It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which Celebrities, NewsCaster, Or Politicians Are Reptilian Shapeshifters?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Demandred
any of you wondered why these so called anomolies only seem to oocur on youtube ?

What are you talking about?

- Is the GW pic a YouToube video?
- Is the Queen Lizzie pic a you Tube video?
- Is this www.msnbc.msn.com...
a YouTube video?
- And the George Ball pics are from an original CNBC video. You can easily find him. Just do a search on CNBC videos.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Now, I want to know why Youtube, which has made money off of advertising, and why David Icke have both not been sued for defamation of charactor? The amount of money made by those two groups would net "Bruce Todd" a tidy retirement fund.

There's no grounds to sue for defamation of character. Actual damages have to be demonstrated. I wonder if Todd even knows he's being called a Reptilian? When you are in the public eye, the only worse that being talked about is not being talked about.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Einstein, I'd have to agree with muzzle on the photo of sotoed. Just don't know.

Muzzle, Yep those vids. to me are hard to debunk. Again, why have not anyone in the videos sued over the defamation of charactor? They'd make money, and a decent amount. I'm going to repost about Chameleons(sp). I found their primary reason for color changing is due to emotions. Sharks have the ability to see your electrical body. They can hunt from 300 feet out in murky water. They only see your electric body....... There are millions of anomilies like this, including the aligators as you pointed out..two eyelids. Why couldn't a grander creature exist?

I'm laying money that when a person is on semi live tv, it is possible for them to loose their 'emotional control' hence the eye lid, or other anomolies.

Sparky, I couldn't get your links to open. I remember AOL had a picture of a lizard with I believe aposable(sp) thumbs

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash

Originally posted by CoolBlackHole
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7ba2866ef961.png[/atsimg]
[edit on 13-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

i am sorry but i do not see anything weird there, just a reflection of light?

Hmmmm, do your eyes look like THAT when you look into the mirror?

[edit on 14-6-2009 by CoolBlackHole]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Pauligirl

318,158 views on Youtube to Bruce Todd being a reptile, and the second in the series has 345,799 views. Proving damages, or defamation of charactor aren't very hard; especially with those amount of views.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

I wasn't going to post again on this thread, having said all that I wanted to, but I have to ask:
What do you think you are seeing there?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I have two more for you, David Letterman and Tim Geithner. I don't know how to post pics but they sure look odd to me.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
no probs shall try links again, not sure what happened.

links just aint working, not sure whats happening there, they are there when I go on google.

just type in mammal like reptiles in google and reptile brain if you fancy having a look.

just dont know why links aint working, time for bed me thinks, might be me thats not working and tired..

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Sparkey76]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:25 AM
link   
I have two more..
Jerry Seinfeld and Netan Yahoo, they both look suspect as far as I'm concerned.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sam60
I wasn't going to post again on this thread, having said all that I wanted to, but I have to ask: What do you think you are seeing there?

This:

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Sparkey76

Goodnight, and it's been good having you in the discussion with the rest of us.

Sam60, Possibly the reason your posting in this thread is that your beginning to see as well

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

No.....
It's because I cannot understand how any person can think it's real.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by star in a jar
I don't buy that they are digital anomalies. These HD cameras may be picking up on something. Moods, spirits, vibrational levels, dimensional planes... something because it should be happening in the surrounding area and not just the faces/ eyes.

I would be convinced it was digital artifacts if someone provided an good example of it occurring away from faces.

I couldn't see these things on my analog signal, just my parent's digital subscription. I would see people's face scrambling, just their faces and it was downright bizarre. It's not supposed to happen IMO.

Digital TV signals pixelating are a common occurance and does happen anywhere on the screen, not just faces. Sometimes faces are pixelating more because they're moving, whereas the background may be still, when you have a weakened signal.

If you're going to look for reptilians in videos, youtube isn't any good to use, the video quality is compromised and this pixelation happens, and then you have these claims it's proof of reptilians.

Bad quality videos = reptilian proof?

If you can record or acquire HQ videos, examine those instead and present your case.

Not discounting the theory imposters maybe closer than you think, just these videos aren't of much use.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

You should watch the videos. Since watching them I've seen these anomolies on the regular news.

Can anyone tell me why this thread is causing so much hatred?

"This is an automated U2U to let you know that 297GT has just added you to their respected foe list in their myATS Extended Profile, which is a new social networking feature of ATS."

I'm reading threads which many of them do nothing but stroke vanity, egoes, feed into complete fantasy, etc. In turn it does nothing, but waste space, and leave some moody snotty people feeling they have a right to be that way....why?

This thread presents real video, and photographic questions. I'd think the 'community' here would be interested, and it seems some are. Instead, of letting a thread go, it seems that 'brats' keep coming in to trash the thread.

Why are there no lawsuits to stop this footage from Youtube, or people like David Icke from promoting it?

Why cannot there be a discussion consider the ability of Chameleons(sp) to change colors; not just due to their surroundings, but due THEIR EMOTIONS.

Why cannot this be regarded with a degree of research considering the fact sharks have a "sixth sense" of sorts. They actually see more by the electrical energy in creatures, than by sight.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:40 AM
link   
What you are seeing is called "pixelation" and it is nothing more than inferior, infancy stage digital technology. All tvs have issues with this, expecially if you are watching an old analog set.

My vote for a reptilian? Condoleeza Rice, there is something about her that screams "I am pure evil" and it is not just the dominatrix boots! Or her terrible political record, way to go representing the sistas!

Hate to say it but Sly Stallone, god bless him, is starting to look like an insect muncher too! Ann Coulter, anyone, I know how much you guys love her!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Respected foe is a compliment, it means someone finds you debate-worthy. It also means you are intelligent enough to be worth debating!

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

I can see where your coming from, and thank you for the comment. The area of dispute I have is the same 'anomally' continues over, and over again.

I personally like the bruce todd video, but all of the other videos including the military analyst, chertoff, and financial analyst have the same weird continuous, uniform eye anomally.

I do absolutely believe that the MSM archives have been altered. I don't think you could source them. Also, I don't know where you'd upload a higher quality of video. I don't think many places host high quality digital videos.

Youtube seems to work for other examples on this site..?

Well, do you have any list of people you'd suspect of being a reptile?

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 12:47 AM
link   
reply to post by secretagent woooman

ha ha ha, okay, I live in America Central. Here a foe is someone you bury out back...ha ha ha.

I'm not telling you, but we read the same stuff sometimes. That's all I can say, but I know why you might pick Condi.

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:18 AM
link   
reply to post by CoolBlackHole

I'm aware of Swerdlow & whilst his stuff can make for a fun podcast on a long plane ride, it's just a jumble of various conspiracy theories.

I'm still curious as to what you think you can see in that picture. I know there is nothing there.

Don't bother answering if you don't want to. I'm not really after a big argument. It's just that I genuinely worry about the welfare of people who get pulled so far into this stuff.

[edit on 14-6-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jun, 14 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Pauligirl

318,158 views on Youtube to Bruce Todd being a reptile, and the second in the series has 345,799 views. Proving damages, or defamation of charactor aren't very hard; especially with those amount of views.

And what would the damage be?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join