It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So today is the day Michael Cohen is a liar?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:31 PM
link   
People don worry in the next couple of hours another Mr X guy will say that the next window of oportunnity for disclosure willl be July 4..of course that day is important for USA their independece day, that day "mark my words" it will come dislcosure..i know it from really deep underground miles below earth sources

Dont worry people . you cant live here in ATS with that kind of treaths hhhahahaahaha

[edit on 12-6-2009 by AlexDJ]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Cool, at least something good came out of this Michael Cohen thing...

I gots me a flaggy!!

-Z-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Lol, I just got penalized 1000 points for talking smack on Cohen.

An "ill manners" post.
Do they blame me? I mean cmon.
But anyway... sorry mods. Im just angry.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I have no issue with taking the guy to task for his PR Stunts and general B.S. BUT, this is AboveTopSecret.com, we don't resort to or tolerate childish name calling.

Some of the posts in this thread don't make the "UFO Community" look much better than the tripe people like this put out.

Rise ABOVE the crap, do not lower yourself into it, read my signature.

Springer...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Dully noted. Sorry for being a hothead but I dont take kindly to... well, lets not say liars. PR stunters... sd you so aptly put it. It makes our community look like loons with all our doomsday prophecies, foil hats, conspiracies and the whatnot. When he is discredited, it kinda hurts us all... and it offended me.
-Z-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer
I have no issue with taking the guy to task for his PR Stunts and general B.S. BUT, this is AboveTopSecret.com, we don't resort to or tolerate childish name calling....

....Rise ABOVE the crap, do not lower yourself into it, read my signature.

Springer...

Springer, I totally agree.

However, the sad reality is that ATS has been dragged down by Cohen and the multiple links to Allnewsweb by the man and his minions.

Many members, including myself have seen the rise and rise of Allnewsweb's presence on ATS - much to the detriment of ATS and the members and outsiders that use it as a creditable reference.

I feel it's been obvious for some time of the following:

* That at least one - or up to a few - individuals have been using multiple ATS accounts to funnel traffic to Allnewsweb for the duel purpose of traffic conversions (banner ad sales) and Search Engine placement (through siphoning off ATS's high Google Page Rank).

* The majority of articles referred to by posters are of a dubious nature and often originate from Cohen, who provides next to nothing in the way of sources to support his wild assumptions.

* The sole agenda of some posters on ATS have been to promote Allnewsweb regardless of the validity or quality of the referred article.

* ATS has taken some collateral damage to its credibility because of this bad apple.

I hope ATS has already taken to steps to identify any of Cohen's 'proxy' members on this board. If indeed I am correct about there being Allnewsweb lackeys here.

Addendum: I don't think ATS has seen the last of Cohen. I daresay he's already setting up another site with which to siphon traffic from ATS. His type never give up - there's always a new scam just waiting to blossom under the caring guidance of such upstanding individuals (sarcasm intended).

[edit on 12-6-2009 by mckyle]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by mckyle]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

huggies IMSAM

forget the eggs,,,,,how about a ice cold water enema???

cohen really 360'd on his statements...

I think we are all getting fed up on those who are starting to make these dates for disclosure and nothing happens.....

I emailed him 2 days ago and something was fishy....
where he wasnt sure now....

I agree we got to move on but lets not forget his name....
sometmes its good to keep the pressure on these clowns cause sometimes they keep pulling these childish stunts...

an off topic example is that con man tom biscardi,,,.he's in the crypto field,,,one hoax and con atter another with him...
(he was invloved in the 2008 bigfoot hoax)
yet,,,Im sure he'll be back again with another hoax/con. and others will still semi buy into it.......

so we got to remember and stand tuff..

double huggies for you!!!!!.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:30 PM
link   
What Up Zypher,

It's bassplyr. We've had our disagrements in the past like on that one music thread where we both got docked points or whatever for squabbling.

But, on this one I'm in your corner. Seriously this cohen guy makes the community and ATS look bad. you have a right to be peeved at this guy.

But I also understand Skeptics position and perspective on this topic. We should take the high road and just turn our noses up at this cohen fellow and not trash him. just ignore him for he's the type whos the attention begging kind desperatly seeking out some sort of justification or legitamcy to his life. don't throw wood in his fire. just hope that he smolders out, turns around, and does something better with his life.

In the mean time we should just shun him and move on in the search for the truth.

