It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by ufoenthusiast

Thanks for the new video. Yet more evidence proving that this whole incident has been real.

That was Yalcin Yalman at the beginning. I believe the guy who owns the Sirius UFO Research Center put the meeting together. To skeptics: why would they go through all that effort bringing people together, bringing in the media etc. if it WASN'T real?

As far as I can see it, it’s the other way round. This is not an event which was organised because of the Kumburgaz sightings. The list of participants suggests that the congress must have been organised at least a few months before in order to send the invitations in time. It was the forth congress btw, the last one was held in 2001.

Erich Von Daniken :World-known Researcher - Writer- Lecture

Dr. Roger K. Leir Pediatric Physician&Surgeon-Abduction & Alien Implants Expert

Haktan Akdoğan: Chairman of Sirius UFO Space Sciences Research Center

Jaime Maussan : World-known UFO Researcher - Journalist

Nick Pope : The British Ministry of Defenses former UFO Desk Chief Writer - Researcher

Dr. Norma J. : Author- Researcher-

Antonio Urzi

Piergiorgio Caria : Researcher - Writer - Producer

[edit on 21-6-2009 by necati]

[edit on 21-6-2009 by necati]

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:47 AM
link   
reply to post by necati

That's a very interesting video - thanks for posting it.

Why don't you consider making a seperate thread for it?

More people might see it & discuss it that way.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Not enough postings, yet. Feel free to open a thread yourself if you like. I'm also interested in some opinions on that one.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 01:56 AM
link   
reply to post by necati

You probably only need just a few more postings & then you can start the thread.

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Oh, I see, yes indeed only one more and I reached the mark. Thanks for the hint

Will try to add a new thread and also include a link here...........

posted on Jun, 21 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Sam60

Is that Whistler's Mother & Dana Scully you have morphed together?

posted on Jul, 4 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
On the current large STS-75 thread, Raybo58 posted this interesting video that purports to show an “alien” looking out of a “spacecraft”, in much the same way as the “alien” looks out of the “spacecraft” that is the subject of this thread. Supposedly this occurred just before an abduction. The zoom-out at the end is also similar to the zoom-out in the Turkey UFO. There is rather disturbed biblical/alien text that accompanies the video.

www.youtube.com...

I don’t support either this or the Turkey UFO video as being “real”, but I found it interesting nevertheless & I thought you might like to see it.

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Sam60]

[edit on 4-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:15 AM
link   
Coincidentally, you can hear a dog making sounds of distress in this video as well.

Although, my first impression of the object appearing in the notch was that it was cube-ish looking. More resembling some of the probe-like objects that have been seen is the past, rather than a being per se.

As for abduction claims, I can only chortle. If you've been abducted and treated harshly in the past, why in gods name would you stand there and record the object of your torment, rather than say run like hell?

And unless I can see an occupant holding a Bible in hand, the relevance of scripture escapes me.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Raybo58

You know, the more I look at it, the more I'm convinced it's it's simply an out of focus object that is very distorted & enlarged.

It's just interesting the way it somewhat mimics the shape of the Turkey UFO, even down to the "occupant"..... just coincidence, I know.

The guy who posted it on Youtube appears to have some serious problems...... real serious. I hope he's OK.

[edit on 5-7-2009 by Sam60]

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Take a look at this..I was just kind of surfing youtube and found this video...the lights on this look so similar to the footage that starts at 3:12 in this video.

www.youtube.com...

I watched the Istanbul vid when it was first released on ATS and really didn't know what to make of it...

But this might shed some new light on things.

posted on Jul, 5 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
It seems that all the UFO's that come close to being real have these ring shapes on the bottom of them. So instead of us kicking each others arses all the time about whether these things are real or not!Then maybe we should be doing small scale experiments whether we can duplicate anti gravity?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 5-7-2009 by MOTT the HOOPLE]

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Well, if you can get your hands on very large amounts of mercury and then cool it to 175 degrees kelvin, and then design a leak-proof chamber, and then figure out how may wraps of wire to put around it, and then figure out which voltages and frequencies to get the liquid rotating without busting the whole thing apart, then count me in!!

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 11:45 AM
link   
It is a collection of swamp gas and campfires in the distance that are reflecting off of the clouds.....

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:12 PM
link   
UPDATES FROM TURKEY - Attention don't start another thread with this updated
information, just continue colaborating with this thread.

