It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Exposed] The Anti-Indigo Agenda: human insurgency in progress! what do we do

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnonymousVan
Indigo children are just an elaborated scam created by Nancy Ann Tappe in the 70's till early 90's

Some mediocres books have been made around the subject but no scientifical studies proved the myth to take its roots in verifiable facts, to be honest,most of the time its a myth believed by parents with kids diagnosed having learning disabilities...
But the parents better believes their kids are special and having some sorts of super powers.
Most of the time, thoses parents avoid proper pediatric treatments, leavin the poor kid in his fantasy world.
the symptomatic is vague enough to be applied to almost anyone...

Lots of parents are getting scammed by the indigo children phenomenon,because its easy to make money by selling a whole line and service related to indigos to gullible parents.
The indigo children linked the concept to kids diagniosed with ADHD, so when parents deny the ADHD, they just say "oh but he is an indigo, how lucky we are"

So, continue believing you're special with super powers, you're just living into a fantasy world, you're like everyones here, you're just seeking attention and nothing more.

I know some peoples calling themselves Indigos and pretends having some supernatural abilities,and most of the times, they're just stuck in a lonely life, believing they're alone by choice because they believe they are superiors to other peoples, they think they deserve the right to be egoists and arrogants to others because they believe they are REAL indigos , but at the end, they are just depressed and pathetic

Living in a fantasy land can shield you from reality, but for how long ?
Im sorry for being a dream crusher, but you, indigos, dont really exist,you're born from a scam , your existence is only an accidental event, orchestrated by a pseudo-parapsychologist in need of money.

Im sorry for who believe they're indigos, but even Santa Claus is even more real than you.

Im sincerely sad for you , i mean it.
I hope one day you have a happy life as a real person, and escape your fantasy land.

you also call it a scam.

LOL who is getting scammed?

fear and ignorance sure can be funny sometimes.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:00 PM
link   

reply to post by davewr25

I love you too

Btw, that was directed at you anonymousvan. You are wasting your time telling people to be like you, just like they are wasting theirs telling what they are about. But hey, at least you get a couple laughs out of it right? Just like Washington gets a couple laughs out of your paycheck. Slave.

Please tell me more, im interested

Cute. Thank you. You have a nice long reply until someone is willing to reply to you with things that can't be disproven. They are feelings and ideas, not a scam. The real scam is in Washington, and despite what you say, I know you don't need me to elaborate on that one. I find it so hard to believe that some people would rather call someone who is harmless a scammer and say nothing and do nothing about the REAL scammers in the world. It takes one person, or one movement to change the world. There are a million things that can stop it. Doubt, Fear, Ignorance, and Silence are all a part of that.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Yes indeed its a scam, how would you call it, when someone make money from your ignorance about a pseudo science, backed up with false scientifical proofs ?
Typical scam, im sorry if it hurt you , i know it can hurt to realise you're beliefs are just born from some money-hungry pseudo-scientist desires.

I do agree, but for the majority of peoples calling themselves indigos, its more alarming, they're destroying their futures slowly.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes indeed its a scam, how would you call it, when someone makeS* money from your ignorance about a pseudo science, backed up with false scientifical (NOT A WORD) proofs ?
Typical scam, im sorry if it hurt you , i know it can hurt to realise (SPELLED WITH A Z) you're (NO CONTRACTION ON YOUR) beliefs are just born from some money-hungry pseudo-scientist desires.

I do agree, but for the majority of peoples (NO S) calling themselves indigos, its more alarming, they're destroying their futures slowly.

My beliefs are my own, and nobody elses. Nobody has labeled me as anything, or made one penny off of me from any pseudo-psychological alternative practice. Hate to break it to you, but you have been conditioned to stereotype people by society, and it's sad that you are unable to see individual people for who they are. You are perceiving me as a self-proclaimed indigo child, or that I was labeled as such by my mother, but tell me where I ever labeled myself as anything? Again, I never took a side in this, I was simply stating what I believe and perceive and I'm sorry that I HURT YOU. Obviously noone else has taken the time to assess your closed minded opinion other than myself, and I'm not asking you to believe anything other than the truth. There is no scam, there is only feelings and ideas. I believe that people choose to see what they want to see in the world, and I actually feel sorry for you that you cannot perceive both sides of all arguments, and that you wish to see the bad scammers out of something that is relatively harmless, and more helpful than anything. All these people wish to do is spread their message and help other people, but you've been conditioned to see one side.

By the so called indigo traits, I am an indigo. By my own belief, I am me. Do I have a learning disability you think?

Judging by the simple grammatical errors I have corrected in your above quote, I would have to guess not.

edit on 3-8-2011 by davewr25 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Indigos’ main trait is their Warrior Personality, which is expressed as a strong temper and headstrong nature. Indigo young adults and children have been called the “System Busters” because they will not comply with systems which they intuitively know are dysfunctional and limiting.

www.childrenlights.com...

its a way for parents to excuse their children's bad behavior and disobedience without feeling like they're bad parents. "ohh, shes just an indigo. shes very strong willed" as the child doesn't do as she's told. i've seen parents dismiss their bad parenting/trouble child as "a good thing, because it means they're strong willed and stubborn".

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Cute. Thank you. You have a nice long reply until someone is willing to reply to you with things that can't be disproven. They are feelings and ideas, not a scam. The real scam is in Washington, and despite what you say, I know you don't need me to elaborate on that one. I find it so hard to believe that some people would rather call someone who is harmless a scammer and say nothing and do nothing about the REAL scammers in the world. It takes one person, or one movement to change the world. There are a million things that can stop it. Doubt, Fear, Ignorance, and Silence are all a part of that.

