It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Exposed] The Anti-Indigo Agenda: human insurgency in progress! what do we do

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2009 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by k4rma
so let me get this straight. i am no different than u, so that means u can hear peoples thoughts, know what they are gonna say, control animals, manipulate electronic devices, know when something is about to happen, hear the phone ring before it does, feel someone's energy as they are approaching a

And I assume you have been tested for these so called "powers" right? Such an over abundance of psychic powers in one individual would be something worthy of study for the good of all mankind, no? Wouldn't it be great if we would all be able to have such abilities.

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Great post, But what do we do? Now, we shall follow the neverending rabbit holes, many paths, many escape tunnels but, be careful of the traps. . .

. . .you know what they are. . ."If I can feel it I know you guys can. . . "

rehab

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Since I was a child, I have been plagued by lucid dreams. Picking up on other people's vibrations/auras, be it good or bad they easily change my mood.
I seem to know what a person is about to say before they even say it, and tend to know what a person is thinking. No voices in my head, just thoughts.
I have many dreams that i brush off as just a random dream, until days, weeks, or months later, they happen inreal life...
I thought for a long time this was just my mind running off on me, maybe I am an Indigo? Can a true Indigo help enlighten me?

And If I am, to all the bashers on this board I have two words for you.
HI HATER. LMMFAO

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Jun, 10 2009 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by skeetontheconspiracy

Either get the balls to put your money where your mouth is, or continue looking like immature excuses for prophets that are simply trying to justify their seemingly pitiful existence by placing it above the equal yet maligned existence of others.

Oh yeah, and this is earth-defence thread. You want the alien one.

Stay outta Riverdale!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

HEYO! For questioning the abilities of skeetontheconspiracy your Cable TV privileges shall also be revoked. It is not on him to prove that he can hear your thoughts or astrally fly or anything of the sort! It is on you to accept and believe in him and to do the indigo's bidding.

Do not wage war with the indigo's for it is a war you can not win! Our mentalepathy is much stronger then that of mere humans. We can see far into the future, control animals, manipulate electronics, boost egos, alter peoples employments, and drive auto-mobiles. DO NOT RESIST US!

The army of umpaloompas are on the way to your residence as we speak. Soon your home shall be without sweets. And with no sugar to ferment your alcoholic beverages you shall only enjoy BITTER BEER Muh hahahahaha!

We shall harmonize the earth and you shall be our willing subjects of contentment or we shall reign a terror of superiority upon you!!!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

You can't.
I have a moat.
Aaaaand....
an impressive array of tinfoil hats.
Do your worst.

...well played

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:41 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

A moat! Grrrrr Already the umpaloompas are coming up with a plan for the Float-ta-shun device and soon they will cross your moat. Then with our ultra stealth stilts they shall knock off your tin foil hats and subject you to Y rays that will convert you into that which you hate and fear... We shall covert you into AN INDIGO muh hahahaha

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by titorite

Lies.
THere's no way you have access to ultra-stealth stilts.
Not now. not neva.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Question, how do I get my aura to indigo, its really more a deep blue, couple shades ought to do it.
Or RED! My fav colour! and it would also be nice to match my blood, in case I am cut and my blood/aura spooge out everywhere.

I also am talented and people like me and animals have an affinity for me and I have crazy/scary dreams that have come true and my radios go all staticy when I am near them and sometimes I just know what someone is going to say! WOW!

Difference between me and you?
My parents didnt read a damn book by a failed psychologist who make money trying to convince gullible parents their children are special when they are smearing # on the walls and taping cats to eachother.

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This how they stop us StarChildren from well you do the math

About colic
Colic is uncontrollable crying in a baby. It's not known what causes colic.

Symptoms of colic
Colic usually affects babies in the first few weeks of their lives but generally goes after about four months. Crying can be intense and furious and it may last for several hours a day over a few weeks. Although crying can occur at any time, it usually gets worse in the late afternoon and evening, and can affect your baby's sleep.

Although colic isn't thought to be due to pain, your baby may look uncomfortable or appear to be in pain. Babies may arch their backs, draw up their legs to their tummy, become red in the face and pass wind.

Colic isn't a serious condition. Research shows that babies with colic continue to eat and gain weight, despite the crying. If your baby doesn't do this, see your health visitor or GP.

