It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So today is the day Michael Cohen is a liar?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:31 AM
link   
From everything thats been posted i've gathered that the french were supposed to disclose today, is this still suppose to happen? No this isnt a thread informing everybody, cuz im sure everyone knows. This is a thread anticipating today going by without incident. I have the distinct feeling absolutely nobody is going to say anything.

If this all does go off without anything, what are we then to think of this Michael Cohen guy? He did say they would have disclosure by today right? I'll give it till midnight tonight before I start lighting the torches to lynch mob this man...

I still hold my hopes high that it DOES happen, but wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up faster.

Michael Cohen... you had better be right, we're all counting on it.

Feel free to post ur comments, arguments, hopes, dreams and anything else on this supposed disclosure.
-Z-

[edit on 6/12/2009 by ZyPHeR]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:37 AM
link   
you know...i am now starting to think why the hell i would like disclosure to happen anyway....what i really would enjoy is an alien invasion and all the men grap weapons and fight them back

[edit on 12-6-2009 by heineken]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Not another thread pls.enough with this charlatan.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by IMSAM

Its not fair to call him a charlatan.
He is asking a legitimate question there has been enough of this talk of the French disclosing ET existence.
He has a right to ask this.
I new it was lies or dis info myself but he has a right to ask where is the disclosure.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I'm waiting on it too!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaptainCaveMan
reply to post by IMSAM

Its not fair to call him a charlatan.
He is asking a legitimate question there has been enough of this talk of the French disclosing ET existence.
He has a right to ask this.
I new it was lies or dis info myself but he has a right to ask where is the disclosure.

he's a charlatan because if im not wrong he had some material to show..am i wrong?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:46 AM
link   
We should invent some type of food or dessert after Michael Cohen, Friday 12, 2009.

'Concordian discord' its a type of cake that has been broken off in the middle, lots of cream on top to smooth things out.

'12 french monkeys' cherries on a white plate sprinkled with pieces of candy in colours white, blue and red.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Im gonna pop CNN on here in a little bit and see if anything is even mentioned. Press conference from france? Lol.
Also, has anyones checked cohens website yet today? -- or something?

LMAO @ heineken as much as i'd like to believe we'd win, I dont think we honestly could. We'd get phaser beamed to death and anal probed afterwards.

Stars for everybody.

-Z-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I suggest that instead of starting a new topic, post this in the actual discussion thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
I said when I first posted this that it wasnt about the actual french disclosure. This is about Cohen being a damn liar and I will wait til 12 tonight for him to be proved wrong. If he's proved right, it would be awesome but if not... he should be seriously discredited and lynched for being a hoaxer. :|
-Z-

Oh, and I wouldnt call him a charletan... just a liar.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptainCaveMan

i m not calling the op a charlatan.this coen guy is charlatan.because he said today was disclosure and now he says that disclosure will come in this generation.........why op would be charlatan???ofcourse he has a right to ask whatever he wants

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:53 AM
link   
There, I changed the name of the thread.

"Is today the day Michael Cohen is a liar?"

Lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:02 AM
link   
From reading a post in the orginal thread on this subject, it was reported wrong.

A person living in France said that it wasn't an announcement about disclosure from the French govt.

Instead, it was a petition raised, as per the norm, to request disclosure. Just as it's been done in many other countries.

France will not admit anything ahead of the US. That much is certain.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Then hows it end up coming across the wires that this Michael Cohen guy SAYS that France will disclose today? They even named a specific person. This guys rep will be like that of Blossom Goodchild...

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:46 AM
link   
Yep I was totally sucked in this time!
But I don't think I will bother with disclosure in the future that's for sure. I'm starting to think all this alien subject matter is a load of time wasting bulls**t!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Lol, welcome to the club. All I need in the long-run is faith. Sure a few good vids, pics and written eyewitness accounts is always fun to hear about or see... I will believe disclosure when it actually happens.
Star for you buddy.

-Z-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
I think its deplorable to have to worry about wether someone who pupports to be a UFO enthusiast is telling the truth. All the hoaxing in the community fractures the reliability of all evidence, and if it turns out that the chap mentioned in this thread, was spinning a line of bovine waste, then I for one will be most displeased.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Ok, so check this, it IS michael cohens deal.
EDIT: EVERYTIME I TYPE THE WEBSITE IT SAYS REMOVED. JUST ADD ALL NEWS WEB (one word) before the page number. For example:

www. all news web .com/page6916918.php

www.--.com...

Thats the website where he claims it. There are numerous postings on the left hand side made by him, suggesting an imminent alien invasion, etc etc etc.
Just listen what he posted on June 6th 2009:

Over the next few days these events will occur:

NASA will finally admit that it has 'some evidence' that aliens might be monitoring earth and that it is seriously researching UFO events.

There will be an admittance by another government agency or relevant organization that there is reason to believe that some signals that have been picked up by radio telescope are probably of alien origin

The government of a major European nation will outright admit having knowledge of UFOs visiting our planet.
We are living in very exciting times. Yes, many are fearful of what open contact might mean. however others look to the very near future with anticipation and intense curiosity.

Over the next few days? Hmmm... its a week later... any day now, right?

Michael Cohen: Amazing UFO messages revealed.

www.--.com...

www. all news web .com/page6906907

Well... I cant say im surprised. A year from now this guy is going to be saying the same damn thing. Im emailing his ass right now.

-Z-

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:41 AM
link   
admin edit: We don't do that here...

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Springer]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Ya...This guy is a joke...

He needs to go to the tabloid, wait a sec isn't ANW a tabloid already???

Anyways...I got a carton of eggs here, so every body grab one and throw it at him!

Ready...Aim...Fire....

[edit on 12-6-2009 by i_want_the_truth]

[edit on 6-12-2009 by Springer]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join