It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 134
<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I received an answer to my message to Evasius:

--- He is NOT coming back into this forum for personal reasons...He will eventually create a blog to discuss Timewave Zero...

I'm sorry to hear this, but this thread will go on without him from now on.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
I received an answer to my message to Evasius:

--- He is NOT coming back into this forum for personal reasons...He will eventually create a blog to discuss Timewave Zero...

I'm sorry to hear this, but this thread will go on without him from now on.

Thanks for inquiring Zagari and letting us know.

That saddens me to know Evasius won't be coming back. I'll look forward to his blog.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think it's a great thing you are trying to accomplish here. I haven't yet been able to read through the vast posts attached to this, forgive me OP. I was wondering not only about the negative actions that we have lived through, but the dates that were influenced by great acts of mankind as well. Our advancements such as the discovery of hmm..I don't know.. maybe when the story came out from Reader's Digest when they reported they believed they had found Shangrila.. not the correct spelling at all, but I can't think of the correct spelling right now. I know that had a big affect on people who had believed in it for so long. Just a thought. Great work!

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Sandypie

Aw.. and I just stumbled across this thread and after posting found out he was no longer working this thread.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
2012 is a marker is time. It is different for everyone but the outcome is the same. We stand on the edge of the abyss collectively but there is, and exists a dream amongst the few. The world - Human consciousness is ready for a change, it is coming. Terence Mckenna and Robert Anton Wilson's words should be sought here.I

Can't be bothered to explain it all again. It's all there for you anyway.

YOUR observations are YOURS. The known universe will open itself up to you if you ask the correct questions. We, as a species stand at the brink, while we can only guess as to the outcome of this inevitable change, people like Mckenna were trying to work it all out for us, 20+ years ago. That deserves respect if nothing else.

That thing some of us are feeling, has been felt before.

We all face individual doors.

But all is connected.

History repeats itself.

Message ends.
edit on 14-1-2011 by WeMoveUnseen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
An example of personal change from November to January for me:

- I used to say I would always avoid the certain place I'm now working in...And I discovered its actually nicer than what i thought.
Everybody asked me what was going on when I started working in it.
It was like I launched myself in a new world...

- The people I talk to and with whom I have relationship are EXTREMELY different from the ones of my past.
In 2008 I would have never thought I would talk to those people.

- My brother lately has changed literally personality...He is weirder than before, he was very conventional and habitual, predictable and workhaolic. He became greatly lazy, more independent, has weird interests, watches weird tv programmes and is becoming very unpredictable.
He used to take school programme so seriously that we didn't even have a relationship though living in the same home, we went through ignoring each other for years until late 2010.

- I used to be very religious, now in those months I'm the most far I've ever been from religion...I don't attend church since May 2010...I attended once for Christmas.

- I was almost obsessively not trasgressive for 19 years of my life...Since August 2010 in particular and now from November to January I experienced being trasgressive and rebellious.
I always knew my true adulescence would have started at 20.

- I still play videogames, I avoided them since I was 17 but now is a come-back...But I shifted from The Sims to Grand Theft Auto...
December 2010 was my first experience with such controversial videogame.

- My relationship with my brother that was almost non-existant for some years before 2009 since the last 2 months of 2010 is getting much better...

- Oddly, this is the first year of my life in which no one of my friends is a girl...I had bad experiences with them in 2009 and that had a strong effect on me.
Though a girl I know since I was 12 is still one of my dear friends...But only her.
And a pen- friend girl.
And 2 new women I knew at work. But that's new, a month ago.
For the whole of 2010 I didn't go out with any girl.

- This is the year I will get the car licence. From that moment on, I know my life will change greatly.

- 2010 was the year I knew myself extremely better than ever before. Its like I was getting a mask with myself, but that mask melted down in August 2010.

- I find myself more prone to accept the mistakes of my friends and the habits of them that I don't like and agree with. I simply adapt, and I find this more positive than judging them.

edit on 15-1-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
I'm constantly having epiphanies!!!
Last thing I thought about, it blew my mind!!!!

I feel like I understand everything better...

