It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Exposed] The Anti-Indigo Agenda: human insurgency in progress! what do we do

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Come on now, this thread is really silly just like the other one.

What do you want out of this? some kind of strange indigo vs non indigo war? I thought indigos where wise, who wants more wars on this planet?

Indigos are starting to sound like hitlers special race....

[edit on 6-6-2009 by _Phoenix_]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by k4rma

WOW... So are you going to show me some proof.

Don't get me wrong. I used to think i could hear people's thought when i was smoking copious amounts of marajuana as a youngster, what i now believe is i was just of a heightened awareness and a sense of paranoia, and predictability. I didn't think it was anything to with telepathy or the like, more just a good understanding of body language and human behaviour.
I too often finish peoples sentences for them, and can anticipate an answer before they have spoken it. Again, nothing psychic just a good understanding of the nature of people.

I don't believe you can control animals. Sorry, but i don't. Although you can educate me by showing me a video of yourself in laboratory conditions controlling an animal.

The phone rining stuff can be put down to perceiving electronic signals, nothing supernatural, just awareness, nothing pointing you towards being an indigo child as i do that myself with my own mobnile phone. I used to be able to 'guess' who would be ringing too... But that could be explained by logical reasoning.

I too get on well with family pets, only last week i had my friends very aggressive and nasty dog, sat on my knee acting like a little puppy. Am i an indigo child? Nope... Ijust know how to deal with animals, i'm good with them... some people are, some people aren't.

I too, think about people and ten suddenly i bump into them when i'm out and about in town... Indigo child? Nope, just coincidence and statistical chance.

If you can provide a video of yourself 'manipulating electronic devices' and 'controlling animals' then i might believe you, but up to know you have done nothing that is any different to me and my friends.

Let me guess, it was your parents who told me you were an indigo child??

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by k4rma
, so that means u can hear peoples thoughts, know what they are gonna say, control animals, manipulate electronic devices, know when something is about to happen,

Ok wait. All kidding aside, you can manipulate electronic devices?

HOW?

In what ways?

Can you change the channel with out a remote? Can you wipe a magnetic tape with a thought?

I ask because I am realistic and I can break clouds with thought. No bull I can. Its all part of my minor TK... I don't often talk about it as I do not see the need but you are here claiming to be a JEDI or something equivalent and even I after saying what I have said am doubtful.

I mean controlling animals, hearing thoughts... this puts you on a level higher than uri geller or nostrodamus...and when you bring up electronic devices that is where I call a time out.

I mean are you talking about transmitting Infra red or static electricity or what....

And for the rest of you Just because I can do something neat does not mean I am an Indigo. I personally do not buy into the indigo propaganda. I had a photo of my aura done once and I run in a teal color.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

That is precisely my point.

The so called Indigo child has not just contradicted him/herself, but failed to grasp at how two people who are non-indigo have come to the same logical and reasonable conclusion.

Thankyou

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:34 PM
link   
TL;DR, maybe I'd care about this whole indigo children thing when one of 'em does something with their life worth caring about. All your "heightened sense of awareness" doesn't mean crap to me if all you do with it is post on the internet about how mean people don't believe in you.

I mean, it was an 80's thing, so almost all of 'em are old enough to drink or run for public office, etc. Bring on the world peace and spiritual awakening.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 03:49 PM
link   
All this nonsense reminds me of a Movie: "X-Men" Soon there will be a school for the mutants, uh I mean Indigos.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaLogos
reply to post by EnlightenUp

Coolio with the breadboarding. and thanks for garanteeing an unlimited future foodsource. Hey can I get beerboarded at the same time?

We share our bounty with all our earthly underlings. But, we find you particularly amusing and thus worthy to be in charge of the organic barley fields with 144,000 slaves under your command. You may sleep on a bed instead of wet sand. You may eat name brands instead of generic store brands. Practice of your non-Abrahamic faith out of the public's eye may be permitted pending a high council vote. Stay tuned.

With your continued unwavering loyalty at our side, you will have concubines and many riches. Betray us and you will be forced to work in the maban mines of Gliese 581c while wearing pink polyester undies and hello kitty t-shirts.

See my insurgent friends how easy it is to bend their ADHD addled minds into babysitting us for a change instead of us moddlecoddling them! I just can't wait to see the circus and games they try and distract us with...I swear it will be better than any episode of Lost!

