It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[Exposed] The Anti-Indigo Agenda: human insurgency in progress! what do we do

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by EnlightenUp

That OK Enlighten up, I recently learned alot when I learn president Barak Obama is an indigo.

Now I know who they are and what they are saving us all from.

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Pitiful Earth Creatures.

Our awesome Prismatic powers will set you all into confusion, as we unleash COLOR AFTER COLOR OF *SPECIAL* PEOPLE ON YOU!

You think Indigo children are bad?

Wait until you meet the TEAL's!

OR the PUCE's

OR the Dreaded SALMON's!

Out technicolor army of invading alien spirit's housed in your primitive flesh vessels are MORE than a match for your most HIGHLY advanced Snack Food Technology!

Cower Before our ... uhm... Vaguely Defined MIGHT!

Tremble before our Miraculous and *UNSPECIFIED* powers!

We is in your thoughts! Stealing your Think, and making your offspring SPECIAL!

LOL!

Seriously, good thread!

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 26 2009 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

The indigos are supposed to be clearing the path for the crystals' mighty takeover and subsequent enslavement of humanity. I hadn't heard about the whole Crayola box thing though. I'm bad at making those secret meetings on the astral plane. I stay fully awake right through the binaural beat tapes far too often.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 02:12 AM
link   
O.K If i was to give advice to indigos. It would be never to explain your plans for world peace, world relief, or anything like that, to these pessimists. They hardly ever think outside the box, but when they finally do it's always still within the dimensions of the norms which they have been conditioned. Im a Biochemistry major and I have found it very difficult to speak with western scientists about my plans of changing biomedical sciences.

Just keep it to yourself, and when your opportunity comes, take advantage and pursue your goals. When you make your breakthrough in the end, you will, by example raise the consciousness of the masses, and they will see that thinking outside of the box(or system) is precisely what must be done in today's world in order to bring about a more harmonic method to relief across the countries. Booya.

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnlightenUp
reply to post by Edrick

The indigos are supposed to be clearing the path for the crystals' mighty takeover and subsequent enslavement of humanity. I hadn't heard about the whole Crayola box thing though. I'm bad at making those secret meetings on the astral plane. I stay fully awake right through the binaural beat tapes far too often.

Oh, we don't use the Astral Anymore.......... we moved on to the Zestral plane, a plane of pure "Vibrance"

Let me tell you, it is hard to dictate our minutes when an entire plane of Positively charged Exciten-ment is bumping my "Thought-Typewriter" all over the place.

Oh, and we moved up the invasion to next Monday noon... to make a place on the scedual for intergalactic billiards......

Didn't you get the memo?

-Edrick

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 04:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by heyo
As a human, I must say I am offended. I'm just sittin' here, havin' a coffee, and you're gonna invade my planet. I'm all like, hey, stop it. And you're all like, gonna use mind tricks on me. And I'm like, what can i do to stop that? And you're like, pitiful human, prepare for invasion. And then I'm like Oh yeah? and then i give the speech off braveheart, except i replace the words "lives", with "women's womb's", and you're like, touche.

"And the meek shall inherit the earth"

I stand by that ^^^ ^^^ even if I had some extra-human abilities.

Even if someone that came coming out of a huge, glowing, silvery disc, telling me I'm not of this world. I'll still hold on to the fact there's NO 'Them vs US' in my dictionary!

It should be in our nature to save and to serve, not divide and conquer

posted on Jun, 30 2009 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk

It should be in our nature to save and to serve, not divide and conquer

Amen to that. I have heard of this idea being referred to as service to others as opposed to service to self. I am not sure if I believe in the source of that philosophy but I do like to be of help to others. ...

[edit on 30-6-2009 by titorite]

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by k4rma

K4rma,hey your one of me,I mean you are one of us,I mean we are all alike ,I mean I am one of you but we arent exactly like them,but then again who is exactly like them?

Oh yes they are exactly like them,and exactly who are they again?

Oh yes they are us.

No folks you cant lie to an intuit and that is exactly why most of us couldnt lie to our mothers,and anyways we all knew sooner or later mother nature would even the score,it is an evolutionary issue,not a spiritual one,Indigos visualise inside of their heads every bit of input they recieve BEFORE they process it as a thought like the rest of everone else,I mean all of us,do you understand what I mean,Indigos are exactly like all of us because we are all Indigos at birth,its just that most of us process the thought from the reception of input then we form the visualisation in our heads,Indigos and most abductees are able to skip the conventional method and revert back to the traditional method of recieving input,it isnt exactly majic.

You just cant lie to us because as you are bullspitting with all your fancy words ,we are calmly visualising in thought 3-d a picture of your construct of organised thoughts,we immediatly see ALL ANGLES of your THOUGHTS.

We arent reading your minds we are seeing your lies in 3-d visual spaciality and you cannot decieve us because of this fact.An indigo reads the bible and immediatly is able to regurgitate or throw up or out all of the manmade crap written in to the book,it is really that simple,we literally see it all before the brainwashing can affect us,we are IMMUNE to lies and deception if we are aware of our intuitive abilities and are not medicated or spiritually weakened to the point of self-doubt.

