It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The God Gene. Are many of us from the lineage of angels?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones

Here's an image of a serpent climbing the apparent apple tree, or tree of knowledge. What if man's original sin, or fall was combined with a DNA tampering by Evil. Hence the veil; in which we will have a coming apocalypse(unveiling).

Sure we 'modern' genius people can say all day long that it's just a tree with a snake, but c'mon. It is representative of DNA, combining with something it isn't supposed to.

Thoughts?

yes the tree also can represent the Ombagala ( apologize spelling ) tree of life and the DNA could be the apple and also what i have found very interesting in what you said was that tampering by EVIL... lets not forget that words are young and especially English, it could be a sign or symbol..
EVIL = VEIL ... Apocalypse = Unveiling Unveiling= Uneviling (although not a word )

just found it interesting ...

PEACE LOVE & Enlightenment
COnnected

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I just want clarify something about the Peace Fountain at St. John's. The fountain was made in 1985 by an artist named Greg Wyatt. DNA and its importance to life is indeed integral to its design, however, the fountain being only twenty-five years old it cannot be used to defend a position that the helical shape was known (or subconsciously understood) prior to Watson and Crick in the early 50s.

Greg Wyatt's biography and list of works can be found here: www.g-wyatt.com...

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

Great thread sundancer! In the book the divine matrix Braden speaks of an experiment with dna where they took dna from some one and placed it in another room from the donor the dna responded as if it were still with the donor every time the donor responded to some thing. So then the moved the dna 350 miles from the donor still the donor and the sample of dna responded at the exact same moment. Once connected always connect was the conculsion they came up with.

I've always believed they are searching for some thing in peoples dna's and felt it was like a witch hunt. Perhaps there is a part of the dna like you suggested a trumpet sound that makes it activate. IMHO I believe the experiment that I read about in that book would back the conculsion of yours that some thing will active that dna that angelic blood lines have. For all we know the activation might be already started but its what they choose to do when it is activated is what is important. Perhaps that is why we have more people on drugs for mental disorders than ever before.

It might be a way of hindering this dna activation or the changes in the world that activation could bring about. Like a triangle we are three sided things. Body, mind and soul. control the body & mind and you hinder the soul.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 10:36 AM
link   
The order of things:

1. Martians, now called Zeta Reticulians, seeded Earth billions of years ago with their own DNA.
  2. Another civilization intervened and 'created man in his image'. This constituted a sudden jump from the Homo Neanderthalis to the so-called Homo Sapiens. The scientist responsible for this was called God. The Genesis retells his story.
  3. Zeta Reticulians gradually tried to undo god's excessive DNA upgrading by altering the human genome every century.
  4. When God blamed a proponent of humanity, called Adam, for sinning, some people were changed genetically as a punishment.
  5. Simultaneously, a political enemy of his, called Satan, tries to obtain power over Earth. He does this covertly, through masonry, practiced by the Jews, who try to corrupt the christian-based civilization, by creating conflict and immorality.
  6. In the end, the adherents of the 'evil' viewpoint decide to destroy 'God's green Earth' by means of a doomsday weapon.
  7. Earth is then replaced by virtual reality in which we live now.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by sunode]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by vincentobrien

Here's a picture of the Apprentice Pillar at Roselyn Chapel. It is in fact a picture comparing a DNA strand to the pillar.. I think Sundancer was only making the connection between the DNA strand, and helix shapes in churches; in general. I know that St. Johns Cathedral does have some original DNA/helix support columns within it.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by sanchoearlyjones]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 12:12 PM
link   
First it was the "you might be an alien" thread and now its "You might be an angel" thread. Look there is no angels, only us humans and the aliens that exist. Now if the bible is true then the angels were created before us.

Alien Mind

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Alien Mind

I believe in reincarnation. I'm "guessing" you do as well, or are you an alien?

Either way, the Bible does talk about specific "chosen" groups: The Elect, Son of Man, And 144,000 virgins.

