Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 204
575
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

log in

join

posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Esalen listed the Council of Nine on their Board of Govenors.
rofl




posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by ZenBaller

 


Yes the contention of McKenna was that when the graph goes up, experience reflects a return to normality, and when it goes down things become more novel. However, presently we are in territory where a few new definitions might be necessary in order to explain our relationship with the graph.

Events now, whether on the upside or downside of a peak, can be novel, especially when the compounded novelty of all historical events prior is taken into consideration. The novelty of the past, according to basic causality, has a direct influence on the present and the novelty within the now.

The flow of the graph tracks a creative process that builds upon itself in cycles and appears to be collapsing in on itself via accelerating connectivity. Here at the 'pointy end' of the graph, connectivity is already so great, events now in both peaks and troughs carry novelty at levels unseen in human history before this year.

And though there are moments of normality within our daily lives, these exist because of a certain amount of adaptation we've achieved while embedded here early in the 21st Century. We've gotten used to the idea somewhat that change is accelerating. Here we do get a sense of the speed at which we're hurtling through time, but to any consciousness outside of time, our experience has accelerated to unbelievable speeds.

So here near the end if the graph, novelty is inescapable throughout the remaining highs and lows.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Evasius
 

Explain April 11th.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by reggin
reply to post by Evasius
 

Explain April 11th.



To explain this "anomaly" and only God knows how many more there have been - Evasius??? - either the TWZ graphed incorrectly, the algorithm - which is the guts of the TWZ theorem - which no one in the world ever reviewed is screwed or there is a hidden event that no one in the world knows about,


So, you see, the very basis, the heart and core, the mathematics of the TWZ is completely and totally unknown and unverified.

McKenna was quite well aware of this.



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo
 


the north korea missile launch was suppose to be yesterday, and it was suppose to land on Isreal.

theres no problem with TWZ... Someone changed reality!!!



posted on Apr, 12 2012 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo
 


the north korea missile launch was suppose to be yesterday, and it was suppose to land on Isreal.

theres no problem with TWZ... Someone changed reality!!!

Is someone changed reality on the 11th of April, that would be novel. rofl



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:08 AM
link   
reply to post by reggin
 



Explain April 11th.


The original question was posted with regards to the 'April 11 Earthquake flurry,' my answer was given within that frame of reference. Please re-read and re-assess.

For the record I do not believe natural events themselves are novel factors present on the wave, it's the human attention/awareness & reaction to those events, and subsequent communication and possible technology created as a result in preparation for repeats of similar instances.

People love to hone in on one event (or group of related events in this case) and then hold it up in testament to either validate or discount the entire theory. That method is ridiculous. The novelty/connectivity being tracked here pervades all aspects of the man-made world - communication, science, technology, art, etc. Additionally some think it could be tracking fluctuations in incoming energy from the Sun or elsewhere affecting the man-made world, magnetosphere, and our minds.

This is a theory. McKenna always stated that. Listen to the audio below beginning at 6:05 where McKenna begins with 'Even if I'm wrong...' He remained considerably open minded and realistic about this idea, open to the fact that it may indeed describe reality, or it could in fact be wrong. Time will tell. Even if he is wrong about the specific date, one truth is unavoidable - this accelerating change is not slowing down.




posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:46 AM
link   
gr8 vid, thanks!



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by reggin
 


Reality is being 'changed' continuously. If not we'd be stuck in a frozen moment of stagnation; no evolution, no history, no technology, no questioning existence, nothing. t's all changing, all the time, and it's every single one if us that's initiating and perpetuating the process.

Edit to say, yes, it would be novel. Reality changing, that IS novelty.
edit on 13/4/12 by Evasius because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 04:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Evasius
 


Thanks for the elaborate reply Evasius. So what you're saying basically is that the novelty nowadays is so great because we are in the ends of the chart, and the graphs' peaks and valleys don't really make a difference anymore?
edit on 13-4-2012 by ZenBaller because: (no reason given)



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Can someone explain the anomaly for the 11th of april please? I had a strange experience on that date and am wondering what was significant, or supposed to be significant, on that date.



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by robhines
Can someone explain the anomaly for the 11th of april please? I had a strange experience on that date and am wondering what was significant, or supposed to be significant, on that date.

