It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+18 more 
posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I'm taking this story from the bible perspective; as that I believe most of us know best. However, there are many, many different accounts from other religions present, and past. I AM NOT REFERENCING IT FROM A CHRISTIAN PERSPECTIVE, BUT AS A LOOSELY HISTORICAL 'ACCOUNT' Just like the plot of the Davanchi Code; could there be a hidden lineage? From my information hunt, I believe the answer is yes, and it goes beyond simple blood lineage of Jesus. Are there Demons living amongst us now? From my research, I'd point everyone to the ever emerging dark energy of the New World Order. I think the Power Elite are more than just greedy men; I believe they are indeed the lineage, and spawn of Evil.

DNA in modern society was first discovered, or the presence recognized in the 1800's. The first x-ray of the actual structural appearance wasn't until 1937. Yet, we have accounts in the Bible, and other places knowing of the distinct breeding lines of men. We can see from the helix shape of The Fountain of Peace(at St. John's Cathedral); which was built over a hundred years ago, that 'someone' knew of the actual structure of the genetic code; yet 'modern science' knew nothing about that until much more recently.

I found the Fountain of Peace at St.John's Cathedral not by chance, but through hunting down what I believe is in fact a newer way to correctly interpret the Bible. Go, and look into St. John; look into the Bible with the premise of a DNA connection. A connection that doesn't just show 'tribe' lineage, but a known DNA lineage; which can allow certain angelic, or elemental spirits to present themselves through a certain code. I am in fact stating that the writers of over 500 gospels were in fact writing a guide book of a 'Angelic DNA'. Of course, in the same light a DNA strain can exist for Demonic entities to enter. I believe the black nobility of the New World Order to be distinctly tied to what we call Demons.

The twin helix is throughout all of known religious dogma. We 'modern advanced man' want to point fingers at how we can better understand history, than the people who left us the clues. Yet, the ancients through actual stone left us clues that they knew more than we about DNA, and other things such as Planetary, or Universal order. Just look back to when over 20,000 tablets of Babylonian, and sumerian history were discovered. They knew thousands of years ago more about astronomy, than we modern man have known for several hundred years.

Now, to the plot. The bible clearly states that Man here on Earth is fallen. Fallen obviously with the angels amongst other things. Reading Genesis, one can find interesting anomalies. Such as when "God" was RECREATING the earth, AGAIN; there was 'light' before he made the Sun, and Moon. What was the light? Also, there are references to other god's, and to earlier races of Man before Adam. According to the Bible We are in battleground zero. There is fighting in the heavens, and on this particular earth. According to the bible which leaves multiple loose ends throughout; it clearly states that Evil/Satan/Lucifer is bound to this Earth in this dimension. Now for you people that read Revelations you will also see that we are possibly nearing the end of this battle. We are nearing an apocalypse. This is a battle, but it is also an unveiling of truth; as the word means.

Why would there be a veiling of truth? This Earth in it's present form is a prison ship. It is the ground upon which EVIL triumphs. Currently according to the bible we would literally be in the Kingdom of Hell. Open your eyes, and look around. I am not a Christian, but am only referencing this common guide book because to the Western World it is the most widely excepted reference. Now, if we are in a world which the bible openly states is of fallen men, demons, and angels(revelations, and the rest of the published gospels are about REGAINING WHAT WE SCREWED UP), then our perceptions are constantly being distorted by Evil.

We are actually living in a nightmare. In this very dimension there are multiple realities, and levels of battle going on. Have you noticed the wide scale of DNA gathering happening across planet Earth? All new born babies are having their DNA harvested. The police are setting up fake road blocks in order to steal DNA. The Feds now are taking DNA from all US prisoners, and 'SUSPECTS'. Heck, in New York State they are even allowed to Taser you for YOUR DNA. Why? This unveiling will allow all man to see the Evil in which they participated. It will allow the 'Angelic Souls' carried through a DNA specific group to regain their consciousness, and abilities. Both the awakening of Man, and of these angels is a horrifying thought for Demonic Evil Forces. Look around, look at the genetically modified food; which is being crammed down your throat. Taste the water they are selling you. Either through the Fluoride, or the plastic carcinogen contamination, they are openly screwing with our genetic code. Look into the sky. Are you enjoying the toxic chem trails; which are also destroying, and altering our DNA? No matter which way you go, there is an obvious attempt to gather DNA, and an attempt to destroy it.

