It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by strNick

Everyone may be the same at the basic core level including God, as you say, I wouldn't know.
The theory we are working on in this thread is DNA being the link to our inner spiritual self, psychic gifts, healing and so on. The conspiracy is that the ptb know how important DNA is to our spiritual evolution and are doing their best to stop us from evolving through tainted food, air and such.

There are people in this thread working very hard on a "theory", some are Christian some are not, but we are all seeking knowledge. We are using the bible as a form of reference and historical research. Like it or not the bible is a history book of sorts and was also a good reference book for many things. Pork is unclean, don't eat = they didn't have the ability to safely store food back then and getting bad pork would kill them.

You have your answers, we're looking for ours.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer
reply to post by strNick

Everyone may be the same at the basic core level including God, as you say, I wouldn't know.
The theory we are working on in this thread is DNA being the link to our inner spiritual self, psychic gifts, healing and so on. The conspiracy is that the ptb know how important DNA is to our spiritual evolution and are doing their best to stop us from evolving through tainted food, air and such.

There are people in this thread working very hard on a "theory", some are Christian some are not, but we are all seeking knowledge. We are using the bible as a form of reference and historical research. Like it or not the bible is a history book of sorts and was also a good reference book for many things. Pork is unclean, don't eat = they didn't have the ability to safely store food back then and getting bad pork would kill them.

You have your answers, we're looking for ours.

Yeah, I didn't mean to criticize too harshly. I see what you guys are working on. However, Christian, Muslim, or any other faith that involves the existence of god, angels, and other deities are simply assuming or believing in a theory that cannot be proven.

So, while it is good that you guys are working on something, I am not sure its safe to build a theory upon another unsubstantiated theory.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Wow, Great post! I read this and it really makes a lot of sence. Flag and star to you.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by napayshni57

I will definitely put that book on my reading list, thanks for the heads up.

The Russians proved that DNA can be altered with sound and vibration. Applesandoranges left a great link last night that made reference to the 144,000 being a vibration al frequency that changes DNA. It also made reference to angelic humans.
video from applesandoranges

For all we know the activation might be already started but its what they choose to do when it is activated is what is important. Perhaps that is why we have more people on drugs for mental disorders than ever before.

I think most of us believe this to be the case.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Raider of Truth

I seriously think spiritual evolution is coming a strang longness is in me and i'm not into all that hippy pot smoking, or golden dawn crap but i myself feel like "something" is coming and it's gonna be GOOD and massive!

With your attitude I'm sure you'll be one of the people who wake.
Thanks for the giggle.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thank you VERY MUCH for that link. I watched the first two minutes but I'm going to have to wait till later tonight to watch the rest - Internet running way to slow right now.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Here is my opinion,

I do believe in exalted personages. I do believe the reason why we are here is because we were physically born of exalted parents. I don't believe we were created out of the dust, but that man and woman (not as we know today... something closer to Homo Erectus) was born of exalted parents, raised to adulthood, and having children of their own. After many years of evolution, here we are today.

I do not believe that Homo Erectus came from Homo Habilis or a common ancestor. I believe that Homo Erectus was born of the "gods" literally. The success of Homo Habilis was used as a benchmark of when to populate the world with "godly" seed.

So I do believe in evolution and sexual creation, but not through dust or magic words.

What does "god" and his wife look like? Probably something along the lines of early Homo Erectus.

What does our spirit look like? Like our parents. Body changes in form over time due to evolution, but spirit never evolves.

What do you think of this?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPen

I don't think this thread has anything to do with being a fr**king bible thumper. I think Sundancer pointed out she only 'sourced' from the bible lure.

I think it is a book that is like swiss cheese; full of holes, and loose ends. However, it somewhat of an old 'book'; which is full of tales that more than predate christianity.

If she's correct with a DNA host tribe, which in turn allows entrance of not super duper bible thumping hypocritical christians, then these people might at best be spiritual. These angelic beings wouldn't have the need to make up for some prehistoric screw up, but rather they'd be giving up much of who they are in coming into a lower vibration realm.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I don't think the modern 'jew' is necessarily of the 'Israelite' tribe of the bible. The modern jew in Palestine...aka the occupied lands of Israel.... are indeed khazer jews. They are from Eastern Eurasia. This is fact. The British Empire gave them a "homeland" after WW1, and they all started moving there. After WW2 of course more of this nomadic tribe moved in to modern 'Israel'. Funny part of it is, a semite applys more historically to a Palestinian.