We permit your insurgencies as it gives you the illusion of being able to shape your own destiny. Our weaknesses as you see them are a superficial display to allay your fears, however, the time is nigh for us to drop the suberfuge and make manifest our immense power to your race at large.

Notice that they fear entanglement. Prepare your webs and nets my insurgent cohorts and go for the Fatality move when they try anything remotely shifty.

No, no. We fear nothing. Our existence is infinitely larger than your miniscule slice of reality, thus far greater than anything you may comprehend. Your own minds will be used to either keep you servile or destroy you. We are the wardens of your prison. You may choose the adornments and whether to be or not to be, that is all.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 06:04 PM
link   
reply to post by k4rma

I'll say this much. If, for whatever reason, you are more advanced spiritually, it does not make you better, it does not make you special and perhaps more importantly it should not be a wedge to separate you from those that in fact are facets of you.

All ultimately have the same opportunity to progress and will eventually find their way. They must walk their own path and learn the lessons they are required to learn at each step. To bring others up, be the example of the change you would like to see. Stay humble.

Finally, have a sense of humor. It is nature's shock absorber to smooth out the bumps and jolts on the road through life.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rma
my post being deleted is exactly why my parents told me not to discuss this. i took that as a personal attack, along with heyo's response to my post, in addition to others who are saying "down with indigos" or "just say no to indigo". we don't go around saying "down with norms" or "just say no to normalcy" do we? what happened to deny ignorance? it is pointless to try and make norms understand that we are not trying to invade, we are just humans with a heightened sense of awareness. don't feed the trolls.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by k4rma]

your post was deleted because you said you were gonna hack my computer and you couldn't think of a response.

edit to add: what say you to my Jesus quote? or are you spiritually superior to him?

[edit on 6-6-2009 by heyo]

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 02:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jesus H Christ
The minute you identify with a label you are part of the problem.
We need more people who are part of the solution.
How can you put a label on infinite consciousness anyway?
Isn't that what we ALL are, or is your consciousness more infinite than mine?

dude Jesus, your so awesome

We are all but equals.

By the way, i know what the H in your name means.

Jesus Horkenspilltz Christ

I am sorry for disclosing that publicly.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
You guys are proving my point. Immediate dismissal, pointing fingers and calling names, coupled with idol threats. I really don't get why people feel the need to bash other people. I really don't When in the hell did any indigo say that they were going to take over the world? If someone did say that let me assure you they are an indigo fanboy not actually an indigo. There is a lot of people who love the idea of an idigo, and want to be one, Its not all roses and mental powers. We are here to help SAVE this world, not take it over. Some of my brethren say that we are of alien origin, that may be true and that may not be true. One thing is for certain we are here to help. Honestly, havent you haters noticed by now we are not trying to hurt, we are trying to help.

I'm just curious here, are there any famous Indigo people who have made a difference yet in the world? Just how are the Indigo people saving the world at this time? Shouldn't they be kicking things into gear about now as the world is going to hell in a handbasket?

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sugarmonkey

Originally posted by born-indigo
You guys are proving my point. Immediate dismissal, pointing fingers and calling names, coupled with idol threats. I really don't get why people feel the need to bash other people. I really don't When in the hell did any indigo say that they were going to take over the world? If someone did say that let me assure you they are an indigo fanboy not actually an indigo. There is a lot of people who love the idea of an idigo, and want to be one, Its not all roses and mental powers. We are here to help SAVE this world, not take it over. Some of my brethren say that we are of alien origin, that may be true and that may not be true. One thing is for certain we are here to help. Honestly, havent you haters noticed by now we are not trying to hurt, we are trying to help.

I'm just curious here, are there any famous Indigo people who have made a difference yet in the world? Just how are the Indigo people saving the world at this time? Shouldn't they be kicking things into gear about now as the world is going to hell in a handbasket?
No matter what answer I give you I feel it will be taken as wrong, The title of indigo hasn't been around for a long time, but there are a lot of notable people through history that would be classed as indigos now, Shakespeare and Einstein. Joan of Arc was definately indigo, she spoke to spirits and saints and fought for the french to save the country from tyranny. Jesus fits the example of an indigo 100 percent, he claimed to be decended from god, and it was his purpose to save the souls of all those who believed. He healed people he performed miracles, he talked with the dead. He was crucified because he wouldn't back down, does that not sound familiar? He was probably the most prolific indigo. Since the dawn of man there has been indigos, they were just called priests, shamens, saints, angels, demons, prophets, activists, and genius's before the term indigos came about. Don't be afraid to open your mind, i assure you, your brains will not fall out.

posted on Jun, 7 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I wanted to drop my thoughts in. I meet all the requirements to be an indigo. I fit the profile exactly and can relate to other people who call themselves indigo.

