It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is Above Top Secret

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by godcentral
quote: SamaraMorgueAnn
------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Either faith alone. Or nothing!

quote: SamaraMorgueAnn

...Have some faith!

Just curious of what faith are you?

I am of the faith that we were created by the Creator. And one does not need to have a religion or be religious to do good rather than ill. And that when there is some ill happening, that one can use their mind to see how to help that situation out, to the best of their ability.

I am of the faith that one can (and should) care about ones self, and others. To not EXPECT some kind of reward. To get the reward by doing the deed, and that alone is one of the most fulfilling experiences. To see that you have made a difference in someones life. When you came up to them, seeing that they were crying, and you said a few things, in your own peculiar and unique ways...and now you see them again, and they are laughing and having a fun time...well, that to me is what type of faith I am.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
I know Bobbo. You're frustrated because you're looking for what YOU want to find. And you were hoping that it might be in this post. So it wasn't. At the same time...why do you have to be so brusque? So bruising? When maybe at a later date, I'll be looking around for something I want to find...and perhaps, you won't have it in your post. Maybe I won't waste my time saying anything, then.

[Edited on 5/2/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

quite frankly, if there was something i was looking for- regarding faith, or pretty much anything in regards to my life, i definitely wouldn't be looking on ATS, and especially not in your posts.

quite frankly, if you DIDN'T find something that you were looking for in my posts, I would hope you would say something, so i could clear it up, and find what it is you wanted.

and at least my posts make sense

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 09:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
excuse me! although i share some of your sentiments the bit were you have set up some kind off wall against those who wish to start a battle with you and that those who do so will be cursed is just a bit unnecessary for the whole idea is to hear what all have to say including the bad. if your magic is capable of such things i would indeed be careful for there are many out there with powers and spells to return such bad karma.
i wish u well in your beautiful garden.
my choice will be with faith.

Well, well, well. And who have we got here? Someone who doesn't need protection? Are you trying to tell me that you have not ever needed to fight for your rights? No one has EVER come upon you in your vulnerability and only accepted you for how you were, without trying to tamper with your very own self?

I'd bet the farm that we don't need any type of protection from you- and rest assured, were you to approach me in a physical manner, my baseball bat, or the black jack under my bed is more than enough protection.

We've all had to fight for our rights at times, but words and evidence are a lot more powerful than creating our own gardens

so i'd put my faith in... uh... faith anyday.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:26 PM
link   
Maintaining a garden of earthly delights for the enjoyment of all creatures is more fulfilling than a promised land any day.

Oh before I forgot - but what is paranormal about that?

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobbo
i wish i could use profanity in the post, sice i feel it would be the only way to express the anger produced after i realized i wasted 5 minutes reading that.

not too say that it's not a good post, with some good points. but it's... odd, to say the least.

100% Agreed... what is this? This stuff is way out there, bash me all you want... you're just proving your own ignorance.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Originally posted by Bobbo
i wish i could use profanity in the post, sice i feel it would be the only way to express the anger produced after i realized i wasted 5 minutes reading that.

not too say that it's not a good post, with some good points. but it's... odd, to say the least.

100% Agreed... what is this? This stuff is way out there, bash me all you want... you're just proving your own ignorance.

you embody the kinetic bias. you must lean towards a proprioceptive/tactile bias to understand the signifigance of the post. the world is being polarised into two camps, the creators and the destroyers. we mime the dance of shiva. choose your destiny.
it is funny that a paragraph that starts with 'what is this?', ends with 'you're just proving your own ignorance.' get it?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
you embody the kinetic bias. you must lean towards a proprioceptive/tactile bias to understand the signifigance of the post. the world is being polarised into two camps, the creators and the destroyers. we mime the dance of shiva. choose your destiny.
it is funny that a paragraph that starts with 'what is this?', ends with 'you're just proving your own ignorance.' get it?

Oh... gee, was I supposed to post a paragraph? OOPS!... I didn't know that I was trying to go for impressing people with paragraph layout. I thought the rule was no grammar error.

You went off topic just to tell me that?!
wow, I must have really got on your nerves.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:52 AM
link   

I am of the faith that we were created by the Creator.

So are you a Christian then?

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shugo

Oh... gee, was I supposed to post a paragraph? OOPS!... I didn't know that I was trying to go for impressing people with paragraph layout. I thought the rule was no grammar error.

You went off topic just to tell me that?!
wow, I must have really got on your nerves.

no, you didn't(get on my nerves). not at all.
but, you're definitely missing the point. i never went off topic at all.
and, incidentally, you did post a paragraph, albeit a short one.
ciao for now.

posted on May, 3 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by MaskedAvatar]

You know, MA, I am trying to figure that out myself but I'm not one to move posts without giving the benfit of the doubt. Because I may not fully understand is no reason to pitch it. I'll give it a little time to develop.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by MaskedAvatar
Maintaining a garden of earthly delights for the enjoyment of all creatures is more fulfilling than a promised land any day.

Hi Masked Avatar. The reason this is in the Paranormal Studies is because it takes "Mind Control" to fashion ones life.
If you can't get out of bed because you're so depressed then you can't get out and do things that would otherwise enhance your life.

When you find yourself in a state of depression and no one else is around to stimulate you back into circulation, or motivate you out of it, then you have to use your OWN mind and CONTROL it to work for you and not against you. The first thing you can do is to start to think about whatever it was in your whole life's experience, that made you feel nice inside. Like if the thought of looking at the ocean, it's waves rolling in, it's sounds, it's smell and the feeling, just being there....if that is what made you feel so good, then think about it.
The next feeling you may get, is actually a feeling of worthwhileness. Meaning, your life is more worth while than it was just a few minutes ago when you were thinking about what was making you depressed.

Take this as an example. Think of the color pink. Soft gentle pink. Just think pink.