To Sundancer's thread. I think she pointed out that the biblical sense of "tribe" necessary to carry this 'god gene' has since dispersed. Spread all over the world. I believe that is where she was going with the DNA gathering angle.

I'll find some links, but the amount of DNA gathering planet wide is absolutely awesome, and growing at a very odd speed. All babies now in the UK, and USA have their DNA taken, All federal, and most State "suspects" are having theirs taken, and now in New York State they can tazer you without reprocussions for DNA????WTF?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

I don't think the modern 'jew' is necessarily of the 'Israelite' tribe of the bible. The modern jew in Palestine...aka the occupied lands of Israel.... are indeed khazer jews. They are from Eastern Eurasia. This is fact. The British Empire gave them a "homeland" after WW1, and they all started moving there. After WW2 of course more of this nomadic tribe moved in to modern 'Israel'. Funny part of it is, a semite applys more historically to a Palestinian.

To Sundancer's thread. I think she pointed out that the biblical sense of "tribe" necessary to carry this 'god gene' has since dispersed. Spread all over the world. I believe that is where she was going with the DNA gathering angle.

I'll find some links, but the amount of DNA gathering planet wide is absolutely awesome, and growing at a very odd speed. All babies now in the UK, and USA have their DNA taken, All federal, and most State "suspects" are having theirs taken, and now in New York State they can tazer you without reprocussions for DNA????WTF?

I think the modern Jew can be considered as part of the Israelites but not in the way we would imagine they would be in biblical times. Many of Jews or biblical Israelites fled Israel during the Roman Occupation and the burning of the Second Temple. Many of the modern Jews are fair skin most likely as result of living in Europe for over 2,000 years. However, I heard somewhere that they tested the DNA of Ashkenazi and Sephardi Jews and they have traces of Semitic lineage. Over time there must have been intermixing at sometime in those 2000 years in Europe.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer

Thank you VERY MUCH for that link. I watched the first two minutes but I'm going to have to wait till later tonight to watch the rest - Internet running way to slow right now.

You're most welcome. I am in the process of reading Chapter 3 - though I have seen all of Chapter 6. It accords well enough in Chapter 6 with The Terra Papers. But the initial suggestion of a long orbiting planet is very different.

Anyway, there is no way to say the Sumerians (some of them) did not know exactly what DNA is good for.

[edit on 6/8/2009 by Amaterasu]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by KingPen

LOL, I can see your point, and then some. I have NO FAITH. However, the unsubstantiated(sp?) texts, which have entire faith's formed around them have some interesting coincidences to say the least.

Not just the bible, but other older texts. Like the Dead Sea Scrolls, they were kept locked up for a very long time. There seems to be a 'lazy' nature of the Universities to actively translate the 1000's of Sumerian, and Babylonian tablets.....why?

I can absolutely relate some incredible 'feats' in these older texts: possible ancient ICBMs, helicopters, vehicles, health care remedies....

We call ourselves modern man; which seems to be an ever increasing joke when compared to these ancients. We in today's world have our 'science'. It is usually based off of not to hot theories that the ptb force down our throats as though they are the words of some god....why?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Jakes51

Oh, no doubt there is mixing.... Just where is the mixing the strongest, and what exact combination for supporting these 'angelic beings'..

There has been a lot of DNA testing of the remains of Jesus's(gr?) family, and the palestinians are actually the closest in direct lineage... They've been there the whole time.

My point is that I think there is indeed so much mixing that the only way to find them is through the massive DNA undertaking.

I hear everyone, or much chatter about an awakening. How about the simple concept of people just looking around at the overwhelming injustices in the world today.

My favorite little awakening issue is red light cameras..... The courts are allowed to mail you a ticket through regular mail. No signature required, no personal delivery.... Yet, if you don't get their ticket, then they can put out an arrest warrant........ To me that is a large awakening of injustice. Why don't the masses see that, and stand up? I just don't understand.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Okay, Terra papers??? Wasn't that passed to us in the mid 80's via median? I have seen fourwinds talking about the bellringers. I used to read alot of that, but, well, er, they are all from the 90's.

I wonder why no one communicates anymore?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by helen670
Hi/

Many people would like to believe they are from the lineage of Angels, but this cannot be.

Angels were created before man was...."when the stars were created, all my angels were glorifying me and praising me" (Job 38:7).
It is the Logos(Word) of God, Who created them because,
"for by Him were all things created,
that are in heavens, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities or powers, all things were created by Him and for Him" (Colossians 1:16).

Angels are bodiless spirits.
Angels do the work of God.

