It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bach To The Future - New Deep Meditation Tool!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The ultimate secret to this imo, is the ability to increase and therefore shift one's awareness, while evolving their map of reality to better reflect reality as it really is - and when awareness shifts and grows, so too does the heart, since what we think and percieve generates how we are feeling, about ourselves and our relationship with the world at large. Therefore, such a shift and growth process, means everything and changes everything. It alters the rules of the game, such that whoever plays the game of transformation and evolution of consciousness has an almost unfair advantage they do have an unfair advantage. That's what it amounts to, like having one's own person philsophers stone, in a pair of headphones.

And to have such a tool which does this quickly and automatically, without a whole lot of effort, like I said, it just seems too good to be true, but in this case, it is true.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 01:57 PM
link   
For anyone who hasn't tried this yet for themselves, or incorporated it into their own personal meditation practice, I totally recommend that you review the technical paper outlining the miriad of benefits to be realized via BB brainwave entrainment.

Scientific Findings Supports Brainwave Entrainment

Article

Part One

Part Two

Part Three

Part Four

Part Five

Here again (so you don't have to go back through the thread) are the 2 BB tracks

Bach To The Future

Compassion Meditation (in mp3)

please report any experiences you may have during the meditation and/or perceptual changes or improvements you may notice happening for you as a result of using these tracks. i know it's a long thread already, but we're never really got to the part where people shared what happened for them from using this, thanx.

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I have been listening to this for a few weeks now. It really does seem to help me relax at night. I really have a hard time turning off at night and this really helps me focus on something. Thanks so much for the post.
Pinky

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   
It also helps you "think before you pink"

posted on Aug, 22 2009 @ 10:25 PM
link   
For those that are interested in and seriously committed to, embarking on a path of awakening through the exploration of consciousness employing the very best tools yet developed, and are not worry about spending a little bit of money for something which in my estimation is priceless

THE very best place to go and to get started would be with the Gateway Series by The Monroe Institute, who were the pioneers in this line of research, and in the development of tools for exploring and expanding consciousness.

It is much more advanced and better developed than Centerpointe's Holosync imo, or at least it appears that way from the research that I've done, although my first Gateway CD hasn't arrived yet (just ordered it mysefl).

It can be found here

www.monroeinstitute.org...

Thanks to you Pink for pointing me in this direction after our U2U exchange, even though I first made mention of it - finally took the time to go check it out, and I can't WAIT to recieve it and give it a try.

I've found after the "Awakening Prologue" Holosync Solution by Centerpointe, it get's boring, whereas the Gateway Series by Monroe Institute, just keeps on getting more and more interesting as one progresses.

Cheers!

Rob
OP

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Hey OP I came back to this thread after about a month of so of using this on and off, and just recently after using only the 60 minute one, I decided to try the compassion meditation.

Now from not experiencing anything "special" from the bach one until about 2 weeks of using it, with the compassion one, I felt something right away.

It was a vibrating sensation on the left side of my jaw, at first it was pretty cool, never felt anything like that. However, after about 10 minutes, it reached a point where the vibrating sensation was just too much and starting to become kind of painful, so I stopped and sat still for about 15 minutes.

The vibrating sensation started to fade away, not as intense which was nice, but I was really surprised at how fast (only like 5 minutes into the meditation) I began to feel that.

I will be trying it again tonight, maybe it was just unpleasant because it was my first time using the compassion, but still even though it was unpleasant after a while, I still am VERY impressed at how fast I got results.

Thanks again for giving us these awesome tools for meditation...and for free!

posted on Aug, 28 2009 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by toast317

That's great, good for you. Have you noticed any difference in your day to day awareness, peace of mind, etc.?

I think it works best when both are used together back to back. With a 15 minute sit time in between and afterwards, that's 2 hours, probably the equivalent of four hours regular meditation, at least. Now that may seem to represent a lot of time out of one's day unless you consider that it allows for less sleep time being needed, so if you normally go to bed at say 11:00, one could set aside a 2 hour block from 10-12 and wake up at the same time feeling even more refreshed than usual, and much clearer and sharper than usual.

As I said earlier, it's best done each day like brushing your teeth, and then you forget about it and go about your day, and given an increase in overall awareness, and brainpower, a person's day will also tend to be utilized more efficiently, and with much less stress and anxiety regarding "problems" which are better handled with a certain equanimity anyway.

