It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth - Somebody Please Give It To Me!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by curious_soul

Good Post. I would like to ad, as I forgot in my last post:

Contary to popular belief, The Pentagon DID have air-defense, pre 9/11 - Did these also malfunction along with everything else?, highly unlikely.

"STAND DOWN", must have been said more than just once on the day.

Why did the FBI collect all the camera footage (in record speed) from the Pentagon and all Surrounding areas/buildings that would have captured impact of Flight 77?

Why has only 1 been released? This footage still does not prove a Boeing 757 hitting the Pentagon - Check the date of release - they had time to check it and edit if needed?

Who is the unidentified man who supposedly helped Lloyd the cab driver pull out a 200+ pound, 40ft tall light pole out of his cab's windscreen, and then simply drove off without being seen or heard of again by another living soul?

Why does Lloyd suddenly change his entire story, while being investigated by CIT? - Because He realized He had been caught out and even admits off camera, but with audio still recording that "Im just a little man, I don't have anything to do with those things, it's for people with the Money"

The FAA changed their Flight Path to Fit CIT's investigation conclusions that there was in Fact a North Annex Approach, do to solid eyewitness testimony amongst other things, -BUT the FAA still is adamant that Flight 77 still hit the Pentagon.

The actual original Official Story released, before the FAA changed their mind stated that Flight 77, made a South Approach towards the Pentagon

The fact that the FAA was delayed by the FBI/unknown others to carry out a routine crash investigation of Flight 93. This would have to be the first time in US history that the FAA, would be withheld/delayed to investigate a commercial passenger aircraft?

All of this Chaos, Destruction, Confusion and Failure BY THE MOST ADVANCED Military & Intelligence Agencies in the world and then later stated by the FBI, that 6 of the box-cutter wielding hijackers are still alive? - What does this add up to? = BULLS###

A lot of people will try and say that these were built differently than others, & not as stable, but there is significant information widely available given by people who worked on and designed the buildings that say otherwise.

The World Trade Centre Towers 1,2 & 7, were the first steel and concrete structured buildings in HISTORY, and hopefully the last to apparently 'collapse' from fires and some damage.

Check out all other buildings in the past that have had extreme multiple floor fires and burnt for hours & hours - A lot longer than WTC Towers.

Have a look at the other few WTC buildings, which were more damaged and had more extreme fires than WTC 7?

Did the other WTC buildings 'collapse' into their own footprint?

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Skyline666]

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Skyline666]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by notreallyalive
Ok as far as jet fuel weakening the steel, there are two things to be considered. There isnt just jet fuel burning, there are the other parts of the plane like plastic seating and office furniture, paper, construction materials burning. These things could raise the temp of the fire.

Also, I find it hard to believe that if you heat steel to 1100 degrees for an extended period of time that it would not weaken to some degree. I am not saying it would melt it, but that it could weaken it enough for failure at some points in the structure.

I understand how it feels that 1100 degrees would do some damage eventually, but think of it this way. Say it takes 1000 degrees to melt cement (this is only an example), the Arizona sun at 100 degrees is not EVER going to melt cement no matter how long it's exposed, it simply isn't possible because of the laws of physics.

The 1100 vs 3000 thing isn't my idea, it's taken from the professionals on ae911truth.org who have done the scientific measurements. (They also included flammables and incendiaries like printer paper, chairs, etc.)
There's, also on that site, a picture of a huge fire that completely engulfed a building in Asia; it burned for days and left the unbent frame of the building 100% intact.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

And a lot of the Jet Fuel explosion, consuming a lot of the fuel went straight out the windows and the impact area

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   

I apologize if I missed the guys name. I admit to a little skimming.

I'm very disappointed in you. Some of us spend hours upon hours writing these posts out and providing sources and you skim? How are you expected to learn anything or have an educated opinion if you don't even read and look at everything? Unbelievable.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
Usually I'm called a disinfo agent. Or I'm asked who is paying me, the CIA, FBI, etc.... It's really childish.

How could you earn such a reputation in the few days that you have been registered here?

Reputations are earned over a longer period of time. Perhaps you're a previously banned member who's returned under a new name?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by tezzajw
Reputations are earned over a longer period of time. Perhaps you're a previously banned member who's returned under a new name?

His previous nickname is "Brad James" who was banned yesterday. His real name is Troy. Google "Troy from West Virginia" to find out more about him.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   

reply to post by Redpillblues

I do think it is hard to believe that the greatest mass illusion ever could be done in a way that would have taken 100's if not 1000's of people to coordinate and not one of them felt the guilt or pride to run out and say I was part of it. The government cannot keep anything secret without some "unknown source" blabbing stuff to a news agency. How could this be any different?

There woudn't need to be that many "you-and-I, average" people involved. There are videos on this if you search, but it's possible even the people spraying on the nano-thermite explosive didn't know they were doing it. Is was sprayed on, and may have looked just like, the spray they would normally spray on for fire protection upgrade. This is speculation but makes sense as "nano" means down to particle sized, not even visible it's so small.

Also blasting cords aren't needed any longer as everything can be done by radio, or whatever, signal.

The floors that got the fire protection upgrade "happened to be" the exact floors that got hit by the airplanes a year later. Again, please check out the facts - don't trust me simply because I'm posting it here.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by notreallyalive]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by _BoneZ_

Originally posted by tezzajw

His previous nickname is "Brad James" who was banned yesterday. His real name is Troy. Google "Troy from West Virginia" to find out more about him.

The same guy who records people without there knowledge?..I would suspect that is borderline illegal,if not completely illegal..

The same guy spouting off anti semetism? spouting the N word like its water..

It makes sense now..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Ok I think you are over reacting. I just read through it all very quickly. I am trying to do several things at once. It was not intentional. I made a mistake and I admitted it.

However, having said that you seem a bit guilty of the same

I responded to your question about dropping the book and gave you a rebuttal but you must have missed it.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Redpillblues

TroyFromWV is a hero. He does a great job of exposing the charlatans and liars in the truth movement.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

Do you believe a 757 lies beneath that field in Shanksville?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:55 PM
link   

I apologize if I missed the guys name. I admit to a little skimming.

Please feel free to skim =)
We all have lives to live (meaning we're busy and don't have all day to read). This should be about truth, not ego.

A thank you to all those who worked very dilligently and shared their experience and time would certainly be appreciated

I personally feel you've been open, interested, and appreciative!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

What do you mean by beneath the field?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:57 PM
link   

Well thanks. I do appreciate everyones hard work and willingness to discuss the topics. I am not perfect. Really I am trying to do this right, but at times I fail. Guess I am just human. I appreciate your encouragement though.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

That's where officials say most of Flight 93 was; underground. Do you believe that?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I know I am 11 pages late, and I am not even gonna tread through this swamp of garbage.

But, am I the only one who noticed the irony in a heavily religious guy claiming that if you have 100 versions of the truth, what is the truth?

How many chapters of Christianity are there? Oh thousands? Ok, so your all full of #? Ok good, thanks for clearin that up.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Well if you mean there is a semi intact airplane under the ground then no I wouldnt believe that. If you are saying that there are a bunch of relativey small pieces embedded in the ground, then yes I would find that to be possible. I am not saying it is fact, just feasible.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by king9072

Well welcome aboard. Not sure what you mean by comparing religion to 911 and various versions, but I am willing to listen and reply.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

If you are saying that there are a bunch of relativey small pieces embedded in the ground, then yes I would find that to be possible.

Then regardless of how intact it was, you believe most of Flight 93 was buried deep underground after it allegedly crashed?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

Well first lets find out what you mean by DEEP underground? Also, what percent of it do they say is DEEP underground?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join