I tink I know where Sundancer was going with her reference to St. John's Cathedral. Besidese the fountain there is an original column that is sculpted like DNA. St. John is the guy who wrote Revelations. I believe it was on, or near Malta. Hence the Knights of Malta, and tons of "aka's".

I also find it odd whether the older column, or the 25 year old fountain that the guy who wrote Revelations has a DNA coil out in front of "his" church.

The same guy that invisioned 144,000 souls ascending to something else when a trumpet sounds....................I'm not talking the christian rapture, at all.

I'm agree with Sundancer's thought's on a specific DNA sequence that can support the incarnation of angelic souls, or elemental souls.

If looked at from the Elemental soul persepective, then you can find a lot of supporting evidence from Helena Blavatsky's book Isis Unveiled. She, and her Theosophy Society put us all to shame.....As it mirrors the rants, and raves of today, but over a hundred years ago

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by malakiem

Number 11 is a master number, you are very aware and because of this you have know pain. You are tuned into people, there is a lot more, this is just a snapshot. Yours is a good path because you have a high vibration.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Sundancer

" believe the black nobility of the New World Order to be distinctly tied to what we call Demons."

Can you clarify/quantify this statement?
I take it to mean that you're attempting to use Biblical lines to justify your personal racist sentiments.

Also, is this "New World Order" that you speak of, inclusive of any concrete truths, besides the fact that America has a new president?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:07 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 06:52 PM
link   
am having a stream of thought here and since I have some ADD it is difficult for me to stay with anything for long.

First on my internet research I noticed the quote below on a study of the Midrash.

My Jewish Learning

In Genesis 12:5, we learn that Abraham went to Canaan with “the people [nefesh] they made [asu] in Haran.” “Nefesh” essentially means “soul,” but is also used to refer to human beings (i.e. those possessing souls). However, how could the text be saying that Abraham “made” souls?

Contemporary scholar Everett Fox suggests the translation “people they made-their-own” (The Five Books of Moses)--a sort of adoption. ….

Rashi also mentions a classical midrash that offers a different perspective. In this story, we see that Abraham had taken upon himself an evangelical mission, preaching about the One God without receiving a command from God to do so:

"'And the people that they made in Haran.' Rabbi Elazar ben Zimra said [the text should read] ...”these are the converts that they converted.” And if it is that they converted them, why does it say “make”? Only to teach you that all those who bring a worshipper of stars [i.e. a pagan] close [to God] and converts him, it is as if [the one who converts the other] created [the one who converts]" (Genesis Rabbah 39:14).

I have a couple of books that speaks to some of the above but not necessarily in the context of Abraham.

My information comes from a series of books called “Gnosis” by a man named Boris Mouravieff. He was a close friend of Ouspensky and knew Gurdjieff. (sp). You might want to look these men up as they taught a veiled version of the mysteries that have long been withheld except to certain people.

Boris Mouravieff's books are related to esoteric christianity and he speaks more plainly than either of the above men. There is a political section, one on numbers and harmonics which I find difficult, then one on humans, their evolution and relationships.
This information comes from the last section.

Mouravieff states that there were a race he identifies as preadamic humans before the creation of the adamic race which received the breath of life (or soul) from god (I make this a little g god because I am a seeker here and don't much believe there that the revered god of christianity is the true God). According to him the preadamic race mixed with the adamic race, thus the sons of god saw the daughters of man, that they were fair and took of them... Also, according to Mouravieff, the original adamic man was androgynous. This would be like the angels. Remember, we are going on a perception of Angels by an ancient people and have no real facts to say they were purely spiritual beings. And even if they were, maybe some of us are inhabited by their spirit...soul. I must mention that the preadamics are believed to not reincarnate. Another way of stating this is that it is souled and unsouled beings living on earth.

From The Secret History of the World by Mark Booth. Mark Booth was/is a publisher of many esoteric books and in the course of this has met many people who were or claimed to be associated with various mystery schools. In the course of his career he met and had many discussions with a man who revealed many things to him and invited him to become a member. He refused knowing that he could not tell what he knew once he became a member.

