It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Timewave Zero - Countdown to Transition

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I read that thread a while ago.

I'll follow it, like I always do, but I'm doubting I'll see it as significant. You always throw a massive amount of dates out there, and alter them as the days come. So it's hard to figure out whats what. I just watch the news, and see what happens, then come back here and see what everyone is saying. I don't make that big of a deal out of it to be honest. Whatever happens happens, we can't do anything to stop it, so why be so serious about it before it even happens lol. But I lurk, and observe, I do find it interesting.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by xxshadowfaxx

What about Evasius' s 2009 findings? French revolution and Iranian turmoil...You didn't find anything relevant?
2008 economy collapse?
The thread " September 2008: Just Listen " explains it.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

There is the thread --- Timewave Zero A closer look --- that is just a excellent piece of work...
He was very good at giving you the pictures with events...

Luckily he moved on you tube now, so that he's still working on wonderful you tube videos, like Timewave Zero 2010 and Timewave Zero 2011.
It spent probably months into each of those videos...
I admire its dedication.

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ

Originally posted by Zagari
reply to post by MrXYZ

I spent whole pages in describing my own research you are talking and talking and talking but no one sees you doing something to bring evidence.
That's sad. XD

You are a easy challenger...

Again...what you posted isn't scientific evidence

Do you ask the weatherman for scientific evidence of how they come up with a theory for predicting weather? Do you ask an economist or a nuclear testing lab to show proof that they are right?
Good luck....

Meteorologists use MODELS that "predict" what POSSIBLE outcomes can take place based on inputs. They do this based on PROBABILITY that "something(s)" will occur and change the weather and you get a "forecast". It's very scientific even if you don't see it, it uses tons of chaos math in the computers that come up with the models and they are FAR more accurate than humans could ever be.

Oddly enough, many millions of people have come to rely and in some cases, their lives depend on, these "predictions" of the weather and without them, many lives would probably be lost. People will make a different choice based on this, which will ultimately effect them in some other way, such as being late for work or not having enough fire wood, etc.

How is this so different from the Timewave? It uses a complex mathematical MODEL that postulates what the PROBABILITY is for "something(s)" that will occur and change YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS, or effect your reality and your world as you see it.

Just because you don't understand it doesn't mean you are correct in your assumptions. We have provided the math that is used to come up with the probability mapped on the Timewave.

What you're failing to understand is that yes, there are tons of events going on all over the world at all times, but it's the ones that are NEW to us that change our perception of reality. This potential for "newness" is what is the basis for novelty theory. When novelty increases, our conscious altering experiences increase in the likelihood of happening. When novelty decreases, things go back to what most people see as "normal".

For example... every summer it rains. We know that. Just like we know every winter it snows. I can recall every winter since I was a child and snow never ever once came past my knees. That means if every year is the same thing, my perception of it and reality of the weather will never change either. But... if it snows one day and it's up to my neck, I'll never forget that one time and it will change the way I look at weather, rather than expecting to always have knee high snow, there is the POSSIBILITY it could at some point, be up to my neck again. Thus, my perception of winter and my reality as I see it, has been altered. This is what the Timewave shows the PROBABILITY for.... the possibilities of what can happen are indeed endless, it depends on the individual. Does this make more sense?

Now, with knowing this, look at the graph again, and then think about your day to day life. You should begin to notice yourself saying "I don't remember ever seeing or hearing that happen before".... or "this happens every day, but TODAY, it's different....". Things like driving to work every day may seem mundane, or NOT novel, until the one time you have an accident. Then you'll be saying "that's never happened to me before!" NO, REALLY? THAT IS WHY THEY CALL IT A NOVEL EVENT! The Timewave graph shows when the chances of SOMETHING happening are higher.

I personally have explained this dozens of times to people, and as Zagari said, you either can't grasp the idea and don't want to, or you grasp it and immediately "get it" in a way that allows you to be a better observer and take in the possibility that there is an order amongst all of the chaos. I can usually tell within 5 minutes of talking to someone which one they are and won't spend more than that if they aren't interested, and if they are, I'll know and am happy to enlighten them.

This thread is to track the changes until 2012... so far, you have not contributed a single line of useful commentary, neither constructive or resourceful. All you've done is instigate members into your baseless straw man argument. I hope that you'll either A) disappear into the ATS abyss somewhere or B) read the thread and be enlightened. There is more than enough information on this thread for you to form a better argument and have a well-pointed debate. So far, not one person has yet to post a good rebuttal to anything on here. Even people who worked with McKenna that didn't necessarily believe his theory could not find a way to disprove it, so I challenge you all to start there.

