It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THIS is Above Top Secret

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
And I'll Tell You Why.

You here, the garden of people are the 'fruits' of the garden. The scents, the feelings, the appearance,
the ambiance, the experience.

When you walk in to a beauuutiful garden. What do you see? Well I'll tell you. You see something you
want to be IN. You feel warmed, delighted and you are comforted by your surroundings. You forget about
'wild animals' or threats or dangers. You feel safe and you feel happy.

When I came into this world, I came into a garden of ills. The first thing I felt was anger. Not happiness.
Sorrow. When you hear someone say, "that's the way it is", or "that's the way it's suppose to be", they are telling
lies. It is NOT suppose to be like that.

The reason the garden is such a mess and there are only pockets of progress and beauty, only here and
there...is because too many have put down their tools and stopped working. They have even gone over to others'
areas to stomp on their progress and litter on their efforts.

Now, therefore!

There is going to be a split. Just like a cell splits. Not this way though. Two completely different areas.
One area. Those who desire to work, and enjoy the fruits of their labors of mind, heart and body. And, another
area. Those who destroy others progress after they have destroyed their own. A split. Straight through the
center.
Therefore, NOW the cell splitting example will be good to use. The cells that split and multiply in the good
garden, are toward more beauty, more excellence. And the cells that split in the destructive garden are like
cancer cells expanding to self-destruct and terminate all THEIR efforts.

Now is the time to pick and choose where you would like to be. AND. There are no physical boundaries
or markings being placed on you. This here is your OWN choice. And you choose what you are doing by your
own thoughts, desires and efforts. Either faith alone. Or nothing!
It's that simple.

And now, I'll tell you why this is Above Top Secret. Because, it is not being spoken of. ANYWHERE. It is
only now, just now, being told. This lives underneath the surface of everything. And you won't be able to see
it as the way it has now been spoken. You will see the results though. In everything! And don't you, from the
destructive garden, come to me with your ignorance and try to start a battle with me. There is a wall in place
which you won't even be able to see. That wall keeps you out. That wall is made of mirror. Everything you
think, feel and do towards me will immediately be reflected back at you and you will pay the consequences.
And all you who desire to know what you can do to make your situation on earth a better place, you will
see that wall and pass right through it, to find, naturally, your place in existence. To you, that wall is a
magnetic light which draws you forward and helps you in. That same wall to all others of no decent intent, is like a curse. It forces them away, further and further
into their own self-made darkness. Isolating until finally.
Death.

And here we are in our garden. I will now speak some words. Such as, the Creator has created, you too,
being made in that one's image, are creators as well. When we create, it is out of our desires. When we feel
greatly towards something, and travail a long time through experiences, and that desire still is with us. It
is a point of execution of your plans. At that point then, you may begin to place the building blocks in the
foundation. This is when you begin to see, physically, the results of your laboring, through with your desire, to this point. You've earned the right to have your structure built. And all of us will help, however we know
to do, to build this, your earned-into-existence, structure.

Where there is a point, it will be brought into the garden for planting. Therefore now. Cheer Up! All you
hard at work who have seen your labor and that it was good. Things ARE getting better. Have some faith!

And for those not of the good garden. Oh! That you were never born!

[Edited on 5/2/2004 by SamaraMorgueAnn]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:17 PM
link   
i wish i could use profanity in the post, sice i feel it would be the only way to express the anger produced after i realized i wasted 5 minutes reading that.

not too say that it's not a good post, with some good points. but it's... odd, to say the least.

(post by godcentral removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:32 PM
link   
What in the hell are you talking about!?!?!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I know Bobbo. You're frustrated because you're looking for what YOU want to find. And you were hoping that it might be in this post. So it wasn't. At the same time...why do you have to be so brusque? So bruising? When maybe at a later date, I'll be looking around for something I want to find...and perhaps, you won't have it in your post. Maybe I won't waste my time saying anything, then.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
That is a good way to approach ones life. If more people could do this, there would definitely be more good in this world. I'll take the advice and create my own garden.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:37 PM
link   
AD5673, Perhaps you haven't toiled enough to understand. Hey! Here's another puzzle. Look at my demonic looking avatar. Now look at your Jesus of Nazareth avatar. What's the difference?

Now look at your language. Now look at mine and ask the same question.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
AD5673, Perhaps you haven't toiled enough to understand. Hey! Here's another puzzle. Look at my demonic looking avatar. Now look at your Jesus of Nazareth avatar. What's the difference?

Now look at your language. Now look at mine and ask the same question.

Thats.... deep

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by IMMORTAL
That is a good way to approach ones life. If more people could do this, there would definitely be more good in this world. I'll take the advice and create my own garden.

Wonderful! I'm happy to see others working their own gardens! There is so much all of us as individuals have to bring forth into flowering. Just think how much then, when all of our individual gardens are brought together, into the whole.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Never mind.....

Posted incorrectly..