Please remember that this can be reawakened or taught to EVERYONE OF US.
Indigos are the cure to religon,salesemen,and lawyers,ha ha ha ha ha.Sorry for the humor or possibly lack of .

edit on 3-8-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Clearly you have not had a sleepover with primary eduacation kids lately. Something is amiss there, and just due to sheer laziness, tonight I am ascribing it to indigo something or other.

CJ

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by born-indigo
. we ARE hated and even feared by some.

No you are not, you are just pitied. You live in a fantasy world, you are not special, you have no powers, you are exactly like everyone else.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Poor Indigos,they just cant accept lies and deception,they just cant be brainwashed into selfish non humanitarian behaviour as easily as nonindigos,poor poor indigos,doomed to a life of truth and clarity,and considering that the single biggest generation of lieing corrupt selfish humans in recorded history,the boomers are packing their luggage on their way to the front desk to check out of this hotel----it seems that the timing is divine in the most literal sense of the word.

As someone sllghtly younger than the boomers I can already feel the pressure of that horrendous generations consumption and selfserving ---we stick together attitude and actions releasing itself,their voice was becoming to much to handle,to many lies,to many old boys and girls clubs,to much sticking together and sapping the strength energy and hope from the generations they were supposed to be propping up and supporting,instead these monsters consumed and corrupted everything around them in an extremely DISPROPORTIONATE MANNER,they took far more than they cou ld ever hope to pay back and they knew it then as they were doing it and they know it now that they are checking out,but as their generation has always done they use their incredibly large voice or influence to LIE TO THE REST OF US and give us a crooked bill of sale,they use their bellowing influence to drown out all opposition and learned to ingrain their selfish excuses for their action into mainstream media in order that they can sell themselves as being better than they were,again their own voices drowning out the rest of the world exactly as their presence here physically did .e world.

Once again,how great was woodstock?How incredible was feminism?Remember the sixties,the revolution?Good because soon you will all be a memory and those remaining will be able to CORRECT the history books and heal the wounds this big fat spoiled baby of a generation has caused ,the Indigos will ensure that we can sort through all of the lies and deceptions and find the truth when there is a break from the pressure of this overwhelmingly needy generation.

I am sure these comments will go over well,ha ha ha---but much like the Indigos,I could care less what popular opinion says as I have learned that this is how these monsters ruined much of our society,and believe me for all their bullcrap,they DO NOT HAVE THE TIME OR THE POWER TO FIX EVERYTHING THEY BROKE WHILE THEY WERE HERE,and they absolutely WORE OUT everything they built to the degree that they will take even more resources and energy out with them as they exit,there is not even going to be a break even ,just a lot of broken things,including societal structure ,things like marriage and core families,economic nightmares due to the debt they WERE FORCED to run up just to simply exist never mind to consume in an orgasmic manner as they were ALL taught to do.

Pollution on a global scale,we could go on and on and on----but inevitably the boomers media control will spew out a huge load of crap saying just the opposite of what I stated,and their sheer numbers of concurring opinions will give the ILLUSION that they may be more in the right than they truly are.

As I stated,the people making the history dont write the book,those after them,do,there doesnt seem to be a way to shine this ugly scar up,or any way to SPIN this issue into golden boomer fleece.It will be written as it has been and I cant see a way for it to be done properly without erasing MUCH of the boomers influences and history,an entire generation at least will be spent simply purging all of the boomers misinformation from human history.the record needs to be set straight and the truth told to help future generations if we make iit out of this messy house our TEMPORARY guests have left us all.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:30 AM
link   
Indigos? I'm more worried about dingos! Didn't a dingo get the baby??

edit on 3-8-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Balkan

The dingo didnt do it ,remember,the glove didnt fit.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
I don't get it! We are here at great danger (of being stuck here for the next 26,000 years) to ourselves to help humanity through this very auspicious time in the Cosmos. We come here with love at the direction of the Prime Creator. So show some appreciation and gratitude to the glorious Prime Creator please? AND indigo? That's like the "N" word! The Pleiadeans (from where many of us are from) consider us Renegades and system busters. This is in keeping with our benevolent warrior frequency. Indigo... Not accurate and kind of pussified for lack of a better term. Namaste.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Whether you are an "indigo" or not, there is generally one enemy to all the:

Free thinkers
Honest people
Unselfish people
Intelligent people
Spiritual people

This enemy - the person (and they grow in number exponentially) that believes the following statement:

"Everyone else believes it so is has to be true".

Although, my view on indigo chilren is that they are most likely a benevolant hyperdimensional race that are interacting with our minds on a collective level - I have seen small blue like aliens, they appear to be very childlike, and it is most likely that anyone who is seeking to expand themselves spiritually is being subconsciously trained by a variety of positive beings.

