It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 202
<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
Good morning, members of ATS. I am the father of Zagari and I am posting because my son asked me to do it.
My son won't be able to post for a long while...He is facing a serious disease and the thought of this is making him feel severely depressed.
We are doing medical exams to get some more information on what to do...
My son is 22 and he often faced certain diseases, since he's never been in optimal health. He felt ill on March 26 in the morning, and he was able to post for some days...
The toll of medicines and 2 jobs he's making him feel nervous...He doesn't know what to do. He now has problems hearing things and there is the possibility of a tumour.
He told me to say that " life is unpredictable and now he can finally understand it ".

He always thought of posting in this forum, particularly in this thread, as a job, as a profession and he dedicated so much time to this sort of theory. Lately he was feeling as much convinced as unsatisfied because of the perceived hate of some members toward him.

Pray for him, even if he is not religious, try to send him good thoughts.
Bye

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
...more and more things are happening more and more often!

appreciate entheogens, but too bad he used psychedelics, tho

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I'm sorry to learn of Zagari (your sons) condition. I wish him well. And I hope that he makes a full and fast recovery. Big love to you all.

Sending the love of the universe to you all at this time. I hope he's well again soon.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:17 AM
link   
dear parent/Zagari,

looking forward to Zagari's/your return and posts!

get well soon

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

If he is hearing things it could well be schizophrenia which unfortunately often kicks in at that age. Life does seem very fragile and random at times. Yet many of us bluster through life assuming 'it won't be us'.
Prayers and good wishes from the UK. x

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   
reply to post by starchild10

No, he has problems with hearing, and is not that kind of thing. It may be some kind of weird infection, accompanied by weakness and may require some medical operation...We are doing exams.
There are tumours that start from the ear...
I am very sorry to be off topic once again. I wrote a thread about this in off topic, in the members zone, so you can write something in another thread. Thank you
edit on 2-4-2012 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

hello father of zagari

sent him my best wishes. although his posts are questionable, there is respect for his efforts here and i always read what he has written.
regards fakedirt.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Will keep him in our hearts and thoughts, keep it strong.

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 01:32 PM
link   
I am sorry to hear of Zagari's illness, and wish him a quick recovery.
He's at the age to get carried away by suspected insights into the totality of the universe, and I hope he will soon be well enough to continue his investigations so he can find out there's even more diversity to it!

posted on Apr, 2 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Foramin
Here's April:

So what's going down after April 10?

I'll bite.

What? April 11th?

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 12:55 AM
link   
Hope you get well soon Zagari

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
Good morning, members of ATS. I am the father of Zagari and I am posting because my son asked me to do it.
My son won't be able to post for a long while...He is facing a serious disease and the thought of this is making him feel severely depressed.
We are doing medical exams to get some more information on what to do...
My son is 22 and he often faced certain diseases, since he's never been in optimal health. He felt ill on March 26 in the morning, and he was able to post for some days...
The toll of medicines and 2 jobs he's making him feel nervous...He doesn't know what to do. He now has problems hearing things and there is the possibility of a tumour.
He told me to say that " life is unpredictable and now he can finally understand it ".

He always thought of posting in this forum, particularly in this thread, as a job, as a profession and he dedicated so much time to this sort of theory. Lately he was feeling as much convinced as unsatisfied because of the perceived hate of some members toward him.

Pray for him, even if he is not religious, try to send him good thoughts.
Bye

Thanks for posting, sorry to read that, and here's hoping he recovers as soon as possible and is back with us again in full health.

The thread in the members area is here too if anyone wants to read/add to it : www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 3-4-2012 by robhines because: added

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I'm one of the haters.

Still wish Zagari pulls through okay.

Although we had different views on the subject, I admired his courage to keep going deep down.

posted on Apr, 3 2012 @ 09:28 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2012 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I'll bite.

What? April 11th?

Darn, I never got the hang of April 11 and hoped to skip it this year.
Wait, I see I have an appointment that day. Hm, April 11 is going to happen!
edit on 4-4-2012 by Foramin because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I am very sorry to hear about your son, I hope he has a quick recovery. Any updates on his condition would be greatly appreciated.

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Someone els sees the North Korean missile test as a point of origin to the down-laps?
Including with the American presence in the Ozzy area?
I got a baaad feeling about this.. ;P

Edit:

c. April 19 - May 1 - Blood Sacrifice To The Beast. Fire sacrifice is required on April 19.
d. April 30 - May 1 - Beltaine Festival, also called Walpurgis Night. This is the highest day on the Druidic Witch's Calendar. May 1 is the Illuminati's second most sacred holiday. Human sacrifice is required

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
edit on 9-4-2012 by Mouline because: update

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Z: Events have been fairly quiet for the first 3 months of 2012, so far...I expect a building up with the revolution theme starting by March 22 and going costantly on until May 29. The 2nd week of April is expected to be crazy. Some historical people are resonancing with modern people so well that almost surely we will see at least 2 hugely important people die in April and June...

Z: There might be a huge nuclear accident in Pakistan near the end of April 2012

Looks dirty

posted on Apr, 9 2012 @ 03:42 PM
link   
My son Zagari is fully recovering now. He was taken to hospital for acute food poisoning and allergy reactions/high fever by April 3 to April 7 and he now has to stay in the bed for a few days more. He says he will be back soon but he will focus on a new topic that he will create based on his new astrological research ( yes, he's writing in the bed all day now ).
After April 7 he controlled the news on the internet and he thinks the " turning point " is not visible yet, but will be by April 17. He said to watch North Korean actions and all the craziness with race conflicts in the Usa.
He acknowledges that 1968 revolutions resonance didn't happen ( he said it was supposed to start by a few days now ).
This is my last post as " me " and by next time it will be Zagari to write here.
Thank you for support

posted on Apr, 11 2012 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

I am quite glad that your son has made his recovery and that his condition is now behind him. I welcome him and his spirited contributions back to the site (if TWZ is real or not I certainly admire his spirit and his will to defend it.)

To Zagari: regardless of the validity of the TWZ idea, it seems to me that the chances of a global economic collapse are increasing as of late. I cannot say with any certainty when such an event would occcur, but we shall see what happens

top topics

<< 199  200  201    203  204  205 >>

join