It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Admit this. admit it. when or if UFO/ET/ disclosure happens,YOU will not be able to mentally handle it. you have all the conspiracy books,youve seen all the....YOU will freak,cry and run for under your beds...YOU will be the first to scream in fear. THIS is why disclosure will NEVER happen. because,despite the "the government is fibbing and i demand the truth for us tax payers" comments,you cant handle the truth. and i couldnt either.

"human can't handle the truth"? oh right, so, covering 911 details was right, China government shooting students was right, governments controlling media was right, people here imprisoned or lost their job for talking "truth" was right, corruption was right, murdering was right ...

U think disclosure is scary? Then u should move to our dictatorship country where here is no truth "disclosure". And if more people think like u do, USA will become a dictatorship country soon too. Oh, welcome to hell.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:56 PM
link   
I really don't think the majority of semi educated everyday people would be overly surprised or panicked. Most people these days accept the fact that there is more then likely other intelligent life out there and it is only logical that they would want to investigate another civilization just as we have done in our own history. My own believe is some governments have encountered craft they know are not from this planet and there may have possibly been a crash or debris etc recovered from one of these. I highly doubt there had been any contact as we are to primitive and aggressive for that to take place for a century or two yet. We probably seem quite interesting though as were are a young species/planet and they are interested in how things are developing here and at what pace are we on to be interstellar space traveling species.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I dont believe the ET's visiting us are hostile because we'd be all ashes by now. They exist. They've been drawn in ancient cave paintings, famous Da Vinci paintings. Egyptian pyramids have some very resembling images etched in stone. Sumerians have it in thier writings as do Ancient Sanskrit from India. Peru has some pretty decent artifacts depicting what looks like space craft. Almost every ancient civilization from every corner of our planet indicates they (ET's) exist. Millions of sighting are occuring and increasing on a massive scale each year that passes. Too many inside people speak out about it. The Vatican accepts the fact Et's exists out there. The only thing that needs to occur.. is disclosure and a massive fleet landing on earth.

This doesnt mean the existance is 100%, but its a very, very strong indication that they do. Only from what our technology allows us to see.. (which is very limited) we can see hundreds of billions if not zillions of galaxies. Each galaxy consists of hundreds of billions of stars on average and many of them have planets in which I'm pretty sure at least some have intelligent life. If .02% of all planets have intelligent life, thats still millions of possible intelligent beings with advanced civilizations. This could be a real chance to know more about ourselves by getting to know others.. We are like fostered children not knowing who our parents are.

Also.. in my opinion, I think most of the world would handle and accept the fact we are not alone. Sure it will be a shock to some, but to many, it will such an enlightening experience they'll embrace it forever. I know I will!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

If what you say is correct then the world on that side of the pond at least has gone as soft as the Romans at the time of their down fall in 400 or so AD.

In the fall as you call it of 1940 the British were face with just such an invasion of Aliens. At that time just as alien as ET. Their leader spoke to them and to the last man they where prepared to fight with pitch forks if necessary. Naturally as in this time today it would not have worked but the sprit was there.

Anyway you have nothing to fear from ET if he wanted us we would have been his breakfast long ago.

Remember in July of 1947 the world didn’t go mad and for one day you had disclosure. Until the lies began

The same can not be said of the US government now there is something to be really afraid of.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Um, can we close these threads or something? Do we really need to have the "You can't handle the truth!" "Yes we can!" argument? It's been beaten to death, believe what you want and move on, you can't change other people.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
i could handle it. i could definitely handle it.
of course the 'possible' aftermath mayhem that ensued would be tough, but i'd be willing to go through it.

i honestly think it 'could" be a big but rational event. the government could spin the said happening in a very soothing way. a non-dramatic way. i bet it could be pulled off.

if i could ask for one thing in life to happen before i die, it would be the opportunity for straight up disclosure to happen. i honestly think people are ready.

(crosses fingers)

[edit on 6/12/2009 by zooplancton]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:00 AM
link   
If saying "duh" means freaking out, then I suppose so.

Personally I don't care if there is disclosure or not. Really it's just the secrecy of it that bothers me. Secrecy causes one to doubt, and it leads to too much speculation and such.

It's one thing to know the truth for yourself, it's another story to expect everyone else to know it. I'm pretty well sure there are ET's and I'm pretty sure they have visited from time to time.

So I quit caring about disclosure honestly. Am I supposed to believe what they say anyway? Thats one thing I find humorous about the topic. These people distrust the government, and yet expect the truth to be disclosed. And of course, if what is disclosed isn't inline what they feel is the "truth", then they will simply dismiss it.

One scary thing is all the nuts who made crazy claims trying to say "I told you so" and then try to tell everyone "how it is". Happens already, I imagine it would increase 100 times that. It seems most people just use aliens as a political excuse the majority of times. "oh the aliens want this, the aliens want that" stuff. Like because they are aliens and they say they got it from aliens it's supposed to be like an "authority". For all we know they could have an ant like social system, who wants that? I'm a huge skeptic when it comes to individual claims.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 03:52 AM
link   
WOW I can't believe no one gave the OP a flag or star for this thread but he sure has your hackles up. Touched a sore spot?

But you know... he is right... 80% of the population is NOT ready for the 'truth' and of all those that are so brave in here, or so sure they can handle the 'truth'

Would that not really depend on just what that truth is?

Many are so convince that disclosure will mean that aliens are kind and peace loving. Well they may be, and I hope they are...

but with all the abduction stories, the probing, the cattle mutilations, the Dulce blood labs, the disappearing people it would seem the opposite is true

What if THIS is the 'truth'?

