It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I don't know about the videos as conclusive evidence that these reptiles exist. I am open to the fact that they may exist. I have read much about them (Dulce, UMB's and one article saying that they are the original inhabitants of Earth the theories abound. My point is that it doesn't matter if the N.W.O are all reptiles or not they all have an agenda that isn't conducive to the health of mankind and I don't like any of the mainstream newscasters anyway. To me all of the people you showed in the videos are worse than any lizard with an attitude of destruction towards the human race. That's only my take. Thanks for the post. It got me to thinking. Take Care.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:10 PM
link   
While I'm not going to go into whether or not I believe in a reptilian illuminati conspiracy, I will definitely say I don't buy any of these crappy youtube vids! I have had digital satellite TV for years and I have never seen any evidence of these reptile eyes - ever!

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

My theory on that is they are no longer able to hold their form for very long...for whatever reason, and that's why the sudden change of camera, or person in the interview.

Surely if that was the case the reptilians would just not bother with on-camera interviews? Especially those who have no real requirement to be on TV such as Jenna Bush?

[edit on 14/6/09 by sotp]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:41 PM
link   
i know the hottest woman in hollywood are reptiles

jessica beil, alba, ect,

they kill the original women, and use their physical form to shape into

but those women are basically not real they are dead and their physical form is being used by shape shifters

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
None.

I don't get it- The reptiles travelled to Earth, developed a means to shape-shift into human form; and have the balls to parade around on the news without perfecting it?

And someone decides to challenge this obviously all powerful regime of alien-reptile overlords, by posting a video on youtube- Persuading literally tens of people; with no backlash from these reptillian masterminds?

Even street thugs manage to get you back, come on.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

same with Obama and many others.

Sky News has a lot of reptilians one of the reporters on there changed and never changed back her face has stayed elongated for the last 1 year and a bit. She's pretty but you can see the anomalies.. it's not fair that this is happening..

question is..

are these the Draco reptilians (evil)?
or the terrestrial(Neutral to humans however there are many segments that want to eat us, the city below Fort William in Scotland however is definately neutral) reptilians?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AReptileFeeder

Yes i agree with this... there is a certain picture of Megan Fox that i still have "private" time with but her right eye freaks me the hell out :/

also a model called Peta Todd is a reptilian, i have a picture of the set she did and when i zoomed in on her eye it's clearly elongated..

however i cannot link it as it is a topless picture (artistic nudes) for my best friends art class...

i seen reporters,politicians,doctors and even actors have these anomalies..

i also think my sister is one because when in sunlight both her eyes turn into slits, she has an emphasis on the "ssssss" and her mood has become erratic over the last few months.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 02:57 PM
link   
yea dude if you look at jessica biel's back

her spinal chord

is HUGE in certain SCREEN CAPS from her latest movie POWDER BLUE

you can tell she has a huge, defined, detailed, monsterous spinal chord that in the dark if you lighten the picture up you be like "WTF" "WHAT IS THAT!"

lol, but i dont care

if they are reptiles so be it good for them i hope they find happiness

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AReptileFeeder

her spinal chord

you can tell she has a huge, defined, detailed, monsterous spinal chord that in the dark if you lighten the picture up you be like "WTF" "WHAT IS THAT!"

lol, but i dont care

That's insanity on so many levels I don't even know where to begin.

Everyone knows reptiles have very well hidden spinal collums, due to years of being bred for human conquest- So we don't break their backs with suplexes.

Everyone knows the only way to combat a reptillian in hand to hand combat is the walls of jericho technique.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:08 PM
link   
I FOUND IT!

img264.imagevenue.com...#

*warning these are topless picture of a woman*

if you look at the bottom left picture, you can see a HUGE SPINE

its SPOOOOOKY but at the same time FUNNY

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeasaaone
"... also i find it funny that not one single one of you can provide a original copy of these videos from a NEWS SITE or any kind of credible source..."

How about READING the thread's posts BEFORE posting so many insults? And why so eager and overzealous? Something to hide, buddy?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dewm0nster

her spinal chord

lol, but i dont care

That's insanity on so many levels I don't even know where to begin.

Everyone knows reptiles have very well hidden spinal collums, due to years of being bred for human conquest- So we don't break their backs with suplexes.