I am a monkey, I will say it, underneath this human skin is me.
edit on 3-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:09 PM
link   
Indigo children are just an elaborated scam created by Nancy Ann Tappe in the 70's till early 90's

Some mediocres books have been made around the subject but no scientifical studies proved the myth to take its roots in verifiable facts, to be honest,most of the time its a myth believed by parents with kids diagnosed having learning disabilities...
But the parents better believes their kids are special and having some sorts of super powers.
Most of the time, thoses parents avoid proper pediatric treatments, leavin the poor kid in his fantasy world.
the symptomatic is vague enough to be applied to almost anyone...

Lots of parents are getting scammed by the indigo children phenomenon,because its easy to make money by selling a whole line and service related to indigos to gullible parents.
The indigo children linked the concept to kids diagniosed with ADHD, so when parents deny the ADHD, they just say "oh but he is an indigo, how lucky we are"

So, continue believing you're special with super powers, you're just living into a fantasy world, you're like everyones here, you're just seeking attention and nothing more.

I know some peoples calling themselves Indigos and pretends having some supernatural abilities,and most of the times, they're just stuck in a lonely life, believing they're alone by choice because they believe they are superiors to other peoples, they think they deserve the right to be egoists and arrogants to others because they believe they are REAL indigos , but at the end, they are just depressed and pathetic

Living in a fantasy land can shield you from reality, but for how long ?
Im sorry for being a dream crusher, but you, indigos, dont really exist,you're born from a scam , your existence is only an accidental event, orchestrated by a pseudo-parapsychologist in need of money.

Im sorry for who believe they're indigos, but even Santa Claus is even more real than you.

Im sincerely sad for you , i mean it.
I hope one day you have a happy life as a real person, and escape your fantasy land.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Edrick

Pitiful Earth Creatures. Our awesome Prismatic powers will set you all into confusion, as we unleash COLOR AFTER COLOR OF *SPECIAL* PEOPLE ON YOU! You think Indigo children are bad? Wait until you meet the TEAL's! OR the PUCE's OR the Dreaded SALMON's!

Show me your power level
And stop playing MMORPGs

Out technicolor army of invading alien spirit's housed in your primitive flesh vessels are MORE than a match for your most HIGHLY advanced Snack Food Technology! Cower Before our ... uhm... Vaguely Defined MIGHT! Tremble before our Miraculous and *UNSPECIFIED* powers! We is in your thoughts! Stealing your Think, and making your offspring SPECIAL!

CareBears about to invade us ?
Wow....

PS: absolutely fun, you get a star for it

edit on 3-8-2011 by AnonymousVan because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
People like you are unable to look at all sides of an argument rather than forming your own opinion and bashing any outlandish or new idea. You are very obviously NOT an indigo child because even someone who proclaims themselves as one is smart enough to realize that there are two sides to every story whereas you would more often than not choose a side and stick to it. This is how humanity is controlled by political systems by having to pick a side I.e. Republican/democrat, left/right, liberal/conservative. Smart people will perceive this exactly for what it is; a pathetic attempt at limiting the human mind from experiencing all possible choices and ideas. Some people fight for things they don't believe in for systems that are in place rather than standing up for themselves and their own personal beliefs because it supports a system that forces conformity and treats it's withholders as statistics rather than humanity.

Indigo children is just a phrase to describe an enlightened person, a person that is unwilling to sacrifice their own personal beliefs and integrity to stoop to the levels of soulless and mindless drones that don't ever understand the prison they are living in. That is it. The simple phrase itself has no meaning beyond that of any other word or phrase like love or war. They are just words to describe a feeling or idea.

The idea of being an indigo child is knowing and understanding people like you and every predictable action associated with anyone who is too far involved with the system to set themselves free. They perceive the world and humanity differently than the rest of the noneygrubbing idiots that imprison them along with the rest of humanity. They simply wish to wake you up and attune you to the prison you are in, but that's impossible and some kind souls are too kind to see the truth. Not everyone can understand the world like they do, and not everyone can be saved. The mind cannot be freed from a prison that it does not know it is in, and the human mind will accept the reality with which they are presented. But there are exceptions. If you choose to see the truth, then you can see the truth. If you choose not, then you choose not.

I am no better than anyone else. You are no better than me. Indigo children have no fear or superiority complexes, rather they are proclaiming themselves as those who wish to be set free. If you changed your mind tomorrow, you may proclaim yourself an indigo child. They are just words. The feelings however are real, and you obviously do not feel it. You cannot be saved.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Btw, that was directed at you anonymousvan. You are wasting your time telling people to be like you, just like they are wasting theirs telling what they are about.

But hey, at least you get a couple laughs out of it right?

Just like Washington gets a couple laughs out of your paycheck.

Slave.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:54 PM
link   
reply to post by davewr25

I love you too

Btw, that was directed at you anonymousvan. You are wasting your time telling people to be like you, just like they are wasting theirs telling what they are about. But hey, at least you get a couple laughs out of it right? Just like Washington gets a couple laughs out of your paycheck. Slave.

Please tell me more, im interested

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join