Believe or not, I don't know that I do, but in the book he states that original man was of a vegetative form. You might want to reference (google) 'the green man' . Booth identifies him as Osiris. Well, if the preadamic race is true then maybe they arose from a vegetative form and maybe this is what the story of Cain and Abel's offerings are about...grain verses animal. (Sorry, the latter is just my thought).

We also have this from the book.” It is very important in certain forms of initiation that a particular point in the ceremony the candidate believes, perhaps briefly but with total conviction the he or she is going to die. He had perhaps understood that he is going to undergo a symbolic death, but it suddenly dawns upon him that there may have been a change of plan.....

At this point he realizes he needs supernatural help...

(Back to Abraham)
As Abraham's knife began to slice open Isaacs throat, an angel substituted a ram whose horns had been caught in a nearby thicket.

What the thorns in the thicket represent is the two-petaled – or two horned- brow chakra, already entangled in matter... For the time being at least, perception of the spirit worlds must be put to sleep for the sake of the mission of the ancestor of Abraham – to develop free will and free thinking.

In the secret history this sacrifice of the brow chakra takes placon on the alter of Melchizedek, the great high priest of the Sun Mysteries. What this signifies is that Issac was initiated to such a level that he understood the necessity for this next lunar stage of human development. The evolution of individual free will and free thinking will eventually enable humans to play a conscious part in the transforming of the world.

As for Sarah. I could not find anything on her or mitocondrial dna except one small piece of information that might be of interest to someone with the knowledge. The main function seems to be with the enzyme adenosine triphosphate or ATP which is responsible for energy conversion and is present in all cells. It also mentions photosynthesis (light). Someone with more understanding than myself might want to look this up.

I know this may be rambling a bit but if anyone has questions I will try to find answers.

For others who find this absurd...I am just the messenger.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by nicholaswa

Post by Sundancer
" believe the black nobility of the New World Order to be distinctly tied to what we call Demons."
Post by nicholaswa

Can you clarify/quantify this statement? I take it to mean that you're attempting to use Biblical lines to justify your personal racist sentiments.

Sure I can, please read the below definition of "black nobility".

From Wikipedia

The Black Nobility (Italian: aristocrazìa nera) were Italian aristocratic families who sided with the Papacy under Pope Pius IX after the army of the Kingdom of Italy entered Rome on (September 20, 1870), overthrew the Papal States, and took over the Apostolic Palace. These people earned the title of "Black" nobility from their ruthless lack of scruple. They employed murder, rape, kidnapping, assassination, robbery, and all manner of deceit on a grand scale, brooking no opposition to attaining their objectives. These all have immense wealth. And money is power.

en.wikipedia.org...

post by nicholaswa

Also, is this "New World Order" that you speak of, inclusive of any concrete truths, besides the fact that America has a new president?

Also from Wikipedia

In the 20th and early 21st century, a number of statesmen, such as Woodrow Wilson, Winston Churchill, Mikhail Gorbachev, George H. W. Bush, Henry Kissinger, and Gordon Brown, have used the term "new world order" only to refer to a new period of history evidencing a dramatic change in world political thought and the balance of power after World War I, World War II, the Cold War, and the global financial crisis of 2008–2009.

www.illuminati-news.com...

en.wikipedia.org...(conspiracy_the ory)#History_of_the_term

Since this term has been in use since the 20th and early 21st century, maybe you could tell me what this "specifically" has to do with Americas "new president" alone because I don't have a clue

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by GuiltyByDesign

Hello Guilty, if you do drill down on the serpent angle please remember the kundalini (sp), the supposed serpent that dwells at the base of the spine and is supposed to be responsible for awakening.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by liveandlearn]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:32 PM
link   
very interesting points there OP S&F for you!

i agree with many especially the 144,000 "angels" part i don't think they are all jewish though i think they will be spread around the earth but mostly likely centralised around "God's playground" e.g Europe and the Mid-east. I seriously think spiritual evolution is coming a strang longness is in me and i'm not into all that hippy pot smoking, or golden dawn crap but i myself feel like "something" is coming and it's gonna be GOOD and massive!

here's to hoping i'm one of the 144,000

or i'm a demon vessel as i see the number 666 daily, i've met "Old Nick" in a vision in my dreams where he told me things. and i have a bithmark on my leg which is a 6 and when reversed looks like the British Isles

"Angel" or the "Antichrist"?