Oh no , you're mistaken, i didnt wrote a long reply because i was makin some coffe, but lets get back on the subject.

Well, about things that cant be disproven, let see how we can do it with logical arguments

Nancy Ann Tappe created the myth of the indigos by mashing up togethers differents types of beliefs, rituals,mixing with it, neurosciences,parapsychology, aliens,and new age rituals and some psychology.

she created , technicaly , a modern religion.
For a simple exemple, you can read the book called "indigo, the color of money"

Lee Caroll and Jan Tober created a powerful modern cult, easily understandable, with enough parameters that can apply to anyones who have a bit of lowered self esteem, they used it to make money and it worked

If you read in details about the indigos, almost anyones can fit the description and consider themselves as indigos.

About Washington, yes, its a scam, but i dont really see why the need to mention it in a thread where we're talkin about the mental condition called "indigo child"

If the indigos are so powerful, why they are not helping the world then ?
maybe because they are just peoples who seek attention by pretending they have supernatural abilities, to shield themselves from their low selfesteem; being grandiose to cover their weaknesses.

Im truelly sorry if you peoples are hurt by my words, but indigos are just peoples mentaly ill living in a fantasy world.

Judging by the simple grammatical errors I have corrected in your above quote, I would have to guess not

by a single pueril attack toward my grammar , you just pin pointed how childish and unconfident in your self you can be.

I dont think my grammar actualy really matter to you, but i guess it give you the ability or the feeling you can distract the conversation far from the logical arguments im using to deconstruct the indigos scam.

But i understand you, pointing my grammatical error is a typical method used when people lacks of coherent arguments.

Please keep the conversation on topic, i dont think my grammar is linked to the actual indigo thread.

edit on 3-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Oh no , you're mistaken, i didnt wrote a long reply because i was makin some coffe, but lets get back on the subject.

Well, about things that cant be disproven, let see how we can do it with logical arguments

Nancy Ann Tappe created the myth of the indigos by mashing up togethers differents types of beliefs, rituals,mixing with it, neurosciences,parapsychology, aliens,and new age rituals and some psychology.

she created , technicaly , a modern religion.
For a simple exemple, you can read the book called "indigo, the color of money"

Lee Caroll and Jan Tober created a powerful modern cult, easily understandable, with enough parameters that can apply to anyones who have a bit of lowered self esteem, they used it to make money and it worked

If you read in details about the indigos, almost anyones can fit the description and consider themselves as indigos.

About Washington, yes, its a scam, but i dont really see why the need to mention it in a thread where we're talkin about the mental condition called "indigo child"

If the indigos are so powerful, why they are not helping the world then ?
maybe because they are just peoples who seek attention by pretending they have supernatural abilities, to shield themselves from their low selfesteem; being grandiose to cover their weaknesses.

Im truelly sorry if you peoples are hurt by my words, but indigos are just peoples mentaly ill living in a fantasy world.

Judging by the simple grammatical errors I have corrected in your above quote, I would have to guess not

by a single pueril attack toward my grammar , you just pin pointed how childish and unconfident in your self you can be.

I dont think my grammar actualy really matter to you, but i guess it give you the ability or the feeling you can distract the conversation far from the logical arguments im using to deconstruct the indigos scam.

But i understand you, pointing my grammatical error is a typical method used when people lacks of coherent arguments.

Please keep the conversation on topic, i dont think my grammar is linked to the actual indigo thread.

My turn... Lol. You reiterated your points toward something I had already told you did not matter. Your mind works as well as your English and personally I don't care if you think you've "won" the argument, I was simply stating what I find wrong with your way of thinking. Were not so different in that matter and that matter alone. Your world perception is focused on money, thus you see any attempt to discredit money as a scam tp get more of it. I told you. I don't give a **** about some fake psychologist or whatever she says she is. It is irrelevant and so is your argument. Half of the SELF PROCLAIMED (key words, did you catch that or are you still acting as if everyone else is mentally challenged?) don't even know who that person is. They simply subscribe to a movement or idea that you perceive as weak and childish. You are the type of person who would have slaughtered the natives for their way of life simply because they don't care about the same things you do. You are ignorant, belligerent, and downright arrogant to insist that all of one type of people are "mentally handicapped." You can't even spell coffee right. Lol. Hypocrisy is a key trait of a dying breed and I personally believe that is the reason humanity fails to evolve generation after generation. Everytime someone steps out and tries to change the world for the better, they are either mysteriously Ill or assassinated for their beliefs and you are no different than those who allow it to happen.

You accept the world for what it is. I assure you that YOU and anyone like you are the problem not me.
edit on 3-8-2011 by davewr25 because: forum is not iphone friendly. please fix it.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Now continue to hide behind your "logical" argument, because your words mean nothing and you mean nothing. I see right through you, and I assure you that bashing people who are at ease with themselves is simply your way of putting yourself at ease with your psychological issues.

Remember, you started the attack and not once did anyone say they were better than you. Nice insecurity. Goodbye loser, enjoy the rest of your life of being deceived.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Remember, you started the attack and not once did anyone say they were better than you. Nice insecurity. Goodbye loser, enjoy the rest of your life of being deceived.

You're only proving you cant take directly the reality about the supposed "indigos", your reaction was predictable.
Your posts turned into name calling and agressive behaviors swiftly , its not really surprising.

So , im sorry i know it probably hurt to face people who can see thru your fantasy character.
Just understand, i dont blame you when you people have superpowers and all the fantastics things that goes with your indigos cult, i just pity you, because one day you gonna have to wake up from your fantasies and realise you wasted your life in dreamland

Once again, im sorry for you "indigos"

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join