It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:00 AM
link   
I disagree strongly.

The God particle is NOT in our DNA!
(well it is, but thats not the only place to find it!)

It exists within every particle in existence

"God" is part of all matter/energy, in fact it is the binding force behind it

read the "God Particle" by physicist Leon Lederman

also check out the "Tao of Physics" by Fritjof Capra

Also, read anything by Carl Sagan or Michio Kaku

the books i have listed will give you a great background on this entire subject of science/spirituality

i personally have grown to the point where i see no difference between Science or Spirituality

no difference between God or Matter/Energy

no difference between God or Soul/Spirit

"God" is a word, it can be used in infinite ways to mean different things

to me "God" = underlying force of the entire Universe

[edit on 8-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

[edit on 8-6-2009 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I can kinda see your point. I also posted in your thread. I just noticed your name is muzzleflash. That in it self can be good, or bad. All in how you view it. Maybe you shoot your gun, and wanna scare people, or critters off, but then again that same flash can mark your position in a heart beat. In the sense of scaring people off that could be bad; should those people not scare, and have guns themselves. Kinda makes you an easy target.

Now where I can agree is that everything is a from a "god". No doubt. Many studies have been done on that. However, the point at which there is no difference between good, and evil is well beyond this dimension. Here we all feel it.

I cannot speak for you, but I think Tazering for DNA has somewhat of a sinister appeal to it.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Hi/

Many people would like to believe they are from the lineage of Angels, but this cannot be.

Angels were created before man was...."when the stars were created, all my angels were glorifying me and praising me" (Job 38:7).
It is the Logos(Word) of God, Who created them because,
"for by Him were all things created,
that are in heavens, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities or powers, all things were created by Him and for Him" (Colossians 1:16).

Angels are bodiless spirits.
Angels do the work of God.

God created man with Spirit and a body.
Man cannot have sexual relationships with Angels....They neither marry nor are given in marriage (Matt. 22:30)Marriage means sexual relations.

From the book of Tobiah in the Old Testament,
the Archangel Raphael reveals himself to Tobiah by saying:
"I will not hide from you the mystery,
when you were praying, you and Sarah,
I was lifting your prayers to the Holy One …
and now God sent me to heal your wounds …
I am Raphael, one of the seven angels who lift the prayers
of the saints and serve the Throne of the Holy One"
Tobiah 12:12-15
In this passage there is a description of the work of angels,
which is mainly to lift the prayers of the saints and help God,
and they are sent by God to the humans to help them.

Angels are there for the intercession of our prayers to God, just as Saints are there for our intercession to them.
They are not sent to populate the earth.

Fallen Angels are a different matter.

helen

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:40 AM
link   
reply to post by helen670

short, and to the point.... What about how the Nephilim were created? What you wrote kinda skirts around that topic. Also, your putting limits on "god" can do; based off a book which was bast*rdized by Pharisees.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Sundancer that was brilliant thoughts, magnificent even.
Just some of the things people are trying to awaken others too.

I was looking at mellisamouse videos today a member on ATS on the 144,000 here:

Yes the angelic humans are awakening.

The darkness is also working against the universal laws and turning us away from knowing the universal mind God.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:50 AM
link   

Everyone has the right to an opinion. You have yours, I have mine.
I don't believe reading Carl Sagan is going to do me any good because he's been dead a long time. He can't debunk or agree with my theory.
A lot of new dicoveries have come to light since Sagan died, like for example when the Russians discoverd they could manipulate DNA with light and sound.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

short, and to the point.... What about how the Nephilim were created? What you wrote kinda skirts around that topic. Also, your putting limits on "god" can do; based off a book which was bast*rdized by Pharisees.

Hi san/

Since this is a long subject and I have not shown much interest in it,but I will point you to Genesis :1:11
Also useful God at War
and Discourse of the Resurecction~

Lastly Gateway of the Gods~St John Chrisostym(golden mouth)
Hope that helps.

helen

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
Sundancer,

I think my next order of business is going to be to drill down on this serpent angle.

Serpent, snake. Satan. The Great Deceiver. Reptillians/reptoids. Snake Cultures.

Things of that nature.

Perhaps by gleaning a greater understanding of the serpent we can better place it within the happenings in Eden and connect that back to our genetic ancestry and construction.

And another really simple thing I just thought of.

Babies and children like furry animals.
They like birds.
They like fish.

They are almost petrified of reptiles... snakes in particular.. until an adult assures them it is safe to touch the creature. Is this instinctual fear of serpents merely coincidence or imprinted on our DNA from our ancestors?

My two cents for the moment.

GbD

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Yep, I'm a little confused at your 'arguement'. I read your link specifically, and it's not a direct bible passage, but an arguement between I'm guessing theologians....... In your link it talks about the NEPHILIM being created by angels procreating with the Daughters of Man.