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by liveandlearn(Back to Abraham)
As Abraham's knife began to slice open Isaacs throat, an angel substituted a ram whose horns had been caught in a nearby thicket.

What the thorns in the thicket represent is the two-petaled – or two horned- brow chakra, already entangled in matter... For the time being at least, perception of the spirit worlds must be put to sleep for the sake of the mission of the ancestor of Abraham – to develop free will and free thinking.

In the secret history this sacrifice of the brow chakra takes placon on the alter of Melchizedek, the great high priest of the Sun Mysteries. What this signifies is that Issac was initiated to such a level that he understood the necessity for this next lunar stage of human development. The evolution of individual free will and free thinking will eventually enable humans to play a conscious part in the transforming of the world.

And what an AWESOME messenger you are! I can't believe you found this stuff, it's great!

I couldn't find the Sara link that would concrete anything either but Sancho U2Ud and said he would work on Sara this week. It would still be great to have that link but wouldn't necessarily be imperative considering what you found today. I'm still floored... I'm going to re read a few times and ingest, then make some bullet points for questions.

Just wow

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by jean59

Thanks jean for finding this! I appreciate it so much. It answers alot of my questions. Of and sundancer if you happen to read this. I couldn't find anything about 11. I did look though, i'm sorry
. Well, thanks again jean, I gave you a star.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Ok, not to be overly antagonistic, but for this theory to be true wouldnt you have to accept the exist of some sort of "GOD"?

Personally, I am agnostic for that very reason. There is no evidence that would confirm neither the existence of "god" nor the non-existence of "god". In order for this theory to be true, you would first have to accept an irrational, unproved theory of the existence of god. I cannot do that.

[edit on 8-6-2009 by KingPen]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by sanchoearlyjones
reply to post by Alien Mind

I believe in reincarnation. I'm "guessing" you do as well, or are you an alien?

Either way, the Bible does talk about specific "chosen" groups: The Elect, Son of Man, And 144,000 virgins.

I tink I know where Sundancer was going with her reference to St. John's Cathedral. Besidese the fountain there is an original column that is sculpted like DNA. St. John is the guy who wrote Revelations. I believe it was on, or near Malta. Hence the Knights of Malta, and tons of "aka's".

I also find it odd whether the older column, or the 25 year old fountain that the guy who wrote Revelations has a DNA coil out in front of "his" church.

The same guy that invisioned 144,000 souls ascending to something else when a trumpet sounds....................I'm not talking the christian rapture, at all.

I'm agree with Sundancer's thought's on a specific DNA sequence that can support the incarnation of angelic souls, or elemental souls.

If looked at from the Elemental soul persepective, then you can find a lot of supporting evidence from Helena Blavatsky's book Isis Unveiled. She, and her Theosophy Society put us all to shame.....As it mirrors the rants, and raves of today, but over a hundred years ago

Personally I believe that the bible is full of crap so therefore i don't believe anything that was written by a human.

Humans get so bored with there everyday lives that their willing to believe that their an angel or alien.

Personally I think those people that believe that need to up there meds.

P.S. Just because my name says Alien Mind doesn't mean that I'm an alien.

Alien Mind

[edit on 8-6-2009 by Alien Mind]

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by spy66

It's interesting. My husband and I both have Rh-, so I didn't have to deal with that shot.

posted on Jun, 8 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I think it was clear the Sumerians knew about DNA...

Here is a vid with translations of the Enki Sumerian Tablets as it relates to DNA:

(I hope THAT embedded!)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join