Again, reading the Bible carefully you can see there is a war on. There is a war on between good, and evil. The bible does specifically talk about Israelites.......I'm not referring to the modern Jew. I don't think the modern lineage of Israelites are able to be "seen" in easy regards. Hence, the reason for the massive DNA undertaking by the New World Order. They are having to see who is, and can be the lineage of the "Angelic DNA". The NWO needs to find these "cosmic anti bodies" before their apocalyptic showdown happens. Without identifying these blood lineages of the cosmic god; the ability of the demonic New World Order to thrive is threatened. Their ability to continue ruling, and expanding off of this planet, and dimension is threatened; by the unveiling this "Angelic DNA" can cause.

To summarize, I believe that through the true hidden Israelite lineage that indeed Angelic, or Elemental God spark souls, or light entities can incarnate in this realm. That they are in the here, and now. Not even knowing to themselves until the metaphorical seals are broken. They won't know who they are until the trumpet sounds. Then their 'god spark DNA' will activate. These people are indeed the 144,000 'virgins' from Revelations. The same book written by St. John. The same St. John whose tributes around the world are represented by the double helix. The New World Order demonic lineage has a duty, and desperate necessity to find here, and now these 'genetic' god sends. They are collecting now, and before the moment to soon will seek, and try to destroy these 'angelic' souls.

It's my belief that God is inside all of us and that "the awakening" that some are feeling right now is their God DNA. The part of our brain that we don't use is a piece of the God DNA puzzle and when we hear the sound (maybe a trumpet) it will change our DNA and awaken the psychic, telepathic and healing (angelic) part of brain.

What say you?

[edit on 7-6-2009 by Sundancer]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Like you I am not a christian...at least anymore, but I have always been interested in what was behind the lineages.

I think this started delineation began with Abraham and the charge for Issac and his sons to marry from the family of Sarah. So, I would ask, what was it about Sarah that was special.

Looking at the Sumerian tablets, it states that it took 7 birth goddesses to get it right. It was a human man and a female goddess. This would connect to the matrilinal DNA that is passed from the female to both male and female but can only be passed along through the female. To this day, a Jew is only a Jew if the mother is Jew.

For me this is a good place to start. Angel or Demon? I don't know but there is something special about the female.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Brilliant, Sundancer! I could not have said it better myself, or even come close!

Now the trick I see is this... tracking down the funding of the Human Genome Project and it's caretakers, as they would be the frontline of any 'task force' for seeking out those individuals bearing 'awakened' genetics and brain synapses.

Secondly, figuring out exactly what chemicals and methods are being used to keep our brains from realizing their full capabilities. How do we begin to undo the harm that has been dealt to us for generations by way of environmental and cognizant thought controls?

Lastly, we have to spread the word and do some hard research here. A "God" gene is NO WAY threatens the Christian faith. It does, however, threaten the organized church in a way not seen in ages. If mankind has higher powers, powers he can use to communicate with his Lord and God, than what use are churches?

Bravo Sundancer, and just know that I'm happy to be a part of this thread and I look forward to seeing what our fellow ATS'ers will have to contribute. S & F without hesitation, and God bless!

GbD

[edit on 7-6-2009 by GuiltyByDesign]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Okay, so your stating that a particular DNA code, group, or what would be biblically a tribe allows the entrance, and continual reincarnation ability to angelic souls.... I see you wrote Elemental souls as well. Meaning Earth, Fire, Water, and Air. I have read alot about these Elemental Soul entities coming from the lost races of antiquity.

I would have to wonder how you could if at all tell one apart. I know that through several different studies into ancient lure that the fallen man here, in the now helped the Evil destroy some of these past races.

I'd only hope these angelic beings will give some of us the chance to change. Possibly that is why we are here; to change, and make amends.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

Exactly. I would love to see hard research on this.

And don't forget the genealogy DNA project. What better way to find and eliminate long lines of people once they discover one in a family line. Then just develop something to knock it out or prohibit something that keeps it going.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:51 PM
link   
I would postulate that with our fullly 'awakened' genetic and mental power we could see the spiritual realm without any assistance. We could truly share our thoughts with each other, understand each other, possibly communicate with God and the "angels"... be they supernatural or extraterrestrail beings.