Everyone knows the only way to combat a reptillian in hand to hand combat is the walls of jericho technique.

I agree with you here Dewmonster.
I believe that when the Reptilian forces try to overthrow humanity, suplexes will be useless.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by AReptileFeeder

a couple points...

1. that is hot...i wouldnt say no....

2. that back is creepy i gotta admit, a friend of mine said his GF had a wierd back aswell when he rubbed her back it was hard unlike everything else which was smooth.

the frequency is rising on this earth, the disguises are faltering more UFO's than EVER before are coming, crop circles more elabatorate than EVER before are baffling scientists worldwide..mainly in England, and the "final countdown" has begun...

something is coming i can FEEL it

btw i don't meditate,i don't have a clue what a Chakra is and i'm not one of those hippie arm pot smoking chair generals.

[edit on 17/05/09 by Raider of Truth]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:19 PM
link   

im pretty sure 95 percent of these "shapeshifting" videos are just the result of low quality and pixelation from uploading it to the computer.

me too

but what im really curious about is that 5%

thats what i would like to see us focus on more

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dewm0nster

Walls of Jericho technique?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I also laugh when people are asked to point out one of these anomolies that are not on youtube they can only come up with like 4 things compared to the 100s of thousands of hours of video from newstations and stuff they can only come up 4 things that are "legit". ahahahaha.

you admit 4 of them are legit? i guess that means in your view that its Real than??

heck i havent even gone that far, i just wanna know "what the heck" about them

i remain on the fence
but i am also willing to review anything someone presents and listen to their take on it

[edit on 14-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:26 PM
link   

i know the hottest woman in hollywood are reptiles

jessica beil, alba, ect,

they kill the original women, and use their physical form to shape into

but those women are basically not real they are dead and their physical form is being used by shape shifters

ok but what if they were not dead? what if they are at "nightmare hall" in a cage or something?

i do like your theory and it works , sorta, but let us be frank, it remains a theory (to me) until further evidence is presented

how do they use their physical shape tho? do they copy the matrix into a hologram device and then wear that projecting it around their body?

so many questions so few answers

good speculation tho

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

good point if that's the case they are being barely kept alive for DNA for the reptilians...

imagine if this is fact but no evidence and as we type they are being stripped of flesh bit by bit over course of months/years.....

or drained of blood pint at a time then given time for it to return..so a constant fountain of DNA

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I don't know if there are or are not reptilian self-aware beings. However, I saw this young prick defending lehman bros on fox news, and his eyes definately turned to a yellow color with a slit. It was plain as day. When I was younger, my very abusive father was in a rage, and his eyes turned bright yellow with a slit. I am open to all possibilities, but not mindlessly open. I do believe that evolution is guided by consciousness, and that every so often, after a long enough period of time, there is a sort of reset button in which the worthy ascend, and the unworthy descend. Perhaps the sociopathic assholes existing totally devoid of empathy are going to have to begin the next cycle as the lowly creatures they emulate, reptiles. Perhaps the process is accelerating.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

I gotta question just how well you've 'researched' these videos.

You claim to have viewed the originals and see the same effects.

So how come the original of Jenna Bush can be found HERE With none of the video compression errors that we see on youtube?

Can you provide us with an uncompressed video of ANY of the youtube videos that you've posted?

Or any uncompressed video of these supposed reptilian shapeshifters???

But don't you see, it's the compression that makes the anomalies appear
) Cos when the compression breaks down the video to it's basic parts the human and reptilian holograms also break down and that's why you only see them...

Oh ok I admit it, I don't believe in this. My professional video eye sees artifacts. But that said, I still get enjoyment out of the reptilian theory and videos like these. Maybe some people are reptiles.... I don't know, maybe they aren't video artifacts.... but... I think they probably are

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 04:00 PM
link   

2. that back is creepy i gotta admit,

ugh, YA THINK? lol

it's basically disgusting that's not a human back lol

i never seen a girl with that type of back lmfao

it's crazy man, like B-I-Z-A-R-R-E

img264.imagevenue.com...#

look at jessica biels's back in the lower left hand corner, all the way at bottom

*warning she is naked stripping*

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join