The point still stands, whats useful/different about people who fit the indigo profile? I fit the criteria and I can't manipulate things outside of my own physical body, believe me, I have wasted hours trying. If indigos want to be called superior, they better start doing something superior, because spiritual=/= the fittest to survive.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Happyfeet
If indigos want to be called superior, they better start doing something superior, because spiritual=/= the fittest to survive.

I am curious, what would be something that all the people on the non-indigo side deem as superior? What would it take to convince the masses?
And if the masses don't think they need help, because they like the way things are, would that mean that we don't need to help the exploited people who work in seatshops. They are fine with with just making a wage, and we(those who fight for the rights of the exploited) think that those who are ignorant deserve a voice, even if its not their own.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:05 PM
link   
All your wavelength is belong to us.

The anti-indigo front are bringing online a "lazer" that will be fired into space. This "lazer" beam will target a global network of "lazer" prism satellites and then rain deep blue "lazer" hellfire down upon the Earth. Naturally this will be in the extreme ultraviolet range which only indigos are susceptible. This "lazer" hellfire will bathe the indigos and will be modulated in such a manner as to turn them into normal humans and avert this arsehole crisis! No more temper tantrum adults!!

Ha...

Ha ha ha...

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....

Unless, of course, they send me ONE.... MILLION... DOLLARS!!!!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by miragezero

You have been warned not to resist our plans for global salvation. As a duly elected union indigo representative I will now thwart you super lazer plans with a gigantic mirror to reflect your lazer rays back into space thus protecting our kinds from your evil machinations.

It is our duty to ensure the survival and dominance of the Indigo people. Miragezeri because you have attempted to resist us you will be denied the privilege of cable television and the unstopable armies of the umpaloompas have been dispatched to remove all of the sweets from you home. From now on you shall only enjoy that which is bitter .

Muw HA HA Ha ha!

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Ok, Professor Chaos. Playtime is over. Time to come in, brush your teeth and get ready for bed.

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp

Ok, Professor Chaos. Playtime is over. Time to come in, brush your teeth and get ready for bed.

Yes yes, it is time to retire to my lair which I have populated with- oh yes... indigo girls. Except not the lesbian musical group. Of course. And I only have one indigo girl... possible indigo (so moody can't tell).. but nvermind! YES it is time to go show my harem the light and woo them back to the human path, utilizing my mad monkey love skillz. Soon you too will be my nocturnal plaything! Turn from your blueshift ways and embrace your longing for the human intrusion!

Ha hahahahhahah! ;-)

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

You took the words right out of my mouth,
but I see it a little more like a new age neediness to be special so they or their parents supper inflate their egos and call themselves indigo's and feel to tell the entire world that supposedly hates them, fears them, and possibly even sometimes wants to kill them?
Sorry did all logic just leave them room?

I've worked with many "indigo's" in my profession we call them "narcissistic personality type 1,2,3" with psychotic tendencies (if it's really BAD).

They never can show any proof or validation behind their (special) claims.

And I am a very OPEN minded person but this increase of the need to be special amongst people has gone beyond typical human nature.
The ones that get me are the ones who think they are being "gang stalked" but are the ones who are following people around with cameras harassing them.(one woman made a video about how I am a government trained psy op or whatever their called) yeah almost peed myself laughing.

I've never seen an "indigo" do anything productive that wasn't revolved around themselves and their own self gain, and that makes me sick because THAT is what humanity needs, people to care a little less about themselves and more about the person standing next to them.
If you're stuck in a world that's only exists within yourself and how special you are you'll never see how special the people and REAL world all around you truly are.

But this is my opinion and my opinion only,
and I know many will disagree with me.
It's just the conclusion I've come to.
Maybe I've just come across bad representation of what an indigo truly is maybe too many "my books only 10.99 buy it now" types.

I don't hate them, and I don't fear them hahaha oh lord.
Maybe I should fear them, Megalomania is really serious and can become very dangerous, not joking either.

Whatever, to each is their own I guess.
I just hope they all stay safe and mentally healthy, that's all I care about.

And please don't get offended by this, I am me and I am no one special it's not worth it to get offended over and not my intentions.
I love everyone no matter what.
It is the internet after all!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join