It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Istanbul UFO is Back **May 2009** Video

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+64 more 
posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Take a look at the dog at the 4:10 mark the dog is clearly barking at the UFO out over the water.

This is some great footage!!

Mod Edit: All Caps in title – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 6/6/2009 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Looks an aweful lot like all them reports of orange lights flying all over the world in the past month.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Whats good about this is the moon and the UFO in the shot at the end ... he also does a zoom on the moon then a zoom on the ship!

This is DAMMMMMMM good footage

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jpvskyfreak
Whats good about this is the moon and the UFO in the shot at the end ... he also does a zoom on the moon then a zoom on the ship!

This is DAMMMMMMM good footage

Not to mention, the dog is barking at the lights at 4:05!

I really think he should hop on a boat and go film in that vicinity. Can you imagine how good the the footage would be from a close distance? It would blow the lid right off this phenomenon once and for all.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by jpvskyfreak

did they just get tired of filming it again or did they film until it left. I'd like to see how it leaves.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The dog barking at the ufo is very good evidence this was not a hoax, I don't know about the first ufo they showed with the 2 visible ETs though.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

I'm doubting it ever leaves.

I'm noticing a theme with these videos.

1. They're filmed in the early morning

2. They seem to be filmed around the same time of yeah (May - August)

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
This is really great footage. Especially the perspective in relation to the beach. The barking dog looking in the direction of the object is also something that is very interesting. Some of the best footage I have seen so far.

S&F for posting this.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

You forgot to mention they are filmed using a camera.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by reject

I'm doubting it ever leaves.

I'm noticing a theme with these videos.

1. They're filmed in the early morning

2. They seem to be filmed around the same time of yeah (May - August)

That's a good theory but if UFOs are just sitting in airspace and cloaked why don't we see birds or planes running into them?

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by mandroid

I don't think it's flying, or even in the air.

I was thinking something more like an oil platform sitting off the coast.

posted on Jun, 5 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Has anyone else noticed there seems to be a slight similarity to the object that was apparently found on the Moon in the crater during the HD picture fly overs recently....

the object in the OP video has the same kind of shape in parts to that of the cigar shaped object that was found in the crater....

wonder if these are the same kind of craft ???

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:01 AM
link   

That what I was thinking as well ... but the dog ... it's all about the dog in my opinion ...

From my experience with dogs, they can bark at just about anything, including thin air ... there doesn't need to be anything there for them to have a bark or two.

However, Pooch is definitely barking at something in the direction of the lights ... that is clear.

Maybe that is why we have 2 completely different pieces of footage.

Consider this:

Camera man wants to make another hoax because the numbers of people coming through his UFO museum are down.

He knows that his dog barks at the local oil rig/buoy and so goes and takes footage early morning whilst the lights of the rig are still showing (why does the footage go so dark the closer he pans in? Maybe one of our ATS techs can explain that)

Camera man then adds this footage to the more dramatic footage of alien figures sitting in their craft to try and lend his hoax some authenticity.

In saying all this and trying to play devils advocate ... one can clearly see the opposite mainland underneath the flashing red lights and, when camera man zooms in, there does not seem to be any structure that these lights could be attached to ... unless the structure is behind the opposite mainland and those red lights are very large ...

Any thoughts from yall?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horza
Any thoughts from yall?

My thought: What is the light source reflecting off the hubcap UFO?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:23 AM
link   
for me personally, this is some of the best footage i have ever seen.
i need to digest it, then review it again.

thanks for sharing!

AA

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Well you seem to be convinced that the footage with the aliens inside is all a hoax and the footage with the barking dog is an oil rig! Have none of you been following this case right from the beginning? The early clips show this object with a 'rainbow-like' beam of lights running from left-to-right and back and forth.. now I think that would be very difficult to hoax (an amazing thing to capture on film, however!).

Now, here we are in May 2009 with that same ship, the same rainbow shape on the outside of the ship, but no lights streaming across it. If you were going to hoax this, surely you would aim to make it bigger and better and more impressive than the last attempt? This to me shows that yes, the same object is back, yes we still see aliens onboard. No big surprise there!

