " play the game ". Time will show who's right and who's wrong.
his work in here.
I am not a philosopher or good with speeches like Evasius but I actually spend hours of time doing research before posting something ( How many hours do you think I spent researching to do the 75 resonances analysis? I worked a whole evening and a whole morning for a simple post ).

edit on 17-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 06:39 AM
link   
I am doing a revision of the resonances expected for March and April 2012...I will prepare other predictions...
I have one for April 10: a ferry in New Zealand will strike a reef at the entrance of a harbour during a cyclone, that provides extremely windy conditions recorded in the country. This will be like April 10 1968.
If this will come true, there will be absolutely no doubt.

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:03 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 11:36 AM
link   
If exact, the 9.0+ quake and tsunami in Usa resonance from 1964 will occurr between today at 8: 30 pm GMT and 2: 20 pm of tomorrow. But I may be messing up with the time zones, since all the events of timewave zero are set at Colombian Time, that differs 6 hours from GMT time, my timezone.
edit on 18-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2012 @ 12:12 PM
link   
goalposts (re)moved - wrong forum

edit on 18-3-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 20 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   
WOW! Pretty close! 7.9 Earthquake in Mexico!!! My prediction was for a March 19 strong earthquake ( 9.0 ) with tsunami...

posted on Mar, 22 2012 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Next big thing coming is a big change/ revolution/ uprising in China, on March 31 2012...
We'll see what it becomes of this. We are now repeating 1964 and soon 1966.

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Next big thing coming is a big change/ revolution/ uprising in China, on March 31 2012...
We'll see what it becomes of this. We are now repeating 1964 and soon 1966.

And if that "change / revolution/ uprising" happens in Mali, and not in China, will that be "almost the same thing"?

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Next big thing coming is a big change/ revolution/ uprising in China, on March 31 2012...blah blah

Originally posted by GLontra
And if that "change / revolution/ uprising" happens in Mali, and not in China, will that be "almost the same thing"?

If you can say one thing about Zagari, his "predictions" are extremely flexible.

edit on 23-3-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by GLontra

Of course. It should have something recalling to the mind the Cultural Revolution...Timewave is not about locations, it is about behavioral cycles.
For example, last year, the same day a " Chilean revolution " was expected, we had the Egyptian one.

Anyway, I think we can expect a lot of countries going revolutionary next month. It is the 1968's all over again.
edit on 23-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Of course. It should have something recalling to the mind the Cultural Revolution...Timewave is not about locations, it is about behavioral cycles.

so were looking for a cultural revolution anywhere in the universe. chances = 100%.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
On 12th March I said I was expecting a building up for the revolution theme coming up to a pivotal turning point on March 22nd. It actually happened. In Quebec 500.000 students and teachers are boycotting school and protesting for change. Expect such a theme to sky-rocket by early April.

posted on Mar, 27 2012 @ 08:57 AM
link   

On 12th March I said I was expecting a building up for the revolution theme coming up to a pivotal turning point on March 22nd. It actually happened. In Quebec 500.000 students and teachers are boycotting school and protesting for change. Expect such a theme to sky-rocket by early April.

Just as I forecasted without a timewave or a crystal ball. I call it "Zagari predictability".

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Well, lately my life is in a mess...I've got an health problem and I fear I could freak out some day...

We are today at the same point in the graph of last year on March 11, remember the graphs for 2011 and 2012 are identical.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

whats the matter Z,.. marbles rolling away?
well any way, please refresh my memory.. why would the similarities to the last year
have any significance to this years events.

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Well, lately my life is in a mess...I've got an health problem and I fear I could freak out some day...

No worries, mate, since all you need to do is look to your personal horoscope machine, Timewave Zero, and plug n play the dates to see how novel you will be!

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:49 AM
link   
See there's not agreeing with his ideas and then there's making fun of him for having his beliefs.

Something about playing the ball and not the player?

posted on Mar, 29 2012 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cecilofs
See there's not agreeing with his ideas and then there's making fun of him for having his beliefs.

Something about playing the ball and not the player?

Zagari has set himself up as ball and player and your memory is terribly short. McKenna was explicit about the personal use of his theorem for the predictability of personal events. In short, DON"T DO IT yet Zagari continues on that path as if he has not been told so dozens of times. He reaps, he sows.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I knew McKenna. He would have been absolutely livid at Zagari's attempts to misdirect this thread, his theorem and the software's useability.

posted on Mar, 31 2012 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Here's April:

So what's going down after April 10?

top topics

<< 198  199  200    202  203  204 >>

join