[Edited on 5-2-2004 by darklanser]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:51 PM
link   
excuse me! although i share some of your sentiments the bit were you have set up some kind off wall against those who wish to start a battle with you and that those who do so will be cursed is just a bit unnecessary for the whole idea is to hear what all have to say including the bad. if your magic is capable of such things i would indeed be careful for there are many out there with powers and spells to return such bad karma.

i wish u well in your beautiful garden.

my choice will be with faith.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
excuse me! although i share some of your sentiments the bit were you have set up some kind off wall against those who wish to start a battle with you and that those who do so will be cursed is just a bit unnecessary for the whole idea is to hear what all have to say including the bad. if your magic is capable of such things i would indeed be careful for there are many out there with powers and spells to return such bad karma.
i wish u well in your beautiful garden.
my choice will be with faith.

Well, well, well. And who have we got here? Someone who doesn't need protection? Are you trying to tell me that you have not ever needed to fight for your rights? No one has EVER come upon you in your vulnerability and only accepted you for how you were, without trying to tamper with your very own self?

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 06:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
.....return such bad karma.....

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
AHAHAHAHAHA!

I love you SamaraMorgueAnn.

I knoe EXACTLY what you are talking about. I have been reading about it for the past couple of months and I can feel it happening.

It is when the revolution occurs and when Earth will change forever. There will be alot of natural disasters and such, and alot of things will happen amongst the people. The people on earth will be split into 2. The ones on the good garden will survive, and carry on to continue life on earth while the ones in the bad garden will self destruct. But it's the Earths way of taking out the bad apples.

If you all don't beleive me, think of it as natural selection. Those with the destructive traits are limiting the possibilities of further evolution, more so spiritual evolution, beacuse that is our next step towards evolution. Well, nature will discard of those who are limiting the possibilities of further evolution. It's natural selection, just not as most thought.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The Machine:

DUUUUUDE YOUR AVATAR!!! IT'S CRACKING ME UP!

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The way this thing looks, its beyond satanic LMAO:||:

its almost schizophrenic in a way

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by project_pisces]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't know what to say....

your post is interesting at the very least......... but I don't really see the big point your making.. or maybe there isn't one

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SamaraMorgueAnn
And I'll Tell You Why.

And don't you, from the
destructive garden, come to me with your ignorance and try to start a battle with me. There is a wall in place
which you won't even be able to see. That wall keeps you out. That wall is made of mirror. Everything you
think, feel and do towards me will immediately be reflected back at you and you will pay the consequences.
And all you who desire to know what you can do to make your situation on earth a better place, you will
see that wall and pass right through it, to find, naturally, your place in existence. To you, that wall is a
magnetic light which draws you forward and helps you in. That same wall to all others of no decent intent, is like a curse. It forces them away, further and further
into their own self-made darkness. Isolating until finally.
Death.

godcentral quote

Just curious of what faith are you?

project_pisces quote

The way this thing looks, its beyond satanic
its almost schizophrenic in a way

im wondering now whever your garden is beautiful. and about fighting for my rights. im scarier then your avatar, but seriously, like i said i think for a really beautiful garden u must listen to the bad just the same as the good. to impose a curse upon someone for there view, well well well.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Quiet Storm
The Machine:

DUUUUUDE YOUR AVATAR!!! IT'S CRACKING ME UP!

Yea! I thought the same thing! Hahaa. Funny. A dancing Hitler.

True, The Quiet Storm. All physicality is, is an encasement for our souls. If there is nothing inside the encasement...what's the point of it floating around being a waste of space, aimlessly drifting. We are at THE time...RIGHT NOW to realize this, once and for all, and begin our progression into the truest form of mankind. As Zarathustra had said, the "Superman" is the way to go. Now I don't know about that saying. Because it sounds too 'man-ish'. So, I'd say, for the fact there are genius children as well as women and men....Miracle Beings. That to me is an easier way to understand what's happening.

When the microscope can no longer pick up a picture of something on the plate, and yet there is evidence that the invisible thing, nevertheless exists...then yea, it's the evening time. Or the morning of the spiritual awakening.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode...i think for a really beautiful garden u must listen to the bad just the same as the good. to impose a curse upon someone for there view, well well well....

Hey kode, I know one must take into consideration the ups and the downs. After all, the spade that goes into the ground must be sharpened everytime you find it is becoming dull.

One must bend their back, even when one doesn't 'feel' like it, in order to pick up the rocks where they are found, and are not needed there. One must figure out where to put that pile of rocks so they don't have to work twice as hard the next time if they decide to expand their garden and need to do more digging.

Yea, those are the 'bad' stuff.

Even so, the hamburger and the fries, made in three day old shortening, may taste yummy...it would be better for you to go and get yourself some organically grown food, for the fact of the vitamins, because your body cannot survive happily without ITS requirements, nor can you enjoy yourself in your body, when your body is not healthy.

There is nothing wrong with being on the bad side, trying to find the good side. I was there. And now I'm not. So it's like, "Once she was BAD, and now she is not, anymore. No longer will you find her"

"Why? What happened to her? Did they kill her? " Hahhaa
- She only decided upon what was best for her, and there she went!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join