It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 200
<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Your claim reminds me very strongly of the emperor's new clothes. This is just belief and not seeing if anything is correct. These are the sorts of claims made by people that push hoaxes. They ask others to feel and not test. They are really asking people to deceive themselves and not to verify if the tales are true.

Your next task prior to reply will be to summarize my complete post into one succinct claim (minus your personal spin on it) and then to devise the most effective means by which to accurately test it.

Regarding hoaxes, I have chosen to put forth and discuss a theory...an idea, and I have never stated it as otherwise, so why the consternation? Why so touchy? Lighten up, then discuss.

Regarding the 'feel without testing' gibe, we all should be wary of those that forego feeling for cold calculation. We are not machines, at least not yet. Your imagination is there for a reason. (And what have you personally tested so far other than our patience?)

You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him to find it within himself. ~ Galileo

Now for your 'deception over verification' provocation, let me be quite clear. I never have, nor ever will promote self deception. As Galileo said in the quote above, look within. More and more people are. I highly recommend it.

I have been quite happy as an observer of this thread for some time, I check it every few days. Overall it's been a pleasure to be a part of, and thank you for all participation. However I find it perpetually appalling at the lack of initiative shown by the most outspoken 'opponents' of this idea to actually research the source material - to actually listen to what the guy that came up with it had to say about it.

First step - copy this text: 'Terence McKenna' and then paste into the search fields of here or here...likewise actually read the following:

The Invisible Landscape

True Hallucinations

Food of the Gods

The Evolutionary Mind

I Ching - Book of Changes

It's not up to me to educate you. Take it upon yourself to look into this with the same amount of energy you put into discounting it. Until you've properly researched the theory, and it's made clear that you have done so, your ongoing opposition will primarily be overlooked until a certain base coherence is achieved.

"I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to." ~Unknown

Change your approach, and I will alter my response.

edit on 17/3/12 by Evasius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I think we are going to repeat all of history " themes " in one year...

Yes, primarily in each individual's cognitive experience. The outward collective experience will whiz by like thumbing a flip-book animation.

I can see an acceleration and compression of knowledge, but only in scientific/technological progress.

I see also an acceleration of cultural change. The 70's, 80's, 90's all had a 'feel,' unique music and style, totally different experiences. At around 2000 or 2001 that 'feel' quickly became what we in Australia call a 'dog's breakfast' - a muddled mess. It soon took on qualities of not only the present, but of many previous decades with our ability to 'tune in' to anything, anywhere, any time. Our perceived place in time is progressively losing its footing.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Humanity's potential exceeds the power of the gods

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Terence Mckenna - Leaving History Behind

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I am now going to see if the 16th March dam breaking event and the 19th March 9.0+ quake in Alaska will happen, than I am looking for to see if global riots explode by early April.

No dam dammit, the 19th is in two days and when that doesn't happen, you can hold out for the April revolt!

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I think Stereologist is already slowly changing his approach to this theory, since he's willing to give support to the work if a good part of my predictions will come true. I guess that's something. I wasn't really a fan of him, but he's welcome to the club.
I was a " feeler " too, but that was messing up with my days, so I decided to change approach and instead of focusing on the big novelty dates, I want to see how much of history is going to repeat.
2011 was a rude year, full of world-changing events, and now 2012 is starting up a little slowly. That's a little weird, but I suppose we will think the opposite when April comes.

I am noticing in myself that I costantly think to the future and is difficult for me to focus on the present. I am also becoming more and more NOT outgoing and I spend much less time outside. I was interested in people, and still am, but in a different way. I had a passion for premonitory dreams and time-shifts, but now I don't think that is healthy for me to focus on such things.

I have a great immagination but there is a certain side of me, I would be a good librarian, because I love to analyze, make statistics, make archives and researching data.
I cannot simply have " faith " in the timewave, I have to get timewave info 'til the last drop of it.

I also had read everything concerning Mckenna, every interview, every text of his words.

Stereologist wants specific things, I will give him specifics. We should adapt to each other to get along well in the future, since we are, all of us posters in this thread, we are a team, and we should work like a team.

I am absolutely sure its coming. I don't need to " feel " anymore, now what it matters is analysis.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I am also noticing our posting behavior changing with every novelty point, since so many things have changed since the earlier days, years ago...