And I don't think we would see an oil rig lit up like a christmas tree in a saucer shape like that, with a dog barking at it - that makes no sense. It makes a lot more sense to me that it is a ufo, and the dog is barking because it is experiencing unexplained phenomena. Animals pick up frequencies that we humans cannot detect. My cat for example is very good at pre-empting things - running off to the door to greet someone even though the room was noisy and seemingly impossible to hear outside noises.

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I believe this is a "uwns" (inconventional warfare nuclear ship), a draconian/zeta grey warship, there is approximately 1.4million of these ships above us right now, basically they live with us already, the draconians came to earth earlier this year and took possesion of about 5.3billion souls, through the use of telepathy, a secret invasion' so to speak, the infection rate is extremely high, the draconians are shape shifting reptiles that lived on earth 8.6 million years ago, the pyramids are sign posts basically for an inevitable invasion with I believe will take place on august 23 2010, a two year war in my eyes, at the moment the majority of the draconians are stationed on nibiru, what hurts these things=water, how do i know this, well I am a cross between a draconian and a grey, I have been in contact with them all my life, I have been abducted 4333 times in my paltry 21 year existance. Humans must be ready.

jack

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Horza

That what I was thinking as well ... but the dog ... it's all about the dog in my opinion ...

From my experience with dogs, they can bark at just about anything, including thin air ... there doesn't need to be anything there for them to have a bark or two.

However, Pooch is definitely barking at something in the direction of the lights ... that is clear.

Maybe that is why we have 2 completely different pieces of footage.

Consider this:

Camera man wants to make another hoax because the numbers of people coming through his UFO museum are down.

He knows that his dog barks at the local oil rig/buoy and so goes and takes footage early morning whilst the lights of the rig are still showing (why does the footage go so dark the closer he pans in? Maybe one of our ATS techs can explain that)

Camera man then adds this footage to the more dramatic footage of alien figures sitting in their craft to try and lend his hoax some authenticity.

In saying all this and trying to play devils advocate ... one can clearly see the opposite mainland underneath the flashing red lights and, when camera man zooms in, there does not seem to be any structure that these lights could be attached to ... unless the structure is behind the opposite mainland and those red lights are very large ...

Any thoughts from yall?

I have to make this known: the cameraman (Yalcin Yalman) is NOT the person who owns the UFO museum. The person who owns the UFO museum is Haktan Agdogan -- the man who runs the Sirius UFO Research Center, which is the place that the cameraman initially went to get his footage analyzed at. The cameraman himself is just a security guard. He has no relation to the subject of UFOs at all.

[edit on 6-6-2009 by cmazzagatti]

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by mandroid

Looks very like a capsized boat viewed from the keel side. Top half is ribbed like a keel and the bottom is flatish like the sea.

I agree with Chadwickus here, it doesn't seem to be "airbourne".

I remember scouring the area on Google Earth when these clips first hit us and noticing that there are some islands in the vicinity. Maybe an oil platform but I don't remember seeing one.

A large tanker possibly or some other kind of floating object perhaps. Would be large because there's no evident movement from the sea.

There's no movement of any kind.

Why can't this guy climb in a boat and go and investigate eh?

posted on Jun, 6 2009 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Couple of things that bother me bout this case:

#1 (and its a bigun) These sightings are only filmed by the SAME GUY. As much attn as this has gotten, surely others would venture to the same area to try their luck...are there no UFO nuts in Turkey? If this footage is genuine...with actual visible ALLIENS [sic]...surely SOMEONE would stake out that place - which brings me to #

2 In this sequence (and the previous) the "beings" DON'T MOVE AT ALL. OK, sure, they use telepathy to communicate, and don't need auditory location to converse, but wouldn't it be kick arse to see them turn to each other, gesture, nod, or some bx that would betray the fact that we're looking at dolls? BTW, noticed at 6:03-4 to :07 2-3 other "ALLIENS" in another obervation deck to our left of the single viewer...can't tell if present in deck to our right

#3 See #1. Multiple shots by same person on different dates that noone else can independently verify is the kiss of death in my book. See Gulf Breeze, Fl. circa 1987.

If I were this guy, and this thing is hanging out for HOURS, on multiple DATES, I would have a local pro camera crew on speed-dial, no?

Just don't buy it. What the hell is so interesting about that particular area that they would return (or remain) there?

But - C-wickus:
I live in Louisiana, and have seen many many derricks in the Gulf of Mexico miles off the coast, and none of them exinguish lights at night...and none with that configuration, either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join