Evasius gave an answer.
Or didn't.
Guess that why he's called "EVASius"



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by reggin
 


Reality is being 'changed' continuously. If not we'd be stuck in a frozen moment of stagnation; no evolution, no history, no technology, no questioning existence, nothing. t's all changing, all the time, and it's every single one if us that's initiating and perpetuating the process.

Edit to say, yes, it would be novel. Reality changing, that IS novelty.
edit on 13/4/12 by Evasius because: (no reason given)



you know this is blubbering.
mckenna blubbered when he didnt have an answer too.



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

People love to hone in on one event (or group of related events in this case) and then hold it up in testament to either validate or discount the entire theory. That method is ridiculous. The novelty/connectivity being tracked here pervades all aspects of the man-made world - communication, science, technology, art, etc. Additionally some think it could be tracking fluctuations in incoming energy from the Sun or elsewhere affecting the man-made world, magnetosphere, and our minds.

This is a theory. McKenna always stated that. Listen to the audio below beginning at 6:05 where McKenna begins with 'Even if I'm wrong...' He remained considerably open minded and realistic about this idea, open to the fact that it may indeed describe reality, or it could in fact be wrong. Time will tell. Even if he is wrong about the specific date, one truth is unavoidable - this accelerating change is not slowing down.



Let's see if I have this accurately from you. The TWZ theory cannot be judged on by its accuracy of events (e.g. the April 11th date which provided nothing novel) but can be judged...exactly on what? Your "unavoidable truth"/assessment that novelty is accelerating?

But if the TWZ chart cannot accurately display "novelty", then by what definition, other than yours, can we factually see novelty accelerating?

Sorry, doesn't work.


Btw, have you gotten the peer review on the accuracy of the underlying algorithm that generates these novel event date-graphs...when they are wrong or right......oh, no, no one has.




posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImaFungi

the north korea missile launch was suppose to be yesterday, and it was suppose to land on Isreal.

theres no problem with TWZ... Someone changed reality!!!



Originally posted by reggin Is someone changed reality on the 11th of April, that would be novel. rofl


As Evasius said, Reality is always changing so, yes, every day is novel. In theory. Which means he and McKenna could be wrong, Evasius said so.

That's pretty novel but why shouldn't it be? It's Friday the 13th!!!!!!!!!!

edit on 13-4-2012 by PulsusMeusGallo because: Realityh changed so I had to change my post to better reflect Reality.



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by reggin

Originally posted by Evasius
reply to post by reggin
 


Reality is being 'changed' continuously. If not we'd be stuck in a frozen moment of stagnation; no evolution, no history, no technology, no questioning existence, nothing. t's all changing, all the time, and it's every single one if us that's initiating and perpetuating the process.

Edit to say, yes, it would be novel. Reality changing, that IS novelty.
edit on 13/4/12 by Evasius because: (no reason given)



you know this is blubbering.
mckenna blubbered when he didnt have an answer too.


Yeppers and he joked about that, his ability to "blubber" as you call it. It was part and parcel of his entertainment package, dazzle with language. Especially when he was cornered by "the club of logic" as Terence would say.



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by PulsusMeusGallo
 


I am sorry if I will sound rude, but we are fed up with your bull# comments and I-am-supreme attitude. We may not have all the answers, and we surely are not mathematical experts, but we are doing a research in here. The theory has been explained from top to bottom during the 204 pages of this thread, and we already approached many questions, and conclusions have been reached.
You came here " pretending " ( because that is reality, right? ) to " have known Mckenna personally " and you think you got all of us caught cold, even Evasius. We have no proof whatsoever that you ever met Mckenna. So stop bull#ting us and start bringing facts with what you say. Thank you.



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by robhines
 


Basically, we will never reach the same level of habit that there was before April and around April 8-9, ever ever in history in the future.
The peak is when the habitual trend is challenged by incoming novelty. From now on, our habit and routine trends will be gradually destroyed by constant increase of novelty level.



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Shuye
 


If you noticed that, you should check economy versus timewave graph in 2008. The dive into novelty for 64 days started on October 7, when the economic depression was born, and culminated on the day when Madoff Bernard was arrested.
edit on 13-4-2012 by Zagari because: double i lol



posted on Apr, 13 2012 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari
 


Zagari, good to see that you're ok {cough cough}.

Never doubted it one moment. Your "Dad" did a bangup up job impers, er, representing you. {cough cough}





new topics

top topics



 
575
<< 201  202  203    205  206  207 >>

log in

join