Anyway, I want to stay feet on the ground...

posted on Jan, 16 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Can anyone answer why the Timewave slopes downward rather than just abruptly stops?
Maybe that's a dumb question.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   
January 17 2011 - February 10 2011 daily resonances in here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Before2017Victor
Can anyone answer why the Timewave slopes downward rather than just abruptly stops?
Maybe that's a dumb question.

It constantly approaches zero i.e. absolute novelty, but never reaches it.

Looks like we were wrong about Jan 17th having a major event, though I think in terms of Novelty we've had just about enough of it for a while lol.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

I posted a reply in that thread but noone responded. The video has some good points but its a very shallow debunking of TWZ IMO.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Dude, if this is the video debunking Timewave, we debunked the video for poor information.
Try again XD

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Rather than doing your own homework, you regurgitate someone else's lame, poorly constructed attempt at doing exactly the same thing you've been doing through the entire thread prior to this post? You just have no interest in even TRYING to see the other side of the coin. Talk about denying ignorance....

I will say thank you for at least attempting "something" instead of the empty remarks you've made previously.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Day 4 of a region wide strike is holding over four thousand tourists hostage in Chilean Patagonia. On the night of January 11th, the people of the Magallanes region erected road blocks on every road in the province, stopping all vehicles in their tracks. Roads to the border with Argentina, to the airport and between the region's cities have all been shut down, sealing off the entire region from the outside world and the cities within from each other. The regional capital Punta Arenas is experiencing demonstrations and cars have been burning at the road blocks. On the first day of the strike, two women died in an apparent hit and run.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

sorry, ignore
edit on 17-1-2011 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

Well, he raises some great points in the video...sry if it doesn't fit your world view. But instead of ranting about the video, how about you disprove what he says?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
So we have yet another supposedly profoundly changing period of time pass, according to timewave zero, and all we got is some dude who's on this thread who's talking about having epiphanies nonstop.....

When are people going to stop believing in this nonsense?

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
So we have yet another supposedly profoundly changing period of time pass, according to timewave zero, and all we got is some dude who's on this thread who's talking about having epiphanies nonstop.....

When are people going to stop believing in this nonsense?

Really? Do you visit ATS much????

So massive flooding in multiple countries, record snows and cold, mass animal deaths all over the world, an overthrowing of a government in Tunisia, massive changes in US government, a senseless killing of a US Federal judge and near death of a congress woman, increased earthquakes, increased volcanic activity, increased solar activity, bizarre changes in the magnetosphere, possible approaching comet announced today... right, no correlation on the timewave.... yet none of these things were happening when the timewave was ticking up towards habit, it wasn't until it started ticking downward, indicating potential for change.

All of this has been talked about for the past 2-3 weeks on ATS to ridiculous lengths, but you only acknowledge what one person posted on one thread?

Obvious trolling on your part.... I really wish if people didn't have anything to contribute, that they wouldn't bother posting at all.

~Namaste

edit on 17-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SonOfTheLawOfOne

I've been on ATS for years, and have noticed that most people who claim to think independently just don't. They talk about how evil MSM is, and how it's a tool for social conditioning. Then there are reports of what is NORMAL and happens ALL THE TIME. This causes people to flip out and start focusing on these events locally. They start to see it, report, and it becomes a hysteria of sorts. I've seen this happen numerous times here on ATS. What is happening now is no different that last month, or last year, but perhaps slightly worse. There is no mass awakening, or mass tragic happenings. There is a continuation of the decline of civilization, imo. That's all.

You know what, I'm going to simply it for you. Think of all the possible things that could happen in this world. Spend a few minutes on it. Got a few hundred? You ain't got penis compared to what tragedies could happen. There is practically infinite amount of things that could happen. So then we choose to point out one thing, and then say it's a once in a X time of event, and so now all the sudden it seems significant. Well, what about all the other potential things that could have happened, and yet they didn't? It's the same reason statistics are full of #. Because the human experience transcends all these points of reference people try to use to explain these phenomena. It's complete garbage. Chew on that for a minute.
edit on 17-1-2011 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

<< 131  132  133    135  136  137 >>

join