God created man with Spirit and a body.
Man cannot have sexual relationships with Angels....They neither marry nor are given in marriage (Matt. 22:30)Marriage means sexual relations.

From the book of Tobiah in the Old Testament,
the Archangel Raphael reveals himself to Tobiah by saying:
"I will not hide from you the mystery,
when you were praying, you and Sarah,
I was lifting your prayers to the Holy One …
and now God sent me to heal your wounds …
I am Raphael, one of the seven angels who lift the prayers
of the saints and serve the Throne of the Holy One"
Tobiah 12:12-15
In this passage there is a description of the work of angels,
which is mainly to lift the prayers of the saints and help God,
and they are sent by God to the humans to help them.

Angels are there for the intercession of our prayers to God, just as Saints are there for our intercession to them.
They are not sent to populate the earth.

Fallen Angels are a different matter.

helen

no way. not neva.
the fallen angels never bred with man.
????
Is this some sort of "choice objectivity" i've never heard of?
this is laughable.
We all know the scriptures describing angels breeding with men.

The fallen angels lost their multidimensional "passports", and are now, and have been, trying to recover them? abductee reports seem to corroborate this.
Either way, you're just wrong.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by spy66
reply to post by Sundancer

I did a math equation on Humans.

A math equation can prove that we can't come from any other species than the original two humans.

We are nothing but copies from a copy from a copy all the way back to the two originals.

Like "YOU" are just a copy of your parents energy and matter combined.
The matter and energy combined from your parents gives you your own mind, function, shape and life. And the same will go for your kids. They will be copies of you and your mate

If there are more then one humans blood line. There must be at least three different originals?

And the three must have energy and matter that can be combined to create a copy.

Some bloodlines may lead back to fallen angels, which were created of spirit.
Were all angels who lay with mankind seen as evil?
...I could see God having some "moles", if you will, moles that do not know they're moles, because maybe since sata was so great, God knew the lesser would find out? plausible deniability if you will....
just musing

[edit on 8-6-2009 by heyo]

2)maybe with the unkown strew throughout our collective dna, the angelic inside are waiting for a signal of some sort.
Remember, the sins of the father are not the sins of the son.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
reply to post by DarksDeception

That is interesting except for the fact that the Sumerian tablets show at least three previous versions of this story and they are not always brothers. The first if I recall correctly is between two goddesses. It may have been changed to promote this thought. The very reason we need other references beside the bible.

I've heard this before. However, i've never heard proof that it is indeed not the same story. It doesn't mean the story is incorrect, it just means that the calculation of lineages is incomplete.
If the calculation of lineages done incorrectly in a book written for the soul proves it is incorrect, go hard, bud.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:43 PM
link   
you are 100% right sir.

at the age of early twenties...... my beliefs and such are spinning radically away from the mainstream thought, yet i love it. I wish i could attune quicker. I now am finding myself looking at the stars at night, and still keeping with hour long "silent sits" everyday.. to listen within. i am infatuated with this new thing that i have begun.. yet i dont even know any of it yet.

I once heard: Love is the currency of tomorrow, and you can give it unconditionally.

That must be that of the good. We all have the power to heal. Other's have other powers alongside

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alien Mind
First it was the "you might be an alien" thread and now its "You might be an angel" thread. Look there is no angels, only us humans and the aliens that exist. Now if the bible is true then the angels were created before us.

Alien Mind

There are no mights about it. Many in the thread are christians. We are not adhering to some sort of perverted attempt at self-worth, merely exploring some of the vaguer hints pertaining to the great mysteries within the bible.
Many are not, and just curious, which makes us all equal in our cautious and unconcescending journey into a possibly unmapped history.
There's a big difference.
the "indigos", God bless their souls, have a cocky way about it.

the meek shall inherit the earth, no?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Heyo,

I agree regarding the mole 'angle'. The concept of god is a big one, and to think a smaller entity(satan) created by the bigger one(god) could out think all the time??? nope, no way. I could definitely see a mole, or even another set of fallen angels.....good ones.

Coming into this realm giving up what they knew, and who they are in order to lie in wait. Wait until according to bible there is a sound.

Now that's some heavy s**T.

I was reading something, something, and more somethings, then I was reading the gospel of matthew. I noticed that Hesus was talking about the 'passing of Earth, and the moon" to new heavens.

What struck me as odd is that in one of the other 'something' places they were talking about star gates, and were using the term passing in reference to planetary bodies. That kinda tripped me out. Considering the amount of people caught up into the 'awakening movement', and talking of a higher vibration, kinda makes me wonder.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join