So I don't understand your point. Seems kindof a "moved one" at best. You cannot deny in that the overall bible was written toward the "Israelites", and that apparently within this group there are the: Sons of Man, The Elect, and 144,000 virgins. All of which I think Sundancer is making the connections that it is through DNA lineage. These three groups might be one in the same, and these people have un be none to them, an Angelic Soul within.

I think I'm still agree with Sundancer's theory

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

Wow, that was really good. I have never thought of that; the fear most children have of reptiles. I have noticed the "odd one out" amongst children that just love snakes. I'd have to wonder what type of person they are.

Along those same lines, I do find it interesting how people have the same overall inherent fears........fear of the dark, fear of caves, fear of water. It's as though there is a genetic imprint.

Um, I think on pg 3 I left a couple youtube videos of reporters morphing out.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I'm still working on connecting the three theory's you guys put together with the angle livenlearn mentioned. I think those three fit together beautifully now if we could connect them with the angels breeding with men we'd have something more solid. I think we had a very productive night, *smiling, giving us all back pats* .

Little ones do hate serpents naturally. Some adults can never get over that fear. I think the bible is a great place to start looking for answers no doubt. I'm heading for bed soon. Drive safely and sweet dreams.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Strangely enough, I have nothing against reptiles. I ABHOR spiders, though. I wonder what that might say about some of my ancestry...

I think fear of the dark and closed spaces comes from trial and error and the fact that we cannot see in the dark, and we long to be free. I don't believe things of that nature are genetically imprinted as much as they are common to all humans.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

Excellent links! Thank you so much. That puts a new spin on the 144,000 but still works with the DNA theory.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

Yep, I don't like spiders as well; in fact I just squished a big black one.

Re: fears....Fear of the water=possible connection with the great flood, and fear of the dark, or caves= well, just look at all the oppressive things which have occured in this space, and dimension. It really is hell on Earth.

The overall message coming from the Bible is that at some point it won't be like it is.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Applesandoranges

That second video was awesome; it really adds to the point of this thread.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sundancer

Everyone has the right to an opinion. You have yours, I have mine.
I don't believe reading Carl Sagan is going to do me any good because he's been dead a long time. He can't debunk or agree with my theory.
A lot of new dicoveries have come to light since Sagan died, like for example when the Russians discoverd they could manipulate DNA with light and sound.

thats not the point

the point is to educate yourself about all views and realize we are the same at our core

that all of the universe is equal at it's most basic level

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 04:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by muzzleflash
that all of the universe is equal at it's most basic level

Exactly. As James of WingMakers put it:

Human beings are both dimensional and interdimensional. First Source is all of us. It is the Collective Us. It is not a God living in some distant pocket of the universe.

First Source is not God, not as human beings understand what God is. God, as an entity, independent of you or me, does not exist – though there have been those who believed themselves to be God and masqueraded as one.

...we are all one and equal, and that truth is the basis of life.

Each individual is a portal unto themselves, and this portal is the access point to the interdimensional worlds of the Sovereign Integral, where the human instrument, like a space suit, is finally removed and the individual realizes their true, infinite nature. And in this realization, understands that everyone – EVERYONE – is equal in this state, and in this equality we are ONE. The Grand Portal is when humanity stands-up as ONE BEING to this all-encompassing realization and then we transcend the suppression framework and express as Sovereigns.

Exerpt from the written interview with James, the creator of WingMakers mythology

[edit on 8/6/2009 by strNick]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:28 AM
link   
No one is from the 'lineage of angels'.

Scripture is very clear. Angels are a whole different species.

Angels are pure spirit and therefore do not have bodies that can procreate.

Aliens, however, are a different story. Nephilim ....

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Actually some angel/demon hybrids did exist before the flood, they were an abomination in God's sight. and they were all killed during the flood of Noah's time.

It is theorized that the demons mourn that loss annually on Halloween.

So the DNA for a human mixed with an angel/demon has existed, but God destroyed them all, they don't exist today.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign
reply to post by malakiem

I have absolutely no clue about numeric symbology at all, although if you mention it in this thread, my initial reaction is to equate the 11 to the 12 Tribes of Israel, the 11th named one being the tribe of Joseph, according to Genesis 49: 22.

Here is my own thought about the Twelve Tribes. They are Spirit Tribes, divided by the Zodiac, and the 12 stations of the Zodiac are the 12 tribes. I am a Sagittarius, my people are of the Sagittarius.

Hey SUndancer, Unverisal thoughts rights, well i had this one a few weeks ago when i was connecting the two... and this is the same person who had the theory i believe... this is some crazy # haha

LOVE PEACE & and the PURSUIT OF ENLIGHTENMENT
InterConnected

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join