It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 132
<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

You can't call something a probability ad infinitum.
I've shown you why I'm discussing certain current events.
That's all you need.

I still wonder how much time we need to be able to make some people understand what this theory is about.
I wonder how much time do you guys need to understand.

That's what is exhausting me.

No offence to you personally, I'm always talking general.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Can you bring me something to read about randomness? Or you're waiting for Xxshadowfaxx or someone else to bring it out?
You're in charge now. In charge of bringing some evidence that can debunk the timewave.
I wonder if you will be able to handle your point.

I think randomness is a prehistoric way of thinking. Just like the ancients who thought some dragon ate the sun everyday...
This is what I really think.
People must move on BEYOND randomness.

Can you say something that challenges it?
edit on 11-1-2011 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

All we need are hard scientific facts and not speculation

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

All you need is stop talking and start WORKING ON your response.
I hate one line posts...
Is a one line post your limit?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

looks like you might have got your U.S. blizzard hit too

www.nytimes.com...

still not convinced myself though.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

There is a link too about mass animal deaths right on January 1 2011 on my daily resonances thread.
Read what's under JANUARY 1 : STANDARD CYCLE.

JANUARY 1 2011:
Standard graph

1886:

August 31 – An earthquake of between 7.3 and 7.6 on the Richter Scale hits Charlestown, South Carolina, leaving 40,000 homeless.
September 4 – Indian Wars: After almost 30 years of fighting, Apache leader Geronimo surrenders with his last band of warriors to General Nelson Miles at Skeleton Canyon in Arizona.
September 9 – Bern Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works.
September 15 – The first day of school begins in the newly founded Alhambra School District.
September 21 – William Stanley, Jr. patents the first practical alternating current transformer device, the induction coil.
[edit] October–DecemberOctober 7 – Spain abolishes slavery in Cuba.
October 28 – In New York Harbor, U.S. President Grover Cleveland dedicates the Statue of Liberty.

November – extremely harsh Winter of 1886-1887 begins, killing tens of thousands of cattle on the Great Plains
THIS

November 3 – In Pakistan one of the biggest schools in the country, Aitchison College, Lahore, was founded by Sir Charles Umpherston Aitchison

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by MrXYZ

All you need is stop talking and start WORKING ON your response.
I hate one line posts...
Is a one line post your limit?

Well, why waste long posts on subjects that are based on blind belief and pure speculation?

2nd line...to make you happy

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
You know I lurk here, so when my name is mentioned I'll pop up like a genie in a bottle.

Wasn't there a big flood in australia back in 1974? As big as this one? I do believe their was. So if this flood has happened before, and happened back in the 1800's, and is happening again now, does that not spark randomness a little bit, or can they keep resonating with the same thing whenever it feels like it?

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Dude, you just blew up your moment. You could have done great things but you are stuck into dogmas and you show a LAZY behavior.
Now can I laugh? XD

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

Just go back the past 100 years and check how many floods there were in Australia

But of course they cherry pick the ones they believe fit that ridiculous timewave hypothesis.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   

I should go searching about 1974 the very same day of the flood to find resonance...
I WILL.
In Italy now is full night, I've got to work tomorrow morning.
So I may do that later.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I guess every single one of that flood resonate with a past flood...
The NOVEL part of the current flood is the flash flood in a very unusual place in the mountains.

That never happened before. That's why its novel.

I 'm still waiting about your work. I guess I will grow old waiting for it. XD you can't blame me if I laugh.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

What work? It's already pretty clear you're just linking random events...like, you pick certain floods and completely ignore others. Do you really believe this flood was the only special flood since the last date you randomly picked?

You will always be able to finde a "resonance" (LOOOOL) because you will always be able to find some special event. That's not scientific evidence, that's substituting completely random speculation as evidence. Quite sad really...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   
The 1974 flood resonates with 478 years before Christ.
We can't know if Australia got a similar flood...

But as much as 1943 year's graph is identical to the 2010 one...I can say that 1974 resonates with a period around 1908-1909.

This is the one I can find:

en.wikipedia.org...

I know its not enough but it is something. Right, XYZ? Still waiting...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

I spent whole pages in describing my own research you are talking and talking and talking but no one sees you doing something to bring evidence.
That's sad. XD

You are a easy challenger...

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
You know Zagari, I would become a believer of this theory, if you could pinpoint just one single event, down to the day, time, and place.

If you said theres going to be an earthquake in china on jan 19th, around 7pm, a big quake, and one occured on that day, I'd start to believe this thoery.

You understand that all these things have happened in the past. Yes, just about every single place on earth has had a natural disaster of some sort in the past. But remember, natural disasters occur at different places on the world, every single day. There are always big storms, there are always big earthquakes, volcanoes, tsunamis, floods,and whatever else. Every single year, there is a big natural disaster. All the way back beyond the 1800's, they never end. In a round about way they are in a cycle, but that cycle cannot be timed, because the cycle doesn't have a time. It has a condition. The conditions have to be just right for something to occur, time is meaningless. The floods in australia this year, could occur again next year just as bad, it all depends on the conditions. The earth travels around the sun, in a cycle, and the earth reacts each and everytime. It reacts based on it's tilt, precession of the equinoxes. That's why we have seasons. That's why everything is cyclical. Time is an illusion, it only measures each cycle, time doesn't really exist. The things that happen on the planet fall in tune to each cycle, no cycle repeats itself. Each cycle is different. Look at humans, why is there no two identical humans out there? Because the cycle of life doesn't repeat. Simliar, yes, repeat, no. So to have an event, such as the floods in australia, yes, simliar floods have occured in the past, yes, they will occur again in the future, when in the future? It all depends on the next cycles, it's impossible to predict. In order to predict the future cycles, we would have to have documented the past cycles, which we cannot do, because we did not have the technology 10000 years ago, nor did we have the proper documentation. We only have vague accounts, and vague possiblities of what happened. We don't know what happened beyond a doubt, therefor, the timewave theory will always be speculation. It is a very interesting theory, and kudos to mckenna for trying to understand it. But simply put, we don't know enough about it, to comprehend it, or if its even possible. Because if every cycle is different, there is no such thing as resonating.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by MrXYZ

I spent whole pages in describing my own research you are talking and talking and talking but no one sees you doing something to bring evidence.
That's sad. XD

You are a easy challenger...

Again...what you posted isn't scientific evidence

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

I am doing a hazard here but I actually think that the Brisbane dam will collapse on January 13-16 2011.
Significant riots and increasing violence in Italy around March 17- 21 2011.
The San Francisco quake will happen just two days before Easter.
I'm doing a hazard, mind you.

But you see, I can't be sure about any of them, because often the graph brings out small past events to " grow up " them and they take the turn to morph into huge events.
You need so much scrutiny to get the one event.
You need a computer mind to know every single historical event.

Read my thread Timewave Zero Daily Resonances for a schedule of all possible events until January 17 2011.
I will update it as soon as I can.
Its so much funny.

Check out what happens and we will see.

I sincerely completely understand your point. I know what you say.
I gave you a star.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Dude, will you ever tell me something more intriguing than that?
What are you accomplishing right now?
I discussed with Stereologist, I need much more to start a real exchange of information and real discussion.
You don't sound serious.
You are similar to Wrong member right now.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

I suggest you read this thread about the whole of 2011 in detail:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Check out the events. and see what I get right or wrong.

top topics

<< 129  130  131    133  134  135 >>

join