It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

911 Truth - Somebody Please Give It To Me!

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
TroyFromWV is a hero. He does a great job of exposing the charlatans and liars in the truth movement.

You are the only one in this thread that has been proven to be the dishonest one. You should start doing a great job of exposing yourself. You have much to learn.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by grapesofraft
reply to post by ATH911

Well first lets find out what you mean by DEEP underground? Also, what percent of it do they say is DEEP underground?

They said they had to dig 15 feet below the 10 foot deep crater to reach it and a total of 45 feet to reach it all. They say 80 percent of the plane was in the ground. That is the official story. Do you believe that?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:11 PM
link   

However, having said that you seem a bit guilty of the same
I responded to your question about dropping the book and gave you a rebuttal but you must have missed it.

Oh I didn't miss it. I just chose not to respond at the moment.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

I could see that as being possible. Do you know did the plane fall to the ground or was it under acceleration from the engines as it crashed, also do they know about what angle it hit? I think it hit like almost perpendicular to the ground.

Also, was the ground moist, or bone dry, or somewhere in between? I seem to remember it being kind of muddy.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by grapesofraft]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapinbatsisaltherage
The truther movement is about seeking the truth. We want the truth. The truther movement is not about declaring what the truth is, just that there is clearly a lie and we deserve to know why we were lied to and what really happened. Please read The New Pearl Harbor and Debunking 9/11 Debunking!

Well who are we going to trust to "declare what the truth is"...the Government? How can we know it is clearly a lie without knowing what exactly the lie is and have some truth to compare it to?

The truth is the Truther movement was started as counter psy ops by Islamic fundamentalists, after it was realized that direct military confrontation with the west was a medieval wet dream.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

I could see that as being possible. Do you know did the plane fall to the ground or was it under acceleration from the engines as it crashed, also do they know about what angle it hit? I think it hit like almost perpendicular to the ground.

Officially is flew under power into the ground at a 45 degree angle, not almost perpendicular. They say most of it went underground, but left this crater, not a hole. Do you believe that official story?

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Are you willing to present any credible evidence that 911 was an INside Job.

And please...dont bring up plumes (squibs)

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Big Unit
Are you willing to present any credible evidence that 911 was an INside Job.

I've already shown irrefutable evidence in my many posts in just this thread alone. Not only have I proven you wrong at every turn, you haven't responded to any fact I've posted. You have not posted one piece of evidence to counter my claims. Actually, no debunker has yet been able to counter my claims.

In other words, I've already presented it. You've just chosen to ignore it all and not counter it with any proof. I've won, you're discredited. Game over. Thanks for stopping by.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by _BoneZ_]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   

reply to post by ATH911

Also, was the ground moist, or bone dry, or somewhere in between? I seem to remember it being kind of muddy.

Well you see people walking on it, trucks driving on it, and big heavy excavators on it all without sinking and only leaving simple track marks in the grass as with normal ground, so you tell me.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

That crater is like a jar of ragu..Its in there somewhere!!

i would consider it dry as far as a farmers feild goes..My have been tilled under for the season..

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redpillblues
reply to post by ATH911

That crater is like a jar of ragu..Its in there somewhere!!

It's supposed to be under there, just haven't seen much evidence of it coming out. In fact, we've only seen one piece being dug out that SPreston showed was planted by the excavator's bucket.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 11:30 PM
link   
9/11 truth is a movement that seeks the truth. They don't have to figure out who, what, where, when, or why. They only have to show that the official investigation provided faulty explanations and did not take into account all the facts. 9/11 truth seeks an independent investigation by unbiased and respected professionals who are willing to follow the evidence wherever it may lead.

The official investigation did not do that, as has been shown time and time again. They did not 'look' for explosives, they admitted that, therefore they found none. They failed to answer questions that raise important points. They stifled inquiries into their investigation. They wrote proprietary software to 'prove' how WTC7 collapsed, while not allowing others to peer review that software for errors or discrepancies.

The official explanation is no explanation at all because it can't be independently verified and failed to take into account all the facts.

That is really all that needs to be said.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by theyreadmymind]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by theyreadmymind

Great post. I gave you a star. I see where you are coming from on this. You do not need all the facts just enough to say there are some discrepencies or errors of omission in the original report.

I would guess to get someone unbiased they would have to be hired by a group of private individuals. Unless you have a better idea.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by ATH911

So are you saying thhat they did not dig most of that plane out of the ground. If that is true then I would begin to question what they have to say about it as well.

I do have one point to make. One thing I could easily be led to believe is that flight 93 was actually shot down, but nobody wants to admit to it. Not because of a huge conspiracy where the whole thing was executed by the government, but one where the President knows there is one more out there and he does anything he needs to do to bring it down.

I could see how you might try to hide that. Not that it is justified in anyway to hide it.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:11 AM
link   
reply to post by grapesofraft

The paul thompson 911 timeline is very good, it might be what your looking
for for this.

www.historycommons.org...

It was used for the film 911 press for truth that you can find on google video.

video.google.com...

I still have trouble watching this video cause it makes me sad
and angry at the same time, we werelied to and they have
undeniable proof of it in the 911 hearings, they caught them red handed.

Good Luck !

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Ex_MislTech]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Ex_MislTech

Thanks dude. You always have the best info. I need to hang out with you.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by 12m8keall2c

If an agreement cannot be reached by the majority of 911 truthers then how can anyone call it the truth?

They can't. Inconsitencies throughout, on both sides, merely provide a venue for the divide to further - perpetuate.

JFK. Anyone?

The 911 timeline by paul thompson has yet to be disproven, and it is
the foundation for the film 911 press for truth.

They did not find the smoking gun, but they proved the administration
was lying about many things and refused to answer many of their
questions on the event.

No one has debunked this film or the timeline.

Period.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Thanks dude. You always have the best info. I need to hang out with you.

I'd be glad to hang out with you anytime, or anyone that wants to
have a discussion on this or anything that has happened in the US
over the last few decades.

I will not entertain the ppl that want to yell in my face with rage
without evidence and proof, and just try to shout me down.

I do not have all the answers, but I have been reading a great deal
for many years and have developed a fair filter for facts.

As always...

Good Luck to you all !

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Unit

Your NWO proof is well provided by one who used to work for them.

Confessions of an Economic hitman

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Exactly,

Flag & Star.

This is what most uninformed people need to be familiar with first, the history behind ,and the highly aggressive & strategic tactics of the NWO, TPTB or what ever you want to call them.

[edit on 13-6-2009 by Skyline666]

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join