Also, om a side note. he does do discredit to others with the last name cohen who are not deserving of the scorn we are justly perhaps throwing at this guy. For instance a friend of mine with the same last name is the coolest dude on earth. laidback and in deep with the biggest nightclub owners in hollywood. this guy seriously is the man. a grade Acertified pimp. limos blocking off sunset blvld on saturdays just cause he feels the urge to party. So please don't let this other cohen hoaxer give people with the last name cohen a bad rap. Please in my friends defense.

But all in all Zyphers basically right. Hs frustration is justified, he just needs to back off on the level of displayed frustration. But don't feel bad zypher. I've gotten docked for much less.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by amyfriend
....I agree we got to move on but lets not forget his name....

Hi Amyfriend

You're dead right. Let's not forget Mr. Cohen.

He will be back unfortunately with another scam of some sorts, and no doubt he will collect his fair share of gullible Cohenphytes along the way.

Ufology has to guard itself from enemies outside - but more importantly - enemies within.

PS. nice to see we're finally posting on the same thread

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexDJ
This only proves that people here in ATS will believe everything that its trow out....

wrong, ATS is the most diverse and argumentative place on the web

just because half a dozen people or so get all hyped up and believe in junk does not mean the rest of us thousands agree with them

most of us who have been around awhile know how the game works and we do not buy into ANY promises made about UFOS

rule number 1 of UFOlogy = do NOT listen to predictions or inside tips on future events

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by noonebutme
France will not admit anything ahead of the US. That much is certain.

Well funny I must be in a different time line then

France releases UFO files
31 March 2007
www.newscientist.com...

French Get a Look at Nation's UFO Files
By Molly Moore
Washington Post Foreign Service
Friday, March 23, 2007; Page A14
www.washingtonpost.com...

MoD to open British UFO X-files
By Aislinn Simpson
www.telegraph.co.uk...

KGB's Secret UFO Files Finally Made Public
english.pravda.ru...

Canada releases UFO X-Files to the World
www.examiner.com...

Canada Releases UFO X-Files For Viewing Pleasure
spacemarauder.com...

Canada opens up its UFO files to the public
cryptoworld.co.uk...

USA Beats everyone in rush to disclose UFO files

Errmmm nope can't find that linky

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:49 PM
link   
and thread should be closed.... NOW!

If I get it wrong twenty five times and right on the twenty sixth time I will be happy.

really??!

I know other journalists and UFO researchers highly respect my work

source... his twitter... no need to even attempt to link it!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 10:56 PM
link   
Lol, what an idiot, he's the kind of person to kill 50 children just to save one. Do the math.

Oh, and I agree we need to ID cohen and his ANW cronies and keep their garbage off our boards. Much love Mods.

-Z-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well officially we already have, it was the Project Blue Book era. Although any real Ufologist knows the government has continued to research UFOs, but technically we were the flagship of all this with Blue Book.

[edit on 6/12/2009 by jkrog08]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:32 PM
link   
I kind of disagree with those that suggest that Cohen's antics can sully ATS's reputation. Anyone with half a brain out there knows that ANW and ATS are completely different entities.

Cohen was trying to piggyback some credibility by linking to and from ATS with any old poppycock but he grossly underestimated the integrity of the membership and management. Big mistake!

IRM

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Argh! double post! Dang browser!

IRM

[edit on 12/6/09 by InfaRedMan]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

To be honest with you I never heard of this Cohen guy until just recently. But I mean it doesn't take long to see someone is counterfeit, you know what I mean? Like you said-critical mistake thinking Ufologist and other ATS members were stupid and gullible,lol I would like to see him start a thread! Watch that one get torn apart ASAP.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
it was the Project Blue Book era.

Well maybe... but X-Files was better

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

But I mean it doesn't take long to see someone is counterfeit, you know what I mean?

I wish it was true mate.

Don't forget Truther AKA - Kevincombes - who was banned only a few months ago for hoaxes and multiple accounts. By the time he was found out, he had accumulated 156247 points!!

So unfortunately mate, frauds are not always immediately obvious and people don't necessarily wake up quickly to them.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Wow... I didnt know that. It hurts that someone would go that far to infiltrate our community with garbage. And regardless of what anyone says, it does help to slow us truthers down. It provides false information that we linger on, false posts that give false hopes... it makes us look even more like nut jobs than we did before! I dont know.... its like no one cares about morals or hard work anymore. Its all about scandalizing, cheating and lying these days.
-Z-

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join