And to follow up: When Zagari talks about resonance, he is referring to past times in history when the graph showed the same period of novelty, and is referring to what events took place. When he compares them to current events, he is giving you the most likely candidates for big change happening based on what happened before. It's not a prediction, but obviously, his work is showing that there is something to it.

~Namaste
edit on 11-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because:

edit on 11-1-2011 by SonOfTheLawOfOne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   
well son,.
you would be right there.
I for one have not done anything to contribute to this thread in a positive way.
and simply because this timewave is fictional,. but please dont argue that point,.
no need,.
It wont be necessary to ramble on like you just did.
unless a unicorn appears in the local news because it has been seen,. it was never real,. however it was
something someone created and wrote about.
Good luck to you,.
and Zagari,. I hope you can create a graph that you dont have to "adjust"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The effects of this fictional theory are all in front of you guys...
I've shown evidence that the floods in Australia, and in particular in Brisbane were completely predictable.
If I had more time to study the resonances with the past I would have made the connection necessary.

You compare these results to people who search for unicorns...Well, man, I don't know what your problem is.

I guess you made up your mind to the point of self- convincing you, simply out of fear that this theory may show evidence of truth and you can't currently handle it.

More than what I did yesterday for page 131 I can't do...I showed evidence, not everyone accepted it.
I could bet about which people don't accept this.

For someone that makes up its own mind, whatever research I do will never be accepted.

Good luck with your denial, man.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Just wanted to ask a quick question. Posting it here as I feel there is some sort of connection.

Anyone else here expieriencing a kind of 'groundhog day' timeframe at the moment?

First off, if you haven't seen the film you won't know what I mean.

And second I don't mean living the same day over and over. Its more this time period we are in seems to be very obviously repeating itself. I seem to be noticing this on more a personal level. Just wondering if other people feel this happening. It seems very subtle and its not as obvious as the same thing happening to you today that happend yesterday. Its more over the last year or so. Its almost like we are stuck in a loop. Its like we can't move forward until something has 'clicked' with us. Maybe I am just imagining it. Anyone else?

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 06:28 AM
link   
reply to post by JohnySeagull

I recently experienced a 2 years loop, meaning that every 2 years on certain days the same exact kind of situation happens again in my life.
For example, I knew a person at a certain time of a certain day and exactly 2 years later at the same hour I knew his brother.

At this moment in time my life is so different from October 2010 that everything around me appears to be new, unexperienced, though I had some moments where I suddenly thought I was having deep deja vu...

To conclude, this feeling of deja vu was stronger in summer 2010, expecially August 2010...
I lived August 2010 as a parallel situation connected to a past situation...

But, it may just be one of my usual things...XD

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Everybody just keep posting your predictions and so forth.

Some personality types need to digest information in different ways...who cares if some dope "needs more evidence"

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by PaR3v

Read my threads related to this one. Links are in posts above. You will find 2 years worth of predictions.

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Here they are my most novel periods in my personal life:

1) October 24 1995, the day I moved city and everything I knew changed

2) April 17 1993, the day my brother was born

3) October 6 2009, the day I met a new friend that led me to met a whole new group of people

4) The whole of 2008 and 2009, my most novel years ever. 2010 was a habit year to me, actually, until...
5) December 2 2010 - still ongoing, one of my most novel periods

6) End of 2004 from August 14 2004

7) April 25 2010 - May 12 2010

My most weird events happened on following days:

By intensity

1) October 25 2009
2) November 30 2008
3) March 19 2008
4) June 2 2007
5) November 22 2007
6) December 9 2007
7) April 17 2008

Deja vu/ habitual/ past returns kinda events on:
2010 was the year of these ones

1) March 2 2003
2) March 19- April 9 2010
3) August 4- 22 2010
4) June 22- 28 2010
(5) October 9 2010 - November 12 2010

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
It's like watching people fall for one of the tricksters on the side of the street...you know, the ones that let you pick one of 3 cards, and if you're correct, you win. Obviously you win the first 2 times, and then he raises the stakes, and you happily accept just to notice that for some "weird" reason you now start loosing.