So all in all, it's worth it, but it does take discipline.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
The first thing I notice after using it every day for a while, is the sudden onset of visual awareness, in particular, certain colours, where one will seem to really jump out at you, as if you hadn't really noticed it in the same way before, and outside, plants with light reflected from them seem to me to have a more vivid radiance, and things you never used to notice come into the full field of awareness, like the way wind blows through the trees, or the sounds of birds, or cars on the street - things you just normally don't even notice, going around on autopilot almost all the time like we tend to do. It's like getting blinders removed. And the other thing I notice, is a certain feeling, like that of being a kid again, where life made an impression and was rich in feeling tone, that impression seems to come back and bring with it old memories, feelings, sights, sounds, and smells. They are as if both new again, and like a fond memory of something you presumed that you had long forgotten.

That's how I'd describe it, that's what it's like for me, using this technology.

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I finally got the 2nd download to work you posted. "The compassion meditation". It is really good. I saw the Gate way series on the Monroe site but it is out of my budget at this time. The other cd's I have purchased from them have been awsome.
Love, Peace and Pink

posted on Aug, 29 2009 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Re: Holosync - found THIS! (Free Holosync by Centerpointe)

www.katzforums.com...

Note that for each level, you should stay on it, as a daily practice, for up to four months before moving to the next level.

Enjoy!

[edit on 29-8-2009 by OmegaPoint]

posted on Jan, 25 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Is there any other tracks than classical? I want to try this but I can't sit and listen to this. Maybe some ambient stuff?

posted on Jan, 26 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
I downloaded this last night and tried it. It sounds amazing, and I loved the experience and will definitely keep it up, but I did notice something odd. I was listening with my eyes closed and at one point during the playback, I started seeing strange flashes of light even though my eyes were closed. Is this bad or good? lol. I've never experienced anything like that before. Does anyone know what causes this?

posted on Jan, 28 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AM47240
I downloaded this last night and tried it. It sounds amazing, and I loved the experience and will definitely keep it up, but I did notice something odd. I was listening with my eyes closed and at one point during the playback, I started seeing strange flashes of light even though my eyes were closed. Is this bad or good? lol. I've never experienced anything like that before. Does anyone know what causes this?

It's normal. You'll see, feel, and hear much more if you continue. If you are interested in this stuff though don't rely on the sounds to much or you may cripple your ability to achieve these experiences on your own.

posted on Feb, 1 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by SeeingBlue

I am very interested in this. I will definitely keep trying, Thanks!!!

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
thanks to miss_silver i have been listening to this bach2zee future as well as a few other binaural beats aincluding hemi-sync which i love. anyways great meditantion tools but more interesting to me was, listening to them while i fall asleep, very vivid recall of OBEs and extra Lucid dreams. everynight. including the best sleep i have gotten in a long time waking very refreshed, but also kinda dissapointed to find i "woke" back up in this reality lol pretty amazing stuff highly recommended for everyone to try. thepiratebay is a great place to get hemi-sync at no charge the exploration night mission for sleep sent me completly out of this world. sorry bout typos i type quick n mess up and dont care about fixing them everythings perfect just the way it is peace and light

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I'm going to try this tonight. I'm excited. als o the centerpointe link above.

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   
i REALLY hate to be rude and ask for this, but is there another download link for these? such as mediafire?
for some reason z share always goes entirely slow for me, even though i have an account. it says the download is going to take at least an hour. lol
so yeah. haha
i understand if there isnt though

posted on Feb, 23 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
and usually about halfway through the download.. it stops =[
it was at 60 something percent and it just stops. for no aparent reason D:

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I am also not able to download the file. I registered also, but it gives very slow speed. And the download stops abruptly sometimes at 10 MB, sometimes at 20 MB. I will request OP or any other member having the files, please upload it to mediafire or a download provider with good speed. I want to download these files.

Please help!

posted on Jul, 8 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Don't mind, finally managed to download using Internet Explorer. So, I suggest to anybody having problems downloading in Firefox or Chrome(I tried both), use Internet Explorer.

And to OP, you can still upload it to other fast providers for future downloaders.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join