It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:37 PM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

Perhaps the mingling of the DNA and the intertwining of lineages was planned as a way to make singling out the carriers before the appointed time difficult? Like a safety precaution taken to ensure the survivability of at least a few of the original genetic sequences.

Hello GuiltybyDesign

In thinking about this a little more I think you may be exactly right.

Historically we were once living in a matrilineal, matriarchal society and with god we evolved into a patriarchal society with only the lineage of the male given in the bible even though Israelites were not considered Jews unless their mother was a Jew, yet, they do not give the female lineage.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by DarksDeception

Anyway, we get to Genesis 6, as you have written, and the fallen angels did as Satan did, with the daughters of man. They populated the earth with this unclean seed, the nephilim (giants). So God destroyed the earth with the flood, and saved Noah and his family, as they were perfect in their genealogy. But the problem was that somehow there was some nephilim left after the flood.

My point is in relation to "aliens" being those fallen angels without human DNA, but they seek our DNA to try and create offspring with souls. This may be true with the abduction cases saying the "aliens" take seaman and ovum.

Octotom made referance to your theory in post earlier today, I'll have to find it but I believe he said that offspring cannot be judged, as others will be in the end. That would lend credence to your soul theory.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Here's an image of a serpent climbing the apparent apple tree, or tree of knowledge. What if man's original sin, or fall was combined with a DNA tampering by Evil. Hence the veil; in which we will have a coming apocalypse(unveiling).

Sure we 'modern' genius people can say all day long that it's just a tree with a snake, but c'mon. It is representative of DNA, combining with something it isn't supposed to.

Thoughts?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

Originally posted by Sundancer reply to post by spy66 Have you looked into the RH negative factor blood? Not doubting you, just wondering where these people might come from? Well from what i know moste of the people in Asia/China over 90% of the population have the Rh+ blod type. Did you know that Prince Charles has the blood type O Rh-negative?

Do an ATS search. There have been several threads related the the RH neg blood and the royals here.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign
Welcome to the fun, and all is forgiven for using Wikipedia as a source (I'm guilty of it as well, thanks to BlueCoat filters at work).

One thing I did see mentioned and wanted to put some focus on...

The seeds of the woman (Eve) and the Serpent (Satan) would fight against each other. Are we to take this as a literal translation of man against snake, or man against something completely different? Would this "different" being have the same genetic code as us, or would they be fully capable or missing some of it?

Reading further now, but wanted to put that out there.

It's interesting that you mention the comparison of the serpent to the double helix.. Makes me think of the Caduceus symbol.

You also gave me an amazing segue to introduce you to a book I read a few years ago about the comparison of DNA to a serpent. Although it's not about the serpent in Christian mythology, I think if you get a chance to read it, you'll find it has some relevant insight into this concept of ancient people's use of serpent symbolism. It's called The Cosmic Serpent: DNA and the Origins of Knowledge.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:44 PM
link   

TextThe seeds of the woman (Eve) and the Serpent (Satan) would fight against each other. Are we to take this as a literal translation of man against snake, or man against something completely different? Would this "different" being have the same genetic code as us, or would they be fully capable or missing some of it?
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

Very interesting! Where did you find that?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Or, what if in eating the apple, Adam and Eve bypassed God's orignal intention of revealing everything to them in time, when they could fully process, understand, and appreciate the cosmos?

What if their genetics, indeed, OUR genetics, needed time to grow to be able to handle the enomority of our existence? By eating the apple, would they have short-circuited something? Jumping that gun, as it were...

Excellent observation my friend!

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

The Bible, actually

Genesis 3:13-15

13 - "Then the Lord God said to the woman, "What is this you have done?"
The woman said, "The serpent decieved me, and I ate."

14 - So the Lord God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this,
"Cursed are you above all the livestock and all the wild animals!
You will crawl on your belly and you will eat dust all the day of your life.

15 - "And I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and hers; he will crush your head, and you will strike his heel."

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

We're making progress, can we put anything together from your Sara angle and guilty's snake?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign
Or, what if in eating the apple, Adam and Eve bypassed God's orignal intention of revealing everything to them in time, when they could fully process, understand, and appreciate the cosmos?

What if their genetics, indeed, OUR genetics, needed time to grow to be able to handle the enomority of our existence? By eating the apple, would they have short-circuited something? Jumping that gun, as it were...

Excellent observation my friend!

My take on Adam and Eve eating the apple is they disobeyed God's order and He placed it there to see if they could resist temptation. We all know the conclusion of that. They were evicted from the garden and their personal relationship with God. If memory serves they could communicate with the All Mighty anytime they wished while residing in the garden but when they left that relationship ended. By eating the apple they lost their innocence in God's eyes and were no longer worthy to be in His presence.