Would you still be able to handle the 'truth'

Come on now be honest

[edit on 12-6-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269
Remember in July of 1947 the world didn’t go mad and for one day you had disclosure.

No but we are still debating one little saucer to this day. but they did go mad when Orson Wells broadcast the "War of the Worlds" History books have all but erased the suicides that day. It was that event that gave us the Brooking Report that set NASA policy not to tell

Sure mankind will rally in the face of the enemy... but that wasn't the question. I bet those that are sure the ET's are all ewok cuddly will be the worst hit when disclosure does not fit their preconceived beliefs

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Don't tell me what I can and cannot handle. You have no right to accuse me of that. Nice try.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I believe alot of us would be excited at first, excited that what we have been striving for, all our life, finally has been reached. However, after disclosure then what?

After disclosure I believe alot of us will feel cheated, angry,and dispondent. Alot of people will turn their anger to the governments, especially when information comes out to say that they have ALL known for a very long time. Demonstrations on the streets? maybe.

All I know is that I have been digging and meditating and experiencing all my life, when disclosure happens that will be and end to a chapter of my life and a new one will start, not necessarily on this earth mind you.

[edit on 12-6-2009 by franspeakfree]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:06 AM
link   

I can handle the disclsoure - I have been looking forward to it. Either the aliens will be horrible - ok, humans are horrible - or they will be nice - BRING IT ON.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:10 AM
link   

Speak for yourself pal,I have as have millions of others
on this wee blue ball, been looking forward to the day
when we are told and know the truth .
Fear is what holds the human race back!
I`d go and have a wee lie down if I was you!

[edit on 12-6-2009 by Elmer_Dinkley]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
dude you must be new around here or something

when the MSM says aliens are here and real

ATS will be screaming "PROJECT BLUE BEAM IS HERE!!!!!'

and other threads of this nature

we will be the ONLY ones who do NOT believe

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:50 AM
link   
I've seen an alien space craft, up close and personal. About 45 years ago, when I was 5 or 6, my sister and I saw a very large ship not more that 100 feet from us. It was hovering over the trees in our back yard. After an unknown period of time, it shot straight up into the sky, leaving nothing but a streak of light behind. Somewhat close to the effect of a ball of light shooting off into space. I'll never be convinced we didn't see what we saw. It was there and then it was gone. I know it wasn't of this world. I know we have kept our eyes skyward ever since hoping to see something that spectacular again but nothing for me, at least. I have had what I call dreams ever since but nothing I know for a certainty was real. I do know with certainty what I saw as a child. Fear can be a powerful emotion, but neither my sister nor I felt fear. Just awe at the sight. I wait on disclosure.

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 05:52 AM
link   
cheers to zorgon and others who replied like open minded adults. jeers to people like skepticperhaps who wanted this thread [tellingly] swept away.

i restate,with no intention to insult or troll, if/when we are told 'yes,we have neighbours' the world and YOU will not be able to handle it. you have all the alien books, you have the dvd's from conventions,but STARK REALISATION will MESS with your head in ways you CAN NOT,at this point,fully appreciate. the very idea of aliens,of NOT being alone in the universe,and yes,the POTENTIAL that we may be attacked [and i suspect it will take mere minutes to finish us off] will crush you emotionally. look at what this SIMPLE thread question has done! i am new on here. i DID join because ive seen things that worried me and when i asked an HONEST question...WRATH and Jibes. so my question is answered. about 3% of you agree with me and are open minded enough to accept the thread question,the rest had your ego bruised because i asked a question that made you confront a fear. it tells me that some of you need greater introspection and thought to what genuine disclosure will mean. 'nice' site!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:09 AM
link   
This is an overstatement. It's would be the same as for very intensive turbulances in an airplane. 95% of people will cry and shout all the time, 5% will just order free beverages and go to sleep.

Fact: everyone dies. Then why are we constatnly afraid of the inevitable moment? When the UFOs arrive, there is always a chance that many will die. So what? Better dies from an UFO/riots or in your luxiorious (and not safety) car?

Overstatement I say!

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 06:13 AM
link   
The scriptures themself - Holy Bible, etc.. were basically about contact with extraterrestrials who came to earth who saw mankind worshipping Gods, and decided to become those Gods both good, and evil, and control mankind thru the prophecies, etc...

God is suppose to be a vapor-like being
The Devil was suppose to be a vapor-like being too, but a creation of this main extraterrestrial life form, and in more touchable seeable form...

So yes They have been here for thousands of years controlling our lives, our destiny, etc.. For example creating wars, evil, hatred, love, help, charity, etc...

As far as I know these Devil like creatures exist in a plane of what you would call the Ghost World on earth, they can see, hear, touch you without ever being noticed.. They have given us clues in movies, tv, etc.. of their plane of existance.... As for the Ghost world = Spirits walking on earth, etc.. again this is where they live... Altho they do need to up their energy or being with a bit more energy to actually talk to us or scare us by playing with us, etc...

edit: to add that these beings walk amongst us, can go thru us, inject themselves in our bodies, etc.... or at least these Devil type beings can do these things.... oh!, and there seem to again TWO types of these beings... One created by the other - God Created these devils or these can be one being, but alas the one who calls Himself or theirself God can, and Has for thousands of years created the greatest issusion that man themself have yet to figure out, these beings can create things fast here on earth, as in a blink of an eye, these beings also can create again massive illusions, and are the greatest illusionists of all - as they have tricked mankind = all for again thousands of years...

[edit on 12-6-2009 by nowshining]
-Edit again - spelling

[edit on 12-6-2009 by nowshining]

posted on Jun, 12 2009 @ 07:58 AM
link   
I wouldn't run to my bed crying.

I'd find it very intriguing. Suddenly the world we live in would change, in thought anyway.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join