It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 199
<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

I still had been wrong on the start of Israel-Iran conflict. I should have considered the April 6th date because it resonates with the 6 days war. I wait for that date for another potential one for conflict.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I am now going to see if the 16th March dam breaking event and the 19th March 9.0+ quake in Alaska will happen, than I am looking for to see if global riots explode by early April.

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I am now going to see if the 16th March dam breaking event and the 19th March 9.0+ quake in Alaska will happen, than I am looking for to see if global riots explode by early April.

Does that mean you will stop buying into that nonsense if those things don't happen? Or are you simply going to move the goal post and claim it's somehow still correct?

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 01:35 PM
link   
post removed for serious violation of ATS Terms & Conditions

posted on Mar, 15 2012 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I think it is best to watch how this turns out.

There was obviously a lot of effort put into this and I want to see how it all turns out.

Another cheers for your effort.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Using perceived resonant correlations between the TWZ graph and our historical timeline now to make actual predictions no longer really serves any practical purpose. If the graph is correct, we are now within the last major cycle where the pattern repeats (and completes) itself over a 384 day period. That is, the last 67.2 years are supposedly compressed into a timespan of just over a year, which means we're zipping past these resonances at such a pace that hours or less represent the time it took for major events to occur in the past. Many resonances are contained within mere moments. Subsequently it is far less likely that these event windows will manifest into outwardly mirrored occurrences similar to those of the past. Now these resonances are manifesting inwardly, within our own experience.

The process of the Timewave, as it approaches Zero, is tracking the progress of unification - becoming One. All things are becoming interconnected towards a single source point - technology, communications, cognition (individual & group), spirituality, art. That source was said by McKenna to be somewhat of a 'strange attractor' in the future that is actually stitching together the past in order for it to eventuate in our experience (increasing synchronicity would be the inevitable artefact). The event could arise out of the formation of a new mind, which itself is made manifest by way of our own shifting group awareness - the new links between minds allowing for some new awareness to exist. Or it could come about via technology, though it seems we have not reached the capability as of yet (...or perhaps a new AI has already awakened in the global network waiting for our circumstances to change before announcing itself).

Regardless, this process is becoming more and more personal, meaning more and more individuals are experiencing shifts in their own ways of thinking, becoming more aware of their connections and the great power those connections allow. The Timewave is really not a predictor of anything, it is the seismographic output of some great event-shockwave originating in the future, or perhaps an electroencephalogram (EEG) of a dreaming God Mind that is approaching its waking state. It measures how your attitude and experience changes from moment to moment, rather than what is likely to occur and when.

There is a lot more to reality, and McKenna's Timewave has opened many doors of perception for many minds, doors that may not have been opened otherwise. It is a tool for recognizing and reflecting aspects of your own experience that you may have taken for granted before. Don't waste this time bickering about specifics, who's right, or who's wrong, this will happen on this date, etc. This is a very interesting time to be alive, and it can get even better - just expand your awareness to include the much large picture of human experience and avoid the path marked 'business as usual.' A new world... a new state of being awaits.
edit on 16/3/12 by Evasius because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Thanks Evasius. Well said. I'm excited

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

The phenomenon you are talking about does not prevents history resonances from 1945 to 2012 to repeat themselves into the " history-going-to-be ", the future.
The speeding process is all about technological progress, that in fact, is speeding up, but resonances of the current time have the same chance of be repeated than every other resonance before December 3 2011
I noticed that after December 2011, I guessed ( not posted on the forum, I just told my mother ) a phillipines plane going down, a history icon dieing ( Kim Jong Il ) , the Costa Crociere ship sinking ( 1953 event resonance ) and the february 2012 record snowy winter in Italy/Europe, just like February 1956.
So this means that events from 1945 to 2012 are still going to come back into a new version this year.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

Your claim reminds me very strongly of the emperor's new clothes. This is just belief and not seeing if anything is correct. These are the sorts of claims made by people that push hoaxes. They ask others to feel and not test. They are really asking people to deceive themselves and not to verify if the tales are true.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Well, Evasius is not a hoaxer, since that is not his purpose. He simply approaches the timewave from a different point of view from mine. I have a passion for studying resonances and I am now doing another revision to see how many occurred on the expected day, how many were early and how many were late. So that I will get to an average, and I will post such conclusion.
Of course, Evasius is correct in saying that mass awakening is occurring for more and more people since late 2008.
We shall not put most of our " faith " into waiting for events, since the testing of the graph is still going on.
From my point of view, I expect that the famous, most historical recognized events are going to get a repetition in a modern fashion, and than later this year, from about August 30, the perception of the events will change and greatly society- changing events will occurr more and more often, and the last two months will be the most significant and potentially chaotic and super-intense. Than, at the end, a planetary event is going to occurr.
Such a planetary event will be marked as a point of no return as people's ideas and habits will be radically challenged and changed. From my point of view, first mass contact and the meeting of two cultures from different planets could be the most potential event, than maybe it is all about time travel, or parallel universes.
I believe we change universe every time we do a choice. Even if some choices are destined to be specific ones.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Zagari, today is a big day fpr you. Hoover dam breaking, yes?

I want you to know I have not moved to Las Vegas.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

The claim that events are going to happen too fast to be detected seems odd. Take WW II. That was 4+ years. That is a long time and should be noticed. It won't go back too quick to be noticed.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:57 AM
link   
I analyzed 75 historical resonances from history and the conclusion is that 32 events that were resonancing with the past occurred on the expected day. 4 Occurred 28 days before expected day, 4 occurred 1 day after expected day, 3 occurred 2 days after expected day, 3 occurred 1 day before expected day, 3 occurred 13 days after expected day, 3 occurred 12 days after expected day. The other 23 resonances occurred every one on different days that were not the expected days, most of them even months ( 2-3 ) before expected days.

edit on 17-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:01 AM
link   

In fact, I have noticed a huge increase in resonancing events, that were easy to check up about, from January 2011, while in the early 2000s, until the first half of 2008, it was almost impossible to determinate which events were historical resonances. Even though from 2005 to 2007 there were a few obvious resonances from the past. But they were little in number compared to now.
edit on 17-3-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari

How did the 16th turn out?
Anything you can link to what you expected?

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

It does not prevent repetition within that timeframe, however during these last 384 days of the Timewave the nature of all resonances is different. Each shorter cycle of the pattern represents a flow from diffuse to compressed, from outward manifestation to inward perception. Near Zero, both supposedly become one in the same. You can try and predict world events using resonances, but I think you'll find them coming to fruition primarily in your own circumstances.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Also, today resonates with November 22 1963...I don't expect any event, anyway, because there is the " political scandal " resonance in May 2012.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Foramin

No, but as I said some posts before, I noticed that only 32 times out of 75 a resonance occurres on expected day.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius

I think we are going to repeat all of history " themes " in one year, but there are many different cycles in time. I noticed 2011 was a year very similar to 1945 ( Japan/nuclear, Bin Laden/ Hitler death same day, Italian leader deposed, Mussolini and than the one in 2011 ) , also I noticed that every whole year resonates with another whole year 67 years before, so that the same themes re-occur also every 67 years.
According to my analysis, even after December 1 2011, resonances occurr in the same way on the cycle 1950s-1960s- 2012. So, I expect to see modern repetitions of the 1960s, 1970s, 1980s, 1990s, 2000s, 2010s events this year.

I can see an acceleration and compression of knowledge, but only in scientific/technological progress.

top topics

<< 196  197  198    200  201  202 >>

join