Timewave can't ever be wrong because for crying out loud you will ALWAYS find some special event..why? Because events like that happen all the friggin' time!! There's nothing to disprove even, since the original claims are so ridiculous and random (cherry picked), it should be clear why the whole thing is hogwash

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by PaR3v
Everybody just keep posting your predictions and so forth.

Some personality types need to digest information in different ways...who cares if some dope "needs more evidence"

Yeah, screw evidence, let's make more stuff up

It's beyond me why people can disregard evidence so much and accept stuff as evidence that clearly isn't evidence. But I guess it makes for an entertaining fiction thread and some hilarious laughter in 2012 when you are all still here and nothing has happened

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by MrXYZ

Way to contribute...

How about you provide evidence that there is no evidence?

You keep coming back with absolutely nothing to say that has anything to do with anything in this thread except to get under people's skin and instigate straw man arguments. There is so much information in this thread and online, yet you persist with the same rhetoric as though you are handicapped or mentally retarded in some way.

Good luck to you... I, for one, will not acknowledge another post of yours unless it is something useful to contribute. Unlike stereologist, who at least brought some kind of argument to the table at times, and shadow who asks some serious questions, your posts have been utterly useless.

Only those who seek enlightenment will find it.... good luck in your journey.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   
So now it's up to me to prove a negative? I don't think you know how science works!

You come here making ridiculous statements, so it's up to YOU to provide evidence as backup. That's how it works. If you're unwilling to do so, and in over 130 pages people have clearly been unwilling or unable to provide credible evidence, then this thread should be labeled as the fiction it is

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Just wanted to ask a quick question. Posting it here as I feel there is some sort of connection.

Anyone else here expieriencing a kind of 'groundhog day' timeframe at the moment?

First off, if you haven't seen the film you won't know what I mean.

And second I don't mean living the same day over and over. Its more this time period we are in seems to be very obviously repeating itself. I seem to be noticing this on more a personal level. Just wondering if other people feel this happening. It seems very subtle and its not as obvious as the same thing happening to you today that happend yesterday. Its more over the last year or so. Its almost like we are stuck in a loop. Its like we can't move forward until something has 'clicked' with us. Maybe I am just imagining it. Anyone else?

My wife and I both have noticed this... it's like a really long episode of deja vu.

We also feel like there is something either pulling us towards a future event, or pushing us from behind. It's difficult to explain, but certain things just seem to be coming together in an odd way. I've probed other people and they feel the same way.... that "something" is coming, whether it is economic doom or the return of Christ, people feel something.

This brings up an interesting point... there has been a controversial report on ESP recently published by a very well known professor in the field of psychology. This report basically demonstrates that when random images are displayed on a screen to a viewer, the viewer's body and brain react correctly before the image is shown. For example, someone seeing kittens and rainbows is likely going to have a calm and relaxed feeling, but someone seeing a horrific train wreck or war photos is going to feel uneasy and upset. These signals register in the brain and body BEFORE the image is shown. If you were to give this any kind of merit, this could give McKenna's theory a lot of credit.

The reason is because McKenna said that in the understanding of eschatology, there is an event that is basically driving the Timewave and the singularity at the end. This event could be why so many people feel "something" coming and don't know what it is. McKenna said that this event could be time travel, the return of a Christ-like figure, a technological advancement of some kind, etc. I have a few theories of my own here that I will eventually post in another thread, but I am starting to believe that the changes that are talked about by many cultures are underway.

People are quitting smoking more... eating better and becoming more aware of what's in their foods.... becoming more aware of the government, banks and corporations.... the earth is changing... weather... floods.... yes, all of these things happen, but the rate they are happening currently is much different. When I step back and look at solar activity, earth changes and weather, climate on other planets, people, economics, disease... it is all changing at a rate that I don't believe has ever been witnessed on this planet, and not in my lifetime. Call it what you will, but I don't have to talk about these things to other people, and yet they will talk about them to me, and that's how I'm able to measure that this is not something being experience in small groups, it's all over the world.

Change is a comin' my friends.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrXYZ
So now it's up to me to prove a negative? I don't think you know how science works!

You come here making ridiculous statements, so it's up to YOU to provide evidence as backup. That's how it works. If you're unwilling to do so, and in over 130 pages people have clearly been unwilling or unable to provide credible evidence, then this thread should be labeled as the fiction it is

With all of your ridiculous posts, you could have read the entire thread by now and had something smart to say.