Oh, and have you noticed? GutenBERG first press of a book ( German translated Bible ) resonates with April 4 2004, not so far from February 4 2004 and the creation of Facebook from ZuckerBERG. C'mon, isn't that great?
edit on 17-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo

What is your evidence that such event won't happen on the 19th or on any different day? I am interpretating the info I receive from the software. Such a 9.0 + quake could happen in Alaska, like in California or any other country, and everyone who wants to approach the theory should know, and I posted this, that there is a event window of days and even weeks in which every event has increased potenial to happen.
You guys shouldn't miss my analysis of the 75 resonances, from which I concluded that only 32 times out of 75 the resonance occurs on the expected day.
The 1896 Japan tsunami resonance occurred 14 days later than expected. We cannot say its a coincidence, because its incredible to think that there was actually a real tsunami in Japan in the event-window of 1896.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:11 PM
link   
was there a drop in march?
the Watkins timewave matches up with that bus crash that happened on the 13.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by amraks

The March drop occurred from March 9 to the 11th. We had the solar flare, the Greece default, Afghanistan shooting by a soldier in such dates. And also, the Kony video...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:23 PM
link   

I was a " feeler " too, but that was messing up with my days, so I decided to change approach and instead of focusing on the big novelty dates, I want to see how much of history is going to repeat.
2011 was a rude year, full of world-changing events, and now 2012 is starting up a little slowly. That's a little weird, but I suppose we will think the opposite when April comes.

What are you predicting for April? What happens if April goes by with nothing "novel"? More importantly, how can events be accelerating nearly exponentially in 2012 and yet we have a "slow" 75 days?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:25 PM
link   

What is your evidence that such event won't happen on the 19th or on any different day?

Stop right there.

You are making the predictions not me.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   

I'm thinking about a Israeli-Iran full conflict by April 6th, also Detroit is going bankrupt, so that there will be riots and probably a visit in ( Germany ? ) of the Iranian leader that will cause concern...April 6th is a full day of heavy news.
From April 8th to April 17th we are resonancing with 1968, Prague Spring, Martin Luther King death, France May '68 and Italian '68. I think there will be much turmoil...
April 8th represents the day in which habit starts to drop constantly and novelty starts to prevail forever. This will be a slow process.
I expect a very big event related to space news on April 17th and by April 24th, a big natural disaster, possibly concerning Pakistan.

We will see the real acceleration in the events' intensity by August, because that month will be crazy.
You do remember that 2010 was also ( for me too in my personal life ) very very slow at the beginning, but from April 10th-14th, with Poland plane crash and Ejafjajayokull Iceland eruption and than Deepwater event and Greece decline, events started increasing in intensity.
My life was changed abruptly on the novel point of April 25th and I experienced the calmest first 3 months and by April 25 to September 22nd, really, no stop events messing up my life.
So, we have an example of how much a " calm " year can become very crazy by a certain point.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I have finally solved a mystery. I know who you sound like, Zagari, and are remarkably as accurate.

The astrologer in my local paper.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:38 PM
link   

We are experiencing a perceived slow 75 days because habit is increasing now, and will reach a tipping point on April 8th. Evasius explained that such peaks on the graph represent the events that will lead to novel events in the later part of the year.
April 17 2012 resonates with Moon Landing.
Wait until mid- April and tell me if the year still goes on slowly.
From April 8th, habit will be in decline, more and more...August 30th is the second most novel point in history that won't be surpassed until the end of the graph. It resonates exactly with February 26 1993, the World Trade Center first attack, and a Russian nuclear accident.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Meh, I am not offended. I am receiving info from the software, all I say is my interpretation. I am trying to describe future history that will be linked to past history, because history is mirroring with the present.
What I am describing in April is what the software tells me to expect. April has 3 novelty points, the 8th, the 17th and the 24-25th. More novel points represent increased chaos. We had a novel point every month for now, but they will increase in a few days.
I only have to guess the correct interpretation of a single event in the list I posted to prove what I am saying. If one of them comes true, it means most of the rest will come true.
Its not the first time I do this. I posted proofs before. But nobody notices.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:48 PM
link   

On another thread you posted my June 17th prediction. I made that simply after reading 2 biographies of 2 historical icons, one dead and one alive now, that are mirroring each other. Than I 've seen that June 17th resonates with the biggest funeral that occurred before April 2005 and the prediction is done.
There is no casual info in my predictions. Its all based on received information and , of course, much research.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 01:57 PM
link   

On another thread you posted my June 17th prediction. I made that simply after reading 2 biographies of 2 historical icons, one dead and one alive now, that are mirroring each other. Than I 've seen that June 17th resonates with the biggest funeral that occurred before April 2005 and the prediction is done.
There is no casual info in my predictions. Its all based on received information and , of course, much research...

...supported by a TW theory that doesn't support predictions.

Got it yet?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The 2011 Japan tsunami late of 14 days was a coincidence with such a short distance from the 1896 Japan tsunami resonance? I think not.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari, you're on your own. Even Evasius doesn't agree with you and I no longer have any patience with your constantly moving the goal posts, just as the TW software allows and the TW theory demands.

Have fun with it, have fun with your predictions but you will have this fun without my involvement. Simply, I have better things to do than to watch you self-implode.

new topics

top topics

<< 197  198  199    201  202  203 >>

join