It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by NewAgeMan
reply to post by w810i
There are two in here that still work, including Bach to the Future, which I helped produce, and commissioned to be released for free on the Net.
Originally posted by NewAgeMan
Pineal Gland ReActivation
To facilitate the physical re-activation, and opening, of your pineal gland, in effect turning it and by extension your endocrine system, to full power, as previously discussed in this thread here, the following free soundtracks may be utilized as well. However, I still think the excercise in the previous post is even more valuable, since this is after all a spiritual quest first and foremost.
Free Binaural Beat, Brainwave Entrainment Soundtracks
(compliments of moi - you're most welcome!). Note: If you want access to these download them ASAP (via ZShare) as the links don't remain active forever, once use dwindles.
2) Harmonic Resonance (Hemi-Sync). Already made avilable previously.
3) Bach To The Future Alpha-Theta-Delta (Homemade, laid over Classical Music with Schumann Resonance imbedding)
Instructions for Use:
1. Sit comfortably in a darkened room, sterio headphones on (the higher quality the better, but any will work), eyes closed. Rest and "sink" comfortably into chair and ground, until body-asleep, mind-awake state is realized (it's not hard with BB entrainment to get there fast).
2. Keep previous excercise in mind for positioning of the observing self, as a focal point of awareness (not getting carried away into unconsciousness, having no fixed point of awareness or attention).
4. Allow body to go to sleep, while retaining conscious awareness if possible.
5. Do not worry if you fall asleep. Next time, simply attempt to remain awake with focal point of self awareness for a longer period. There is no right or wrong here.
Do not use while driving or using machinery, obviously..
Pineal Gland Health Tip: It should be noted that large doses of vitamin C, administered for a while, can reverse the effects of calcification of the pineal gland, due to substances like flouride. Vitamin D, is also highly recommended for inter-cellular communication throughout the Body Temple, since every cell contains many receptors for vitamin D (like due to our evolutionary past, where we spent a lot of our time outdoors in the sun).
Originally posted by Th0r
Originally posted by drkid
Hey! I just wanted to write a quick testimonial.
Last night i downloaded the free mp3 entitled Miss Silver - Bach From Alpha, Theta to Delta waves. I was a bit spectacle about Astral Projecting while using head phones, however... I just woke up from an Astral Projection trip in my room, its 11:58am Saturday morning.. The experience went as followed... I put on the head phones, not too loud and began to lay still on my bed. I was enjoying the music and singing along to the harmony in my head. Eventually, i began to stop ignoring the thoughts i was avoiding for the past few days. I recently had a breakup and i was avoiding thinking about the good times I had with the female just because i didn't want to hurt myself by reminding myself of what she looked like. For some reason, at one point i felt i could let go, and then it happened. The transition began...
I was in my room, walking around and apparently i was watching the news. I kept getting the impression the theme on the news was that even little kids were going ahead and standing up for themselves in a civil war spread throughout the country. There was a lot of walking around in my room and i could even use the very laptop I am using now. Its weird because when I Astral Project... If i think about it too much i wake up. I guess i need to train myself to understand everything is the way it is for a reason. Thinking too hard about something will just confuse and snap me back.
It was surprising how the track wasn't even on when i woke up. Well, i wanted to thank you very much for putting this up for all of us to download. Worked for me on the first try, and I recommend the impatient ones try it too. You just have to believe in yourself and let go.