The evidence has been provided already, about 20 times over in this thread alone. If you're not inclined to check it yourself, I'm certainly not inclined to debate it with you. As it's been stated on previous pages, many members here have read almost all of the material and all 130+ pages of the thread. There is plenty of evidence, but you have yet to present a single point based on any of it. It's all there, go find it and come back with a better prepared argument, please.... you are just filling the pages with garbage that other people will have to sift through, and that is unfair to other members and the OP. If you keep it up, I can assure you a mod will eventually step in and tell you the same thing I have.

In most cases, the scientific method was followed, but in some cases, it admittedly wasn't. As Zagari said before, science isn't following the laws of it, it's the constant questioning of them and challenges to them that keeps it moving forward. With Timewave and this thread, the math is there with exact formulas, the videos from several sources, the explanations, the book references with pages, the links to other credible sources such as the people who McKenna worked with... why won't you do the research as others have? Have you ever read a single book from McKenna? Have you watched any of his videos? Which ones? If you did and still had educated and informed questions, there is no doubt that several members here would happily answer you, but with no page references, no quotes, no links, no nothing, you are pissing in the wind.

You can't come to a battle of wits unarmed. Once again, good luck and I hope the next exchange is a more refined one.

~Namaste

posted on Jan, 12 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

how about we agree to disagree,.
and leave it at We'll see

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxshadowfaxx
You know Zagari, I would become a believer of this theory, if you could pinpoint just one single event, down to the day, time, and place.

*snip*

But simply put, we don't know enough about it, to comprehend it, or if its even possible. Because if every cycle is different, there is no such thing as resonating.

Maybe we have a misunderstanding here. We can't predict the future because we are not seers (well I'm not anyway, maybe some people here are
). This 100% proof you want to see doesn't exist. And you are right in that if one of our predictions are right then it was probably a fluke.

Someone said to me once that seeing isn't believing - believing is seeing. We create our own realities and you choose what is true for you (Don't let that silly dogma of science confuse you
).

You are right, we don't know enough about it to comprehend it.

That's why we are working on understanding it better, so that hopefully the theory can gain some momentum and become more widely understood. Or at the very least for the sake of our own interests.

Personally I am not trying to prove anything and I think we should try to get past these ego games. For me TWZ is a theory that is possibly correct and so far it seems to fit - maybe not down to the exact time and day of events but as a general trend line.

posted on Jan, 13 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
As for the floods in Australia I can speak with some authority on this since I live in Western Australia and have visited the East Coast numerous times, including some of the areas that are flooding right now.

Yes, they get floods pretty much every year - I've seen it once or twice and heard about it almost every year when talking to relatives and friends over there. Usually the water only spills out a little bit from the rivers and water ways. In the town where my Dad grew up, for example, all the houses on the flood plains are built on stilts to keep them out of the water when it floods. They've got infrastructure there to channel the water down stream and have built around it as much as possible so that usually when it floods its not a huge deal and most years they are unventful.

This one is different. e.g. My uncle, who still lives in that town and who's house was built on stilts, has had to evacuate because the water is too high. Plus other areas that don't usually flood have been flooded and they weren't prepared for it. This flood is on a scale that is "unprecedented" to quote the radio, which demonstrates that its a novel event. They were apparently getting twice as much water as is in the Sydney Harbour fall over the area each day. That is insanely massive.

I have a friend who has just moved to Brisbane - he said his first experience has been carrying everything upstairs and sandbagging the ground floor. Tell me that's not a new experience for him.

So no, I don't think its correct to say "Oh it floods every year in Australia so you can't pick that as a resonance". This one is definately a novel event.

posted on Jan, 14 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   
The story of Jordan Rice and his mother Donna and the young Blake Rice, in Queensland is travelling around the world.
This 13 years old boy handed his little brother to the person who went to save them from the high water, they were trapped into their car in the middle of the flood.
He preferred to make his brother be saved first.

Jordan and his mother died on January 10 2011.
This news is all I read from my friends on facebook all over the world.
I will partecipate to a global event in honor of Jordan and the other victims of Queensland flood wearing something black on January 25 2011.

I also translated an article about this story and I showed it to some people I know who are about the same age of Jordan.

I think this is a novel story for Timewave Zero. Extremely rarely you see such courage and sacrifice from a 13 years old.

new topics

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join