It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

YOU can't handle disclosure. yes,YOU!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   
To make the claim that I wouldn't be able to "handle" disclosure would be to make the assumption that you know and can comprehend my beliefs: Who are we? What are we? What is reality? What is our purpose in this reality? etc.

Do YOU know MY answers to all these questions? No? Well then I'm sorry to say, but you're in absolutely no position to claim what I would or wouldn't do in any "disclosure" situation.

It's fine to assume that a good majority of people in general may panic in the face of disclosure -- it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out... but to make that same claim against everyone, no matter their belief system and life experiences?

That, I'm afraid, is just naive. A lot to learn I'm afraid, a lot to learn.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Speak for yourself chief, many people on here... Including myself could handle the truth...... Regardless if it was harsh and ugly, or glorious and helpful..

I would rather stare truth in the face, and die having the answers to life.
Then to live this charade in darkness of whats really going on.

Before you go telling people how they would re-act and forcing your beliefs and opinions onto others, why don't you sit back and ask yourself... about all those brave people in this world. The brave who fight for your freedom, the brave that keep you safe at night, the brave who help saves lives every single day.. They don't just exist in the movies.. Just because your not one of them doesn't mean they don't exist.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think there may be some initial shock.

I would compare it to 1991 when our troops were poised to remove Saddam Hussein's bad boyz from Kuwait. The American mind set then "because we had already been pumped up" was were going to lose a lot of our guys in the initial push.

There probably are people at ATS that still remember the days before the attack began when General Colin Powell and James Baker were on out t.v.'s daily telling us how bad it was going to be.

We were braced and ready for the death tolls to rise.

However when the attack came and was basically over with inside of a week we all marveled at the overwhelming victory that our boys had just won with so little lost.

So no, I don't think there will be much of a problem. Of course there are idiots in the world that will cause isolated issues.

But in the end I myself do not think it will happen like most do and that part is in another post.

posted on May, 27 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
Admit this. admit it. when or if UFO/ET/ disclosure happens,YOU will not be able to mentally handle it.

No, my friend.

I'm past that part now.
I'm onto something else entirely.

Better catch up, too.

- Lee

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
part of the problem with most replies is, you feel because you've seen you tube footage etc, that somehow you are 'ready' for FULL HERE THEY ARE disclosure and you are not.

put web ego aside. put 'i dont agree' to one side and attempt to contemplate disclosure and all that means.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Nope. I'd find a nice alien senorita and sneak into her spaceship at night. :p Seriously though, it would be pretty scary.

posted on Jun, 1 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Speak for yourself. i certainly could handel it and am looking forward to our goernments coming clean with what they already know

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
now that more sightings are being seen,especially in China,would you finally agree with me? who knows,as we near the ever feared 2012,perhaps you will have time and opportunity test test your courage?

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join