And if the theory of the 144,000 is true... they would be hunted and categorized as diseased. Locked away, experimented on... who knows? But a realization like that would make it impossible for a military/industrial/theocratic power conglomerate to easily control and brain wash our species.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

This is a work in progress and I'll keep adding as I find additional information lending credence to this theory.

You're correct in that this in no way is a threat to Christianity but organized religion will see it as such because of the money and power it will take from them when people realize that Gods beauty and love is TRULY within each of them.

It's interesting to note.

These articles indicate that the Bible (Ezekiel) had the exact description of the structure and functions of the DNA molecule and ATP Synthesis System that was only discovered within the last hundred years in science laboratories.
Link

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by liveandlearn

Hey, I was wondering if you could post what you know about Sarah, or thoughts on that lineage idea. I know that Abraham had his first child with the other .....um,,,chick, and that wasn't the 'correct' code arrangement. I'd like the read any ways.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by sanchoearlyjones

Hey, I was wondering if you could post what you know about Sarah, or thoughts on that lineage idea. I know that Abraham had his first child with the other .....um,,,chick, and that wasn't the 'correct' code arrangement. I'd like the read any ways.

Sure. I have found some info on the net, the rest I will get from the bible.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn
Like you I am not a christian...at least anymore, but I have always been interested in what was behind the lineages.

I think this started delineation began with Abraham and the charge for Issac and his sons to marry from the family of Sarah. So, I would ask, what was it about Sarah that was special.

Looking at the Sumerian tablets, it states that it took 7 birth goddesses to get it right. It was a human man and a female goddess. This would connect to the matrilinal DNA that is passed from the female to both male and female but can only be passed along through the female. To this day, a Jew is only a Jew if the mother is Jew.

For me this is a good place to start. Angel or Demon? I don't know but there is something special about the female.

Well, not exactly. Rather, it was the other way around; A Female early Human-or rather Apewoman- and a God-Man.
The Sumerian texts tells about several earlier attempts of creating hybrids aswell, but, that they all were failures.
However, the hybrids from The 7 Surrogate mothers or "Zygots" gave birth to one of the first succesfull set of hybrids that Enki and Inmah created, that is true.
They all had DNA from Enki, that was a Anunnaki, mixed with the Primitive "Human".
However, they were all infertile and incapable of procreating.
The hybrids did not become fertile until Enki and his son, Ningishziddha, had taken "Life essence" from Enki's rib, and inserted the same in the rib of one of the male hybrids- Adamu. Then, "Essence" from the rib of Enki's sister, Ninmah, were taken and inserted in one of the female-hybrids- Ti-Amat.

So, in actuality, Enki and his brother were the ones that enabled procreation. Without them, the Creation would have been incapable of having offspring.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:19 PM
link   
always found this text very interesting if you go into it with an open mind very very interesting

www.srimadbhagavatam.org...

Srimad bhagavatam - 5000 year old scared text that has been in the shadows for thousands of years...

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Nightchild

The Sumerian texts tells about several earlier attempts of creating hybrids aswell, but, that they all were failures.

Yes, this is true. I recall that.

However, the hybrids from The 7 Surrogate mothers or "Zygots" gave birth to one of the first succesfull set of hybrids that Enki and Inmah created, that is true. They all had DNA from Enki, that was a Anunnaki, mixed with the Primitive "Human". However, they were all infertile and incapable of procreating. The hybrids did not become fertile until Enki and his son, Ningishziddha, had taken "Life essence" from Enki's rib, and inserted the same in the rib of one of the male hybrids- Adamu. Then, "Essence" from the rib of Enki's sister, Ninmah, were taken and inserted in one of the female-hybrids- Ti-Amat.

The above I don't recall. It could be I have forgotten off the top of my head. Could you post your source?