Although, that changed when Christ came and through Him we are able to reclaim a little of what was lost by Adam and Eves original sin. Christ made God more personable to humanity because He choose a human body to reveal Himself to us.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:02 AM
link   

I am getting ready to go to bed and on top of that I am a slow thinker, trying to look at all angles. I will try to look more deeply into it tomorrow. In the mean time, maybe GuiltybyDesign can come up with something, preferably something in addition to the bible. It is not important who but that someone can do it.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

I completely agree that them eating the apple was a direct confrontation and failure in the face of temptation, 100%.

And in theorizing the way we are, let me just state that this doesn't change my view on God one bit. It does, however, give me a lot more to think about when it comes to our history, origins, and our way BACK to where we should be.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by nasdack24k

I was thinking about the caduceus, double helix and serpent earlier also. Your caduceus, Guilty's sepent put together with Sancho's helix theory below, added to Liveandlearn with Sara or the nephilim would open a lot of doors. for the DNA angle.

Here's an image of a serpent climbing the apparent apple tree, or tree of knowledge. What if man's original sin, or fall was combined with a DNA tampering by Evil. Hence the veil; in which we will have a coming apocalypse(unveiling). Sure we 'modern' genius people can say all day long that it's just a tree with a snake, but c'mon. It is representative of DNA, combining with something it isn't supposed to.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Thank you for your insight. Goodnight.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Adam and Eve could communicate with the All Mighty anytime they wished while residing in the garden but when they left that relationship ended.
So they had a telepathic link with God until they made contact with the serpent. A change in the DNA?
OMG I wonder if Eve ate a Monsantos apple.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:20 AM
link   
John The Baptist speaking......
Matthew 3.7

"But when he saw many of the Pharisees and Sadducees come to his baptism, he said unto them, O generation of vipers,(literal lineage of demons?) who hath warned you to flee from the wrath to come?"

He goes on to tell these "vipers", or should I say lineage of the snake that they can be baptized, but "god" is going to burn their b*tts.

Matthew 24.7 "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places."..............earthquakes under the oceans??? seems like there have been several lately

Jesus is now talking to this "Elect". I'm guessing it would be the angelic lineage.

24.9 "Then shall they deliver you up to be afflicted, and shall kill you: and ye shall be hated of all nations for my name's sake."............Everyone's going to hate your b*tt.

I've notice a lot of people talking about time flying by, and the days getting shorter...Time speeding up?

24.22 "And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened."

Alright, not to keep putting biblical reference quotes in, but I'm making a point. The bible overall is directed at this Israelite lineage. Now in the Gospel of Matthew....Matthew is "relaying" what Jesus said. He goes on from the 'precursor's' above into how there would be an "Elect" chosen. How the Angels would then carry them up to heaven. Possibly, lifting them out of harms way, or the New World Order's way, until then a "trumpet" sounds. At the point when this sound, or vibration occurs is the "signal" from heaven...

After the trumpet we go from reading about the Elect to reading about the coming of the Son of Man. Is there a physical connection between the two? A transformation?

Also, in the book of Matthew, over, and over again...the Pharisees, and Sadducess are referred to as vipers....snakes, or could that be literal DEMONS??? Possibly in the coming years, these "Elect" will be able to see the Vipers/DEMONS as Jesus did.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:22 AM
link   

They had a walking, talking, seeing relationship with God in Eden. It was only after they had eaten the apple and it 'opened their eyes' did mankind cease to see God.

Either the sudden burst of the knowledge of good and evil short-circuited something in their brains, or the apple, by its ingestion, began to block genetic abilities and brain synapses?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by Jakes51

Adam and Eve could communicate with the All Mighty anytime they wished while residing in the garden but when they left that relationship ended.
So they had a telepathic link with God until they made contact with the serpent. A change in the DNA?
OMG I wonder if Eve ate a Monsantos apple.

Hahaha! That is funny and apparently God placed a Monsanto apple in the garden that apparently turned off the telepathic link as you stated. I agree with you that they must of had a telepathic link to the Almighty or something we have no idea how to categorize.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Jakes51]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

HA HA HA, okay, sorry to take up so much room........whoops okay, no clue.

WHY IS IT TOO HARD TO BELIEVE WHAT YOUR SEEING? Jesus continually talked about the "VIPERS". Why can't we believe, or at least investigate the possibility of these Demons being real, and just maybe we caught them on tape. Watch these videos. They are screwed up film, and they aren't altered.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

In response to a post by Jakes51

Could it be possible that ghosts are beings that can't shed their worldly imperfections?

Octotom says

I guess it could be possible. I would have to think about if that would jive with Hebrews 9.27.
This makes me think though. I believe that the Nephilim and "men of renown" spoken of in Genesis six are angel/human hybrids. I wonder if some of the ghosts that are seen could be their spirits, they're not human, they can't be judged because they're part angel. Maybe their spirits are just lingering because they have no place to go--not being entirely human or spirit being.

Very interesting stuff.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join