This is the update on this case from Turkey during the recent UFO convention with a
review of the 2007 and 2008 UFO footages by Yalcin Yalman, the 2009 UFO footage and
the UFO Convention report, the three skywatch nights report and interviews with the
witness videographer Yalcin Yalman.

The report shows the location where the sightings took place at day and night. Also and
this is important interviews with other witnesses of these sightings, something some
people were asking. The videos are of very good quality BUT in spanish. Here the links.
If someone can embed the videos most appreciated.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by free_spirit
UPDATES FROM TURKEY - Attention don't start another thread with this updated
information, just continue colaborating with this thread.

This is the update on this case from Turkey during the recent UFO convention with a
review of the 2007 and 2008 UFO footages by Yalcin Yalman, the 2009 UFO footage and
the UFO Convention report, the three skywatch nights report and interviews with the
witness videographer Yalcin Yalman.

The report shows the location where the sightings took place at day and night. Also and
this is important interviews with other witnesses of these sightings, something some
people were asking. The videos are of very good quality BUT in spanish. Here the links.
If someone can embed the videos most appreciated.

Thanks so much free_spirit. Please keep us updated about anything new regarding this case in the future if you can, as I always check for updates on the Sirius website but unfortunately cannot understand Turkish. The Kumburgaz footage is some of the best footage ever in my opinion.

What they should do is get these guys a speed boat or a yacht and bring their equitpment onboard and go out into the Marmara Sea in the early morning hours to see if it shows up. It coincidentally showed up during that meeting a few months ago so something tells me that they're trying to get noticed and taped purposely.

posted on Jul, 13 2009 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by hermantinkly

Thanks to you for your reply, I'm also sorry not to have the videos translated to english
but I just received the links, I hope someone may like to do translations, maybe luckymauro or someone else because the informations are relevant. Also sorry but
embed didn't work for me again.

[edit on 13-7-2009 by free_spirit]

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 04:53 AM
link   
I still think most UFO's these days are US millitary controlled.

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I have looked at the video that was posted of that UFO in Istanbul is back and there's a couple of things that I find really odd about it.

First is the Sharpness and clarity of the object that the cameraman is filming. When the Camera is zooming in and out the UFO is awfully sharp and well focussed. There also seems to be no Atmospheric Haze. Secondly, Since when has the Moon got a chnk missing from it? At 6:25 when the Camera shows the Moon and the UFO Together, The Moon at the 7o'clock Position seems to have a chunk missing and a crack in it. The Color of the moon is also odd, but that could be due to atmosphere, if this is real.

Could this, in fact, be a Picture being filmed from a distance? Thats what it looks like to me. The UFO Doesn't move, The Moon is missing a peice and has a crack. Can anyone else see what I mean or am I just seeing things?

posted on Nov, 27 2009 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Hi all, after shuffling through the thread i have to comment on it too

Very nice footage, one of the best i have seen!
my eye catched the part where the lights are shown over the ocean,
I have worked couple of years in oil-rig and i can hands down say those lights are not coming from one of those.

Second thing ,the lights flashing over the sea and when the guy zooms out looked familiar,
i see same kind of flashing lights on the skies above my house many times a week (and seen em for years) especially now when its dark after 16:00 and i live in the countryside where there are virtually no interference from citylights etc..
but phenomena what i see is never so close as in this video so no point of me trying get any video footage with equipment i have (cell phone cam)cause there would only be pixelated flashing blimb on screen

the flashing object i see moves around too it never stays in one place
long.

But to sum it all ,im starting to lean towards that this footage might be the real deal and maybe the lights in the sky i see are from same kind of craft
so S&F
Cheers! Have a Nice weekend!
z

posted on Mar, 3 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This is one of the best close up videos I have seen in recent memory. I am new to this site and decided to join because firstly, I also was an eyewitness to a very strange event about 10 yrs ago in Fredericksburg, Va. , and secondly I cannot deny the enormous amount of evidence that is available thanks to the internet and people all over the world who have caught these craft on camera. While I'm fully aware that some of these videos are fake, I am convinced that a large number of them are genuine.

I recently discovered some new footage on the net from a girl in Murrysville, PA who has been filming strange craft landing in a field near her house. I have added one of the many video links she has posted below. I believe that these videos are genuine and show some pretty interesting things that happen practically in this girl's backyard.

I would like to hear some opinions on the footage.

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20 >>

join