My source is "The Sumerians" by Samuel Noah Kramer.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Kudos to you, Sundancer, for this excellent post. wish I had authored it! I am with you on this theory, the bloodlines and all, hidden for centuries, Fallen Angels, war in Heaven...and you are right that we are coming to a final battle, me thinks. And an awakening. When I read your post I immediately thought of this: Check this out, I have had this scene play out for me every few months for over 20 years now. I am standing on a mountain top, on a precipice looking down at what should be a valley. There I can see the Sun, or half of it anyway, and the planets orbiting around it, in stark relief. As they spin and orbit, a song is played, and it is a beautiful song. The thought always comes to me that if I desired, I could just reach out my hand and destroy is all. I don't have these anymore, but as I said they came often for a long time. So I think Angelic blood just may be mixed with ours, and perhaps that is the Big Secret? You have me thinking now.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Guilty

Now the trick I see is this... tracking down the funding of and it's caretakers, as they would be the frontline of any 'task force' for seeking out those individuals bearing 'awakened' genetics and brain synapses.

Good question! It looks like the DOE does a lot of funding for the human gnome project. DOE Biological and Environmental Research Program. Not sure I like that.

Sancho

I'd only hope these angelic beings will give some of us the chance to change. Possibly that is why we are here; to change, and make amends.

My thought is that the people who are searching (awakening) might be the people who were put here for the specific purpose to help with the upcoming shtf stuff. I'm looking into this anyway.

Liveandlearn

And don't forget the genealogy DNA project. What better way to find and eliminate long lines of people once they discover one in a family line. Then just develop something to knock it out or prohibit something that keeps it going.

There's no doubt in my mind this is the reason the PTB are pushing the importance of getting every one's DNA all of the sudden.

Interconnected
Checking out your link. Thanks.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I have a question to sundancer or anyone that could answer. What happened or happens to the souls with the number 11 attached to them? Does anyone know number symbology?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

I have absolutely no clue about numeric symbology at all, although if you mention it in this thread, my initial reaction is to equate the 11 to the 12 Tribes of Israel, the 11th named one being the tribe of Joseph, according to Genesis 49: 22.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Yep, I'm not all that sure myself, but numbers are important. I don't know in what way your referencing the attachment of 11, however, there are numerous ways in which 'numbers' can possibly effect you. Remember, we all have consciousness; which means we all have a choice. I'm betting some of the angelic beings, or elemental beings in our midst can mess up as well. It's called Free will, and it is the reason that there is a struggle. Free will is magical. It got all of us into this predicament, and will hopefully get all of us out.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GuiltyByDesign

I have absolutely no clue about numeric symbology at all, although if you mention it in this thread, my initial reaction is to equate the 11 to the 12 Tribes of Israel, the 11th named one being the tribe of Joseph, according to Genesis 49: 22.

Here is my own thought about the Twelve Tribes. They are Spirit Tribes, divided by the Zodiac, and the 12 stations of the Zodiac are the 12 tribes. I am a Sagittarius, my people are of the Sagittarius.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

That's an excellent view of the tribes. I've never thought about it like that. I wonder if the 144,000 angelic, or elemental spirits are indeed of the four elements, then that would mean that there are possibly 36,000 of souls of each element. Like the number 11 would = 2, 36,000 would = 9.............Now I'd wonder where else we could possibly see repetitions with those numbers?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 09:04 PM
link   
The following information about 'junk DNA' is submitted for further review.

en.wikipedia.org...

Hypotheses of origin and function
There are some hypotheses, none conclusively established, for how junk DNA arose and why it persists in the genome:

Junk DNA might provide a reservoir of sequences from which potentially advantageous new genes can emerge. In this way, it may be an important genetic basis for evolution.[10]
Some junk DNA could be spacer material that allows enzyme complexes to form around functional elements more easily. In this way, the junk DNA could serve an important function even though the actual sequence of information it contains is irrelevant.
Some portions of junk DNA could serve presently unknown regulatory functions, controlling the expression of certain genes during the development of an organism from embryo to adult[11], and/or development of certain organs/organelles[12].
Regulatory layers in some "junk DNA", such as through non-coding RNAs, may contain important genetic programming.[13]
According to a comparative study of over 300 prokaryotic and over 30 eukaryotic genomes [14], eukaryotes appear to require a minimum amount of non-coding DNA. This minimum amount can be predicted using a growth model for regulatory genetic networks, implying that it is required for regulatory purposes. In humans the predicted minimum is about 5% of the total genome.

Absolutely amazing stuff, I think. When you consider the size and scope of the Human Genome Project, the fact that they cannot process the last 8% of our blueprint opens the door to many possibilities.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join