The main problem with the condition is the stress and anxiety it creates at home, especially if it's your first child. You may find being unable to comfort your new baby stressful, as well as finding it difficult to cope with the constant crying, so it's important for you to have support and to take a break if things get on top of you.

hcd2.bupa.co.uk...

posted on Jun, 11 2009 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

You: "do the chickens have large talons"
Me: "what?"
You:"Large talons"
Me:"boy i don't understand what the hell you just said."

Imo, indigokiddies never left colic behind.
chronic colic.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 05:39 PM
link   
I found peace, you breed confusion.
I believe in love ,and you "fill in the blank"

ReHaB

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rehab

.....you've found solice in lies that make you feel better about yourself cause deep down inside you've always felt like you weren't special.
boohoo.

.....you acting all wise about it makes it even more, well, sad, honestly.

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 06:59 PM
link   
so you think. . .well just do more research and then sit and ThinK about it, is steal leagal also DO more reaserch and please stop being so mean dude? just don't agree with me don't try to change mt opion through hate?

rehab

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:01 PM
link   
The off-topic drift stops here.

Any more off-topic posts WILL be removed

[edit on 13/6/09 by masqua]

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Thank you for being peacefull in stoping this. well nevermind

Why is the gov stoping us indigos? because we are the mass awakeing and they know we are here to help. . .you must understand

rehab

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Why do we always seem to suggest that just because aliens can travel vat distances that they are more advanced? The usual alien encounter usually suggests that an ET looks like all the other ETs. We all look so different as individuals, why wouldn't ET?

It's all somewhat of a fantasy really.

I hate to sound skeptical but there is no evidence for indigo. Would beings of such power rely on a such a method or just invade with their advanced technology?

posted on Jun, 13 2009 @ 09:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by rehab
Thank you for being peacefull in stoping this. well nevermind

Why is the gov stoping us indigos? because we are the mass awakeing and they know we are here to help. . .you must understand

Well.... In respect for the Mods I shall not post on and on about how the humans were forcing me to become a SUPER Indigo.... But I had a great rant ready... people would of laughed.

Rehab you say the gov is stopping the indigos. Which Government and How?

I ask because I have never heard of Indigo concentration camps or anti indigo sterilization programs.

You say indigos are the mass awakening and that indigos are here to help. Help how? In what ways? Are indigos gonna save the world from nukes? ...Maybe that is to tall an order. Lets bring it down to a personal level. Have you ever volunteered? Do you pick up things that fall off the shelves at the store despite the fact that is some store employees job? Do you give money to beggars when they beg from you? Do you hold the door open for strangers?

Just what do you as an indigo do to help people and how do you think the "indigo people" are going to save this planet? And from what exactly?

posted on Jun, 17 2009 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Yo rehab? I am still hoping that you are paying attention to this topic because I really what my questions from the above post answered? If not you maybe some other indigo can explain to me what the government is doing to indigos?

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by titorite
Rehab you say the gov is stopping the indigos. Which Government and How?

I ask because I have never heard of Indigo concentration camps or anti indigo sterilization programs.

Certain elements in the government are calling upon indigos to help. They last thing they want is for harm to befall them.

Are indigos gonna save the world from nukes? ...Maybe that is to tall an order.

I wonder if they should. Perhaps they're here to survive them.

Lets bring it down to a personal level. Have you ever volunteered?

I feel like I am right now. So I'll step in. Truely, I claim no indigo-ness but I'll just answer since I feel your interrogativeness.

Do you pick up things that fall off the shelves at the store despite the fact that is some store employees job?

Very often. If the situation is too dismal though it's doubtful I'll go cleaning a whole isle.

Do you give money to beggars when they beg from you?

They usually don't but I don't mind giving some assistance.

Do you hold the door open for strangers?

I do that all the time. Even more than that, there was once a person who was deformed (I can't say if it was an accident or what) and he wasn't able to raise his legs properly to get up onto the sidewalk at the gas station. He asked for a hand and I didn't hesitate to help. Everyone else he was asking was ignoring him.

You say indigos are the mass awakening and that indigos are here to help. Help how? In what ways?

Just what do you as an indigo do to help people and how do you think the "indigo people" are going to save this planet? And from what exactly?

Overall, that is probably best not said if you haven't discerned the secret for yourself. It is far out of the scope of this thread and perhaps any other.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join