Now, think of the sky in the evening time when the sun is going down and how everything turns pink. The roof-tops, the sand, the people's faces...everything glows pink. That is a warm picture. You can use that to calm yourself down and realize there is another day and there is beauty in it, fun, excitement. There is something out there for everyone. Take your mind off of the difficulties just for awhile and you'll be able to control your own mind easier.

This is not just a "one-step" thing. You must develop your mind in order to have it do what you would like to see in your life, instead of that which disturbs you all the time. It's not soul-searching. It's paying attention to what you are thinking. And then acting on it. It's having faith in your thought forms after you have done the work.

It is also a magical experience when you find that you can indeed control your own mind and you're getting better at it all the time.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The first thing you can do is to start to think about whatever it was in your whole life's experience, that made you feel nice inside. ....if that is what made you feel so good, then think about it.
The next feeling you may get, is actually a feeling of worthwhileness. Meaning, your life is more worth while than it was just a few minutes ago when you were thinking about what was making you depressed.

While generally, Samara, I think you're a nut-- you do make a point I agree with here.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   

..... we mime the dance of shiva. choose your destiny.....

I really enjoyed that, Billybob! I'm familiar with those awesome stories.
Like Kali, I may 'appear' Blacker than Death. At the same time, I am a shining light in the night. As you are!

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by astrocreep
a little time to develop.

Hello Astrocreep! Alrighty then. Let's say, for a joke this is in the Paranormal Studies. Because there are TOO many minds undeveloped, you could say, just one small lesson in teaching them how to use their mind is like having a Paranormal experience when they finally do use their mind.

Any how. Paranormal is not just about black magic, like some of us would 'think', here. I've read some of the posts I've received for this and they seem to contradict themselves as well as not fully grasp that there are other meanings to a word than one alone.

Even if the word "garden" in the dictionary only meant "garden" as you know it. Doesn't mean that word is only used in that context. Now when your mind is a bit more developed... you tend to realize that kind of artistry, of communication. O.k. Don't like garden??? Let's talk about the OCEAN!!!

NO! Let's talk about the FULL MOON. Mwahahaha!

www.flamelcollege.org...
Now if you think that you're going to communicate with any other forms of life without your brain intact, well, you should read this over againandagainandagain, because those forces use their mind and very well.

www.geocities.com...

[Edited on 5/6/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:18 AM
link   
I just didn't have time to do more than scan yesterday. I have a few other forums to hit as well but I understand. If you expect to use your mind for OBE, telepathy or any other paranormal related experience, you have to have control over it first before you can use it to control all these other things.

The garden analogy is fine for me. I raise a veggie garden every year. I think this has helped me understand why I find it so pleasing to spend time tending it.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:29 AM
link   
what is she talking about thats just weird and believe me i know weird

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Perhaps you haven't toiled enough to understand.
The mantra of the insane. The chorus of the one loon choir. Interesting post but please do everybody a favor and refrain from the "You haven't found the truth because you aren't ready for it yet" bull#.

Pz

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Preest

Perhaps you haven't toiled enough to understand.
The mantra of the insane. The chorus of the one loon choir. Interesting post but please do everybody a favor and refrain from the "You haven't found the truth because you aren't ready for it yet" bull#.

I am liking you more every day, Preest!

People that go screaming about how they have the ultimate wisdom/knowledge usually do so in order to convert others for the sake of justifing their own beliefs to themselves. It is the herd mentality where you can't be wrong if everyone around you agrees. If you truly know something then there is no reason to vehemently coerse others that your beliefs have value because you already know they do and do not require someone patting you on the shoulder.

Just my opinion.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Well, I don't believe in labeling you crazy, a loon, or insane. Why? Because I actually understood the point. It's not so different from the Zeta Service-to-Self and the Service-to-Others ideals.
www.zetatalk.com...

It's not so different from Buddhism, in that buddhists are opposed to violence and cruelty of any kind. The Buddha dined with "untouchable" outcasts and taught people to let go of attachments and illusion.

Here we have a separation of ideals (according to SamaraMorgueAnn ) between those of peace and those of destruction.

The only problem is this has been predicted many, many times. The innocent want a place to hide, prosper, and grow in their Garden of Eden, convinced that those who destroy will be complacent enough to sate their destructive tendancies on each other. Unfortunately, those destructive types would rather chase down the innocent than chase their own.
Classic predator and prey mentality.

So for all the challenged thinkers to the original post, here is a quick key:
Those who desire to work, and enjoy the fruits of their labors of mind, heart and body = think Star Trek.
Those who destroy others progress after they have destroyed their own = think Road Warrior.

If you have never seen these...go get a video membership.

posted on May, 4 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A persons experiences are important if they have learned something.
What should they do after thus has occurred? I would think, share it with others. For in sharing, not only do they HELP others, they also help themselves by listening TO, others experiences.

Why go put a box over your head or stick it in the ground like an ostrich would do? Out of fear. Hm. Well, that doesn't help anyone nor does it help oneself along.

I wouldn't throw crumbs out to those who I care for. Nor would I desire crumbs to be thrown at me. Albeit, some will throw crumbs and others will give manna. O.K?

Wherefore, I have not only LEARNED, I have been given a Creators dues. I have earned a place for myself to do certain things. NOW! ... what I am doing right now, is preparing these wonderful folks I'm talking to, for the alien groups which are on their way. They're all decent and good. It's just a matter of perspective. Hmhmhm. And you really must use your mind in order to understand perspective. And putting fear in perspective is a good thing to do. Irrational fears are self-destructive. Intelligence is constructive.
Words can be so twisting, even the Bible is difficult to understand because of the words that are used. (Well they're already here! Except that's not the point.)

(ZeddicusZulZorander...very brilliant. ! )

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join